From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
000TheLoneWolf000

This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 11:01 pm

"But I wasn't teasing you before. You came out of the bathroom like that," he reminded teasingly. Glad that the other thought he looked fairly nice. Stepping toward the small fridge, deciding to grab something to drink. Since he felt as if h was going to die of thirst.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 10:16 pm

Nigel let out a low growl when Sam brushed past him, his tail wagged and he was about to grab him before he disappeared into the bathroom, "Well if you weren't teasing me I wouldn't be horny" He huffed as he watched him. His ears flicked when he came back out, "Quite nice" He said softly and smiled.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 10:03 pm

Sam shuffled over to the canine. He had noticed his length was still hard, and his knot was still swollen. A soft noise rumbled in his throat in amusement. "You still seem to have a bit of a problem there," he murred. Brushing past him to head into the bathroom. Fixing at his hair and adjusted his clothing. He smiled broadly and looked down at himself. Pleased he looked so nice. He walked back over to Nigel. "How do I look?" He asked. Ears lightly twitching as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 1:50 am

"Alright" He chuckled and softly washed him while waiting for his knot to shrink, he let out a groan when his knot popped out of him and he shuttered, his tail wagged and he cleaned himself off before walking out back to their room, stretching and sighing softly, his length still hard and his knot still a bit swollen as he walked into the room, drying himself off.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 1:25 am

"Maybe we should stay here, since it would be easier to clean off..." He murmured. And after a while, he could feel the others knot shrink. To the point where he shifted and he popped right out. The feline shook himself off and cleaned himself off. Climbing out as he dried himself off. Moving to the main room, he grabbed some clothing. Like some small shorts he had, and a tanktop. They were going to a restaurant when their parents came back. So it was going to be pretty fun. He soon pulled on his light blue collar. The one he liked that had a bell on it.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 1:15 am

"Whatever you want to do" He said softly and continued nuzzling the feline, holding him close, almost refusing to let him go, his cock twitching inside the other male as he continued to softly thrust his tips.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 12:40 am

Sam nodded lightly. "Should we get out of the shower? Or wait in here until your knot shrinks?" He asked. Glancing back toward the other male. Tail lightly twitching and playfully hitting against the other males leg.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 12:16 am

He chuckled and nuzzled him, "It'll take a little over or under half an hour for my knot to shrink" He told him softly.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 12:02 am

He shuddered as he felt the others teeth move down against his neck. Moaning out as his hips moved up against his own. And he felt his length brush against his prostate. "I'm sure it would be nice to be educated," he breathed out.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 11:52 pm

"Well, I'm sure I can... Educate you" He grinmed, giving him playful love bites, giving a hard buck of his hips.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 11:44 pm

"No, I don't know. I never learned that canines even had knots until recently. And I down even know how long it takes for them to shrink down. Why? Because all I took was sex education based around other feline nekos," he said. Rolling his eyes lightly in amusement.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 11:33 pm

He sighed softly and nuzzled him, "You know its going to be a while before my knot shrinks, right?" He murmured, watching him.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 11:30 pm

He grinned as he noticed that his friend wasn't paying attention to his questions. And he was amused that the other was just still lightly thrusting into him. His tail uncurled from the others arm. And he knew he had to make himself look nice for the canine when they went out. So he knew exactly what to wear.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 11:08 pm

He nuzzled him and kissed his neck softly, his tail wagging, he continued to lightly thrust softly to keep them both stimulated.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 11:03 pm

He quivered lightly as his tail lashed a bit. "What would our mothers think?" He finally asked. Ears lightly twitching as he listened for anything that was out of the ordinary. But he guessed they were alright for now. How long did knots last for? He didn't learn anything about canines when they have intercourse. So this was new to him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 10:56 pm

He panted heavily and held him close, his seed still flowing into him as he emptied his balls, breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 10:49 pm

The male shuddered when the large knot entered him. Cumming onto the wall in front of him. Glad that they were in the shower. Because that meant they could easily clean themselves off and nor leave any trace of a mess. His tail twitched as he still leaned against the wall. Struggling to come down from his high.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 10:32 pm

He panted heavily and continued thrusting roughly, panting and letting out a whine as his knot popped into the other neko, he groaned as he continued giving light thrusts as he came within him.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 10:10 pm

Sam shuddered as he felt the others hot breath breathing against his sensitive ear. Another moan escaped him as the canines thrust grew to a rougher pace. "N..ngh, please knot me. Breed me, I want to be known as yours," he mewled out in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 9:55 pm

"Beg for me Sam" he cooed into his ear while thrusting rougher, his thrusts getting sloppy as hjs climax rose fast, his knot swelling to full size.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 9:41 pm

The feline continued to moan and meek out in pleasure. Tail curling a little bit tighter around the others arm. Claws digging into the side of the shower. Feeling the canines knot hitting against him. Knowing it was trying to force its way inside.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 9:21 pm

The canine growled as he thrust in and out of him, panting and nipping at his neck, he could feel his climax rising and his knot beginning to form.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 12:09 pm

Sam quivered as he was pinned to the wall. His tail curling around the others arm gently. His body shuddered when the canine finally entered him. Mewling out lightly in pleasure. Pleased that the sound of the falling water helped to muffle a bit of noise. But not too much, though it was still pretty helpful.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 3:31 am

"You asked for it" He chuckled, pinning the feline's chest against he shower wall and he grabbed his hips, spreading his ass and thrusting deep inside him with a groan, his chest pressing against Sam's back as he immediately started thrusting, one hand reaching around and pumping the other's cock, making sure he had a lot of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 3:29 am

Sam's fail lightly curled around the others leg. Feeling the others cock harden against his body. His body shuddering as he felt teeth grade at his neck. "We can do this here," he said lightly. Since he didn't really feel like moving back into the shower. He felt the others large tip moving at his ass. And he eagerly moved back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next