From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 2:10 am

Damien had been calm for the first hour of class before he panicked that his mate wasn't there, he flew into a rage, ending up being sent home, he flew toward his home before making a dive, landing in his mate's yard and shifting into a giraffe, hitting his horns against the window lightly, his ears drooped lightly, trying to peek around the room through the window, clearly worried, he whined, shifting into an ant and landing on the window, trying to find a way in.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 2:05 am

Jamie, unfortunately, never went back into heat after a few hours. He told his parents to call him in sick, since he was vomiting into the toilet that morning. He beat his fists into the wall, cursing and crying. Slumping down against it when he pressed his forehead against it. What was he going to tell Damien? How was he going to react? The alpha was going to leave him and claim he was a whore. A sob escaped his lips. Lumbering to his nest and taking it apart. He put his blankets back onto his bed and climbed into it, wanting to lay down and sleep. He couldn't tell him, he couldn't. He didn't want him to know he was pregnant. He could just claim he was sick, not pregnant. When he regained the strength, he stood and went to take a hidden pregnancy test. His mother kept quite a few hidden in the bathroom for emergencies. He groaned when two lines showed on the test, proving that he was pregnant. He cried and tore the rest apart, flushing it down the toilet so Damien could never find it.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 1:59 am

Damien gave a whimper as he listened to his mate, hanging his head and he sighed, slowly walking toward the door, shifting into an ant to get under the door before heading toward the window, leaving his clothes in the omega's nest as he shifted into an eagle and flew home, he couldn't control it anymore as he flew into a rage once in his room, holes in the walls and floor, he wore himself out completely before sleeping on the floor, when school started, murmurs went throughout the school about Damien, something about the alpha being seen with the counselors and even walking into the room for the parenting class, even if the class bad been meant for omegas, he had gone in, showing up on time for sex ed and he sat calmly in his desk.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 1:51 am

The werecat nearly bristled as he heard the door open and close. Why didn't he lock the door? Then again, Damien would have been able to get under the door aways. He grabbed the little kitten and placed him out of the shower, slumping against the wall as he sighed. "No.. No.. I understand, I should have known you weren't ready. I should have taken birth control or something," he just hoped he didn't end up pregnant. So he hoped in a few hours his heat would start back up. If it didn't, he was surely pregnant. He felt stressed and he didn't know what to do. "Let's stop talking about this, get home and get some sleep. Tomorrow is school and I need to finish up some homework," he said. Ears still pressed back as he set under the shower stream. It still hurt him how he flinched at the thought of him being pregnant. It made him feel so unhappy, so full of sorrow.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 1:42 am

Damien sat there as he watched the other, smacking himself in the face, "I'm such an idiot "He murmured, he stood and was hesitant at first before he followed his omega, closing the door behind him, "Jamie..." He murmured, shifting into a small kitten and he climbed into the shower, cuddling up in his lap, "I'm sorry... I do want kids with you its just... I'm scared it'll happen again... If I lose another mate and kid... I don't know if my brain could hold together anymore" He whimpered.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 1:33 am

Jamie could feel his heart sink, just as he hoped. He kept himself silent, moving back and closing his eyes. After laying there for quite some time, he moved himself up, now able to get up now that the alpha's knot shrank. "I'm going to take a shower, I'll be back in a bit," he said quietly. Looking towards the time, noticing it was late. "Or you should go home. We have school and it's pretty late. My parents would be home soon," he said. Walking off into the bathroom and closing the door. When he climbed into the shower. He groaned and smacked his head against the wall. "Fucking stupid.. What're you going to do now? I could become pregnant, then what? He's not ready, he's not ready and I might just end up pregnant," he groaned. Keeping his forehead pressed against the wall. Soon sitting down, allowing the water to drop onto him as he sat there. Ears flat against his head, he should have made sure to keep his thoughts to himself.

((ooh! Now I'm excited to see how Damien is going to be. >:33))
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 1:23 am

The alpha seemed to tense and flinch away at the idea of them having a baby, he frowned and kept his gaze away, "I-I don't know Jamie..." He admitted quietly, wincing at his own words, "I'm so fucking stupid!" He thought to himself, "How could I have forgotten a condom?! I remember every other time" He growled in his mind, "I just... Don't know if I'll be a good parent... Or if I'm ready after what happened.." He whimpered, keeping his head low, he watched his omega move his hand to his stomach, pulling his hand away as soon as he was released, "C-can we... Talk about it another time?" He was hesitant to ask that one, worried he would upset his omega.

(Ooooh trust me, I'm full of drama :3 I got two ways I might make Damien go heheheh)
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 12:35 am

"If you're tempted and do fuck around with someone. I will kick your balls up into your body," he mumbled, allowing the shifter to hold his face into his hands. Closing his eyes in content as kisses pressed against his lips. Smiling at the affection he was receiving, glad he was willing to stay with him. His heart sank as he spoke about his mate and child dying due to a train wreak. He moved his head forward and kissed his face, hating how upset it was making him. "I'm sorry, that shouldn't happen to anyone. I'll make sure nothing happens, okay? Nothing bad will happen to me. And if there is a baby, nothing will happen to them," he assured. He didn't want Damien to go through that pain again. "Because I don't know about you, but we might end up with a child. I wasn't on any birth control, nor did you wear any condoms," he blushed sheepishly. How would his mate react to having him pregnant with a baby? He hoped he would be happy. What if he left him because of it? He wouldn't know what to do. He grabbed for his hand, carefully moving it to press against his stomach. "Wouldn't it be great? They will be beautiful.." He crooned, trying to cheer him up. Hating how upset he was, just wanting to show that he loved him.

((I'm a slut for drama. So if you ever have any ideas, don't be afraid to throw anything in. I don't mind! And I probably will add a few things once I think of some ideas. XD))
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 10:28 pm

"I won't leave you Jamie, I may be tempted, just because thats just me, but I wont go anywhere, I have you, you're all I need, for as long as you put up with my sorry ass" He said softly as he made the other look at him, smiling softly and he kissed him, surprisingly softly compared to how he usually was.

(Hehehe buckle up for the drama train)

Damien frowned as he heard his mate's question, he glanced away for a minute before he sighed, he let out a shaky breath before he leaned back slightly, showing the omega a scar running the length of his frame from his right shoulder to his left side and around to the middle of his back, "We met at an early age... He had gone into heat well before I was even rutting... When I did come into my rutt, he stormed into my room... Little spitfire he was.. Honestly I used to think he was the alpha and I was the omega... We became mates that night, his family moved in with mine since we were still young, my parents were at work one day, so his took us on the train... I ended up getting him pregnant... I was terrified but I loved him... I wouldn't leave him for an instant... Someone blew the rails on the track and the train derailed... A tree struck our side of the train car... He shoved me to get me away... I don't remember much after that... Waking up the day of their funeral.. What hurt the most that day... Was the tiny casket I lowered into the ground... Our baby had been weeks from being born..." He began choking up as he spoke, hiding his face from the other, "I saw the pictures in the paper of everyone... I had metal wrapped and embedded in me..." He gave a whine at the memories, wincing and trembling as he kept trying to speak.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 10:15 pm

A light chuckle left him, not opening his eyes at all as he laid there. "No, Damien, I'm okay. I'm just worried that something will happen and you'd leave me.." He murmured. Surprised by how protective he was becoming. As he laid there, he started to wonder what happened to his previous mate. "You never told me what happened to your previous mate. You don't have to tell me a single thing, I just wanted to know. So I wouldn't make the same mistake," he murmured, pulling his head back to look at him.

((I really want some drama. XD))
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 10:06 pm

"Is something wrong Jamie? I'll kill it if I have to" He frowned as he nuzzled the omega, holding him tightly and letting out a low protective growl, already Damien seemed to be mellowing out slightly, though was getting very protective of his mate, very protective, he continued to hold him close, almost like he would lose him, a hidden fear of the alpha's.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 9:57 pm

With his face pressed against his chest, Jamie awoke from his slumber. He shuddered and looked around, wondering who he was pressed against. When he smelled his scent, he settled down and pressed against his body. Damien would never see a different omega behind his back.. Right? He hoped not, because they might be expecting a child. He didn't want to lose his new mate before the time comes. He sighed and closed his eyes once more, remaining against his body. This time, he couldn't sleep. So he just laid against the shifter and refused to move away.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 9:53 pm

Damien was just about to doze off as he felt the other shift about, he looked to the omega and frowned, nuzzling and kissing his mark softly as he tried to settle the omega, confused at his actions, but working to comfort his mate, a little agitated something was upsetting his omega even while he slept, but he would ask him about it later, just working to ease his sleep.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 9:47 pm

Jamie smiled and settled against him, enjoying his warmth and comfort. As he laid there, he ended up drifting off into slumber. The werecat didn't mind that his mate's knot was still inside of him. He was comfortable and tired, wanting to rest up. His tail curled as he slept, only to bristle as his dreams turned into nightmares. He dreamed Damien would leave him for a different omega. He didn't want that to happen, since he cared about the alpha. He buried himself against his chest, ears pressing back against his head. Shaking and trembling against his hold.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 1:00 pm

He frowned lightly as he rubbed the spot where his old mark was, nuzzling his omega and he kissed along his neck softly, he bit his lip lightly as he listened to the other before he looked toward the omega, "Love you too" He said softly, giving the other a smile, holding him close and he nuzzled him softly.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 9:55 am

Jamie could see what was going on with the other mark. He watched it slowly vanish due to his mark being applied. He remained pressed against his body, trying to distract him from the little bit of pain he felt from his other mark vanishing. "I'm sorry about that," he whined softly, nuzzling at his chest. Still purring and cuddling up to him in comfort. He was glad to be knotted with this alpha, it made him feel so much better. "I love you," he finally murmured. Pulling his head back so he could look at his face.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 5:03 am

Damien grunted and let out a low pained groan from the bite, biting his omega in return, marking him as his, he licked at the mark softly, smiling and squeezing the omega softly and he held him close, "I'm sorry it hurt" He whimpered softly to the omega, wincing slightly and letting out a pained groan, gripping his own left shoulder, wincing, the mark left by his previous mate burning as it was vanishing.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 4:48 am

"I'm going to mark you, don't worry. You're going to be marked and mine.." He purred. Moving his head so he could nuzzle and search for a spot. When he found the perfect spot, he lapped at it and made sure to get himself ready to make a mark. He soon clamped his jaws down onto the area, holding himself there for a moment. Making marks hurt, but it was the price to pay. When he was finished, he pulled back and licked at the mark. Purring loudly and nuzzling it, glad to finally have a mate. Now Damien had to mark him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 4:42 am

The alpha smiled and nuzzled him softly, "I want you to mark me too... No outs for me" He said softly, kissing his shoulder softly, "I want to only be yours.. And you're only mine" He said softly, holding him close and continuing to give soft thrusts to the omega to keep them stimulated, rubbing the omega's sides softly.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 4:34 am

He didn't like that the alpha stopped cumming, but he groaned every now and then as he bucked his hips. Shuddering as his cock brushed up against his sensitive internals. Still sensitive and weak from his own orgasm. He moved his head as he licked at his shoulder, knowing he wanted to mark him. "You can mark me, I want to be with you. I don't want this to be just a single fling. I care for you and want to be yours," he whined. Maybe their sex education class will be better now that they are mates.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 4:30 am

Damien laid with the omega and he nuzzled him softly, licking at the bite location on his omega's shoulder, "Jamie... Are you... Will you let me... Mark you?" He whimpered softly, worried the omega would turn him down, he nuzzled the omega and held him close, giving soft bucks of his hips as he finally stopped cumming, keeping them stimulated.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 4:21 am

The omega groaned out as the alpha released his seed into him. Shuddering as he was filled up with his cum. He panted and settled down against the shapeshifter, quite content with how his heat had been sated. He's never felt this good, so he was quite happy. His tail twitched and he pulled his mate closer. They weren't official yet, since they haven't given each other the official bite. He continued to slowly feel his cum splurging into him, wondering how much he had. "I'm glad to know I'm special," he purred. Snuggling up against him, closing his eyes and relishing in the relief.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 4:14 am

The alpha panted and groaned out loudly, gripping tightly onto his omega, shivering and groaning loudly as he came within the omega, panting and holding him close, "Damn... I've been called that before and never came that hard.." He panted, his seed still pumping into the omega.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 4:05 am

Jamie tensed as the alpha pressed his knot against his entrance. Knowing well it was fully swelled and ready to lock them together. He nearly yelped as the knot was pushed into him, hating the burning pain that he had felt as it go in. He shuddered at the size, knowing no cum will get through. "Daddy, please. Cum inside me, I want to be filled with your cum.." He whined. "Fuck.. Daddy," he panted, closing his eyes tightly. Of course, he knew this would come at a price. He could end up pregnant, since he wasn't on any birth control. Well, he hoped Damien would be willing to handle a child if he did end up pregnant after this. He should have made him wear a condom, but they were both lost in the moment to remember.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 3:58 am

The alpha panted heavily as he continued giving rough thrusts into his omega, he breathed hard as his knot grew and grew until he was swelled completely, he shivered at the nickname his mate gave him, nibbling at his shoulder softly and growling loudly as he forced his knot into his mate, groaning out loudly, thrusting as best he could while knotted, "Say it again... I'm close" He breathed out and groaned in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next