From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:24 pm

"Its okay" He said softly, rubbing the other's back softly and he gave him a soft nuzzle, "He can wait, you're top priority" He said, sitting with the other and he pulled him close softly, "Guess its a good thing even alpha cats don't have knots" He teased softly.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 2:46 pm

"I'm sorry.. I guess all of the movement caused this." He mumbled quietly, allowing his head to rest down onto the toilet seat. Wanting to just sit there so he could be at the toilet if he does get sick again. His tail twitched as he remained beside the toilet. "You should call back the omega.." he finally said after a moment.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 12:46 pm

The alpha chased after his mate, shifting mid run and he rubbed the other's back softly, letting out a soft breath, trying to at least comfort the other, "Didn't think I was that bad" He teased softly, trying to lighten the omega's mood.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 3:01 am

The feline shuddered once Damien released into him. Nearly groaning from the words he spoke into his ear. As he finally settled down, he wondered if all the loving words were just repeats. Did he say the same thing to that omega? A sick feeling flooded his stomach. He quickly pulled away from his alpha, skidding across the room to his bathroom. Morphing back into his human form and getting sick.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 2:56 am

The alpha panted and growled out loudly as he thrust hard and deep into the other, he panted heavily and groaned out, "I'll keep filling you over and over again" He growled out in the other's ear, nuzzling him softly, "Every time you're in heat and after" He panted out, growling out loudly as he suddenly came within the omega, thrusting deep into the other.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 2:49 am

He tensed up and cried out, reaching his own orgasm as he bucked his hips. Mewling and panting from the pleasure he felt. "Daddy, please.. harder.." he whined, shuddering as a paw curled around his waist, pulled back so his member could be pushed deeper into him. "You just want to keep filling me up, don't you? I'd be so full of kittens," he babbled.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 2:37 am

(Lol)

Damien panted and growled out as he gave rougher thrusts into his mate, gripping onto him and panting, curling a paw around his hips and pulling his back roughly as he thrust into him, groaning and growling out deeply.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 2:34 am

((Yes, i need relationship drama~))

Jamie mewled as his mate continued to thrust into him. Closing his eyes at the pleasure he received. "Fuck.. daddy, so good.." he mewled. Slightly rocking his hips back with each thrust. Tail curling around Damien's tail, holding onto it while his mate thrusted into him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 2:19 am

The alpha rubbed against the omega lovingly as he gave soft thrusts of his hips into the other, keeping him close and growling deeply in pleasure, chuffing out loudly and giving deep thrusts into the other, nipping and biting at his scruff softly, his tail curling with the other's.

(I like the idea, was kinda thinking because the kid is Damien's that the other omega uses him and when Jamie tries to tell him he kinda turns on him)
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 11:45 pm

The omega purred loudly and rutted his hips back. Mewling out a moan as his alpha climbed over him and pushed into him. Tail twitching as his mate humped him, pleasured purrs rumbling in his throat. Loving the affectionate grooming he received every now and then.

((I really want that omega to kidnap Jamie. Maybe because he sees him and becomes jealous. So he kidnaps him and puts him in a house as a slave for alphas. But he lies to Damien and claims he left and he is willing to comfort him. I don't know. XD))
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 11:34 pm

The alpha grunted as he jumped onto the bed, standing over his mate and rubbing against him, purring as he gave soft humps of his hips, pushing his length slowly into his mate with a pleased growl.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 11:22 pm

The feline mewled once he was grabbed. Allowing himself to be carried upstairs by his mate. Allowing the lion to lick and groom him, body moving so he could present himself. "Come on, daddy. What'r you waiting for?" He asked in a playful purr. Wiggling his hips teasingly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 11:16 pm

"I think I can ware myself out" He purred, nipping at the other playfully, he shifted into a lion and softly picked the other up by the scruff, carrying him upstairs and chuffing out loudly, setting the other on the bed and licking at him softly.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 11:13 pm

The feline rolled his eyes in amusement as the alpha mentioned having a bit of fun. "You better get in all of the sex you want. I'm not letting you when I'm noticeably pregnant," he purred. He hoped that wouldn't discourage his mate. He didn't want to hear Damien had fucked other omegas because he couldn't fuck him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 11:06 pm

Damien purred and nuzzled the other softly, "Better enough to have a bit of fun?" He licked his chest softly and lashed his tail softly, shifting into another feline and he rubbed against his mate softly, letting out loud purring sounds.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 10:58 pm

Jamie leaned up into the touch, a soft purr rumbling in his throat. He hoped Damien wouldn't have to choose between him and the other omega. He wanted to keep his alpha. "Yeah, I'm feeling so much better now. Sleeping really did help," he responded. The feline continued to loudly purr, tail flicking as he enjoyed his gentle licks. Moving his head to return the grooming he received.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 10:53 pm

Damien had ended up making a second coffee fairly quickly before turning to his mate, giving a soft smile and he stroked his head softly, "Feeling better?" He teased softly, oblivious to the text message, he playfully shifted to a form to match his mate's, leaping onto the counter and licking at his face softly.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 10:50 pm

Jamie just worked on putting the items away, refusing to tell Damien that he knew about the baby his friend was talking about. When he finally finished up with his task, he folded all of the boxes and placed them away for a later use. He morphed into his feline form and sat on the counter. He wanted to see if his mate wanted to try having sex while in animal forms. But he didn't know how he would react to that. He meowed and watched Damien.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 10:44 pm

Damien eventually trudged down the stairs, yawning loudly and he bumped into a couple unopened boxes before he made his way to the kitchen, finding some coffee and putting it on, brewing a cup and he began drinking the coffee once it was done, trying to wake up, the alpha very groggy.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 10:41 pm

Jamie stepped out of the shower, noticing the vibration had stopped on the phone that was resting across his room. He went over to it carefully, wanting to know why his phone was being blown up. When he saw the text messages, his heart stopped. Everything seemed to pause around him. He had a baby that belonged to Damien? He turned off the phone and pulled on his clothes, going out into the living room. Ears flat against his head as he worked to open the boxes Damien had bought. Putting things away in hopes of calming his senses.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 10:36 pm

Damien had dozed off with his mate, feeling him move but he didn't wake, twitching and snoring as he rolled onto his back, he mumbled as he slept, oblivious to the constant vibrating of his phone, he rarely had a password on anything since he would just forget it, the vibrating finally stopped, there were many text messages, one of which, stating that the omega's two month old baby was Damien's.

(-evil laugh-)
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 10:27 pm

((Nice. XD I cannot wait to see those plans happen.))

Jamie gave off a soft noise in agreement. Going out to dinner sounded fun, and hopefully he didn't make himself sick if he ate too much. He curled up against his alpha, drifting off into slumber, wanting to have another nap before they went. After another few hours, he blinked open his eyes and yawned. Pulling away from Damien, he went to the bathroom so he could use the toilet and take a shower.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 10:19 pm

(I've got a couple plans in motion :3)

"Its fine, I'll call him later" He said, laying with his mate and holding him close, "Maybe later we'll go for something to eat and he can meet up with us" He said softly, nuzzling his mate, unsure of what his old friend wanted, but he didn't like it as he continuously heard his phone vibrating.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 10:13 pm

((Perfect. >:3 I'm still thinking about what else should happen))

Jamie nearly winced as he mentioned an old crush after his mate had passed. His tail twitched and curled as he listened to the alpha. Relief flooding through him once the omega had found his own mate. "Well, you should call him to see what he wants. I'm going to take a nap, you can do whatever. I don't want you to get bored while I sleep.." he murmured. Shifting around so he could pull the blanket over him. Yawning as he settled into the warmth. "I'm sure you're hungry, so you're welcome to get something from the kitchen.." he said silently, yawning from the exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 10:04 pm

The alpha tried ignoring the omega's question, but he sighed, sitting up slightly, "An old flame from when my first mate passed... He... Was his best friend... I was going mad, he seemed to help at the time" He murmured, frowning heavily, "I haven't spoken to him in almost a year, he called it off once he found his own mate" He shrugged lightly, sitting beside his omega and keeping his gaze down.

(Heheheh drama you shall have XD I had this idea for a bit :3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next