From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 8:04 pm

Damien had been gone most of the day, when he came back, flicking a finished smoke into the trash as he looked up and saw the omega beginning to follow another alpha, he frowned, shifting into a fly and following the omega to see what he was doing, not liking that he was following another alpha like that.

(XD)
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 3:16 am

"You'd never know, you'd be amazed to see how omegas will act." He responded as he left. Treading into the locker room, finding the two alphas quickly. When they had taken care of his heat. He could take his blocker off and walk around freely without it. But it would only be for a few hours. When the last bell rang, he walked to his locker to put his stuff away. That was when he saw an alpha he grew interested in. He curiously gawked at him, watching as he walked off. A whine left him as he piled his things into his locker quickly. Rushing off to find the alpha he saw. Wanting to get to know him.

((I just really want some competition. XD))
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 12:28 pm

"I doubt that, no omega wants to stay with an alpha like me, trust me" He muttered and let out a breath, glancing back as he watched the omega go, frowning, hoping his friends in the room would treat the omega right, unsure of his own feelings toward the omega.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 2:51 am

Jamie nodded and walked along beside him, thanking him once he arrived to the locker room. "You know, I appreciate this. Despite what happened on the first day, I think you have the potential to be a good mate. And hey, someday you'll settle down and find the perfect person. Jot only that, you'll have som children to raise. Until then, think about how you want to do things," he said. Hand moving to squeeze his arm before walking into where the locker room is. Hoping to find the friends that will help him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 2:43 am

"They're usually in the locker room at this time" He murmured, not looking at the omega, worried he would jump him if he looked at him, he started texting his friends, "They're willing to help, they'll text when you're done so I can take you back to class" He said while leading him to the locker room, letting the omega go in, "Gotta find a beta or something" He muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 2:39 am

Jamie almost squeaked as he was grabbed by the alpha. Shuddering as he heard the lustful growls and words that were whispered into his ear. He pnearly whined as he kept grinding against him, finding this to be quite pleasurable. His heat was causing him to want more, but everything stopped when he was taken out from the classroom. A whine nearly left him, but he refused to allow himself to show weakness. He could sense his tension, and knew he was trying. Which he was thankful for, wanting to thank him badly for it. "Where are your friends?" He asked, hoping the alpha wasn't lying to him. He would be so heartbroken if he did.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 2:25 am

The alpha took a few "shocked" seconds before grabbing into the omega, grabbing onto his rear and he growled lustfully, rising up as he was moving the omega to keep grinding against him, pinning him to a desk to add to their display before beginning to carry him out the door, once out of the room, he set the omega down, the alpha tense as he just wanted to jump him, but he tried to show that he had some control.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 2:18 am

Jamie frowned, listening to what the alpha had to say. He wanted out, yes, but he had to do that? That didn't sound like fun. He nodded and looked at the time, deciding he should do it now. He shifted up and squirmed, hating how his heat was bothering him. He soon looked to Damien and jumped at him, grinding his hips against him in an attempt to pleasure himself. Hoping the others will be shocked by his sudden change. He hoped this would work, because he wanted out and wanted to calm his heat.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 2:06 am

"Okay, I'll have them meet up, but you wont like how to get out of class" He muttered, "You gotta pretend to suddenly fall to your heat, jump on me and do whatever you can to make it convincing, I'll get you out while they're shocked at your mood change, they wont know what hit them" He said quietly to the other, "There's probably a better way out true, I mostly just wanna see their faces" He snickered.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 2:01 am

Jamie nearly bristled as he asked if he could help, thinking he wanted to fuck him. But no, he offered to ask a friend for help. Someon who knew what it was like to go through this. He thought the alpha would want to fuck him and move on, shocked he wanted to just sit and talk with him. "Yeah.. That would be nice. I'm sure they would be a big help," he said. A light smile on his face, shifting once more in his seat. How long will it take before this alpha tries to fuck him? He didn't know. But he was thankful for the fact that he wasn't trying to get in his pants.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 1:57 am

He glanced to the omega often, "If you want, I can help you with it, I know a couple omegas that have transitioned to alphas that could help, not promising how good they are though" He offered, trying to change his actions so the omega would accept him.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 1:49 am

Jamie shifted and settled back in his own, glad to finally be left alone. It made him feel happier, and he hoped Damien could feel his content. "I probably would have lured you somewhere and kicked you off a cliff," he said. He adjusted his scent blocker, hating that it didn't help anything else besides hiding the heat scent. He was still red and sensitive, while slick continued to produce in bulk. Awaiting for an alpha to just mate and sedate his heat. He settled back and sighed, rubbing at his face. Trying to get comfortable in his chair. Of course the teacher was a bit mad that they weren't doing anything. But he was happy, so he wasn't complaining.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 1:40 am

The alpha grinned as he felt the other's kiss, snickering as he flipped off the other alphas, sitting and relaxing back in his chair, "Besides, if I had of tried to please you their way, I'm pretty sure I would be in pieces, baked into some pie or something" He grunted.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 1:30 am

Jamie almost thanked him when his clothes were returned to him. He quickly pulled them on and shuddered, glad to be back in his pants. "I'm not an object, thank you very much," he muttered, ears moving back as he worked to calm his fur. Hating how much it was bristled against his fingertips. He was about to punch him in the face if he tried to do anything. But what shocked him was when he said he wasn't going to do anything to him at all. He loosened up and shifted back down, fur managing to lie flat in relief. He rolled his eyes, unsure of what to do. The alpha didn't want anything else from him, but only wanted another kiss on his cheek. Did he not know what it was to feel loved? To experience loving kisses and satisfying happiness? That made him feel pity, and he only wanted to just frown. But he gazed at him and soon pressed a kiss to his cheek once more. It wasn't a quick peck like the last one, he kept that one on there for a while before pulling away.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 1:09 am

Damien's coils loosened from around Jamie slightly, using his tail tip to return the omega's clothing to him, he stayed coiled around the omega, when alphas were finally moving away, Damien shifted back, glaring toward the alphas, "I dont need some joke stealing my assignment from me" He said flatly, glancing to Jamie, "I figured out yesterday, the best way to please you, was to not at all" He shrugged, giving the omega a playful grin, "That one wasn't a freebe, you owe me" He teased, leaning his cheek toward the other and grinning.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 1:00 am

Jamie was about to knock the other alpha off, but watched as Damien sent the alpha flying off of him instead. He groaned as his pants were off, hating the slick that ran down his legs. Well, this was fun. As he went to go sit down, Damien curled around him and hissed at any alpha that threatened to draw near. It made him wonder why he was acting like this. Didn't he say he cared about no one and would fuck any omega or beta? "Damien, what are you doing?" He questioned. More concerned than angry, since he didn't like when anyone had a sudden change in emotion.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 12:52 am

Damien glared toward the other alpha, and when he saw Jamie bent over the desk, he suddenly lashed out, tackling the other alpha, stopping briefly to make sure Jamie hadn't been hurt before he shifted into a massive white snake, he looked part cobra part boa, he coiled around Jamie in a defensive way while hissing loudly at the other alpha, his tail tip wiggling like a rattle snake.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 12:45 am

Jamie looked up when Damien refused to move from his seat. He thought he would have flown over here faster than anything. That really made him concerned and confused, why wasn't he moving? The omega looked over towards the alphas that were roughly pounding into their omegas. Since one omega was gone, an alpha decided to stand and slink over to Jamie. He was the only one left after all, and so he was eager to do something. He growled happily and kissed at his neck. Bending him over a desk and working to please him. Of course, when he noticed his slick pad, he pulled back in surprise. But his eyes darkened with lust and he continued.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 12:36 am

Damien seemed to already be there on time surprisingly, he sat boredly in a chair, practically glaring at every other alpha, he didn't even budge as the alphas mostly began pounding their omega partners into the foor, walls or a desk, the alpha shot the teacher a glare as he was told to please Jamie, but he still didn't budge.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 12:32 am

When the day day came around, Jamie was not excited for it. He arrived in his second class and sat down, ears pressing back against his head as he sat down in his seat. His friend, Liam, noticed his blocker. "You're in heat? Dude, that must suck. Wait until one of the alphas find out, they're going to be all over you," the omega sighed and slumped down. "Thanks.." He muttered, waiting for the class to start. And of course, the teacher said it was the alpha's turn to please the omega. He hoped it wouldn't be long and tedious.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 12:24 am

The alpha stayed out of the showers, but made sure no alphas went in, when the omega was home, Damien huffed to himself before flying toward home, shifting to his human form and grumbling as he walked inside, waiting for the next day.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 12:18 am

Upon arriving to the gym. He got himself situated and started to run on the treadmill. Of course, he ran for four miles and decided to take a break. Jamie soon decided to work on a punching bag, feeling much more relieved after he got rid of his stress. What relaxed him the most was when he stepped into the shower room. Of course, it was separate from alphas. But that gave him privacy. Yet he didn't know that the alpha was watching him. He just washed off and made sure he was cleaned. When he finally got home, he took off his blocker and settled down on his bed, groaning and curling up on his side. Hating his heat so much, wishing he could just get rid of it.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 12:07 am

The caterpillar crawled onto the omega when he wasn't paying attention, sticking to him as he went home, noting that the omega wasn't far from his own dump of a house, when he was sure the omega was relatively okay, he jumped off him and shifted into a mouse to get away before being taken inside, he scampered up a tree and shifted again into a little white sparrow, intending to keep an eye on the omega.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 12:01 am

Jamie just continued to write, but he could barely keep his head together with his preheat. He was just so concerned and worried about what may happen. With the worry, he started to write down how he felt as he wrote. Maybe working out would help him calm his nerves. Whenever he was stressed, he liked to run and workout. Though, he had to stop by his house to grab his scent blocker. He couldn't go to the gym and expect alphas to leave him alone. He barely noticed the little white caterpillar. When he finally zoned back in, he noticed the class was dismissed. Did he not hear the bell? He just sighed and stood, muttering curses to himself. Jamie refused to ride the bus, so he just walked home. And of course, another alpha passed him by. Whistling and wolf calling. He just growled and continued on. Arriving to his house he got in and searched for his scent blocker, grabbing for it and putting it on. Not only did he grab that, but he grabbed a slick pad. He didn't want to leak slick everywhere, so he brought a few pads with him just in case he ran into a problem. Exiting his house, he adjusted his scent blocker and sighed. This was going to be one hell of a week, he could tell.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2018 11:54 pm

Damien watched the omega closely, with the omega so close he could smell his preheat, licking his lips lightly. A few minutes into the class, a little white caterpillar crawled onto the omega's desk, the little creature doing circles on an empty corner of the desk, Damien saw the omega as his, especially as he smelt his heat coming and gained a kiss from him, the alpha intended to guard the omega, even forming a plan for the next day's first class.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next