viva la revolución

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Fire Within

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
AshXNight

The Fire Within  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 11:44 pm

Dom growled gently at her threat, he stepped forward already out of his jeans and touching himself to the sight of her, his length intimidating in his hand. He pressed herself against her and reached over, locking the door with a grin, “we’re going to be here for a while” before he picked her up after discarding her pants and shirt, leaving her in just a bra and panties. He pressed her up against the wall, using his body to keep her there as he squeezed at her breasts through her bra.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 11:34 pm

"Do I seriously need to justify myself to you of all people?" She hissed out lightly, "Fine" She groaned, "I feel disgusting from him touching me" She said, frowning heavily, "I could just go find someone else" She challenged, she needed this, it had been a while since she had done anything with anyone, and it was beginning to get to her head.
Back to top Go down
http://ftbtte.forummotion.com
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 11:29 pm

Dom allowed Lizzy to pull him away, she was probably the only person who could in that moment. He was still angry as she shut the door but his expression changed from one of anger to one of lust when she asked him to fuck her. He took one step toward her, “why now?” He asked, clearly holding himself back from doing something she would regret later.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 11:21 pm

Elizabeth gave a soft breath as she looked to her ex, grasping his hand and she began walking, pulling him along, she practically dragged him to his office, slamming the door once they were inside, "Dom... Don't take this the wrong way" She began, her head low before she looked up toward him, a familiar glint in her eye, "Fuck me, now Dom" She said, leaning back against the wall.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 11:14 pm

Dominic didn’t make a point of running after the man, although he could undoubtedly catch him, he wasn’t sure any of them would like what he did once he’d got there. As far as he was concerned, the man had overstepped completely. Had Lizzy been his ex or not, he still would have stepped in. Although, any other person he may have let off without a scratch, but it took every ounce of his being not to go after him. His arms visibly relaxed when she touched him, but he was still staring out where the man had run.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 10:52 pm

Lizzy stayed pressed back against the ambulance as she watched Dominic, panting softly, she glanced around him briefly, seeing Michael backing off slowly, for once, she didn't seem to care what happened, before she tried to at least save the man a few bruises, now, she just wanted him gone, to never come back, Lizzy watched as Michael's mouth opened and closed a few times, trying to justify himself, before spotting an opening and trying to make a break for it, before Dominic could run after him, Lizzy stood in front of her ex, her hands softly on his arms, she glanced back to make sure Michael was gone, "Thanks Dom..." she said softly, letting out a sigh, "Guess I'm a bit out of shape since we split" She tried to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 10:47 pm

Dom chuckled, he took little notice of her remarks, he followed her out after a few seconds, although instead of heading downstairs, he walked to the small computer desk which sat on one of the counters opposite the kitchen. He wanted to check the situation the other team had been sent to. Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed a struggle, he turned and saw what was happening, his blood boiled, he made his way down stairs toward the pair. He could see immediately that Lizzy wasn’t happy with the situation, although to be fair, Dom would have intervene even if his ex was reciprocating. Dom upon reaching the pair, grabbed the back of the mans neck—he was surprisingly light, and pulled him off Lizzy. The force making him stumble back. Dominic’s hands were clenched, although crossed probably to stop him from punching the guy. “What the fuck do you think your doing coming into my firehouse and assaulting one of my team?” He demanded, stepping toward, he’d placed himself between him and her, completely blocking her from view.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 6:15 pm

She sighed as she listened to him, "Dom, it's unnecessary" She said, looking back toward him, she knew that look in his eye, running a hand through her hair, "No Dominic, you're not getting anything this time" She said, walking away to go check on her equipment, Lizzy's yelp could be heard a few minutes later, the man she had gone out with the night before did indeed show up, he had found her and surprised her, Lizzy squirmed as she was pinned against the ambulance she usually drove, the man pressed up against her, keeping her pinned, "M-Michael... Let me go" She hissed, letting out a sound as she felt slobbery licks along her neck, it usually turned her on if her neck was licked, but not slobbery licks and when she really didn't want it, she gave a small whine as she felt Michael grinding against her, and he was hard, but the man wasn't that big, Lizzy tried to fight him off as he grasped one of her breasts, for once Lizzy wished Dominic had followed her.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 2:50 pm

Dominic grumbled his disappointment, “I maintain that, that guy deserved it” although, really, to Dom someone who so much as looked at Lizzy without his approval ‘deserved it.’ Dominic watched as she left the room, aching to spank her on her way out, but he didn’t want to push his luck, but this didn’t stop him staring and tilting his head as she walked out.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 2:32 pm

She turned her gaze away from him, shooting out once he opened the door, her arms around herself and she sighed loudly, "Just... Don't put him in the hospital like the last one, okay? I really hate doing those reports" She grumbled lightly, "And you're still an ass" She said.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 2:29 pm

At her words, Dom eased back, he was satisfied. He simply needed her to admit that she was talking out of her ass when she told him not to meddle, as long as she wanted him, he had every right (in his opinion) to keep anyone he deemed necessary away from her. If this pissed her off in the process, then that was what was going to have to happen. He nodded, his face studying her, before he stepped back, “I know” he allowed, side stepping and opening the door for her.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 1:03 pm

Elizabeth gave a yelp as she was grabbed, trying to pull back against the man, her breathing quickened as she was pinned against the door, "D-Dom... Let me go" She said quietly, trying to get away from him, she stared at him as he spoke, her breathing quickened and she gave a soft whine, unsure of what she should do, she still wanted him, but he didn't want what she did, "Dom... You know why we split... I wanted us to move forward... I want a relationship, not just a fling" She said, "I... I do want you Dom... But we just can't work... You know that" She whimpered.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 5:09 am

Dom turned toward his ex with an annoyed look, he was used to being in control. Both inside the bedroom and out of, he didn’t take well to being challenged in either instance. He walked over to her quickly and seized her wrist, leading her into what was supposed to be his office, although he’d refused it, it was now just a desk crowded with storage supplies. Dom turned to face her, closing the door he trapped her body between his and the wall. “You want me” it wasn’t a question, “tell me you don’t, and I’ll drop it.” He studied her face carefully, his breathing steady, his bare chest rising and falling against her trapped body.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 3:22 am

(Just got back from getting my tat done, it looks amazing!)

Lizzy groaned as she sat there, she knew what he wanted, to make a point, "Dom, I'm not dating him" She hissed, "I went on one date, that was it, he just isn't my type" She grunted, glaring toward her ex, "Don't do the stupid shit where you make sure he knows I'm yours, because I'm not Dominic, we were done months ago" She growled out, folding her arms over her chest.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 3:13 am

Dom couldn’t help but feel amused at the sight of his ex sulking, he recalled many times she’d used the same expression to get him to do something. Although, now she wasn’t able to bribe him with sex, the expression was much less effective, plus, Dom was eagerly waiting for her new boyfriend to arrive. Despite her words (which he took little notice of) Dom intended to make it painfully clear that he still considered Lizzy as his.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 11:40 pm

"No Dom, it's fine, you don't need to scare him off" She sighed, Lizzie jumped up as she heard the alarm, letting out a sound as he sent the other team, "Dom! We had that!" She whined, sulking as she flopped back into her chair, "If he comes around I'll just tell him I'm at work this can't happen" She grumbled, "He thinks because we went out on one date that we're soulmates or something" She said in a grumpy tone.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 10:50 pm

Dom chuckled and stepped out of the way as she whirled around, he turned his back on the counter as he finished washing his plate, he intended to continue speaking with her, although when she took up a call, the chief crossed his arms looked to the floor waiting. When she finished up, he ignored her question and gestured to the phone, “is he bothering you?” Dom was scary jealous, but strangely, she was the only one that he was this possessive of. He had casual flings but Lizzy was the only person he’d dated long term. Since their breakup Dominic had scared off several potential boyfriends and despite knowing this, Lizzy and him would still infrequently share a bed together. It wasn’t a healthy relationship, but it was a relationship nonetheless. Dom scowled angrily, it was clear that whatever Dom intended to do when the man got here, she wasn’t going to like. He was so irritated in fact, that when the alarms went off for the first time that morning, Dom sent out another team. He stated it was because they were already in their uniforms and had enough paramedic training that they didn’t need Lizzy (although he had half a mind to send her).
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 3:33 pm

Elizabeth spun around to swipe at him, but he was well out of her reach, she glared toward him and grumbled, "Not this time Chief" She said, groaning as her phone rang, she answered it and scowled, "Michael, I told you, if I wanted to go out again I would let you know, you're a nice guy, really, but leave me alone" She hissed into the phone, trying to keep her voice low, she remembered how jealous Dom got whenever she spoke to another man, and after dating as long as they did it just became a habit for her, "Michael, no, no Michael don't come to the station, I'm working, Micheal, Michael no, Mich-" She groaned loudly as the man she had gone out with the night before hung up on her, she flopped into her chair and ran her hands through her still messy hair, "If I jump off the station, promise not to revive me?" She grumbled.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 3:26 pm

Dominic chuckled, whether Liz cared to admit it or not, this banter between them was considered for play. The male wiped his mouth lazily, having finished his meal almost as quickly as it had taken the women to down a gulp of her coffee. He heard her complain about the late rookies, he knew there were personal reasons behind these attacks, but he always made a point of leaving this to her, he’d made it clear however he was always there for her, in spite of their history. So instead of asking if she was alright, the chief grinned and tilted his head as if attempting to get a look at her ass, “I think I’d rather whip you into shape personally.” He smirked and disappeared behind her, washing his dish.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 3:20 pm

Liz practically growled as she heard him, looking up and resuming her glare, "Don't start Chief, not in the mood for any of your shit today" She said, huffing as she drank some of her coffee, cuddled up in her chair, "You're gonna have to grow some balls and get those rookies in shape, they never show up on time" She grunted to him, "If we get a call, you know we can't go with just two or three of us" She said, looking to him, not many knew of her past, there wasn't much that Dom didn't know about her, the reason she always worked above and beyond their call of duty, the reason she really became a firefighter paramedic, she and her family had been kidnapped when she was very young, and trapped in a house fire, she had been the only one to survive, she still sometimes had nightmares and terrors about the ordeal all those years later, and it pissed her off when only a few of the team showed up on time, it had happened when she had been trapped in the fire, because of some members being late years ago, her family couldn't be saved, and she still carried the scars under her clothes from it.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 3:12 pm

Dom felt his exes glare warming his back, he couldn’t help but grin in spite of himself. The women drove him crazy, but part of her appeal was how on and off their relationship was. Dom enjoyed how he could both piss her off and make her wet at the same time. He also enjoyed tormenting her at the station, in spite of how unprofessional it was. But in fear of their jobs, none of his underlings would dare rat him out, and he knew, despite what she may say, Lizzy wouldn’t either. He approached her from behind, “you look like shit” he teased with a chuckle, sitting heavily down at the table and quickly eating some leftovers. The manner by which he was eating could hardly be classified as dignified but there was no telling when those alarms would go off.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 2:57 pm

Elizabeth 'Lizzy' Scott, worked in the same station, she took up the role of captain of the station, though was the highest trained paramedic on the team, most fire fighters had some paramedic training, for when Lizzy had time off, which was rare, but she was usually the one to go to for calls, she had just arrived at the station in her casual paramedic uniform and she sighed, rubbing her temples lightly, she had just woken up from a rough night, she had gone on a date and the man just wouldn't leave her alone now, the redhead grumbled as she began making herself some coffee in the kitchen, the rookies learnt quick to leave the woman alone in the morning unless someone was dying, she couldn't help but shoot Dom a light glare, after their breakup she still had some resentment, but she couldn't help going to the male anytime he needed her or she needed him, he was like a drug to her, and she craved him, but she tried to stay professional, sitting in her chair, the softest chair in the whole station, no one dared to sit in it, it was easy to sleep in if you were on call.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 2:47 pm

Dominic ‘Dom’ Fuller, while surprisingly young for a fire chief in the heart of a populated city, held no maturity which would support such a promotion. The 26 year old male, was just finished showering, he walked out of the shared female and male showers (since there were only two females employed in this station) there was an unspoken rule that the females avoided what was for all intensive purposes ‘the male’ bathroom, but no one would stop them, since the station was mostly full of young horny rookies anyway. Dom walked into the main hall of the station, which housed six large fire engines (and two paramedic vans for smaller emergencies). Dominic changed into a pair of black jeans, while he was on call, there was no requirement for him to be in uniform until an emergency was sounded. The male, shirtless, strode into the kitchen, rumanging through the fridge for something to eat, his energy depleted from his lastest conquest, who left the fire house during the early hours of this morning. Not that Dominic resided in the firehouse, but the setting, indeed made for some pleasant experiences.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fire Within
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-