From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 9:19 pm

"When they're sleeping yeah" He said and followed him, the prosthetic he had made more noise than his other ones, clicking against the floor and metal rubbing metal, it disrupted some people, and drew curious eyes to the canine, but no one said anything, exactly what the canine was used to.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 9:15 pm

The Neko flicked his ear as he glanced over to Nigel when he started to speak. "Sneaking out later? Like when our parents or sleeping or something?" He asked. Standing up to go get himself a plate of food. Absolutly just wanting to eat, he was hungry and all this food was making him hungry.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 9:12 pm

Nigel agreed and chuckled softly, his tail wagging, he glanced up and ordered himself a French Vanilla with foam, his ears flicked and he looked to Sam, "I was thinking of sneaking away later and doing our own exploring, wanna come?" He asked once they were alone again.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 6:31 pm

Sam just lightly rolled his eyes and shifted on the seat he was settled in. "Well... Okay, fine. But only this one time," he said. Watching as someone came over and asked them what type of drink they wanted. And in which Sam decided to get some hot chocolate. His tail curled lightly as he wondered what Nigel would get.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 1:27 am

"Sam, we both know I eat more than you do, and that's a lot, of course I'll pay" He chuckled playfully and he smiled at him, "It is all you can eat after all" He grinned.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 1:17 am

Sam's ears flicked back when Nigel basically stated that he was going to pay. "You sure?" He finally asked. Tail twitching and hitting against the seat lightly. "I don't want you to be overwhelmed," he said. He was indeed worried. He always worried when someone would pay for him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 1:14 am

Nigel grinned as he got them their own booth to sit in, he lead Sam to the booth and he sat on one side, "Treat this like a first date, I'll pay" He chuckled softly and continued wagging his tail.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 1:10 am

He was pleased that Nigel was looking better. "Okay, I'm right behind you," he said. Were they going to have their own table? It sounded nice. Especially since he didn't really want his parents paying for things. He might, but he could also pay for his own things. And he basically just wanted to eat I'll this whole restaurant. He shifted inside and kept a tight hold on the others hand. Not wanting to let go. Especially since he's been without him for about a half an hour.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 1:07 am

Nigel hadn't even waited for the car to stop before he got out and went to Sam, wagging his tail softly and seeming better already, "Lets get our table before our parents get in first" He chuckled softly and took his hand, jogging toward the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 12:41 am

Sam shifted in the car and hoped the ride wouldn't be long. And it felt as if it lasted for years. But it was only about thirty minutes. He climbed out and looked up toward the place. And indeed it was a Chinese restaurant! Just like he wanted. His tail curled and swayed as he glanced over to see his friends car pull up. Poor Nigel still looked pretty unhappy. He just moved over and greeted him. Hopefully trying to cheer him up. Could his friend possibly keep from touching him at all? He was indeed curious to know.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 10:21 pm

Nigel huffed lightly and muttered to himself as he followed them out after getting his prosthetic on, he looked to Sam and frowned, he didn't want to be away from him, maybe the car ride would be enough time for him to convince his mother he could find his own mate... He muttered to himself anf was clearly inba bad mood after being separated from Sam, he waved back to him before flopping into the car, his ears pinned back as he buckled himself in.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 10:12 pm

he flicked an ear a bit ad soon as he heard the growl. And glanced back to his friend worriedly. Until he realized why the other was getting upset. Nigel had already claimed him, and yet his mother didn't know that. So she was wanting to find a mate for him. "Oh! Nigel! Can't forget about you. You're mother said she found someone you might enjoy!" She said. She led Sam our, and awaited the other to exit. Once that was done, she led them out to the cars. And led Sam over to their own. "We'll meet you guys at the restaurant!" Nigel's mom shouter over to them. And in which Sam just waved over to Nigel. He didn't like being away from the other.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 4:29 pm

Nigel nuzzled him softly and let out a light chuckle, he turned when the feline's mother was there and he waved in greeting before continuing to work with his prosthetic, he sent anside glance when he listened to their coversation, he let out a noticeable growl when his friend's mother said something about finding a mate for Sam, his ears pinned back but he said nothing, knowing they didn't want their parents knowing at the moment, but he saw Sam as his now, and it bothered him that Sam might have to go see potential mates.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 2:34 pm

Sam shuffled over to the other, moving to settle down beside him. A soft purr rumbling in his throat. Just brushing up against him for the longest time. Until he heard a knock on the door, and he pulled away. "Hey there Ma! I'm ready, Nigel is still getting on his prosthetic leg," he said. His mother complimenting on how nice he looked today. And even just for inured on and on about how she had found a few others who would be good for his mate. He just shifted and looked to the side a bit.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 3:56 am

"Alright" He chuckled softly and went to his suit case, grabbing some clothes and getting dressed, sitting down and removing his prosthetic, cleaning up his stub before grabbing his usual prosthetic and he attached it to his stub.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 3:51 am

Sam stood and licked off his lips. "They should be back soon. Since my mom told me they would be back at around five. So we should be ready to go out to eat. My mother was talking about this delicious sounding Chinese restaurant downtown," he hummed happily. Tail curling at the thought of such good Chinese food. He moved to fix at his clothing. Listening to the bell on his collar jingle around happily.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 1:19 am

He shuttered and whined when he finally came in his mouth and he panted heavily, "Thanks" He mumbled while slowly letting him go.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 1:15 am

Sam continued to lightly suck on his member. He soon had felt the others warm seed finally release into his mouth. The feline just pulled off and licked his lips. A soft purr still rumbling through his chest.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 3:36 pm

The canine let out a groan and softly bucked his hips while the feline sucked him off, he panted heavily and whined, his knot throbbing as his climax neared.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 6:40 am

The feline continued to lightly purr. Hoping that his member would feel it as he did so. Ha ear lightly twitched as a hand was pressed on his head. He shut his eyes and took the canine deeper. Sucking and lightly licking while he did this. He knew he had to be pretty quick. He didn't know when or if their parents would show up.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 11:49 pm

He chuckled softly and placed a soft hand on his head, he gave a soft groan while he felt his tip in his friend's mouth.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 11:20 pm

Sam soon nodded as he turned around a bit. "Fine, fine. I'll help you out," he murmured. Moving himself down as he playfully wrapped his lips around the tip. Throat still rumbling with a light purr. Tail swaying and lashing around in content.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 11:17 pm

"Well, I don't want to ruin your clothes, so, how about a little hand or blowjob? Just to get me off, since I don't think it'll be going down any time soon" He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 11:08 pm

"It's not my fault that I'm in heat," he said. Rolling his eyes at his words. A soft purr exiting his throat as he felt the other grind into him from behind. "Is there something you want?" He finally asked. He was surprised the canine wasn't pleased from knotting him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 11:03 pm

"Well you're the one that filled the bathroom with your heat scent" He teased and held him from behind, softly grinding against him, "Come on~ I'd help you with it if you were in my place" He cooed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next