HomeSearchRegisterLog in

A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~]   A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 3:20 am

The wolf gave low pleasured growls as he watched the human, his hips beginning to buck as his knot began to swell again, his cock twitching and his tail thumping against the bed as he felt the other take his length deep into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~]   A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 3:08 am

The young male continued to lick and occasionally suck on his cock. Amused to hear the growl that rumbled from the wolf. Eventually Theo got sick of just kitten-licking at his cock. Taking the length into his mouth, sinking down as far as he could go without gagging. When he reached his limit, he moaned around his length and began to suck at his cock. Working to bob his head, looking up at the wolf every so often to see if he was enjoying it. Not wanting to make the wolf angry with him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~]   A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptyTue Feb 18, 2020 7:33 am

The wolf began to wag his tail and he gave a pleasured growl as he felt the other licking and sucking on his cock, he jerked his hips off and on, placing a paw on the human's back and he growled when he pulled away, his ears flicking off and on as he watched the human, even leaning back slightly to get a better view.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~]   A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptyTue Feb 18, 2020 7:32 am

Theo shifted up slightly as the wolf told him to clean him. He blushed and obediently moved to do as he ordered. He shifted to bend down before the beast. Licking along his member expertly, eventually taking the length into his mouth. Nearly taking all of it into his mouth before he had to stop. Pulling his mouth off to tease the werewolf. Doing so a few times before going back to licking at his cock.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~]   A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptyTue Feb 18, 2020 6:27 am

As his knot shrunk enough to pull out, the wolf stepped away from the other, stretching before he plopped down, sitting facing the other, a sly grin upon the wolf's face, "Clean me" He growled out his command, licking his lips as he stared at the human, the wolf deciding to give the human a chance to do things willingly.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~]   A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptyTue Feb 18, 2020 6:25 am

When the canine climbed off of him and turned, Theo huffed softly and closed his eyes. Deciding to take the time to fit in a nap. If the knot was going to take a while to shrink, he had to think of something to keep himself busy. The effeminate male yawned, drifting off into slumber. Grunting when he felt the knot tug out if him. Blinking his eyes as he shifted up slightly, wiping his eyes in confusion. "Now what, puppy?" He asked, shifting to look the werewolf.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~]   A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 7:46 am

"I intend to do as such" The wolf growled, his ears back lightly, "My knot won't shrink for some time" He huffed out before he turned himself off of the human, standing with his tail draped over the other's back and his rear pressed against the human's, the wolf patiently waiting for his knot to shrink enough for him to pull out.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~]   A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 7:42 am

Theo emitted a noise of surprise as the dark wolf above him roughly bucked into him. Opening his eyes to look back at the beast above him. Warmth pooling within his gut in surprise. "I'm not complainin', hon. Use me as much as you want. As long as you're in control, I'm yours." He assured the wolf. Shuddering at the thought of the wolf using him more for his own pleasure. Remaining relaxed below the canine, letting him do what he wished.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~]   A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 7:05 am

The wolf let out a low grunt as he listened to him, jerking his hips roughly and suddenly, repeating this every so often, "Who said I was done" A deep gruff voice growled out from the wolf, his grip staying on the human, "It has been some time since I was allowed such freedom, don't expect me to give it back so suddenly" He growled out.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~]   A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 6:55 am

When the growl sounded from the wolf, he immediately stopped moving and just fell limp. Him moving around probably didn't feel all that great on his knot. "Sorry! Sorry-" he mumbled, relaxing quickly and not moving again. Not wanting to make the wolf unhappy with him. Theo just closed his eyes, enjoying the warm tongue against his back. "You feeling better now, big guy?" He teased, cracking open an eye and glancing over to him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~]   A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 6:17 am

The wolf began giving small wags of his tail, panting heavily as he hung over the other, he seemed to be relaxing, the wolf shifted his weight slightly and began licking along his brother's back softly, his paws remaining curled around him as he intended to keep him in one spot, low growls leaving the wolf whenever his brother moved, even if it was to get comfortable.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~]   A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 4:25 am

Theodore mewled out as he felt the knot finally push into him. Gripping at the couch tightly, trying to get used to the rather large size of his brother's knot. Especially since his brother was thrusting wildly into him, causing the knot to go deeper into him. That was when he felt his hot cum shoot within him. Body tensing as a cry left him, cumming as well as the wolf filled him up. He slumped down on the couch, panting as he struggled to catch his breath. "Wow.. I didn't expect my first with a literal wolf to be this good." He panted, shifting to get comfortable. Making sure to not tug on his knot too much as he moved.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~]   A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 8:50 am

The wolf continued to roughly pound into his brother, his hips smacking hard against the human's, his knot swelled further and struggled to push into the other, until a loud snarl rose from the wolf as his knot popped into him finally and tied them together, the wolf began thrusting wildly into his brother until he came within him with a loud howl, the howl resonating from deep within his chest, he nearly slumped over his brother as his cum just continued to pump into him, his cock twitching and knot throbbing as he stayed over his brother.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~]   A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 8:47 am

The younger brother could indeed tell that the words interested his brother. Moans leaving him as the wolf roughly thrust and pound into him. Theo trembled as his cock stretched him, making way for the knot that was desperately trying to push into him. A soft whimper escaped him as the knot finally eased into him, only to pull out of him. Biting his lip as the knot refused to fully remain inside of him. "Fuck- I need you to knot me." He whimpered. Wanting his brother to knot him and fill him once more. Eager to be full and warm like he had been before. Licking his lips as he tried to not drool all over himself. Leaning back into the thrusts from the largr wolf.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~]   A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 7:25 am

The wolf continued to let out low grunts and growls as he thrust into the other roughly, he panted heavily as he kept his grip on his brother, his tongue hanging from his jaws, his ears perked up as he heard the other's words and that seemed to only give the wolf more power, gripping him firmer and he brought him back just as hard to meet his thrusts, which only seemed to become more powerful, his knot continuing to smack into the other until it started to ease into him, though from the other's stretch his knot didn't seem to stay within him long before popping back out, his knot would have to swell more if he intended to knot his brother, though as he neared his climax his thrusts seemed to become sloppier and his knot continued to swell.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~]   A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 7:20 am

Theodore shuddering and moved his head down into his arms, trying not to drool as the large wolf roughly pounded into him. Enjoying the warm body that loomed over him, craving the furry hips that smacked against his own. If he was being honest, this was way better than all the other men he had slept with. The effeminate male tensed as he felt the knot hit at his entrance. Shifting his legs out, trying to get the knot into him. "F-Fuck.. such a good puppy. Way better than those I've slept with before.." he panted, wondering if that encouraged his brother.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~]   A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptyMon Feb 10, 2020 7:37 am

The large wolf bared his fangs and growled loudly as he humped the other, he leaned further onto him to thrust deeper and he nipped at the back of his neck roughly, smacking his hips against his brother's, his tail wagging and his tongue beginning to hang from his mouth as he roughly pounded his hips against the other's, his knot swelling fairly quickly and hitting against the other's entrance, the wolf letting out deep grunts and growls as he shoved his brother into the couch.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~]   A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptyMon Feb 10, 2020 7:32 am

The young male huffed as large paws hooked at his hips, bringing him back so he was pressed against his groin. Shuddering as the wolf humped at him, whining as he felt his cock poke and rub against him. Eventually finding purchase after a few minutes. Theo shifted to relax as the wolf instantly began thrusting. Moans and garbled words leaving him with each rough and quick thrust. Keeping his hips up for the wolf, making sure he was settled in for the ride. "F-Fuck.. good boy, make me yours." He purred though a moan. Fingers clawing at the cushion below him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~]   A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 4:36 am

The large wolf shivered at the other's words, he gave a light growl as he kept his paws curled around him, pulling him back and he humped him roughly, shifting his weight a few times to try to thrust into the other, he let out a loud bark as he plunged his cock deeply into the other, he gripped him tightly and began rapidly thrusting in and out of the other.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~]   A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 4:32 am

Theo shifted as the wolf jumped up onto the couch where he sat. Watching him sniff at him, cheeks blushing as he noticed the cock starting to slip out from between his legs. He turned over as the wolf brought him over, feeling him hump against his hips. Shifting to remove his clothes, not wanting them to be torn as well. He shifted into a doggy style, shifting back against the cock that was rubbing against him. "F.. Fuck- breed me big brother. I'm ready," he whined. Glancing back towards the werewolf looming over him. Wiggling his hips, trying to get the cock inside of him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~]   A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:48 am

Westly stared toward the other and he gave a snort, he jumped up onto the couch and he sniffed at his brother, almost immediately his cock grew hard from his sheath, he used his nose to shove the other and he shifted his weight to tower over the other, he growled deeply as he began to hump the air above the other, the fur along his hackles raising as he used his paws to try to bring the human to him.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~]   A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:42 am

"I wouldn't be bringing it up if I wasn't okay with it, you know." Humming in content as a hand stroked along one of his legs. "I'll hold you to it," he said. Watching as his brother moved his legs off of his lap, standing up off of the couch. He listened to what his brother had to say, leaning back slightly to watch him. "I'll keep that in mind, though it doesn't take a whole lot to break me." He's dealt with rough partners before. So he was used to it. Theo watched as his brother transformed before his very eyes. Westley wasn't lying when he said the wolf was going to be big. He just whistled lowly and shifted up straighter on the couch. "You are quite a big puppy," he mused, eyes focused on the dark wolf.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~]   A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 8:48 am

"Well... As long as you're okay with it, I don't see any harm in letting him out for a day" He said, rubbing the back of his neck lightly, his free hand stroking his brother's leg lightly, "I'll buy you some new shorts, promise" He said, moving his brother's legs off of his lap and he moved to get up, "He's pretty forward, just letting you know, he'll probably shove you around a bit, just make sure you show him boundaries, or he'll probably go too far" He told his brother before his bones began to creak and groan as they contorted, in moments a large wolf stood before the other, tail raised in dominance and ears forward, the wolf's shoulder almost to the other's chest as he stood there, his fur looked rough and even matted in some spots.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~]   A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 8:31 am

The younger male listened to what his brother had to say about his form. "Why not? I have to get used to him if this is gonna happen." He responded, legs still draped over his lap. "Besides, it might satisfy him for a while. I don't mind being roughened up for a while." He winked, flashing him a wide grin. Rolling his eyes as Westley said he didn't mean to tear his shorts. "You owe me a new pair. Those were my favorite ones," he responded, leaning back while keeping his gaze on him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~]   A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~] EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 7:22 am

The older brother raised a brow as he heard his brother, "Well, he wants out completely... So not the form you had seen, that's more of a halfway between him and me, to let him out would mean changing into a full wolf, and he's much bigger than a normal wolf, hell he's bigger than a damn pony" He said, watching his brother, though he did clearly look like he wanted to take up his offer, "I didn't nessiscarily mean to rip your clothes, they just got in the way and I was in a bit of a rush" He said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~]   A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next