From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2018 1:30 am

Damien moved to his mate, "Jamie, what hurts?" He asked, the alpha in a panic as he was trying to figure out how to help his mate without tracking down that other alpha and taking him out, "I knew I should have tried to get him out farther..." He groaned.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2018 1:23 am

Soon enough, Jamie finally awoke from being unconscious. He looked around, blinking sharply as he tried to adjust himself to where he was. Of course, since he had been out for a long period of time, he was trying to remember what had happened. He let off soft yowls, signaling that he was in pain. Trembling as he laid there, pupils blown wide.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2018 1:12 am

The alpha whimpered as he carried his mate inside, laying him on his bed and trying to gently wake him, running his hands through his hair as he paced his mate's room, trying to be a little quiet for Briana, hoping the commotion didn't wake her.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2018 1:04 am

Jamie remained limp by the tree. The collision of the tree knocked him unconscious. He didn't even notice that his mate ran over to try and take care of him. He didn't even move when his alpha lifted him up into his arms. Because he was knocked out, he remained in his feline form. Did he regret coming into the battle? no he did not. All he cared about was trying to keep his mate safe.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2018 12:47 am

Damien was about to let the other alpha go when he saw Jamie hit the tree, Damien flew into a rage, he shifted into a bear and roared out, tearing and ripping at the other alpha before the mangled alpha tried to retreat, Damien would have chased down the wounded alpha if his mate wasn't there, Damien shifted to his human form and he rushedt o Jamie, checking him over and whimpering as he gently lifted him up.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2018 12:38 am

The feline soon moved to scratch at his front arms, doing his best to stop the alpha from attacking his mate. He was surprised the tiger didn't attack him yet. He just moved down to scratch at his stomach and legs, wanting to force him to back off. His ears flicked, doing his best to avoid any attacks sent his way. He gave off a quick squeak as a paw forcefully smacked him, knocking him to the side roughly. Smacking against the closest tree, plopping onto the ground and laying there.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2018 12:26 am

Damien snarled out as his mate joined in the brawl, Damien managed to grab the other alpha by the throat, throwing him down and he bit down hard on the alpha's throat, hissing and growling in pain as he felt the alpha's claws raking against his sides, large gashes forming from the struggling alpha's claws.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 11:40 pm

Jamie could hear the loud snarls and roars, morphing into his feline form and racing down the stairs and through the little doggy door his parents had placed in. His ears perked as he watched the two big cats fight. He raced over in an attempt to try and break up the fight. He was willing to risk getting hurt, not wanting his mate to get hurt. He launched at the tiger, trying to get him away from his mate. Biting into his face, claws digging into his face in an attempt to get him away. Not caring if he himself was hurt.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 5:54 am

Damien kept watch through the night, growling lightly as he saw an alpha stalking around the back yard, he shifted into his large lion form, snarling lowly at the other alpha, trying to keep it down so he wouldn't worry his mate or spook Briana, he realized the scent on the other alpha was of Briana's mother, knowing what he wanted now, he tackled the alpha, the two clashing and letting out loud snarls and roars, the other alpha being a tiger werecat, both large cats trying to rip one another apart.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 1:27 am

Jamie finished his food quickly, throwing the container into the trash. He got up to get ready for bed. Changing into some pajamas and climbing into bed. He settled down and curled up, yawning and rubbing his face. It was dark in the room besides the light that creeped through the bottom of the door. His ears remained perked, still worried about something happening. His breath would hitch and everything would stop when he heard noises, but he played them off as nothing. Curling up more, looking about the dark room.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 1:21 am

Damien parked his car at his house before he shifted into a random bird, flying toward his mate's house, perching in a tree and keeping watch, he squirmed lightly, just wanting to lay with his mate and Briana, but he understood why he had to go, it would be easier this way.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 1:18 am

"You can come back tomorrow, I promise. But I'm just worried that my parents will force you to leave and never come back.." He assured, hating how upset the shifter looked after he said he had to leave. He moved his head and nuzzled him in return, peppering his face with quick kisses to show he loved him. He watched as he left, frowning and looking down towards the baby. When she was finished eating, he gave her back a few pats. When she burped, he moved to place her in her crip so she could sleep. He went down the stairs to his kitchen, grabbing the takeout box that was left in the kitchen. Shifting excitedly as he moved to eat. Of course, he remained alert, still paranoid.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 1:14 am

The alpha gave a sad look as his omega was practically kicking him out for now, he sighed as he stood, he moved to his mate, nuzzling him and kissing him softly, looking to Briana, he didn't want to leave, but he knew he had to, he gave the infant a nuzzle before he walked back out to his car, starting it and he sighed loudly.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 1:07 am

Jamie felt his jaw set in aggravation. He looked to the time and knew his mate had to leave. "Just.. Never mind.. You need to get going, since my parents are going to be back. They're going to freak out if they see you here. Don't worry about me, okay? I'll talk to my parents and I'll tell them about Briana and that I'm pregnant. I hope they'll be fine with it," he said. Tail flicking as he settled down with the baby.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 1:02 am

The alpha continued to work, and struggle, with the changing table, grunting to show he was listening, he stopped and frowned as he listened to his mate, he let out a low breath, "I'll stick around and make sure he doesn't do anything, make sure you feel safe.. I honestly don't know what he may do... He's not the same" He murmured, hanging his head slightly.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 12:59 am

When Briana was all set, he quickly made some formula and sat down to watch Damien. He held the little girl, feeding her with a bottle while the alpha put together the changing table. As he sat in silence, he thought about what to say. Maybe he should voice his worries about the omega. "Damien? Im worried.." He started out with, looking down as the little girl hungrily sucked down the bottle of formula. "Im worried that the omega is going to come and do something to us. He seems like a total lunatic, and I'm afraid something bad is going to happen to us because of this.." He said. Slowly glancing up to look at his mate.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 12:51 am

The alpha took everything inside, leaving the bag with formula and bottles, also some onezees, for Briana, Damien huffed as he sat in his mate's room, struggling to set up the crib, checking the instructions once or twice, but still having a hard time, it took until the omega was done bathing Briana when the crib was actually put together properly, he let out a light breath, laying the mattress in the crib and he put a fitted sheet on the mattress, making sure everything was set up right before he moved to put the changing table together.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 12:45 am

"That's not the problem, Damien. We're going to be fine, but it's just going to be hard for us," he said, looking over to the alpha. As they drove home, he watched as the alpha cracked the windows of the car. "Yeah, I'll give her a bath. You can take in the stuff and make sure it's ready for her." He hummed. Once they were finally at his house, he got out and carried the baby into the house so she could take a bath. He got her out of the nasty clothing and placed her in the sink. He was careful as he bathed her. When he was finished scrubbing her down, he lifted her from the sink and dried her off. Cooing and purring to her while he dried her.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 12:35 am

"I know... I'm sorry Jamie... Maybe if I kept it in my pants" He sighed lightly, leaning back, but nothing we can do now I guess" He murmured, buckling himself in and he began driving back toward Jamie's home, his nose scrunched slightly, "We really gotta give her a bath when we get back" He muttered, having to crack the windows slightly as the scent coming off the infant.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 12:32 am

"I'll be here," he responded, smiling as Damien nuzzled them both before leaving to go into the store. As he sat there, he just stroked at Briana's head lovingly. Still purring to show that she was safe with him. He couldn't help but feel worried, afraid that the omega would do something to them. Maybe they'll never see him again, but he didn't know. He hoped so, he didn't want to wake up one night with him standing over him. He just shuddered and bit his tongue to keep down a whimper. When Damien left the store, he watched him push out a cart. "I'm sure it's all perfect, she'll love it," he responded sweetly. Watching him get back into the car. He looked out his window, silent for a moment. "This is going to be hard, taking care of a baby.." He finally said. It was going to be much harder with him being pregnant.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 12:25 am

"Alright love, I'll be quick" He said, nuzzling his mate and their baby before he got out of the car, leaving it running for his mate, he walked into the store, looking lost almost immediately before he just wandered around, eventually finding everything he needed for Briana, he walked out pushing a cart, he loaded the items into the back, "I saw this blanket and thought it looked cute... I don't know about this stuff" He mumbled as he flopped into the driver's seat, running a hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 12:21 am

Jamie nodded, shifting where he sat. "Well, you have to do what you can. Besides, we'll make sure they're highly trained," he responded. He could just see their little Briana growing up into a fine young omega. He will definitely force her to take a class to protect herself from any alpha that threatens to hurt her. He could also sense the protectiveness that his alpha emitted. Finding it to be cute, glad he was finally happy and with a family. The omega glanced over to Damien, "it's good. I don't mind sitting here. Besides, I don't really feel like getting up to go in anyways," he mused. Moving his head down to nuzzle the little girl in his arms.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 12:15 am

"Well we do have one omega, two would tire me out from chasing away alphas" He grunted lightly, already becoming overprotective of his quickly growing family, he parked once at the store, "It might be best if you stay out with her... Someone may say something if they smell her" He murmured, he wanted to take them in with him, but was nervous someone would take Briana away from them.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 12:11 am

A light chuckle left him at the small tease his mate said. "Hey, I'm not that clingy," he pouted playfully. Watching as the little girl held her father's finger, happily cooing and grizzling. "It would be hilarious if our child becomes an omega," he mused, excited to see what status their baby would be. Though, he would have to wait a few months to find out. The baby isn't even forming yet, so he had to wait. Jamie wished he didn't have to wait, he wanted to see the baby now.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 12:05 am

The alpha gave a small nod as he listened to his omega, letting out a soft breath, he glanced over as he heard the infant whimper, he couldn't hold in a smile as he let the infant hold his finger while they were stopped at a red light, stroking Briana's little hand, "Great, two clingy omegas" He teased lightly, giving his mate a smile, letting Briana hold onto his finger as he drove when he saw the green light, easily driving with one hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) Empty

Back to top Go down

Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next