From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 2:30 am

The large alpha chuckled as he sat down, licking his lips lightly, "You heard the assignment" He cooed, "Or would you rather a puppy or kitty?" He teased, shifting into a silvery white lion before shifting back to his human form.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 2:22 am

A sigh left his lips as the shapeshifting alpha walked over to him. "What part of I'm going to kick your balls up your ass' did you not understand?" He growled, glaring at the alpha. Ears pulled back, ready to punch him if he had to. "Alright, Jamie and Damien. I take it you're both partners." He wrote down, going on to write down other groups. When he was done, he looked back to the class. "Okay, first lesson is pleasing the alpha. Alphas, I want you to get your omegas to pleasure you. Tomorrow shall be the other way around." He said. Jamie growled and slumped down, hating that this was happening.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 2:01 am

Damien walked into his sex ed class as soon as they were told to find partners, he grinned and was the first to go to the new omega, leaning against his desk, "So, ready for class partner?" He snickered, licking his lips lightly, many omegas warned others about the shape shifter, he had been known about the school to go after any omega, and he would fight any alpha for the omega too.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 1:49 am

Jamie narrowed his eyes slightly when the alpha spoke to him. "I've already been asked that. Get going before I take your balls and shove them up your ass." He growled, watching as the shapeshifting male flew out of the office. Of course, when he was talked to by the principal, he was let off easy. The principal understood that he was new and everyone would try to hit on him. Getting his schedule, he groaned when he noticed that his first hour was sex education. That was going to be boring.

Walking to that class, he noticed omegas and alphas were separated. Sitting beside an incubus, he asked him about this class. Upon being told, he groaned and allowed his head to fall against the desk. Tail flicking lightly in irritation. What killed him more was when he saw that alpha from office. He quickly averted his gaze and watched the teacher. He mentioned some things about sex and how to please a mate. Then they were told to find a partner and wait for the next instruction. Jamie groaned, not wanting to do this. He was going to hate this class.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 1:16 am

Damien snickered as he stood in the bathroom with a couple other alphas, the trio had been in there a while with a female beta, they had been gang banging her for some time before getting caught, activities of the such were only allowed in the specific class. Once in the office, the shape shifter grumbled as he was lectured by the principal again, "Yeah yeah whatever, can I go now? The guys are waiting" The alpha huffed, the alpha had long silvery white hair and blazing red eyes, as he was walking out, he looked the omega over, licking his lips lightly, "Anyone ever tell you just how good you'd look on a knot? Specifically mine" He cooed to the omega, jerking forward and growling as the principal shoved him out of the office, he shifted his forms to a large white eagle before flying off.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 12:45 am

Jamie loathed his new school. Not only was it a place he didn't know about; but there were tons of people he didn't know about. Standing in front of the mirror, he made sure to look appealing. His mother forced him to look good on his first day. Of course, she was probably still a bit mad that he never came home with any alphas. His siblings all had a mate by now, but he really didn't want to worry about one right now. After saying goodbye to his mother, he was off.

Arriving at the school, he could feel all eyes on him. Eying him as if he was a piece of meat. He walked along, tail flicking as he went. He was special, since werecat's were pretty hard to come by. His ears were a beautiful blueish-grey with white speckled. While his tail was also blueish-grey, but it had elegant splotches and specks of black and white. His mother always said that he was beautiful, so she knew he had a better chance of having an alpha want him than some of his siblings. Walking to his locker, Jamie worked to open it. Upon finally opening up his locker, someone closed it and stood before him.

"Hey there, gorgeous. I see you're new in town. I would love to take you to my place later. You'd look so nice seated on my-" Jamie growled and rolled his eyes. "Im not interested, take your own knot and shove it up your ass." He mumbled, that was when the alpha werewolf continued to bother him. He ended up scoring him in the face with his fist. When he was finally left alone, he grabbed his stuff to head off to his first class. That was when he was sent to the office. Of course that baby would tell on him. Looking over to the principal, he noticed someone else was being talked to while he waited. He looked like the type of person to get in trouble a lot. He could also tell by the way the principal spoke to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9