From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

From The Shadows (Fire)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragon1981

From The Shadows (Fire) Empty
PostSubject: Re: From The Shadows (Fire)   From The Shadows (Fire) EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 1:05 pm

Sam blinked before nodding slowly. It seemed like a good idea honestly, but she found a flaw. "What if we get up there and no one's there or more people we can handle are there?" She looked at her owner as she shuffled her wings slightly, eyes giving off a slight glow.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: From The Shadows (Fire)   From The Shadows (Fire) EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 7:35 am

"How would we do that?" he asked irritably, pacing back and forth thoughfully. Though an idea suddenly dawned on him. "We don't want to get one of their soldiers that actually fight, because they just want to kill us. So we need to target one of their ships instead. What if..." he swallowed nervously and looked up at the dragon, or perhaps his dragon now? "What if we try to break through to one of the pilot sections of a ship in mid-air and take a pilot by force. They can join us, or die."
Back to top Go down
Dragon1981

PostSubject: Re: From The Shadows (Fire)   From The Shadows (Fire) EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 3:08 am

"Maybe we could steal one of their own... take the hostage or just becone friends with them to maybe be able to get into the ship..." The dragon said, looking as her wyes gleamed thoughtfully. Her mind was raging a war at the thought of stealing but she didn't care. It would be okay in the long run.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: From The Shadows (Fire)   From The Shadows (Fire) EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 3:05 am

His excitement evaporated like mist in sunshine. "Well, that sucks." He turned around and began pacing. "We're going to have to think outside the box, here. Normal strategies aren't going to work, they'll have plans for those." He stopped and stared at her, beginning to echo her own thoughts within his head. "What're you thinking?"
Back to top Go down
Dragon1981

PostSubject: Re: From The Shadows (Fire)   From The Shadows (Fire) EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 2:18 am

Sam nervously looked away before saying, "There's only two and the other one is too old to fight..." she looked down at her talons as she let that sink in, before an idea came to mind. Maybe she could steal someone from the spaceship, earn their trust, then get inside it and destroy it..
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: From The Shadows (Fire)   From The Shadows (Fire) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 6:01 am

Orin stared before practically throwing his hands in the air excitedly. "Yeehaw, motherfuckers! Let's goooo!" He went to the dragon's front, eyes wide. "You know what this means, right? There's a chance! How many other dragons are there? We can take over now. And kill them all!" He waved his hands as he threw his not so thought out plan out in the air,grinning almost sadistically.
Back to top Go down
Dragon1981

PostSubject: Re: From The Shadows (Fire)   From The Shadows (Fire) EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 3:17 pm

Carefully, she got up and flapped her wings, getting up in the air. She might've been big but the cave was bigger. Glaring at her rock, she took a breath before letting out the flames, it covering the rock almost completely. After a few moments it was gone and she was landing on the ground neatly.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: From The Shadows (Fire)   From The Shadows (Fire) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 11:43 pm

He watched in fascination, though he couldn't hide the fact that he was a little disappointed by the small burst of flame. "Look away from me and go all out!" he demanded enthusiastically, almost like a child. "It's either all out or nothing, right?" He smacked her lightly on her haunches in a playful manner, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Dragon1981

PostSubject: Re: From The Shadows (Fire)   From The Shadows (Fire) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 1:24 pm

"I'll do that in battle since trees are everywhere and stuff but..." She smirked and huffed slightly before blowing out a small flame that hit air. She was very careful not to hit Orin so once she had stopped it she looked down at the human with interest, wondering if he was thinking.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: From The Shadows (Fire)   From The Shadows (Fire) EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 7:16 pm

"Dragons can purr?" he asked, surprised. It certainly sounded different from a cat's purr, but it was still oddly soothing. Suddenly, he began thinking about everything she must be capable of. "Hey, you should be able to breathe fire now!" His eyes went alight and he stared at her, grinning. "Light something on fire!"
Back to top Go down
Dragon1981

PostSubject: Re: From The Shadows (Fire)   From The Shadows (Fire) EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 12:51 pm

Sam just accepted that she was spoiled and chuckled, all nervousness gone as she laid her head beside his legs. "Yeah... you got me..." the dragon murmured, rubbing her head on his leg some with a small growl of affection. She even had a purr going.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: From The Shadows (Fire)   From The Shadows (Fire) EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 5:49 am

He stopped rubbing her scales when he noticed her looking at him, and he returned her gaze square on. "What's up?" he asked, noticing the nervousness. He had seen it in her cat-form eyes as well. "You're nervous. Are we not safe here?" He gave a mischievous smile all of a sudden. "And I don't believe you. I think you knew I'd spoil you rotten, so that's why you chose me."
Back to top Go down
Dragon1981

PostSubject: Re: From The Shadows (Fire)   From The Shadows (Fire) EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 1:29 am

Sam flicked her tail, looking towards the entrance of the cave as she murmured, "You were... you were someone I could relate to. Being a dragon isn't very nornal in my species. I might be dangerous but I'm a complete whimp at times. You gave me the comfort I needed to start beening daring again." The dragon looked at the human nervously.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: From The Shadows (Fire)   From The Shadows (Fire) EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 1:24 am

He shook his head frequently, confused and bewildered, and he steadily began to get his emotions under control. "But why me?" he asked once she finished. "Of all the people in the world you could have chosen to belong to, you chose me. Was it because I gave you too much food, or some deeper reason?" He began to pet the scales on her side, both for her comfort and for his.
Back to top Go down
Dragon1981

PostSubject: Re: From The Shadows (Fire)   From The Shadows (Fire) EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 1:18 am

Sam gave him a slightly confused look before seeing him become sad. Becoming very gentle like a mother, she said softly, "Listen. I'm not letting them take your planet. I might be from a different place, but I refuse to let this planet that I grew up on die." The dragon sat down close to him before starting to explain everything weather he liked it or not. She started on how she was born with the power to change into a different animal, which was a cat. Growing up, she was sent to a place that had humans who helped the different race. Once grown up, she was ready to find a home which is how she found Orin.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: From The Shadows (Fire)   From The Shadows (Fire) EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 12:07 am

He turned his body to continue facing her as she walked away. "Dumb dragon," he muttered beneath his breath, growling. He walked into the cave behind her. "You do know the whole world is ending around us, correct? And you do know that dragons don't exist, right?" He shook his head. Suddenly, he swayed as his own words his him. His world was ending. In a daze, he went over to the strange dragon and, as though in a trance, put his hand on her back, pushing roughly to make sure it was real. When the creature was still there, he fell to his knees, tears coming to his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dragon1981

PostSubject: Re: From The Shadows (Fire)   From The Shadows (Fire) EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 12:04 am

Sam snorted before saying, "Well. I'm sorry that I just saved your life." With that she walked in before calling behind her, "You coming or not? I'll explain if your ass gets in here." Sam was just happy she could talk now, just wanting stuff off her chest. She however looked at the human area she had set up before climbing onto a rock that she slept on.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: From The Shadows (Fire)   From The Shadows (Fire) EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 11:58 pm

He stared at the dimly lit cave. "What is this?" he asked, his voice thickening with suspicion. "And this is bullshit. Your not my cat." He rolled off her side and planted his feet on the ground. "You know, this really looks like something the the invaders would do. So go on. If you're going to kill me, do it quick. No need to play these games." He frowned at her and crossed his arms across his chest, narrowing his eyes. He was determined not to budge until he got the explanation he deserved.
Back to top Go down
Dragon1981

PostSubject: Re: From The Shadows (Fire)   From The Shadows (Fire) EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 12:29 am

"I know. Let us get to safety first though." She said calmly as she slowed, going towards the ground to a place where she usually went to when Orin was away or shd needed a get away. Landing smoothly on the ground, she stared at the cave. She however had given it bright lights that were dim from far away unless you were right on.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: From The Shadows (Fire)   From The Shadows (Fire) EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 12:07 am

He gripped her neck so tight he felt he might be choking her, but he couldn't loosen his grip. He wasn't necessarily afraid of flying, but flying with no bars or rails on either side made his face go pale. "Sam, you sure have a lot of explaining to do," he said in the most serious and displeased tone he could muster.
Back to top Go down
Dragon1981

PostSubject: Re: From The Shadows (Fire)   From The Shadows (Fire) EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 11:28 pm

Sam gave a slightly grin before unfolding her wings and getting a small running start. She quickly got up in the air, her scales shinning brightly in what light there was. She however hadn't gotten out unhurt. She noticed that a scale or two had been ripped out from fighting. Snorting softly to herself, she headed towards a forest like area for the moment being.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: From The Shadows (Fire)   From The Shadows (Fire) EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 5:59 am

He shook his head, too dumbfounded to speak. He numbly turned his head around and glanced back over the rubble, seeing new hordes of the aliens coming straight for their spot. Turning back, he let out a bitter murmur, "I don't suppose I have a choice." Gingerly, so as not to hurt himself or the moderately sized dragon, he put himself on the female's back, gripping her neck scales tightly. "You better be able to fly well," he grunted.
Back to top Go down
Dragon1981

PostSubject: Re: From The Shadows (Fire)   From The Shadows (Fire) EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 1:17 pm

Sam walked over to Orin, actually just about the size of a horse. She wasn't very large but still, she looked dangerous. The once feline nuzzled Orin's srm before speaking, "Hey, we gotta get outta here. You wanna ride?" She had lowered herself slightly so if he wanted to he could climb on her back.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: From The Shadows (Fire)   From The Shadows (Fire) EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 5:42 am

He stared up at her, immediately recognizing the cat. "Sam..." he whispered, emotions of shock, fear, and uncertainty mixing into one. "Yo-you just saved my life." He uncocked his gun with a shaking hand, staring upwards at the fierce looking dragon. He winced when his gaze drew downwards towards her claws. "None of this makes sense..."
Back to top Go down
Dragon1981

PostSubject: Re: From The Shadows (Fire)   From The Shadows (Fire) EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 6:29 am

The dragon blinked before saying, he being able to tell it was female, "I'm Sam. Your cat Orin." She looked right at Orin with the same look she always did when he didn't trust her. She had the same body movements and twisted leg. She had just... changed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From The Shadows (Fire)   From The Shadows (Fire) Empty

Back to top Go down

From The Shadows (Fire)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-
Jump to: