From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokémon Trainers (Fire)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovebird

Lovebird

Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 5:07 am

She fell silent, turning her head to stare at the bushes as she gestured for Fletchinder to go with Pikachu.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 4:58 am

His gaze snapped up suddenly when there was rustle in his bushes, and he waved for Pikachu to go around and check it out. "Get a pokemon out," he whispered, pulling out his own knife and facing the spot the noise had come out of.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 11:10 pm

She clenched her fusts, staring at him.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 10:52 pm

"I..." he sighed and looked down.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 10:48 pm

"Stop making your little comments!" She exclaimed, finally turning to face him.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 10:45 pm

"Stop what?" he demanded, though he lowered his hands and voice. "Stop trying to care? Stop trying to talk to you?"
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 10:44 pm

She twitched. "Stop that."
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 7:27 pm

He threw his hands up in the air. "I can't read your damn mind. And since someone apparently cut your tongue off you can't tell me what's on your mind."

(sorry didn't think that through)
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 4:55 am

(She was hugging her knees xP)

She stared silently at the ground, her grip on her arms right.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 4:40 am

He wriggled in her grip but didn't fight it. "I don't mean to hurt you. But we have to be tough out here." He glanced at her. "Is there any way I could make it up to you?"
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 4:36 am

She drew her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them. "No. I don't hate you." She hesitated then added on, "I hate the way you carelessly make little remarks that are either crude or hurtful in nature."
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 3:54 am

"Do you hate me?" he asked unexpectedly sitting down by her and staring out in the distance, letting go of her when she didn't respond.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 3:51 am

She stiffened in his hug, not allowing herself to relax because she didn't want him to make another one of his careless remarks. She never let on, but each and every one of them stung.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 3:48 am

He watched her reaction and moved closer to her and drew her into another hug. "I'd kiss you but I don't want to be shanked by my own knife," he tried joking, and tightened his grip on her and allowed his breath to land on the top of her head. "I'd also like it if you tried talking to me more."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 2:58 am

Olive stared at him coldly, slipping the knife into a specially reinforced pocket in her backpack. Turning away from him, she returned all her Pokémon except Fletchinder.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:41 am

He watched her and laughed. "Orrr...." he said, "we can go ask the very bad dragon to just please stop eating hundreds of pokemon every week and incinerating villages and destroying homes and ruining families and lives." He grabbed out his own knife, a light-weight yet durable balanced knife that gleaned it's sharpness in the sunlight. "But fine, that knife is for your protection if you do not wish to use it for other purposes. We must get moving. We have a valley to cross soon, and we shouldn't camp near it. It's a hotspot for criminals."

(alrighty =D )
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 11:20 pm

(Olive isn't a killer so just Red)

Olive stared at the knife with something very near loathing, taking it and handling it like it was a dung-covered stick.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 7:20 pm

"Good Morning!" Red made his voice boom out loudly to wake her up. "Pikachu was considering shocking you all awake but I talked him out of it. You are very welcome." He dropped a sheathed knife right in front of her to continue his shock factor. "We're going to brutally kill something today. Good practice."

(So I've been thinking we could made them both cold blooded killer sociopaths, who love each other. Or just one of them if you'd prefer that.)
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 2:47 pm

Olive didn't wake until just after noon, sitting up and looking around sleepily.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 8:33 am

Red awoke to see the girl was still asleep, and he rolled his eyes, silently kicking out the last of the embers and scattering the ashes so there was very little trace of their presence, so that bandits would have trouble stalking them. Smiling gently as an idea came to him, he picked up some flowers and set them on her, patiently waiting nearby to wait for her to wake up on her own.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 6:00 pm

Olive was asleep too, having only nodded off by the time the rising sun touched the horizon. She had been watching Red while he slept and trying to sort through the confusing maelstrom of emotions that assailed her when she had succumbed to the influence of sleep and curled up among her Pokémon
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 4:58 pm

"You weren't always this quiet, and I don't know what's gotten into you, but I sure would like to have the old Olive back." He cut off any more conversation that could happen by resting his head on his pokemon's flank, falling asleep almost instantly from sheer exhaustion, and was still asleep by the time the sun was high up in the sky the following day.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 5:34 pm

Olive blinked at him, absentmindedly stroking Dratini. "I know," she said quietly, her brown eyes flickering away from him.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 7:26 am

He snorted as she laid back down at that, and he sighed heavily. "I was hoping for like...I don't know, a 'hey, I'm still your friend,' kind of response, or maybe a hug." He had his Pikachu come over to him to surround him for warmth next to the fire, which had descended into brightly glowing embers. "I'd take a hit for you, Olive, you know that right?"
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 4:11 pm

"Good." She laid her head on Dratini, who didn't seem to mind and licked Olive's face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Trainers (Fire)   Pokémon Trainers (Fire) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Trainers (Fire)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next