From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Fire Within

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
AshXNight

The Fire Within  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 5 EmptySat May 11, 2019 4:21 am

Dom nodded, nervous “I want to handle this the right way this time..and not because your carrying my child but because you deserve someone reliable enough to stick around..”
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 5 EmptySat May 11, 2019 1:58 am

"You won't be pressuring me Dom, how could you? If anything I feel like I'm pressuring you" She said, watching the road as he drove, letting out a soft breath, a hand on her flat stomach, "At least we didn't find out as I miscarried..." she murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 5 EmptySat May 11, 2019 1:53 am

“It’s not that” he allowed, “I just didn’t want to make you feel pressured...”
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 5 EmptySat May 11, 2019 1:19 am

"What kind of question is that Dom? You know I've wanted a family for a long time" She said, glancing to her flat stomach and letting out a breath, "Just because it was unplanned and unexpected, I'm not going to punish the baby for that, that's not right" She said softly, "Even if you didn't want it... I would keep it, I'd find a way to make it work" She said.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 5 EmptySat May 11, 2019 12:50 am

Dom leaned back as he started the engine, “I want to make it work” he informed her, soon pressing his lips together, “but before we take a shot at this...this baby, is it what you want?” He needed to know.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 5 EmptySat May 11, 2019 12:42 am

Lizzy rolled her eyes lightly as she followed Dominic, raising a brow as she listened, though she didn't protest until she was picked up, yelping softly, "Dom! I can walk!" She said, pouting as she was sat in the passenger's seat, huffing as she buckled up, "I guess the look on her face makes up for you carrying me" She said once he got in, "Dom... Are we going to make this work? Last time... What if it happens again? A-and what if worse happens between us?" She asked quietly, looking toward him and whimpering.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 5 EmptySat May 11, 2019 12:37 am

Dominic chuckled, pulling her close he kissed her head, “your right...if you want me to be able to deal with this, it would help if you weren’t going against my orders...” he curled a protective arm around her and lead her back towards the group. Again, the redhead blocked his path, “everything okay?” She asked, clearly uncaring as she wasn’t looking at Lizzy. Dominic. Straightened, “everything is fine, Lizzy here, isn’t feeling well so I’m going to drive her back to the station where she’s going to rest for the rest of the day.” Dominic figured Lizzy wouldn’t argue since the redhead in that moment looked horrified at the thought of Dom driving her. “I’ll come too” she offered, “to make sure she’s okay” Dominic didn’t hesitate “no. Go with the others.” He said snappily, “but-“ Dominic turned on her, narrowing her eyes, “defying my orders is her style” he poked her thumb towards Lizzy, “don’t think I’ll let you get away with it too, go back to the station with the others.” He waited for the engine to be out of sight before he scooped Lizzy up with a chuckle, knowing she would hate it, and putting her in the passenger seat.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 5 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 8:08 pm

Lizzy looked up toward him as he spoke, she sniffled and rubbed her eyes lightly, she held onto him again and she pressed her face into his chest, "I'm sorry Dom... About last time... We should have been there for eachother... I had shut down..." she said quietly, "I'll be more careful this time... Stick to our offices more" She murmured, she still could hear his voice from the first time she was pregnant, telling her to stay in the station, but she was stubborn, even more so while pregnant, she glanced back to their teams cleaning up and she let out a breath, "They're almost done, and I have a chair screaming for me to curl up in it" She murmured to him, after everything that had happened that day, she was getting tired, her sides heaving lightly as she was still trying to hold in her vomit, "And a bucket" She mumbled, "There's a bucket with my name on it too" She said.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 5 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 3:18 pm

Dominic frowned, “I shouldn’t have blamed you then either...but this is my fault and I’m not about to turn my back on you when you need me...as for that, we’ll figure it out.”
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 5 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 2:46 pm

"How can you just say that?!" She hissed lightly, shoving him back, "Last time you blamed me for everything, I tried explaining what had happened, but you just got mad at me" She was becoming frantic, shaking heavily and she began pacing, her breathing heavy, "How can this be okay Dom? We aren't even together, and what about little miss fancy knows everything over there huh? What about that situation" She breathed out, a wave of dizziness overcoming her again and she grabbed onto Dominic go hold herself up, wincing and she held her head lightly, "Fuck" She murmured.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 5 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 2:41 pm

Dom looked at her in shock, holding her close as he run his hand through her hair, “it’s going to be okay Lizzy...”
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 5 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 2:08 pm

Lizzy probably would have flipped off the redhead if she wasn't preoccupied, she was trembling as she didn't even fight Dominic, her tears beginning to stream down her face, "D-Dom... That test... Was mine..." she whimpered, hanging her head, "I'm late... I haven't been with anyone else...." she said, sniffling, "It's been almost six weeks since we screwed around..." she couldn't hold herself back as she clung onto him, her arms around his neck and she cried into his chest, her shoulders trembling heavily.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 5 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 2:05 pm

Dominic frowned, his usual joking nature gone, he grabbed her arm and lead her away from the truck. His path was interrupted by the redhead, “Dom...? What are you?” Dominic dismissed her, “out of the way.” He snapped, turning around once they were out of earshot of the rest of the team. “What’s wrong?” He asked worriedly, holding her gently.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 5 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 2:01 pm

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck" Lizzy hissed out as she searched, she jolted as he spoke, seeing him toss the test in the bin, "Don't start with me Dominic" She said, gripping her hair and she sighed, "Dom..." she murmured, whimpering as she looked up toward him, hoping he would understand from the look on her face, tears pricking at her eyes, she clearly was trying to keep it together because they were at work, but she was breaking down with him there.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 5 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 1:58 pm

Dominic chuckled as he approached Lizzy from behind, “what? Couldn’t keep it in your pants Liz?” He asked as he tossed the test in the bin in the back of the ambulance. He had no reason to believe it was hers and as such, was just joking under the assumption it was a random test left.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 5 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 1:55 pm

Lizzy let out a breath as the child was finally taken from her, she leaned against her ambulance as she rubbed her temple softly, her uniform covered in blood and dirt, this was the part she hated, the after fact, she still worried about the people they rescued, but always wondered why she really did this to herself, and now pregnant again? She felt her pocket where she had left the test, her eyes widening and she searched her ambulance for the test, hoping she could find it, figuring it was in the back of the ambulance.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 5 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 1:52 pm

It took some hours for the two teams to save everyone, which they did. Dominic was bloody and sweaty, heading back to the fire truck after rounding up the teams he noticed the test, he frowned, picking it up and inspecting it.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 5 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 1:49 pm

Lizzy and her team worked as hard and as fast as they could, Lizzy held one of the younger children, comforting the young child, she hadn't realized in the commotion of tending to the wounded and having them sent off to hospital, the positive pregnancy test somehow fell out of her pocket by the driver's side of Dominic's firetruck.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 5 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 1:43 pm

Dominic worked on each of the cars, passing the children out one at a time to the redhead who speedily passed them on to Lizzys team.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 5 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 1:16 pm

Lizzy hopped out of her ambulance, opening up the back and she began getting things ready with her team, "Make sure if you can get a kid, get them out, then work on the adults, get fluids ready and everyone be ready to clean wounds" She said, nodding to her team, Lizzy stumbled slightly and leaned back against the ambulance, running a hand through her hair before she swallowed hard, trying to keep bile down as she felt the urge to vomit, cursing under her breath.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 5 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 1:12 pm

Dom pulled up and shouted orders, directing his team to each car so they could focus their attention first on the children. It was a three car pile up, in two cars, two children under seven. In the other, two elders.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 5 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 1:06 pm

Lizzy let out a breath as he agreed with her, "10-4 Chief, but if something goes wrong without the all clear we will move in with or without" She said, willing to work that much with him, she winced as they came up to the crash sight, biting her lip, hoping they could get everyone out.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 5 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 1:05 pm

The redhead could be heard in the background, “I think we should...” but Dominic cut her off, “Listen to Lizzy” he instructed, clearly shocking everyone, a few seconds he spoke again, “Lizzy your team doesn’t move in until I give the all clear” he tells her waiting for an argument.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 5 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 12:55 pm

Lizzy rolled her eyes at the other women's tone, "Alright, those with more medical training stick with me, we need to keep everyone calm, especially the parents, the children will be panicking enough, if their parents are calm, they'll start to calm down and we will have an easier time" She instructed, "Anything to add Chief?" She asked Dominic over the radio, figuring he would just completely change her orders, especially with the redhead around.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 5 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 12:52 pm

The pretty redhead picked up the radio excitedly, “car accident, possible fatalities and reported children stuck in the cars at the scene...” she informed, clearly feeling proud in that she knew something Lizzy didn’t.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Within    The Fire Within  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fire Within
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next