From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokémon Trainers (Fire)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovebird

Lovebird

Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 3:30 pm

(The Pikachu was supposed to be female XD)

Olive just lay there on Sawsbuvk, not caring where she was going. She just wanted to get away from Red.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 8:09 am

(I'm going for a cute killer who has little value for life except for his pokemon friends, Olive and Red. Dunno why, I'm probably thinking of a Game of Thrones character that I don't remember his name but he just goes around and kills people lol. I also want this to be darker than the show made for 8 year olds. )

Red summoned his Luxray to sprint after them and make sure yet again that Olive remained safe and that'd he'd actually be able to track her should she make some strange turn somewhere. "Luxray, make sure they don't get so far I won't be able to find them," he called out.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 5:25 am

(Pikachu is such a psychopath. It doesn't really fit with his adorableness, does it?)

Olive let Sawsbuck carry her wherever she wanted, wrapping her arms around her neck and burying her face in her neck, letting out a stilted cry of anger and pain.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 5:15 am

'Well shit," Red thought to himself as she rode off. He hasn't felt guilty about anything he said until now. 'I'm a great freaking friend. Just great.' He winced when he heard Pikachu squeal in joy when he made a particularly large bird explode with a boom, and he gave it a hard glare. "You know, we are supposed to be the good guys here." "Pika pika" was all that was said before yet another bird got murdered. Sighing, he left his psychotic Pokemon to kill things as he walked in the foot prints of the Pokemon Olive rode, trying to think of what to say to her so they could talk like they usually did.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 3:32 am

Olive crossed her arms. "Actually, that was what I was going to say, only in a different way," she said in a slightly snappish and offended tone, "but since that's apparently so impossible, I'll just leave you now." She released Sawsbuck, climbed on its back, and rode off before Red could respond.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 2:53 am

He snorted and rolled his eyes. "Ha, If you tell me you totally dig me I'm going to be the one ignoring you. But I'm sure that's not the case, with me being an asshole and such." He sighed as Pikachu yet again got bored and began hurling electricity shots at birds, making them explode upon impact, leaving nothing but a splotch of red.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 2:47 am

She instantly tensed up again, barely sparing a glance or a moment's thought for the death of the prairie dog. "'Who needs love?'" She repeated, her tone suddenly quiet. "Do you want to know why I don't want to have these serious, deep discussions with you?"
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 2:31 am

He brought his hand to the back of his neck uncertainly. "Exactly. Crazy, right? I don't even know." He whistled to his Pikachu who was having fun slowly electrocuting a prairie dog to death, it's squeals getting annoying and distracting. "Finish it off, Pika," he ordered, watching as the Pokemon surged electricity through its body to kill it instantly. He turned to Olive. "Who needs love, right?"
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 2:18 am

She stopped abruptly, letting her hands fall back to her sides. There was a stunned silence, then: "What?"
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 2:12 am

He stared at her miserably, and shook his head, sighing. "I was going to ask you if you thought it was possible to fall in love after caring about nothing more than pleasure." He turned his back. "I've been thinking about how none of those girls really care for me, nor I them, and I'm starting to regret all that."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 12:24 am

She threw her hands up in the air in frustration. "Aaaarrrrggghh! Maybe it never occurred to you that I have feelings and might not want to discuss that! I know you would never hurt someone just for the sake of it, so therefore you're saying you want to talk to me about sex!"
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 12:22 am

"Then you really don't know me well, do you?" He kicked the ground poutily. "I do not wish to talk about sex, I wanted to ask your opinion on my...well, moral judgments. I wanted to have a serious, deep conversation with someone for once." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 5 EmptySun May 29, 2016 9:07 pm

Her brown eyes seemed impossibly black, blazing with rage. She made a move as if to slap him but forcibly held herself back. "I have my reasons for not wanting to talk about your sex life!" She spat. "Not that you'd understand that! All you think about is sex, sex, and more sex!"
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 5 EmptySun May 29, 2016 9:04 pm

He grinned at her and stood with his back straight, and he made no move to defend himself against any potential attack, determined to see if she had the willpower to control herself. "I sure did!" He shrugged. "I don't see how we're going to become dragon assassins together if you don't even have the balls to talk about sex."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 5 EmptySun May 29, 2016 5:50 am

She reflexively curled her hands, accidentally digging her nails into Espeon and instantly letting go when the Pokémon let out a little cry of pain. Pushing the purple cat-like creature off her lap, she slowly turned to face Red, her expression thunderous. "Did. You. Just. Call. Me. Pathetic?" She hissed, taking a step towards him, looking absolutely furious and dangerous.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 5 EmptySun May 29, 2016 5:18 am

"Don't get offended by this, but you're cute when you get angry." He glanced over when he heard Pikachu giggle furiously at his remark, letting little sparks fly through the air. "But it's not cuteness we need. How are we going to kill some blood-seeking dragon if you get so worked up so easily?" He shrugged. "It's pathetic."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 5 EmptySun May 29, 2016 3:06 am

Olive ignored her friend, running her fingers through the velvety soft fur of Espeon while taking deep breaths to calm herself before she spontaneously combusted.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 5 EmptySun May 29, 2016 3:04 am

"Flareon would gladly eat that Espeon for dinner if you ever get sick of it," Red said, chuckling as he emerged into the trail next to his Pokemon, sucking it up into the pokeball and taking out Pikachu.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 5 EmptySun May 29, 2016 3:00 am

Olive gave it the middle finger, plopping herself down on the ground and turning away from him while simultaneously releasing her Espeon into her lap.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 5 EmptySun May 29, 2016 2:58 am

"Flareon!" It growled back, breathing smoke out of its nose as it turned its back on the female, fiery tail swishing as it growled angrily and looked back with mischief in its wide gaze, and lifted its tail so she got a good look at its ass and balls, sticking it's tongue out. Yet another trick leaned from Red.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 5 EmptySun May 29, 2016 2:50 am

Olive jumped back from the fire, giving the Flareon a mild glare while she dusted the forest debris and ashes from incinerated forest debris off her clothes. "Sheesh, Flareon. Did you really have to do that?"
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 5 EmptySun May 29, 2016 2:48 am

The flareon glared at her and growled, but let her hand go so she could think while Red calmly walked by on a nearby trail, ignoring the huge column of fire that sprouted into the sky from his flareon. It only did that when it was angry, so that meant Olive had pissed it off somehow. "Jesus Christ," Red muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 5 EmptySun May 29, 2016 2:39 am

Olive dug her heels into the ground and tried to free her hand, stubbornly refusing to be dragged. "Flareon, no! I'm not going back yet!" She ignored his attempts to speak.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 5 EmptySun May 29, 2016 2:35 am

The Flareon grinned sheepishly and gripped her hand in its jaws carefully, making sure not to harm the girl, and began hauling her back towards Red. It began trying to speak a human word, a common one it heard a lot, but was still poor at it. "Flar-la-lov-lo-love."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 5 EmptySun May 29, 2016 2:26 am

"What, Flareon?" Olive grumbled, looking down at the red and orange Pokémon. "Did Red send you to look after me again?" She stressed 'look after' in an aggravated tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Trainers (Fire)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next