From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You're different to me [canadian bacon.)]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

You're different to me [canadian bacon.)] Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're different to me [canadian bacon.)]   You're different to me [canadian bacon.)] EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 3:08 pm

Mac gave a pleased growl as he locked lips with her, his tail wagging and he gripped her close while continuing to pleasure her, nibbling on her lip and grinning as he gave hard bucks of his hips into her.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
ColorfulLove7

PostSubject: Re: You're different to me [canadian bacon.)]   You're different to me [canadian bacon.)] EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 2:43 pm

She moaned out as he palmed at her spread folds, shuddering at the pleasure she felt from him rubbing and kneading into her pussy. The feline moved her legs out, mewling at each buck into her. Pleasure coursing through her as the knot moved deeper and deeper into her. She was just being driven mad by how large he was. Head moving back so she could kiss him, opening her mouth slightly as she did so.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You're different to me [canadian bacon.)]   You're different to me [canadian bacon.)] EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 2:37 pm

The husky grinned and wagged his tail, placing his hand on her folds and palming her while he continued kissing her neck and he bucked into her, shivering in pleasure and letting out a feeo lustful growl.
Back to top Go down
ColorfulLove7

PostSubject: Re: You're different to me [canadian bacon.)]   You're different to me [canadian bacon.)] EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 2:30 pm

"Well.. No, we haven't tested the boundaries yet.." She responded. Shuddering as he kissed at her neck, enjoying the gentle touches and kisses. She tensed once he began to buck into her, a groan leaving her as fingers started to rub at her folds. "Okay.. We can keep going," she murmured. Moving her legs out a bit more, moaning softly as the fingers brushed against her pussy.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You're different to me [canadian bacon.)]   You're different to me [canadian bacon.)] EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 2:21 pm

"Well some yeah, but this is only our first time together, so we haven't tested the boundaries yet" He said, watching her and he grinned, kissing at her neck softly, "Why don't we keep going? No one else has even cum yet, we're ahead" He grinned, giving soft bucks of his hips while he began rubbing her slit again.
Back to top Go down
ColorfulLove7

PostSubject: Re: You're different to me [canadian bacon.)]   You're different to me [canadian bacon.)] EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 2:18 pm

Christyn slumped against him, tail curling and twitching as she got comfortable. Feeling the other's knot throb inside of her. "No? I thought other women would have been better than me," she replied. The husky probably fucked plenty more women in this school. She squirmed lightly as his knot tugged against her folds. Legs twitching at the light jolts of pleasure she reiceved. Quite pleased to have been knotted and filled.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You're different to me [canadian bacon.)]   You're different to me [canadian bacon.)] EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 2:08 pm

Mac easily hoisted the female up, walking to a chair and sitting down, his arm around her waist to keep her up as he stayed seated, his tail swaying and his knot throbbing inside her, "Fuck, haven't had that good a cum in a long time" He breathed out, grunting as he shifted his weight and pulled on his knot slightly, keeping her close to him.
Back to top Go down
ColorfulLove7

PostSubject: Re: You're different to me [canadian bacon.)]   You're different to me [canadian bacon.)] EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 2:06 pm

The feline tensed as the knot finally tied them together, unable to get away from the husky now. She mewled as she was filled to the brim with his cum, tail curling and swaying as she still laid on the table. Soft pants leaving her, trying to regain herself just a bit. Absolutely stunned by what had just happened. She listened to the other males yap about her being knotted with this husky. Christyn just brushed it off, chest rushing and falling as she settled down just a bit. Knowing it would be a while until his length was finally able to pull out of her.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You're different to me [canadian bacon.)]   You're different to me [canadian bacon.)] EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 2:00 pm

The husky panted as he pulled his fingers up and began lapping the digits clean as his knot finally tied them, unable to pull out now and after a few more thrusts the husky couldn't help but howl as his seed burst from his cock and into her pussy, he jerked his hips and let out low groans, breathing heavily and he gripped the table to keep himself from falling over and taking her with him.
Back to top Go down
ColorfulLove7

PostSubject: Re: You're different to me [canadian bacon.)]   You're different to me [canadian bacon.)] EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 1:57 pm

She could feel his cock throbbing inside of her. Knowing well that he was close to his release. The feline squirmed a bit as he continued to pound into her roughly. Listening to the sharp noise of his hips connecting with her own. Her body jumped a bit once fingers moved down, rubbing at her folds. She mewled and moaned, tail curling and twitching as she was pounded into. "Fuck.. Oh fuck.." She cried out. Reaching her own climax, releasing against his fingers, shuddering as she felt warm drip down her thighs.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You're different to me [canadian bacon.)]   You're different to me [canadian bacon.)] EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 1:49 pm

He gripped tightly onto her and he panted heavily, letting out loud growls and groans, his ears flat and he panted heavily as precum began seeping from his tip and into the female, lubricating her more and he started letting out pleasured yips as his climax was close, his cock throbbing inside her as he held out from his climax just yet, he reached down and he began rubbing her slit with his fingers as he rammed his cock in and out of her, letting out deep pleasured sounds as he did so.
Back to top Go down
ColorfulLove7

PostSubject: Re: You're different to me [canadian bacon.)]   You're different to me [canadian bacon.)] EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 1:46 pm

The feline could feel something large press against her, and she wasn't sure what it was. Though she thought it was another male coming for her, but it wasn't. After a moment, she realized that it was the male's knot. Christyn used to think that each male had a knot, but it was soon specified that it was only canines. She shuddered at the thought of being stuck with this husky for a while. She pushed out her legs a bit more, spreading herself so she could take him better. Moaning at the knot that pushed and pulled out of her. Surprised it was already getting so big. It was a strain on her pussy to even fit over something such as that.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You're different to me [canadian bacon.)]   You're different to me [canadian bacon.)] EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 1:40 pm

The husky panted heavily and let out loud grunts of pleasure with every thrust, his tail wagging and his knot began swelling as his climax was beginning to rise, his tongue hung from his mouth as he stayed over her, continuing to grip and massage her breasts while he started nibbling and kissing at her neck and shoulders, his knot large enough to pop into her but still be able to pull out with the force of his thrusts, only adding to their pleasure as his knot pulling on her was beginning to slow him down, giving deeper and more forceful thrusts.
Back to top Go down
ColorfulLove7

PostSubject: Re: You're different to me [canadian bacon.)]   You're different to me [canadian bacon.)] EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 1:36 pm

Christyn moaned and mewled in pleasure, unable to hear much of it due to the canine's mouth against her own. She squirmed and moved up with each rough thrust forward. Claws still digging into the table, trying to keep herself steady. She even mumbled and spoke things, but it was muffled by the husky's mouth. Her body tensed once hands grabbed her breasts, feeling them knead her as she listened to the sharp sounds of each thrust. She pulled her mouth away and moaned out loudly. Saliva slightly dripping from her jaw as she moaned. "Oh.. Fuck..!" She mewled.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You're different to me [canadian bacon.)]   You're different to me [canadian bacon.)] EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 1:30 pm

The husky groaned out as he wrapped his arms around her waist tightly and he began roughly humping and thrusting into her, letting out heavy grunts and growls, easily showing off and making the other males of the room self concious about their own efforts, most stopping to watch how the husky worked, continuing to force the female into making out with him while he gripped her breasts, massaging the mounds as he pounded away at her.
Back to top Go down
ColorfulLove7

PostSubject: Re: You're different to me [canadian bacon.)]   You're different to me [canadian bacon.)] EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 2:26 am

The feline squeaked as she was pulled up slightly. Tensing lightly as she felt his member push into her. Tail curling as his length filled her up. He was large, that was for sure. Bigger than anything else she had taken. Other females were eyeing them in jealousy, while other males were just aroused at the sight. She shifted, a light mewl leaving her as he brushed against her. The teacher was also quit amused at the sight. She soon allowed everyone else to do as they wished, some went for other females while others went for the teacher. Christyn still didn't understand what was going on with the school. But for some reason she didn't mind it. She liked being bent over and fucked by any male willing to shove their dick into her.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You're different to me [canadian bacon.)]   You're different to me [canadian bacon.)] EmptyThu Oct 19, 2017 6:31 am

The husky grew tired of licking and fingering her, he abruptly stopped pleasuring the female and he stood, grasping her hips tightly and he pulled her up, roughly kissing her as he thrust his hardened cock into her with a deep pleasured growl, his tail raised and curled as he thrust his full length into her, stopping there to give her a bit of time to get used to his size, he was larger than most males his age and when his knot swelled he would get even bigger.
Back to top Go down
ColorfulLove7

PostSubject: Re: You're different to me [canadian bacon.)]   You're different to me [canadian bacon.)] EmptyThu Oct 19, 2017 2:11 am

Christyn's hips lightly moved forward from each warm lick she recieved. Noises of surprise still leaving her lips, ears moving back against her head. She moaned out as the husky plunged his tongue inter her, claws unsheathing and gripping the desk tightly. Not caring if claw marks were noticeable in the wood. She could hear him unbuckle his pants, slightly ignoring that as she tried to listen to the teacher at the front of the class.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You're different to me [canadian bacon.)]   You're different to me [canadian bacon.)] EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 6:56 am

The husky gave a chuckle as he continued licking along her pussy lips, his curled tail wagging and he rubbed her slit with two fingers, suddenly plunging his tongue into her and letting out a low growl into her, his muzzle smothered in her fur as he let his ears fall back slightly, his length hardening out of his sheath and he let his pants fall, brushing his boxers aside and he started pumping his hardening cock.
Back to top Go down
ColorfulLove7

PostSubject: Re: You're different to me [canadian bacon.)]   You're different to me [canadian bacon.)] EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 11:03 pm

Christyn continued to watch the teacher speak, listening to every word the teacher had to say. It amazed her that everyone still payed attention, despite what was going on. This class just spoke about breeding and how to tend to babies. Why it was in the morning she wasn't really sure, but she didn't care about it at the moment. What caught her off guard was when someone came over to her. A sharp breath of air rushing into her at the sudden attention. Glancing back to see who it was. Biting her lower lip at the warm tongue that trailed over her pussy. Which was slightly growing wet from the pleasure. Her tail shifted up, curling and swaying in pleasure. Emitting soft whines and whimpers, desperate for more.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You're different to me [canadian bacon.)]   You're different to me [canadian bacon.)] EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 10:31 am

You're different to me [canadian bacon.)] 7b6d09e4a9674632a5df8a830f8fd5f0

Macmillan, or just Mac, sighed as he lazily walked through the halls of their school, the red husky was one of your typical bad boys, skippong classes and such to screw around, but he was still surprisingly high for marks and was head of the track team. Mac walked into the room, the feline's rear facing him and he grinned, he silently walked over and he knelt down, his hands suddenly on her ass cheeks and he trailed his thick tongue over her pussy, snickering to himself.
Back to top Go down
ColorfulLove7

PostSubject: You're different to me [canadian bacon.)]   You're different to me [canadian bacon.)] EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 12:27 am

You're different to me [canadian bacon.)] A161c5fa36c713adfebdea27c7ea47a6

Others say she is a child, but Christyn was not a child. She was the age of 18, not expecting to look much younger than she should. She wore baggy things, hoping others wouldn't bother her as she did so. She stood in the bathroom, humming as she worked her way through. Christyn soon walked out, heading off to her first class. Her school required mating, since it was a big part of growing up. It was taught that women were made for breeding and filling with babies. So, sometimes it was required for women to bend over and splay themselves for the men. She had to do just that today, bending over a table. She shifted down her panties, waiting for a male to come over and fuck her. She moved her tail up, waiting. Sometimes Christyn wondered why this school was all about fucking. But she didn't mind, it gave her pleasure and something to do while they wanted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're different to me [canadian bacon.)]   You're different to me [canadian bacon.)] Empty

Back to top Go down

You're different to me [canadian bacon.)]
Page 1 of 1