From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 3:26 am

"Well now I do" He said and nuzzled his head to the feline's neck, his length beginning to harden as he moved his hips against Sam's, his tail wagged and his ears were perked as he nipped and kissed at his neck, "Do you want this done here? Or a more comfortable spot?" He asked while massaging Sam's body, his tip prodding at Sam's ass as he moved with him.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 3:24 am

The feline jolted a bit as the canine came up behind him and basically pulled him close. Surprised to be creeped up on by the other male. A soft purr rumbled in his throat as he moved his hips against the others own. "Did you smell my heat?" He asked. A chunks exited from his throat.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 3:13 am

The canine sat on the bed and yawned, his ears flicked as he heard the shower running and he playfully slipped in, creeping inside after his friend and he chuckled, wrapping his arms around him and pulling him close again, "Boo" He teased and nuzzled him, teasingly blocking him from the water.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 3:11 am

Sam huffed as the other male took a pancake from his plate. He shuffled to settle down on the bed, wolfing them down slightly. He shuffled back up once more. Moving to go take a shower, he decided to leave the door cracked open. He climbed into the shower and hot right to cleaning himself. He hissed as he noticed his heat was returning.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 3:07 am

The male chuckled as he listened and he kissed the other in return, holding him closer, his ears flicked when the microwave dinged and he looked to the pancakes, "Sure" He said and took one straight off the plate, starting to eat the hot pancake.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 2:57 am

The feline chuckled as he listened to Nigel speak. "I'm sure you're just waiting fir that moment," he teased. Moving to lightly nuzzle the other. Kissing him as the microwave rang out. He pulled out the hot pancakes. "Do you want any?" He asked. He didn't know if the male wanted any.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 2:53 am

His tail wagged and he continued nuzzling him softly, "You know... If your heat acts up, I can knot you this time" He chuckled softly and kissed his cheek, wagging his tail more and holding him close, he seemed to be quite clingy but he didn't seem that bad at the same time.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 2:39 am

He flicked his ears as he heard shuffling coming from behind him. Listening to his friend complain about being put in a leash the last time. "That was years ago, were eighteen now. So I'm sure we would have a little more control in our actions," he said. He did think it was pretty cute to see him in a collar and leash. While Sam had his own light blue collar, which was a bell on it. He adored it to death, and enjoyed the light ringing of the bell when he walked. A soft smile curled his lips as arms wrapped around his body. Purring as the canines face nestled into the nape of his neck. His friend was sure touchy, but he liked that about him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 2:31 am

"Mmhmm" He mumbled, still partially asleep while he took his medication, downing a bottle of water and huffing, his ears twitching as he listened to his friend, "At least they're leaving us alone, remember last time? Our moms wouldn't give us up, fuck my mom went as far as putting a leash on me" He grumbled, his ears drooping back. The canine stood and moved to the feline, wrapping his arms around him and pulling him close while nuzzling his face to his neck, his tail wagging.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 2:26 am

The feline glanced over and smiled lightly. "About time, I thought you would have never wanted to get up. Having sweet dreams were we not?" He questioned in amusement. Finding some pancakes, he placed those in the microwave. "Our parents are out for a little bit of shopping. So we're left to do what we want for a while," he said. Looking towards the microwave.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 2:15 am

The canine slowly sat up and yawned loudly, his ears drooping and he rubbed his eyes, letting out a sigh as he leaned back and stretched, a few bones popping, he mumbled a small "Morning" before leaning to his bag and grabbing his medication from one of the pockets.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 2:06 am

The Neko looked over toward him and smiled lightly as his friend rolled onto the possibly still warm spot he had just been in. A soft purr rumbling in his throat as he noticed the others tail wag. And the canine was hugging the pillow he had been using. Sam just soon shuffled over to the fridge and decided to get something to eat. Tail curling and twitching in thought.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 1:58 am

Nigel mumbled and snored as he slept, rolling into the spot his friend had just been in and he breathed in deeply, his tail wagging as he slept, he let out soft content whines while curling up in the warm spot and hugging onto Sam's pillow, he continued to breathe in the feline's scent like a drug.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 1:55 am

Sam awoke the next morning. Stretching out lightly in content. His tail curled as he sat up, moving his hand to rub his face. He shuffled out of the bed and pulled on his clothes. Shuffling down to the door once he heard knocking. His ears lightly flicked as he tilted his head. "Hey there mom, Nigel's still asleep. I suggest you go off to the store with the other family to just have a bit of fun for a moment. I'll stay here and look after him," he assured. Watching as his mother went. He liked to allow his mother to have a bit of time with the other parents.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 3:30 am

"Don't need to add to what we already have" He teased softly and pulled a blanket over the both of them, wagging his tail and holding the feline close, nuzzling him and letting out a soft sigh, enjoying his friend being so close to him, especially after what they had just shared together.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 3:19 am

The Neko chuckled softly, curled up against the canine. "Good, I don't really want to go through that embaressment. And I'm sure that you wouldn't want to either," he said. Nuzzling his face on the side of his neck. Purring lightly as he drifted of a bit.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 3:15 am

He chuckled and held him close, "I'll knot you, when our mothers wont have cameras with them" He laughed.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 3:04 am

Sam looked back and stifled a light laugh. "Really? So would my mom," he chortled. "and so she'd show it off to everyone else. 'So this is my son experiencing his first knot. Isn't he cute?' That would be pretty creepy..." He murred. Rolling over so he could curl up next to the other.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 3:01 am

"Knowing them, or at least my mom, she'd honestly take pictures" He rolled his eyes lightly.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 2:25 am

"Then again, they might respect our privacy," he reminded. Shuffling around on the bed as he curled up. A soft purr still im king in his throat. Whil his tail curled and twitched in content.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 10:15 pm

"Knowing our moms, they'd find a way in even if it was locked" He gave a light chuckle and laid beside him.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 9:58 pm

Sam looked over toward him and panted softly. "Aren't we locked in here? Or do our parents have an extra card?" He questioned. He wasn't sure if they were the only ones to go in and out of their room. He was surprised that Nigel would knot him if they were alone. He shifted back and let off a light purr. Trying to regain himself.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 2:03 am

The canine panted and nuzzled him softly, "We don't want to be walked in on while knotted" He murmured, knowing he was wondering, "If we're here and you need help and our families aren't here, then I would" He said softly.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 1:51 am

The Neko was ready to be knotted. But it never came. He let off a light mewl when the canine pulled out of him. Body quivering when his warm seed covered his stomach. He opened his mouth to ask why he pulled out. But then again, he didn't want to make the other feel uncomfortable. And it might be for the best if they stay unhooked.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 6:41 pm

He continued thrusting and managed to pull out right before he came, his cum spurting onto the feline's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next