viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:12 am

"You think I care?" He growled, still playing his role, giving the other light nuzzles as he gave rough humps of his hips, finally pushing into the other male and he slowed his thrusts, but didn't stop, growling loudly in pleasure, baring his fangs and gripping tighter onto the other Drake, "You're mine, you hear me? Mine" He snarled in the other's ear.
Back to top Go down
http://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:09 am

The tom couldn't help but give a light dragon purr from his chest when they switched positions, and he kept his tail out of the way for his friend, obviously wanting it, but he went back into his roleplay and lowered his voice, pretending to be scared. "W-wait, no, please anything but this, what if I have your eggs? What if it hurts?" He let out a couple sniffled, as though pretending to be on the verge of crying.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:04 am

The large male shivered from the other's begging, "You want punishment? I'll give you punishment" He growled lustfully, pulling away and he quickly mounted the other male, curling his claws around him and giving rough humps, his tip poking and prodding at his ass.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:01 am

"Please Moss..." the male begged between licks, sometimes letting his kisses linger and turn into little sucking sessions against the side of his member. "I've been a very bad boy...I deserve it all, all the pain and punishments you can think of. Please, I beg you," he ended his begging with a slurpy kiss up to his base and ending on his balls.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:51 am

"I just didn't want you to have a bad experience" He murmured against his rear, panting as he bucked his hips lightly.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:44 am

The male relaxed when his friend backed off on him, and event though the pain faded away, so did some of the excitement and pleasure that came along with it. "M-Moss, you don't have to go easy on me...I mean, I kind of liked being in pain..." the male groaned out, placing his forepaws on the outsides of the dominant's thighs and licking the underside of his cock.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:28 am

Moss tensed slightly at the other's pained sounds, pulling back and he continued to lick at his ass, gentler than he had seconds before, giving soft and slow apologetic licks.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:27 am

The male was finally able to let out a real distressed moan, mixed in pleasurable pain and surprise at the relatively huge intrusion into his rear-end. His lips fell away from servicing his friend's cock and his mouth just lay open beneath the swinging member, occasionally slapping his nose as moans and small yips of pain kept coming from his muzzle.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:09 pm

Moss gave a low pleasured growl as he felt the other beginning to give some attention to his cock, he licked harder at his insides, breathing heavily against the other's rear as he almost pushed his muzzle into him.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:54 am

"Oh, Moss...please," the male begged before brushing his lips lightly over the tip of the member that hung over him, doing this for many long moments before puckering his lips together and giving it some dry kisses. He didn't bring the cock any further into his mouth other than to give it pretty normal kisses, whimpering and moaning in pretend distress at times and wriggling about as though trying to get away.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:01 pm

"Suuk it" Came his muffled command as he aimed for the spot he felt the most reaction from, finding it and targeting it, licking harder, shifting his weight so he was on his back, his throbbing cock in the other's face, bucking his hips to stroke his hard length against the other's scales, shivering and growling in pleasure from the feeling, his growls vibrating his tongue.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:58 pm

"No, please," the male cried out and his body jerked when the tongue lashings hit a particularly sensitive spot, making his lower back clench from the pleasure in an painful, erotic way. "your barbs would hurt my throat too, I don't even know if I could fit my mouth around you, please Mos....have mercy," he whimpered out the last request.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:53 pm

"You be fine" The male mumbled in response as he licked the other out deeper, his tail lashing lightly, his length throbbing as he was becoming more and more aroused, pulling away from the other briefly, "If you don't want it up the ass, take it in your mouth" He growled lightly in a commanding tone, keeping up the act before he resumed licking the other out, forcing his tongue deeper into the other.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:50 pm

"Aahh," the male let out an involuntary gasp and bucked back when his backside blossomed from the wet intrusion into his ass, and he struggled to keep his moaning words going.

"Moss, please stop, I don't want to be licked here. I don't want to take it up the ass, it'll be too painful, and your barbs..." he put a whine in his voice, getting more into it now.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:36 pm

Moss huffed lightly as he listened to the other, keeping the act the other wished to assume going, letting out a low growl as he pushed his tongue into the other and began licking him out, his claws gripping the other but not causing any damage or pain.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:33 pm

The male's tailhole naturally clenched and tried to prevent the tongue from getting inside, but the more the prodding continued the more the muscles tired out and relaxed, giving the green dragon the opportunity to lick him however he wanted.

Without preamble, the tom began to whisper, a bit awkwardly at first since it wasn't a genuine request, "Please Moss, we're friends, don't-don't touch my tailhole, I'm a virgin and I'm not ready," he tried to put a small whimper in his voice, a little weak for now.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:18 pm

"Whatever you want" He murmured, pulling the other closer as he lapped more at his rear, his length slowly hardening out of his genetal slit, his length barbed and had a large knot on the end, Moss gave a deep rumble as he pressed his tongue against the other's tail hole, prodding him softly.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:14 pm

"I don't want you to stop," he said, almost instantly, closing his eyes and resting his head on his own paws and hiked his ass up higher so his friend had easier access. "But...would you mind if I begged for you stop, but you keep going...it's just something I want to try," his words became more stretched as his breathing rate increased.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:50 am

"If you truly wanted me to stop" He muttered, softly placing a large paw on the other's back and he began lapping at his tail hole, his eyes closing lightly as he licked at the other male, continuing to let out deep rumbles.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:48 am

"Wh-what do you mean?" the male whimpered, looking back, but despite his reservations, he lifted his tail a bit out of the way so that his tailhole was left open. "If I told you to stop, would you/" he whispered, shaking.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:21 am

"You don't have to be to enjoy it" The male muttered as he gave soft nips along the other spine, nipping a bit harder but not enough to cause discomfort, the male letting out a deep rumble from his chest as he moved more toward the other's tail, reaching the base of his tail and he licked him more, his own tail lashing about.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:13 am

The dragon felt a natural...or was it unnatural...urge to lift his back up to meet the caresses and motions of his dragon friend, shivering almost violently with pure nerves once the dragon got to the middle of his back. "Moss, I'm still not sure...I'm really nervous," the dragon admitted, closing his eyes. "I'm not even sure i'm gay..."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:50 am

"Not too sure" The green coloured dragon rumbled as he licked at the other's shoulders before starting to lick down his spine, giving soft nips and deep rumbles from his chest.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:27 am

When the other dragon stood Whitewing let out a small whimper and put himself into a submissive position, placing his head between his forelegs and lowering his front end, nervous at what his friend was doing now. "Hey...m-moss, I'm not sure...I mean, I don't know...what are you doing?" The usually exciteable young dragon tilted his head up and to the side to look at Moss' face.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:40 pm

"You're not forcing me into anything" He muttered as he gave affectionate licks to the other's neck, his tail lashing softly and he stood, towering over him and he let out a low rumble, rubbing his cheek softly against the other's sides.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   

Back to top Go down

Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next