From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
//JamieKitten//

Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 10:00 pm

Jamie purred as Damien continued to kiss at his neck. Loving the affection and warmth they shared. When his phone rang, he watched as the shifter tossed it across the room. As the alpha continued to nip his neck, he decided to ask about the phone call. "Daddy, who was that?" He asked enjoying the name he was giving him. He was going to be a father, after all.

((I really want some drama with that one omega. XD))
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 9:15 pm

The alpha purred and nuzzled his mate, holding him close, he nuzzled his mate and kissed along his neck softly, letting out a loud agrivated growl as his phone rang, he looked at the screen and frowned, it had been an omega he had a fling with for a while, he ignored it, throwing his phone before returning to his omega, holding him close and he nipped at his neck softly.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 2:12 pm

Jamie purred as Damien lifted him up and carried him up to the bedroom. Smiling and grabbing onto his mate, pulling him close to him. A soft hum leaving his lips as he kissed at his neck. "I'll take some in a moment. Don't worry about it right now," he hummed. Pressing loving kisses in return. Wanting to show that he loved his mate.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 12:40 pm

"There's a safe pill that may help with your stomach" He said softly as he gathered everything and took everything to the omega's room, then returning for his mate, picking him up and carrying him upstairs, laying his omega down and he crawled over him, kissing his mark softly.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 4:03 am

Jamie rolled his eyes and chuckled softly, moving a hand to grab for his alpha's own. His tail flicked lightly as he held his hand. "Well, we can have some fun in bed without my nest." He cooed. Pulling back slightly so he could go back to sleep. Wanting to lay in bed and rest up, since his stomach was still hurting. Hopefully his mate could make him feel better.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2018 4:09 am

Once everything was inside, he looked to his mate, "You don't have to pay back a cent, this is for you and the baby, everything you'll need, stuff that will help you now, though I saved buying everything for a nursery, assuming you'd want to pick everything yourself, but I got almost all of it" He said, smiling softly, "Maybe when you're feeling up to it, we rebuild that nest of yours and have a bit of fun" He cooed, pulling his mate close.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2018 3:58 am

Jamie quickly shifted into his human form, opening the door for his mate. Blinking in surprise once he noticed all of the boxes he was carrying. "Christ, Damien. What did you even get?" He asked. Moving to grab some boxes to help his alpha. This was all for him? He went and bought this? "You didn't have to get all of this. I have to pay you back.." he rambled on, he wasn't used to anyone buying him things without approval or money given to buy something for him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2018 3:48 am

As soon as he was able, Damien pulled away and he shifted, squeezing out the window and flying out toward the store, he took a while gathering everything the omega would need throughout the entire pregnancy, besides some things for the baby, with arms overloaded with items, Damien kicked at the front door to get his mate's attention, he could barely see over his mess of boxesa nd bags as he waited patiently.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2018 3:43 am

The omega finally drifted off into slumber. Curled up against his chest, loving his comforting nuzzles and back rubs. A soft purr rumbled in his throat, showing how content he was beside his alpha. Later, when he awoke, he sat up and rubbed his face. Blinking, he looked over to see where his mate was. Not finding him, he looked around and frowned. Shifting into his feline form, he jumped off of the bed and searched the house. Tail raised, wondering where he went. That was when he heard the door. A soft chatter left him as he rushed to the door.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2018 10:27 pm

"Then get some sleep, kitten" He cooed and nuzzled his mate softly, rubbing his back and he kept him close, refusing to leave his mate for now, planning on quickly leaving to get his omega some things to help him out with the early stages of the pregnancy, not wanting him to miss school, knowing his omega didn't want that.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 11:02 pm

Jamie didn't know if he wanted to sit in the warm bath, he just wanted to lay there and rest. "No.. I just want to lay here. I really do not want to move," he said softly, closing his eyes in an attempt to take a nap. Nuzzling and purring as he remained beside the shifter. "I love that nickname, Kitten," he murmured sleepily. Face still pressed against his chest, refusing to move away from his mate. Glad he was with him, feeling comforted and warm against his alpha.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 8:16 pm

"No one was telling me if they saw you and they kept getting in my way" He grunted lightly, "Do you wanna sit in a warm bath kitten?" He asked softly as he nuzzled him, trying to help him where he could, trying to do everything he could for his omega.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 3:19 am

"Damien," he groaned in complaint. That was another thing that needed to be fixed, he would get violent whenever he was angry. What if he did something to the child? That also worried him. He shifted around and rubbed at his stomach. Soon enough, it would be round with their child. Would Damien like the fact that his stomach would be round and plump from the baby. The shifter better be ready for some mood swings and weird cravings.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 3:16 am

"I might have slammed a couple heads into lockers because they wouldn't let me by" He murmured, "I didn't know where you were and I got worried... So I'm expelled for seven school days" He shrugged lightly, "They shouldn't have gotten in my way" He said blandly.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 3:14 am

Jamie kicked a few off, growing hot when all those blankets were pulled on top of him. "You don't need to find a job now, Damien. My parents will help us, they will pay for things and we won't have to worry about it for a while," he said. He knew he had to tell his parents about his pregnancy. And they would help him with any financial aid that he needed. That was why he loved his parents. He rested his head down and sighed, ears flicking as he laid there. "Why aren't you in school?" He asked, looking over to him curiously.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 3:11 am

"Then I'm staying with you" He said, laying with him and pulling him close, pulling as many blankets he could find over the omega, intending to make sure he was perfectly happy, well, as much as he could be while pregnant, "I'll spend tomorrow looking for a job, hopefully I can find something quick enough" He murmured, mostly to himself.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 3:09 am

"I hope so, because I'll keep my promise of slitting your throat," he responded. Squirming in surprise as he was moved onto his back. A squeak leaving him as kisses and nuzzles were pressed against his stomach. Surprised he was so excited for the baby now. Well, he knew the alpha would take good care of him. "No, I just want to lay in bed. I'm comfortable and warmer here." Jamie said, sighing as he started to doze off. Feeling exhausted and wanting to sleep.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 2:57 am

He nuzzled him and held him close, "I promise, I'll be ready" He said, playfully pinning his mate onto his back, sliding down and he kissed at his stomach softly, nuzzling his stomach and looking up toward the other, trying anything to make him feel better, "Want me to remake your nest?" He asked his mate softly.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 2:54 am

"By the time it happens the baby won't even be fully formed. It'd still be a cell that hasn't formed human properties." He mumbled in response. He didn't respond, closing his eyes and shoulders shaking. Biting his lip as tears started to run down his face. "If you're not ready for this fucking kid by the time they're here. I swear to god I'm going to fucking slit your throat," he growled shakily. A hand moving to wipe away the tears that were still trailing down his face. He sniffled and pulled his blanket pile closer to him. Groaning in pain as he held the blankets close.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 2:48 am

Damien stared wide eyed at Jamie as he heard him, shock overriding him, "I cant believe you want to kill our kid.." He murmured, pulling away, his breathing quickened before he let out a breath, moving and laying in bed with his mate, pulling him close, "If its what you want... I cant stop you... I admit I think its a stupid idea... But its your call" He breathed out, "Jamie... I'm happy that we're gonna have a kid... I didn't think I was ready ladt and night, but I know I will be by the time the little bugger is here" He said softly, nuzzling him, "I'm not forcing myself Jamie" He promised.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 2:43 am

Jamie flattened his ears and looked away. "Damien, please. Quit trying to push yourself like this. I understand that your worried, because I'm worried too. We won't have to worry about it, I can get an abortion and we won't have to worry. Then I'll take my birth control until we're ready to officially have a child.." He closed his eyes and allowed his head to drop. "I don't want you to be uncomfortable or unhappy. So I think an abortion is best until we are officially ready for a child," they were both still in school. And he really didn't want to quit his education when the child comes.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 2:35 am

Damien looked concerned before he sighed, "You realize I've seen this before, right? He tried to hide it too" He murmured, "Jamie... I know what I said last night... But let me try... I want to be here... Its going quickly for me but... I promise I wont leave, Jamie... Its our little... Rat thing... Well, smaller than a rat, you know what I mean" He said, letting out a breath and he placed a soft hand on the other's stomach, giving a small smile.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 2:31 am

"I'm fine, I just need to sleep it off.." He mumbled quietly. He probably looked like shit, because he felt like shit. "I didn't want to bother you with my bullshit. So I just decided to sleep in and hope it would be gone by the time tomorrow comes," he responded. He wasn't going to tell him that he was pregnant, it would only make things worse. "I think my dad gave me the flu. He's had it for a bit, and I'm sure he passed it onto me," he said. "I just need to sleep, I'm so tired from staying up and emptying my stomach," the omega groaned. Pulling back so he could curl up on the bed. Huffing from the pain, wishing it would go away.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 2:25 am

Damien's eyes widened as he watched his mate, he managed to get into the room, shifting to his human form, "Jamie..." He murmured softly, walking to his mate and kneeling before him, "You could have called me" He frowned softly, looking even more concerned, reaching to cup his mate's cheek, "Why didn't you tell me?" He whined softly.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 2:18 am

Jamie remained in bed, curled around a body pillow he had. He still felt absolutely horrible, his stomach ached and he felt like getting sick more. He couldn't believe that he was pregnant, he just couldn't. He was tempted to take the test again, but then what would that do? He pressed his face against the pillow, groaning in pain. His parents came in with a trash can and allowed him to get sick in it so he didn't have to get out of bed. When the urge to get sick again arose, he shifted up and leaned over into the trash can. Vomiting and groaning, coughing as he slumped back down. Squirming around and hugging his stomach. Not even noticing that Damien was at his window.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next