From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokémon Trainers (Fire)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
FireBlaze

Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 3:47 pm

He opened his mouth to say he was just kidding for the fun of it but stopped himself just in time. "Of course I mean it."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 3:23 pm

Olive finally looked at him, her brown eyes steady and still slightly angry but she had mostly calmed down, her black hair spreading across the grass. "If you really mean it, I'll accept your apology."
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 7:06 am

Now Red just became uncomfortable as she ignored him so thoroughly, and he scooted a couple feet closer, then stopped. "Look, about what you said earlier....I'm sorry, alright? We've been friends for years and I know I have...well, issues with relationships I guess. But I never want us to stop being friends."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 5:26 am

She scowled at the snackbar but started to eat it, realizing that she couldn't starve herself no matter how angry she was. When she finished it, she put the wrapper aside and lay down among her Pokémon.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 2:58 am

He shrugged and did exactly that, not opening his mouth once, but he didn't hesitate to throw a snackbar over to her, realizing they hadn't eaten for awhile. They'd end up having to hunt down food, but they had limited supplies at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 10:22 pm

Olive actually growled, yes growled, in anger. "Just stop talking to me," she demanded, petting Dratini in an attempt to control herself.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 10:07 pm

"Jesus Olive! What the hell do you want me to say? I could apologize, and really mean it, but you'd just push me away again. So what do you want me to do!? Take my clothes off so you can spank me?" His eyes lit up with the glow of the fire. "Actually that's an appealing idea."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 8:31 pm

Her glare just darkened and she turned away from him, releasing her Pokémon to ignore Red in favor of them. He was just so bloody infuriating- 'but cute..' her mind supplied annoyingly.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 8:21 pm

He smirked at her. "I'd say we could make smores but we don't have the supplies. Unless you want this trip to be miserable, loosen up! Think like a killer. Like Pikachu over there, he's always happy," he motioned towards the little yellow psychopath who was doing circles in a little pile of dirt to get comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 2:37 am

Olive sat up and contented herself with silently glowering at the male, her expression thunderous. Sawsbuck watched with mild curiosity.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 2:34 am

"Your silence means one of two things. Either you are so enraged you are choked up and can't speak, or you are so in love with lying against me you don't want to ruin the moment." He broke the hug himself, rolling away from her and sitting by the fire, holding his hands out to warm them as though nothing had just happened.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 2:30 am

Red's voice jolted Olive out of her state of shock and she scowled, trying to push him away from her but it was next to useless since he had her pressed right up against him, the two of them so close there wasn't any space between them.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 2:28 am

"Ha, you're a slut for hugs aren't you?" he said in his usual cocky tone whenever he got the upperhand with a girl, but realized that with Olive that was a terrible thing to say. "What I meant by that is that you like hugs. Which is good. I like hugs too. So does Pikachu over there."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 2:21 am

(Le gasp!)

Olive was just about to tell some more before she was pushed to the ground and wrapped in a hug. It happened in about two seconds, so naturally she was totally confused and off-balance by the rapid series of events. She couldn't even regain enough wits to push Red off her, so she just tensely lay in his embrace.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 2:17 am

(But what if Red has a thing for pissed off girls?)

"Stop following me," he repeated her in a mimic tone of voice, making himself sound like a small child. "Ohhhh, Red, I hate how you care so much about my safety and don't want me to be eaten alive by a bear or a tiger or a horny pokemon. Why don't you just let me get my throat slit by some bandit out in the wilderness? Or freeze to death without a fire?" Realizing he was just enraging her all the more, he sighed and rolled around the fire to her, knocking her off her feet and onto the ground so he could hug her closely, forcing her head to get tucked right beneath his chin.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 1:03 am

"Stop following me!" Olive's first words exploded out of her in a shriek, the owner of the impressively loud and high voice pushing herself up onto her feet.

(Psst, Red. Shut her up with a kiss)
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 1:02 am

'Uh oh,' thought Pika, quickly nudging Red until he woke up. Red sat up to find Olive staring at them crazily as she had a look of death on her face. The usual. "Hey there! How's it shaking?"
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 12:59 am

She glared at Pikachu, apoplectic with rage and unable to do anything but tear at the grass with her nails, so short was the leash on her fury.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 12:57 am

Pikachu awoke with her and noticed her anger, and waved at her with a stubby little paw, grinning his usual cheeky grin. "Pika!" it called happily to her in a quiet volume so no one else awoke, though she assumed shit was about to go down.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 9:07 pm

(Flareon* not Espeon)

Olive awoke sometime in the night, blinking open her eyes and yawning. Her peaceful awakening was shattered, however, and anger rose when she saw the fire and Red and his Pokémon.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 9:05 pm

It didn't take long for Luxray to find the pair, and he led Red to the spot, where he saw his sleeping friend. He shook his head silently and used his Espeon to quickly create a roaring fire using logs from the surrounding forest that would keep them warm, and laid down on the opposite side, his pokemon surrounding him as they too dozed off.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 2:35 pm

Sawsbuck stopped and lowered Olive to the ground, laying beside her sleeping form.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 7:22 am

Red grew worried and released all three of his pokemon to go searching for the girl and her pokemon, telling them to stop them where they were and lead him to them.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 10:30 pm

(XD)

By this time Olive was far away from both Red and their hometown, and had fallen asleep on Sawsbuck.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 10:00 pm

(I'll just do what erin hunter does and change it's gender whenever I feel like it)

Red grumbled and walked after them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Trainers (Fire)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next