From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Fire Within

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

The Fire Within  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 4:58 pm

"How else can we get in then Dom? He's not going to cooperate" She hissed as she was pulled behind him, "Dom, Dominic!" She helped as she tried to calm him, she made him turn to face her, her hands on his face, "They're just as stressed as we are, don't start pulling this stuff now" She told him, frowning softly before she let out a breath, glancing back slightly as she tried to move him away from the crowd, she bit her lip as she held out a hand behind Dominic for an officer to give her his cuffs, when she had them she quickly cuffed Dominic's hand and attached him to his truck, she kissed him deeply before pulling away, "You have to let me do this" She told him before pulling away and walking toward an officer, letting out a breath as she was fitted for a vest, the woman calling for her bag to be brought over.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
AshXNight

The Fire Within  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 1:46 pm

Dom rounded on her, furrowing his eyebrows “not a chance” he placed a soft hand on her hip, pulling her behind him. He quickly lost his temper at a police officer who got in his face, yelling at him to let her go or risk the mans life. Dom lurched forward, gripping the officers vest and lifting him slightly. He shoved the man back angrily. Turning around to grab back onto her.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

The Fire Within  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  EmptyFri Aug 28, 2020 2:58 pm

The woman let out a breath as she followed the man, trying to keep herself composed and trying to settle her stomach, she jumped as a gun shot rang out and the man inside threatened to shoot if they all came in, the woman bit her lip lightly before she placed a hand on Dom's arm, "Dom... Let me go in alone... I have the most medical experience and he won't be intimidated by me" She murmured softly, "An officer can vest me up for protection" She said, glancing toward the house.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

The Fire Within  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  EmptyFri Aug 28, 2020 7:56 am

Dom became serious as he heard the update, “no one moves until I give the all clear.” He looked at her and nodded for her to follow. Dom walked up to the police who then gave them the all clear to start approaching the victim. Dom called for the rest of the crew, and walked—accompanied by two officers into the building.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

The Fire Within  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  EmptyThu Aug 27, 2020 10:41 pm

The pregnant woman let out a breath as she worked her way into her uniform, "I know Dom" She said, stroking his cheek softly before she went to go to his truck, knowing he most likely wouldn't let her drive, she had the crew check over their equipment before barking out orders over the radio, the woman letting out a breath as she hopped into the truck, adjusting her uniform shirt lightly, on the way to the call, there was an update where the victim was injured inside and it was turning to a hostage situation, "Dom... We need to get in there... We both know the guy is probably panicking especially now with someone wounded and they won't let any police in..." she said as they pulled up to the scene.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

The Fire Within  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  EmptyThu Aug 27, 2020 3:08 pm

Dom reaches forward to steady her when she faltered. Turning his head slightly at the alarm and only half paying attention to the brief, more concerned for her well-being. He knew there was little point in arguing with her, and that ultimately if he refused to let her go—they would not only be short handed but also, he wouldn’t be around to help her. He looked at her sternly, “you don’t over-do it, and stay with me where possible” he waited “got it?”
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

The Fire Within  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 12:22 am

"You just want me back in your bed" She teased as she looked to him, resting her forehead against his softly, she leaned closer to the man before as if on que the alarms began to go off, the woman gave a groan as she sat up, cursing as she sat up too quickly and she felt a wave of dissiness, she held onto the man until she felt fine before she stood, listening to the brief of the job, hearing officers needing medical assistance for a breaking and entering victim, "Let's get ready" She said as she moved to go out her uniform on.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

The Fire Within  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 12:14 am

Dom nodded, “something is better than nothing though” he yawned and checked his watch, “the morning crew should be here for switch over soon” Dom was surprised that there had been no emergencies but also relieved given her condition, “would you like to come back to my place?.”
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

The Fire Within  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 1:22 am

"I'll call my doctor tomorrow, but I doubt it, I haven't heard of anything for morning sickness" She said, staying cuddled up to him, "Of anything it would just ease it a little" She murmured.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

The Fire Within  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 1:14 am

Dom rubbed her affectionately “is there anything you can take for it?” He asked softly
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

The Fire Within  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 12:51 am

Lizzy sighed as she leaned her head against his chest, closing her eyes briefly, "I'm getting tired of this morning sickness... It's hitting me like a truck" she sighed, staying curled up with the man.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

The Fire Within  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 12:42 am

He nodded, but was still clearly very tense, he ran his hand over her back lovingly and leaned his head back.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

The Fire Within  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 12:38 am

She watched him and she sighed, cupping his cheek softly and she rubbed his skin with her thumb, "Dom... You helped me through my past... Let me help you when you're ready, if we are going to try this for the baby's sake... We need to at least put some effort in" She said as she leaned to him, kissing his forehead softly, "We have time to figure this out" She whispered, leaning her forehead against his.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

The Fire Within  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 12:31 am

Dom sighed, tensing up a little when she asked the question, he closed his eyes and leaned back, “I’m not sure” he told her honestly, “I’m afraid that if I jump into a relationship with you that it will end badly. I am here, and I will support you, but I need some time to work through my shit.”
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

The Fire Within  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 12:25 am

Lizzy sighed as she cuddled up to the man, resting her head under his chin, "So... What now?" She asked quietly, rising and looking down toward him, straddling the man, "I mean.. with us Dom" She asked, a pleading look in her eyes, she just couldn't run around like they had been, "With a baby coming... Dom we need to be sure about what we're doing and who we are to one another" She said, hanging her head lightly.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

The Fire Within  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 12:11 am

He chuckled, “surely I’m not that bad” he kissed the top of her head and scooped her up, laying down on the couch with her, and pulling the blanket over them both.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

The Fire Within  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 12:01 am

Liz sighed as she looked to him, she continued to fuss but seemed to settle at his touch, "Well you tend to do that to women" She pointed out, huffing lightly, "The beds are uncomfortable" She said plainly as she leaned into him, "I swear if we have a son any where near your personality I grieve for women to come" She huffed out before letting out a soft laugh.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

The Fire Within  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 11:51 pm

He pulled her close after putting on the new shirt, “she was just upset because I didn’t break up with her” he frowned, “I clearly lead her to believe we were serious.” He ran his hand up her back, “everything is fine baby, let’s get you back to bed.”
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

The Fire Within  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 11:45 pm

Lizzy gave a groan as she was basically dragged away, "But Dom" She gave a whine before she gave in, moving with him and she sighed, once they were back in his office she found one of his old shirts they stashed and she helped him out it on once she made sure he really was alright, "Okay, what happened" She frowned as she shot him a glare. Damn pregnancy hormones kicking in quickly.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

The Fire Within  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 11:40 pm

Dominic didn’t seem angry, although his skin was definitely red and blistering in some areas, nothing serious. He didn’t even seem to flinch when the tea hit him, a nod to his childhood abuse. He assured Lizzy that he was fine, “nothing I didn’t deserve, come on” he wrapped his arm around her, taking his shirt off as it was soaked, and guiding her back into the office.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

The Fire Within  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 11:33 pm

The woman was about to protest but for once she didn't feel like fighting the man, just doing as he said and she cuddled up in the chair, burrowing herself within the blanket, "Fine fine" she said as she watched him, Liz had nearly dozed off again when the sudden urge to vomit rose again, she cursed and rushed to the bathroom once again. She had just been walking out after rinsing her mouth out when she thought she heard something like skin smacking skin and a cup smash, she frowned and moved to investigate, she raised a brow as she walked in on the pair, "Am I missing something here?" She asked as she folded her arms over her chest, that was until she realized Dom was dripping of hot tea, "Dom what happened" Her mood completely flipping as she moved swiftly to the man, shoving the other woman to the side without a second thought as she began checking over the man, reaching into the fridge and she grabbed a stick of butter, smearing some onto any burns, "I doubt we have any burn gel up here" She murmured lightly, fussing over the man.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

The Fire Within  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 11:23 pm

Dom chuckled, “no you don’t, it’s not important, he scooped her up gently and took her to a comfortable lounge next to the desk, it was a small office, so unfortunately it was a bit cramped. He put a blanket over her and kissed her forehead, before leaving for his tea run. He took her cup and left the office, leaving the door ajar as he didn’t expect to be long. As he microwaved the tea, he became aware there was someone behind him, he turned surprised to see the redhead lurking. He noticed she was wearing a name tag which read: Sheri. so that is her name he learned, “are you rostered on?” He asked curiously turning around and taking the tea out of the microwave, to his surprise and discomfort, she wrapped her hands around his waist and snaked her fingers into his belt. He struggled to get away due to the tea in his hands, “What are you doing?” He didn’t sound amused, the girl frowned and stepped back clearly hurt. “I thought...we were together and now your spending all your time with the paramedic without telling me anything...” he felt sorry for her, she clearly had fallen for him, he couldn’t think to say anything more than “I’m sorry Sherri” which earned him a swift slap in the face and spilled boiling tea all over him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

The Fire Within  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 11:06 pm

(XD I love going back and rereading rps, you find things you forgot about)

Lizzy stayed cuddled up to the man, letting out another breath, closing her eyes as a wave of nausea came over her again, but she was able to push it back. Lizzy could feel like something was bothering the man, but she stayed quiet, she wanted to let him come when he wanted to, she hated pushing him, she had nearly dozed off when she heard him speak, jumping slightly and she sat up briefly, "Maybe just heat this one up" She said softly, letting out a yawn, "I need to finish this paperwork" She sighed, shifting her weight slightly.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

The Fire Within  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 10:59 pm

(Just spent the last however long rereading lol)

Dominic gently brushed his scarred fingers through her soft hair, he was worried, undoubtedly. Unfortunately, this was much like what happened the first time, when Lizzy had miscarried their first child, Dom had been supportive but at the time, had not been in a healthy position. It was no secret that he didn’t do ‘long term’ well, unfortunately like last time, he had jumped headfirst into a role like this and he worried, that like last time, this would end badly. It wasn’t that he didn’t want a relationship with Lizzy, but his past haunted him, he had never really opened up about his mother—now deceased or her string of abusive boyfriends up until he was twelve when she died of a drug overdose and he was put into foster care with possibly worse men. He learnt quickly never to be reliant on anyone else, Lizzy was different of course, for a man who struggled to love, she was the closest he’d ever got. He leaned forward and kissed the top of her head, “more tea?” In truth, he just needed to stretch his legs.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

The Fire Within  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 10:17 pm

(Been missing this one like crazy~)

Lizzy sighed as she cuddled up to him, leaving her paperwork and resting her head against the man's chest, "This'll be fun" She let out a soft sigh, taking slow sips of her now cold tea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Fire Within  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fire Within
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next