From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
000TheLoneWolf000

This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 12:22 am

Sam jumped lightly when the other grabbed his ass. He just stuck out his tongue and brushed past him. Grabbing the bag that was resting on the floor. "Fine, now come on. I saw there were a few other interesting stores I wanted to check out," he purred.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 12:19 am

"Alright, but we're using the rest in the room" He said and grabbed his ass playfully before pulling his pants back on.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 12:14 am

He looked over towards the bag and soon shook his head. "I'm sure we're good for right now. Come on, let's go to a few other stores before we have to leave," he said lightly. Shifting up to slip back on his pants.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 12:13 am

He shuttered and let out a pant as his knot popped out of his mate once he shrunk enough, "Anything else you wanted to try?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 12:07 am

Sam chuckled, blushing lightly in content. "I still really love it," he said. Lightly moving his hand up the best be could. Fiddling around with the bell lightly. It was slightly louder than his other one. Maybe Nigel got it to keep track of him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 1:25 pm

"I can be sneaky when I want to" He said and chuckled, nuzzling him softly and wagging his tail, softly putting the collar on his mate.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 11:31 am

He curiously glanced over to Nigel when he spoke. The other managed to pluck up something while he wasn't looking? How? Guess he wasn't paying very good attention to his mate. His tail curled and swayed happily at the sight of his new collar. It had a bell, like his last one. And it had a bluish cheetah pattern on it. And he definitely loved this one. "I love it, though I'm still surprised I didn't notice you grabbing at things," he purred.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 3:33 am

"I got you something when you weren't looking" He cooed softly, pulling out a newer collar with a bell like the other one, it had thicker nylon but had a cheetah design on it.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 3:29 am

The feline let off a light noise as his collar was taken off. He blinked a bit in surprise as it was pulled off. He just soon went back to purring as the other continued to suck roughly on his neck. Moaning weakly in content.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 3:27 am

The canine was gentle asbhe removed his mate's collar, putting it in his pocket so he could remember where it was, he then sucked harder ince he got more access to his neck.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 3:22 am

Sam blushed and purred. Moving his head a bit as the male sucked on his neck. He had completely forgotten his collar that was wrapped around his own neck. He loved this collar, especially its little bell. He would move around, and it would jingle.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 3:19 am

"Love it" He growled lustfully amd sucked on his neck, his tail wagging.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 3:11 am

Sam smiled lightly and shifted a bit. "So, you like knotting my tight little ass... Hmm?" He purred out playfully. Tail curling and swaying happily. Deciding to tease the other for a moment.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 3:05 am

"Probably be a lot better if we had a more comfortable spot, but still amazing" He panted out and chuckled.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 3:00 am

Sam quivered as the males large knot entered him. He could feel hen there hope hot seed fill him. His tail curled and curled happily when the male pulled form his gag. He blushed and kissed him happily. "How was that?" He asked lightly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 2:54 am

Nigel howled as he shoved his knot into his mate and came deep within him, bucking his hips a few more times before pulling him up and removing the gag, kissing him roughly.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 2:42 am

Sam could feel the knot bumping against him. He just mewled and bucked his hips back. Trying to get the other in him. He moaned weakly when the others tip brushed against his prostate. He quivered and moaned in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 2:39 am

Nigel breathed heavily as his knot began forming, he moved himself closer to Sam and deepened his thrusts, his tail wagging and his ears pinned back in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 2:36 am

The male moaned against the gag. Ears pressed against his head as the other thruster into him. He could feel Nigel keep a firm hold on the chain of his cuffs. Feeling himself being pulled back as the male thrusted forward.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 2:33 am

The canine gripped the chain of the cuffs and he groaned as he thrust into his mate, using the cuffs to pull him back whenever he thrust into him, thrusting as deep into the feline as he could.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 2:27 am

The Neko could feel the fuzzy cuffs wrap around his wrists. While he could feel the gag being wrapped around his jaw and in his mouth. He bit down on it when he was bent down. Blushing as the toner started to thrust into him. He kept the leash close to him as the other thrusted.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 2:21 am

He panted and did as his feline wanted, putting the cuffs on him so his hands were behind his back, then he put the gag on him, leaning him over and gripping the chain of the cuffs, thrusting into him with a low growl, keeping him bent over.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 2:18 am

Sam was surprised at how needy his canine was. He flicked his ear lightly as he moved his hand through the bag. While the other kept a firm hold on the leash. He soon managed to find a few other restraints he handed the cuffs and gag over to Nigel. "Put these on me. Then my handsome canine can do what ever he wants," he purred. Shuddering when the other started to rut against him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 2:13 am

His tail wagged and he panted heavily, his ears flicking as a collar was placed around his neck, "I honestly don't care what you pick, that store really got me going" He breathed heavily and couldn't help pulling Sam close, his chest pressing against Sam's back and he lightly humped his ass, letting out short needy whines.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 2:09 am

Sam even had gotten a few toys. Which the base was able to expand, along with makeshift knot. He decided to pull out something, and it seemed to be fun. He hummed lightly and clipped on this collar he bought for the other. Along with a leash. So he could keep the other close. And he scrambled to find something else. "I have a few things, you can pick anything also," he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next