From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
000TheLoneWolf000

This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 3:02 am

He bit his lip and watched the canine head for the bathroom. And he quickly followed after him. He was glad that there were multiple bathrooms. And there wasn't a lot of people here. So they were alone for a while. He stepped inside and locked the door. Purring playfully as he brushed against his mate. "Couldnt keep yourself together?" He hummed playfully.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 2:57 am

He grinned lightly when his mate agreed, "I think my cute kitten knows exactly what I have in mind" He snickered, finishing off his plate then getting up to head to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 2:55 am

Sam glanced over to his parents, who were occupied with one another. Ears flicking over toward his friend. Before moving to listen in on the bathroom. He swallowed and blushed. "Sure, does my handsome puppy have something in mind?" He asked. Shifting while he finished off his plate.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 2:51 am

He watched with a sly grin, working his crotch and rubbing hard, "What do you say we head off to thr bathroom, hmm?" He questioned playfully.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 2:48 am

The feline whined as the other scooted out of his reach. Damn his shortness, why did felines have to be short? He moved down a bit to try and reach his crotch. But it only ended up looking a bit awkward.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 2:43 am

"Suure" He teased and watched him, shifting himself out of his reach but continuing to rub his crotch with his foot.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 2:30 am

"You know I'm going to win," he shot back playfully. Still nibbling at his own food. He was unhappy with how small his shorts were. He continued to rub his foot against his crotch. Trying to look as if he was unaffected.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 2:23 am

"This is just payback Kitty" He growled softly and moved his hips with the feline's foot, pressing his own foot harder against the other male's crotch.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 2:15 am

The feline bit his lip as his ears flattened against his head once more. His body tensed up when he felt the canines foot brush against his own crotch. And he kept the noises that wanted to come up down. He pressed his foot against the other canines crotch a bit harder. Still pleasuring him with his foot. "You might, because that hasn't happened yet," he breathed.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 2:10 am

"Come on Kitty, I wouldn't tease you when you were in heat in a public place" He pouted, then fought back, rubbing his own foot against his mate's crotch.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 2:08 am

He would just love if the other gave him nicknames. Like 'kitten', or possibly 'sammy'. He moved his feet a bit more and purred happily. "I'm interested to see how you act, hon." He cooed, not stoping the motion.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 2:05 am

His ears drooped and he pouted, "Come on Sam, don't leave me like this, especially when I know your heat will be acting up again soon" He whined and tried to move closer to his foot, growing quite hard fast.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 2:01 am

Sam chuckled lightly as his tail curled happily. "That's the whole point, Nigel," he cooed softly. Still moving his foot against his crotch. He moved to eat a bit more. Enjoying the noises and movements of the other.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 1:48 am

He let out a soft whine, his ears drooping and he bucked his hips toward Sam, panting softly, "Sam... Not when I cant get you..." He pouted.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 10:31 pm

He still continued to purr. Surprised that the male had always gotten close to fucking him silly. And he was glad now that they didn't have to worry about the way the other felt. His ear lightly flicked when Nigel jolted as he felt his foot brush up against his crotch. A cheeky grin formed on his face as he continued to move his foot against his crotch.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 10:23 pm

"I was close to just nabbing you the other day, but I'm glad I waited" He chuckled, jolting when he felt the male's foot against his crotch and his tail wagged faster, though he tried to act like nothing was happening.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 10:22 pm

"Of course not, I'm not too fond of women. But I guess you don't have to worry about it anymore, since we're both together now," he purred. Deciding to playfully tease the other. Moving his foot to press it against the others crotch. Glad that the tablecloth hid it from sight.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 10:12 pm

His ears drooped and he let out a sheepish chuckle, rubbing the back of his neck, "I honestly thought you were straight all this time" He said, cracking a grin.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 10:09 pm

Sam was surprised that Nigel had liked him for a pretty long time. A soft purr rose in his chest as he cracked a smile. "I guess that makes the two of us. Though I would have appreciated it if you told me before," he said. He would have loved to hear the canine tell him how much he loved him. Instead of having to go through his heat and then now hear it coming from him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 9:59 pm

Nigel nearly choaked on his food when he heard Sam's question, his ears drooped and he looked to Sam, "I... As soon as I matured, I honestly wanted you to be mine from the beginning, even if you hadn't been in heat yet, it took a lot out of me to not pounce on you and screw your brains out whenever we were alone" He admitted.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 9:55 pm

The Neko finally managed to finish up his plate. "Hey... Nigel? What did you think of me before my heat?" He finally asked. Ears moving lightly to show his curiosity. Did the canine like him before this went down? He sure hope so.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 9:45 pm

"Me too, ots cheaper than going to some restaurant and having a set dish to eat, you can get whatever you want for cheaper" He chuckled while eating, his tail thumping against the seat.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 9:43 pm

"I'm glad we came here, I always do enjoy places like these," he murmured. Nibbling at the calamari he had on his plate. He could probably finish off two plates, and possibly a plate of dessert. He was stoked to see what they had for dessert.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 9:34 pm

Nigel filled his plate with everything he liked and he started moving back to their booth, sotting down and beginning to eat, unaffected by the glares, barely even noticing them anymore.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 9:31 pm

Some people were glaring over toward his mate. And so he just glowered at them back. Tail twitching lightly in irritation. He soon had got himself some food on a plate. He grabbed some Calimari, sushi, shrimp, and a few other delicious items. He shuffled back to his seat and began to eat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix
Page 13 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next