From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 4:02 am

After a while of resting, the omega soon awoke and shifted up. Looking around to see where his alpha had gone. He sat up and stretched out, a yawn leaving his lips as he made sure he was ready to go find his mate. Who seemed to be missing for a while.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 3:58 am

The male huffed and he slowly stood, his ears back and he slowly limped to check on the rest of the pack.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 3:54 am

Moon continued to sleep where he was, nearly whining as the alpha moved away from him. He just stretched out and rolled to face away from the other canine. A soft sigh leaving his body once he settled down. Still resting to get his energy back.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 3:47 am

The alpha's snores continued for a while until he woke and stretched out, flopping onto his side and yawning loudly, still in pain but not a crazy amount of pain.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 3:43 am

A soft smile curled his lips as he felt a head rest down on top of him. Knowing the alpha had finally settled in to rest. He continued to sleep, feeling comforted by the snores the wolf let off, they seemed to tell him his alpha was fine and alive.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 3:39 am

He continued to lick at the other's stomach before he laid his head over his mate and dozed off, letting out snores.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 3:14 am

He settled down and wagged his tail in content. Soon finally falling into a gentle sleep, truly exhausted and needing some sleep. He just allowed the other to lick at his stomach. Enjoying the warm licks against his slightly cold body.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 3:07 am

The alpha nuzzled him softly and he affectionately licked at the other's stomach, his tail slightly wagging as he licked at the other's stomach.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 3:04 am

Moon closed his eyes as the male licked at his muzzle, in which he returned the gentle signs of affection. Ears pressing back against his head to show submission. He huddled up against the other, nuzzling his head under the alpha's own. Settling in for a nap, because he truly was exhausted.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 2:55 am

His ears twitched lightly and he turned his head, starting to lap at the other's muzzle, trying to show what he wanted to say to the other, but he just wasn't able to say it without sounding upset at the moment.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 2:53 am

He just continued to groom the others fur, heating him back up. "I love you," he murmured gently. Hoping his alpha would reply back to his words of affection. He snuggled close and curled up against his body.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 2:12 am

He laid his head over the other's back and he coughed lightly, his ears back and he let out a low whine, in quite a bit of pain from his wounds.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 2:05 am

The omega moved over and licked at his pelt, trying to make sure he was warm and comfortable. While he cleaned his wounds, not wanting him to die due to how much blood he had lost. He huddled close, hoping to share some warmth with him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 1:54 am

He flopped into their area of the den and he huffed out, pinning his ears and he was still stiff, the cold making his wounds worse.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 1:45 am

After a long journey, they finally made it back to the large den that contained all of the others. the wolves came over and instantly started to help treat them. Not liking that they were both wounded and freezing.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 1:35 am

"Fine fine" He murmured, leaning against the other and slowly starting to trudge through the snow, his ears pinned and his head low.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 1:28 am

"You're not fine, come on," he said. Grabbing the others scruff in his jaws, helping him out through the snow. Making sure the others limbs didn't give out as they walked along. "We have quite the ways to go," he murmured.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 8:40 pm

"I'm fine" He muttered while he tried to walk on his own, when a large gust of wind blew past he flopped to the side and huffed, slowly getting back up.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 11:49 pm

He helped the other stand, making sure he didn't end up falling. "Lean against me, you're going to fall if you don't," he said. Licking his body once more, still trying to warm up the canine.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 11:34 pm

"We should... Get home..." He murmured, trying to stand and he whined as he pulled on his muscles, his wounded joints very stiff from the cold.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 11:27 pm

He licked the other to keep him warm, moving to lick his fur the wrong way to warm him up faster. Pressing closer to the canine, drawing him in close. Knowing that he may need to be warmed up before they head out back to the pack's den.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 11:14 pm

The wolf let out a small noise as he laid there, his ears drooped back and after a while he started moving, his head slowly turning toward the other's.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 11:11 pm

He frowned as he wandered one to the alphas frowning as he instantly began to nestle close to him and groom him. Hoping to melt away the ice and snow that was scattered along his fur. A ting to make him feel better, instead of freezing.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 7:29 pm

The larger male was fast asleep in the same spot he had been laying in, snow and ice matted to his fur on his side that was facing the entrance to the cave, he was quite still and he looked practically frozen.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 7:27 pm

He continued to rest, nestled against the other wolf. When the morning came, he looked up and noticed where was a ton of snow at the entrance to the cave they entered. He shifted up and staggered around on his quivering legs. Going to see if it was safe to head back to the pack's den.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next