From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Fire Within

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

The Fire Within  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 6 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 12:39 pm

Lizzy gave a shaky breath as she flicked on her lights and sirens, quickly following after him, "Anyone have info on the call?" She asked over the radio, trying to distract herself, though able to feel the pregnancy test in her pocket, too many things going through her mind.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 6 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 12:36 pm

Dominic glared and followed her out, stepping into the fire truck he flicked on the sirens and lead the army of trucks out of the firehouse.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 6 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 12:35 pm

Lizzy had taken the test she found, staring at it in shock and disbelief before she snapped herself out of her thoughts, shoving the test into one of her zippered pockets and zipping it up, she was still dressed from the last call, she didn't even tease Dominic or yell at him about rushing her as usual, she just rushed to her ambulance, getting in and she let out a breath, starting it up and waiting to follow the others, she would have to say something later, though she knew there would be another argument like last time about her being pregnant.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 6 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 12:31 pm

The alarm bells sounded a couple of minutes after the crew had just arrived back, clearly angry, Dom banged on the door of Lizzy’s desk, “get a move on” he ordered.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 6 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 12:28 pm

Lizzy watched from afar, rolling her eyes and scowling, "For once I would love it if another girl would stick around, but alas, I give this one a week" She said, straighting herself up and she began to walk to the stairs, she stumbled as she became dizzy again, nearly tripping but she caught herself on the railing, "Fuck... What is with me today...?" She asked herself, when she heard one of the younger men inquire about the possibility of pregnancy, Lizzy scoffed loudly, "Not possible as of right now" She grunted, making her way up the stairs, she could be heard rummaging through her desk loudly once she was upstairs, cursing to herself, she had always hidden pregnancy tests in her desk, just incase, the thought hitting her that she had been the same the last time she was pregnant.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 6 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 12:23 pm

Dom chuckled, closing the door of the fire truck he’d been driving. He stalked behind their newest recruit, a tall redhead who had quickly fallen under the spell of Dominic. She was his newest conquest. He smirked, pinning her to the side of the truck, his hand sliding up her shirt. The blushing redhead, who he didn’t know the name of, tried to slap away his hand half heartedly, giggling.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 6 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 12:19 pm

She couldn't hide her pout as he didn't protest, she sighed and quickly cleaned herself up, getting dressed and she glanced back to him, "This-" she began, gesturing toward the two of them, "Never happened Dom" She said before she left his office, running a hand through her hair, she did very much miss their time together, but she wanted a serious relationship, not just fooling around like they have been. Lizzy didn't realize their mistake that day, until it was too late, it had been almost six weeks since she and Dominic had sex last, and when she woke up that morning something felt off, she threw up before work too many times for her to count that early without coffee, she tried to eat a few times even while at the station, but she couldn't keep anything down, it got even worse when a call had gone out and both teams were needed, Lizzy rushed to her rescue truck, only to become very dizzy and collapse, she currently stood in the doorways of the garage, her arms faded over her chest waiting for the teams to return, grumbling as she wasn't allowed on the job due to her sudden dizzy spell, "This is shit" She hissed, leaning against the doorway.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 6 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 12:12 pm

Dominic nodded, although clearly not happy about it he picked her up and set her down, “get dressed and leave first, I’ll loiter for a bit to save your dignity” he winked. It was no secret that Dom slept around, it was well known amongst the team although no one dared called him out on it, although he didn’t want to risk her becoming the punch line of a joke at his expense.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 6 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 8:39 am

(Hehehe a way to eventually get them back together -evil laugh- I has a plan :3 I'll initiate a skip in a couple posts to when they end up finding out XD)

She panted as she pressed against him, continuing to tremble as she came down from her orgasm, biting her lip and moaning as he continued thrusting, "Dom... We should stop... Incase there's a call" She breathed out, though made no move to get up.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 6 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 8:31 am

(I see what your gettin at Razz hehe)

Dom groaned, pulling the petite female down onto him all the way, releasing deep inside her, he continued to thrust as he came, despite the condom.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 6 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 8:06 am

She panted and moaned loudly as she moved with him, riding his cock and she continued to grip onto her ex, her muscles trembled and her inner walls contracted as she suddenly orgasmed, gasping out in pleasure and she continued trembling as she held onto the man, breathing heavily, "If that condom breaks because it's old, I'll kill you" She panted out, continuing to grip onto Dom, almost fearful she may fall back.

(-poke poke- Hint hint XD drama :3)
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 6 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 8:02 am

Dominic chuckled at her response, “no you don’t” he grinned and gripped her ass, thrusting up into her, he groaned, approaching his own release.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 6 EmptyThu May 09, 2019 11:34 pm

She gave a sound of protest as she felt him pull out, about to say something when he sat on the desk and she felt herself on him, she curled her arms around his neck and she tangled her fingers in his hair, gasping and moaning as she bounced on his cock, "Y-you know I hate when you switch positions so much" She whined out as she gripped onto him with her legs while riding him, panting heavily.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 6 EmptyThu May 09, 2019 11:32 pm

Dom smirked, he pulled out of her abruptly and picked her up and sat down on the desk, he set her down on his cock, moving her roughly into him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 6 EmptyThu May 09, 2019 11:25 pm

She clawed at the desk and moaned as she moved with him, her sides heaving as her head stayed back as he gripped her hair, she bit her lip and closed her eyes tightly as she pushed back against him when he thrust, "F-fuck! Dom! I-I'm close!" She yelped as she arched her back, whimpering and moaning in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 6 EmptyThu May 09, 2019 11:22 pm

Dom smirked, grabbing her hips and pulling her back roughly into him, “good girl” he groaned, pulling her hair.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 6 EmptyThu May 09, 2019 2:54 pm

She gasped and moaned as she moved with him, biting her lip and she whined out as she felt him sucking and biting at her neck, shivering and she grabbed onto his hip as she moved with him, "F-fuck" She yelped as she breathed hard, "Y-yes" She whined loudly, moaning in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 6 EmptyThu May 09, 2019 2:48 pm

Dom chuckled, reaching forward he gripped her hair tightly and tugged to pull her head back while still roughly thrusting into her, his hips slapping off her ass. “Have you missed this?” He whispered, beginning to suck and bite at her neck, forming the beginning of a hickey.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 6 EmptyThu May 02, 2019 5:17 pm

(No problem~ I tried to answer a couple hours ago but I couldn't keep my eyes open long enough lol)

Lizzy panted as she moved with him, letting out a sound as she felt him pull out of her, yelping as she was flipped, moaning as she felt him inside her again, squeaking as she felt him spank her, "Of course you were" She sighed, biting her lip and moaning out as she moved with him, gripping onto the desk as she panted.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 6 EmptyThu May 02, 2019 2:37 pm

(Yay! Btw sorry my replies are slow I’ve been working on a essay due tomorrow Razz after I hand it in I’ll be good)

“Cute” He chuckled, thrusting into her particularly roughly, and reaching forward, pinching her nipple hard in punishment. Her moaning was more than he could handle, he abruptly pulled out of her and flipped her over, bending her forward over the desk before pushing himself all the way back into her roughly. He gripped her hips and pulled her back into him, moaning loudly he pulled back enough to spank her before leaning over and whispering “I’ve been wanting to do that for so long.”
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 6 EmptyThu May 02, 2019 10:55 am

(Another hour and I'm off work and I have two days off :3)

Lizzy panted and gripped onto Dominic tight, biting her lip and moaning loudly as he thrust, "Don't they expire eventually?" She panted out, bucking her hips and she moaned loudly, digging her nails into his back, "F-fuck" she whined out, keeping her legs curled tightly around his waist, refusing to let the man go, "T-there! There Dom" She cried out as she felt him brush past a bundle of nerves, she arched her back and moaned as she moved with him as best she could.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 6 EmptyThu May 02, 2019 10:40 am

Dom grinned, watching her work he chuckled, “I’m surprised they’ve lasted this long” he teased, easily taunting her now that he was deep inside her. Dom’s face darkened, he hadn’t taken the miscarriage well, at one point in his anger he’d lashed out at Lizzy blaming her and punching the rear of a fire engine that they’d been fighting near. The display had irretrievably broken down their relationship and while it hadn’t been the deciding factor had indeed been a leading factor. Dom pushed aside the memories and leaned forward, thrusting deeper, he took her frustrations out on her, in a healthier way this time.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 6 EmptyWed May 01, 2019 9:02 pm

Elizabeth held onto him as she was moved, leaning down and she searched one of his drawers for a condom, "Still can't believe you have these in here still" She said, pulling out a condom and she slid it onto his cock before he could thrust into her, moaning out as she felt him thrust into her completely, gripping onto him and panting, "We don't need a other scare" She panted as she gripped her legs around him, while they had been together, they did end up pregnant at one point, but they didn't find out about the pregnancy until Lizzy had a miscarriage, she had been quite depressed after that had happened, it took her some time to get over it.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 6 EmptyWed May 01, 2019 3:13 pm

Dom grinned as he started to grind against her, “then I guess I better enjoy this while it lasts” he was eager to fuck her, it had been too long since the last time. He gripped at her ass, squeezing it before pulling her back and walking with her over to the desk, he sat her down and pulled her panties down her legs, he leaned over her, laying her back on the desk with her legs up on his waist. He groaned as he thrust into her all at once.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 11:50 pm

"I had a feeling that would get you going" She said, giving a sound as in mere moments she was almost naked and pinned to the wall, biting her lip and she gave a soft moan as she felt his hands on her breasts, "You know if there's a call we have no choice to go" She panted out, her arms curled around him and her hands tangled in his hair, her legs curling tightly around his waist and she started to grind against him softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fire Within
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next