HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Mon May 07, 2018 4:30 am

He grunted and gave a groan as he felt the other take his length into his mouth then pull away, he bucked his hips lightly and panted, looking up toward his mate as he felt him straddle him, giving a playful growl as he made an attempt to grind up against him.
Back to top Go down
http://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Mon May 07, 2018 4:21 am

The omega watched in amusement as the cock twitched and moved with every touch. He hummed and took the alpha into his mouth slightly, only to pull back and continue the action. Just wanting to tease his mate. He soon pulled back so he could straddle the alpha. Moving himself down so he could grind against him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Mon May 07, 2018 4:09 am

The alpha let his mate do as he wished, purring softly and he shivered as he felt his mate starting to lick his length, groaning lightly, his cock twitching and gerking at the slightest contact from the other, continuing to purr out.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Sun May 06, 2018 2:47 pm

Jamie looked over when his mate finally came. Amusement flickering in his gaze as he noticed the bulge in his pants. Pleased to see his excitement, making him feel quite happy. He allowed his mate to settle on his bed, handcuffing him to the headboard. He purred and got them both stripped of their clothes. Deciding to tease his mate by trailing gentle and light licks over his member.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Sat May 05, 2018 6:38 am

"I said later" He chuckled, finishing up and cleaning his dishes before following his mate, licking his lips and grinning as he watched him, the bulge in his pants showing his excitement.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Sat May 05, 2018 4:37 am

"Later, but I want to treat you to something before you go," he murmured. Moving his head so he could press a light kiss to his cheek. After he finished his meal, he stood to clean the dishes. Going up the stairs so he could grab a few things. He placed the bag of toys out onto the bed, settling down in his nest. Waiting for his mate to come and join him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Fri May 04, 2018 1:00 pm

The alpha sat with him to eat and he chuckled, taking his share and he ate calmly, "I should head home later on, see if my adoptive parents found out about what happened" He murmured lightly as he ate.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Fri May 04, 2018 3:43 am

Jamie smirked lightly as he spoke of the idea he had. He soon finished making his meal and pulled away. "I'll do what I had planned after my dinner. I want to eat," he hummed. Sitting down on a chair so he could eat. He wished he could ride his mate while eating, but he knew he should be teasing him instead of pleasuring him completely.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Thu May 03, 2018 3:58 am

"Well, we did have plans before the incident at the mall" He cooed, pulling away to tease the other, but unable to hide the large bulge in his pants forming just from a bit of teasing, "You did say you wanted to take a bit of control over me" He snickered.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Thu May 03, 2018 3:50 am

"And it's a good answer. You will like them, I promise. If I had something going on, I would have told you.." He assured. Shifting when he was grabbed and grinded into. He gripped the counter, "you should just knot me here, that is if you have better plans," he cooed. Smiling sweetly as he continued to grind back against him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Thu May 03, 2018 2:01 am

He seemed to start to get excited as he felt the other grind against him, giving a soft growl as he pulled him closer, grinding against him harder, his arms tightly around him, "Really? That's your answer to everything" He teased.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Thu May 03, 2018 1:45 am

"Everything will be fine, don't worry," he cooed. Moving his head so he could press a light kiss to his cheek. He soon decided to tease his mate, wanting him to become sexually frustrated. He hummed and lightly grinded back against him, making sure the touch was light and teasing. He wanted to have push him against the counter and fuck him senseless. He really wanted to lay over the counter dazed from the pleasure.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Wed May 02, 2018 4:15 am

"But what if I do something... I don't want to upset your friends..." He sighed, following him and watching him, the alpha usually wouldn't care what he did to others, but after what happened, and with his mate in heat and the chance of him being pregnant as well, he wasn't sure how he would be in public, sighing to himself.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Wed May 02, 2018 4:02 am

"I'll be fine, there are alphas there who've I've known for years. They know and they are respectful. They've learned to block out the scent," he responded. "And you'll be fine, nothing wrong will happen.." He assured. Moving his head to kiss the other's cheek. Moving to make himself something to eat, not really in the mood for his pizza slice yet. He'll eat it tomorrow, he just wanted something else to calm his hunger.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Wed May 02, 2018 3:58 am

The alpha did whatever at least felt a bit right, still a bit hesitant, "I don't know Jamie" He murmured, "You're still in heat.." He said, the male nervous about other alphas being close to his mate, especially while in heat, "And what if I do something wrong.." He sighed, resting his head against his mate's shoulder softly.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Wed May 02, 2018 3:51 am

"No, it's honestly not. Dancing is easy, anyone can do it. You just have to allow your mind to expand and just trust yourself. Fighting, you follow a certain rhythm. Think about it for a moment. Punch, punch, block, and repeat. That is a rhythm, dancing can be the same way. And it's all about balance and movement, just like fighting," he hummed. Wishing he had his friend so he could show his mate how it worked. Though, his dance partner was an alpha, he didn't know how Zeph would feel with the alpha touching him. "Let's go later tonight to one dance rehearsal. I'll show you," he hummed. Taking a few steps, twirling and deciding to do a few light movements.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Wed May 02, 2018 3:37 am

The alpha followed his mate, sliding down the railing and moving to him, he was slowly getting the hang of it, though looked at his feet often to make sure je wasn't going to step on the other, "Fighting is a lot easier than this..." He murmured quietly, rubbing the back of his neck lightly.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Wed May 02, 2018 3:32 am

A soft small left the omega, quite amused to hear his words. "I know, but dancing is a bit light fighting. Did you know that? That's why I'm always so good at it," he mused. Taking his hand and leading him to the stairs. Grabbing the railing and sliding down, landing gracefully. Waiting for his mate to follow. Once he was back at his side, he grabbed his hand. "Here, step lightly and follow my lead," he hummed. Deciding to gracefully dance with him close, dancing in the similar square he knew for prom and all the other dances.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Wed May 02, 2018 3:06 am

The large alpha slowly moved with his mate, he had always been hesitant on dancing, more used to brawling for obvious reasons, he mostly just moved with his mate, he started to relax some, giving a breath, "You know I'm not really good at this" He murmured, oblivious to the fact of how close dancing was to fights to an extent.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Wed May 02, 2018 2:54 am

"We can always have a babysitter, or one of my relatives to watch over them. I can work a few jobs," he shifted up off of his nest, helping his mate up. "I told you, I don't care what happens to me. As long as I'm with you, I'm happy," he murmured. Bringing his mate close, wanting to just hold him and stand. He hummed and stepped lightly, dancing and forcing his mate to follow. He took dance and he loved it. That's what helped keep his frame slim and flexible. "Come, shut up and dance with me," he teased. Wanting to drop the subject, wanting to help his mate calm down. He wished his dance partner was still around, he was a good friend. Maybe he could go out and dance once more. Deciding to turn on some soothing music, hoping to have them forget about the fight.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Tue May 01, 2018 2:41 pm

He frowned and sighed, "Jamie... If we have kids... You'll need support and if you don't have support from your parents... I'll have to work two maybe three jobs.. I'd never be home" He sighed, "Please Jamie.. Please... If I get kicked out, atleast for now stay here where you have a home, for me, I'd worry too much if I left you home alone" He said, giving the other a pleading look, "My father knows what you look like now... He can send my uncles after either of us... Your dad can protect you when I cant" He sighed, hanging his head, "Please please Jamie" He mustered a whimper, looking up toward his mate.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Tue May 01, 2018 4:03 am

The omega remained close to his mate, listening to his words. "I'm going with you, Zeph. You're my mate, I have to stay by your side. I don't care what happens to me in the process, just as long as I'm with you I'll be fine. We'll find our own little place. Our own little place to calm home, somewhere we know it's safe. We'll have children and we'll grow old together," he just felt warm and happy from the thoughts. "Just let me stay here by your side.. That would be enough," he murmured, moving the other's chin up. Pressing soft kisses against his face.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:48 am

The alpha held his mate close and he sighed, nuzzling him softly, "No Jamie... If I get kicked out I'm not taking you with me, I've dug you in too deep as it is... Jamie he could have killed you... If that hadn't crossed my mind I don't think I could have done that much damage to him" He murmured, keeping his head low, "If he had of hurt you..." He choked on his own words, unable to say what crossed his mind, the alpha whimpered softly, "You have it good here, if I get kicked out I'll find my own place, live in my car if I have to, I've done it before" He sighed.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:46 am

Jamie finished up with the task he had been doing, deciding to go up to settle down beside his mate. His heart sank at the sight of the tears that ran down his face. He gave off soft coos and words of assurance. He pulled his mate close, trying to cheer him up. Hating that he was just so upset to the point where he was crying. "I love you, Zeph. I love you so much. If something happens to where you wouldn't have a home, I'd be more than willing to take my life's savings and buy us a house to stay in," he murmured sweetly. That was going to be used for something different, but he didn't care. He was more worried about the alpha against him. "Besides, we make a great team. Your father never saw it coming," he mused.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:10 am

The alpha stayed as close to his mate as he could at all times, refusing to keep from some kind of physical contact with him, the alpha seemed lost.. Broken even as he sat in the car, once home, he didn't want to go far from Jamie, constantly looking around and looking paranoid, Zeph was hesitant as he slowly moved upstairs, making his way to his mate's nest and he curled up in the nest, whimpering softly as he finally let himself go, unable to stop a few tears from rolling down his face, he didn't know what would happen now, if his adoptive family found out what happened, they'd probably kick him out, and his worker with the protective services stopped contacting him months ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   

Back to top Go down

Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next