From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokémon Trainers (Fire)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovebird

Lovebird

Pokémon Trainers (Fire) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 3:48 pm

"Just stop!" She shrieked at him. "I'm fed up with your attitude! It was not all right for to watch me while I bathed and I hate you acting like I should be proud you even deigned to take notice of me!"
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 7:56 am

He laughed and took the blow with a just a wince, and retaliated by bopping her on the nose with a finger as gently as he could. "Alright, we're even."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 10:50 pm

She whirled around and slapped him across the face.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 8:18 pm

He followed right beside her, not letting her get away so easily this time. "Rawr, grr, what other noises can you make?" he teased playfully, grinning gently at her.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 10:03 pm

"Aaaarrrrggh!" She threw her hands up in the air and stormed off.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 3:34 pm

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cTUsZ9pCCk Your post totally made me look up this video from a loonnnggg time ago)

"I'm not a pervert! It was an accident. Besides, I did say I'd return the favor if you wish."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 12:42 am

She glared at him with impotent and righteous fury, clenching her fists. "You- you pervert!"
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 8:52 pm

"I was chasing that thing..." he pointed at the creature on the ground, "and accidentally came right here while you were cleaning. As I said, you are very beautiful. That's all I have to say." He picked up the animal and walked by her, glancing back and smirking. "Though it was accidental, I'll let you watch me however much you want as payment."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 2:38 pm

Olive froze, her body stiff. "You- I- what!?"
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 7:26 am

He snorted and decided he'd get right through her typical stupid bullshit attitude. "You look good with no clothes, Olive. And I do just mean that as a friend. Very cute butt."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 5:11 pm

Olive shrieked when the dead creature landed in her lap, getting blood on her book and clothes as it had been cut by the rocks it landed on. Giving Red a murderous glare, she flung it back at him, watching it smack him in the face before stalking off to salvage her book and change clothes.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 3:14 pm

Deciding staying was no longer worth it, he backed up and away and ran down to grab the dead animal from the pool's shoreline and walked over to Olive, grinning as she was deeply buried in her book. Smugly, he tossed the animal straight towards her so it would land on her book.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 5:49 am

She pulled on her clothes, abruptly ending the show she had unknowingly put on. Whipping the water out of her hair, she pulled it back in a ponytail and sat up against a tree, pulling out a book.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 7:48 am

He chuckled softly when he finally got to see his close friend so intimately for the first time, even though it was in such a small way. It only made it cuter, in his opinion. He could see the outline of her left breast much more clearly, and her little pink nipple perked up from getting out of the water. He unconsciously licked his lips at the sight.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 5:31 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 4:04 am

Still not turning around, she straightened up and briskly dried herself off, before abandoning the towel and turning towards him a little to pick up her clothes.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 2:55 am

Red grinned slyly to himself when she moved without a clue to his presence, and he was able to see the blooming curves on her naked chest from the side. He still didn't see anything obscene like her nipples, but that only made the show sexier, for now at least. He couldn't help but watch closely as she bent down and her butt cheeks spread apart just a little, and he lifted his head a little higher to get a better view.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 2:37 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 3:59 am

It didn't take Olive that long to wash herself- admittedly, most of that time was dedicated to her hair- and she got out of the water soon after, walking over to her stuff to grab a towel.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 3:56 am

Red let out a relieved little 'whew' under his breath when the girl didn't notice him, and he scooted backwards to leave but stopped when, well, quite frankly, he realized he liked what he saw. She was moving in such a way that he couldn't see anything obscene, just her bare back and bottom, and decided what she didn't know wouldn't hurt her. So Red sat near the edge watching the nude Olive bathe beneath the waterfall with a contented look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 5:24 am

Olive didn't notice Red, not hearing either him or the now-dead chicken over the roar of the waterfall, humming quietly while she cleaned herself, taking great care with her hair.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 5:21 am

The waterfall cascaded down a lightly sloped cliff before dropping off of a lip and free-falling into the natural pool below, and the dumb chicken ran head-first off the cliff diving in the water, and Red came out after it. He saw the cliff and backpedaled until he tripped over his own feet and came skidding to a halt at the edge, and he looked down to see if the chicken was still alive. He saw it had indeed broken it's neck on some of the rocks below, but what he noticed first was Olive's naked form, turned away from him so all he saw were the curves of her body and ass.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 5:07 am

Setting down her backpack, she pulled out some soap and stripped, getting into the water.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:26 am

Smirking, he considered following and surprising her, but decided that might just be an awful idea. So instead, he began hunting, and he soon tracked a heavy looking wild chicken down, and knew that'd be a fantastic meal for them both. But when he stepped on a dry tree root, it snapped and made the chicken break for it, making it run in Olive's direction, and unknowingly Red began chasing after it.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 4:15 am

Looking exasperated, she Trekker onward towards the sound of the waterfall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Trainers (Fire)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next