From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 3:33 am

He gave a light nod and sighed before he looked to his mate, raising a brow lightly, "What'r you doing?" He asked and stood.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 3:30 am

"You won't do anything wrong. Because I will put you right back into your place if you do actually do something wrong," he said. Still pacing around a small area towards the back they were settled in.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 3:26 am

His ears drooped and he sighed, "Just... Don't leave if I do something wrong.." he let out a whimper, sitting up and lowering his head.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 3:18 am

"How am I supposed to know. You've done a lot of things, so you're unpredictable. You're gong to be okay," he said. "I can't stop it if I become pregnant," he reminded shifting as he pulled away from the other. Deciding to stand up on his paws so he could start to pace.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 3:08 am

He pinned his ears and his head shot up, looking his mate in the eye, "I wouldn't just make you leave" he growled, baring his fangs lightly, his ears flat against his head, "I just don't trust myself alright" He said, his mood dropping and he lowered his head, letting out a sigh.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 3:06 am

"How do you think you'll do? Have you ever had any pups? You can't go questioning yourself if you haven't had any," he said. He lifted his gaze to meet the others own. "I may or may not have pups. Then what? Are you going to kick me away and expect me to care for them myself?" He questioned.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 2:58 am

His ear twitched back lightly and he sighed, "My father was never a good one... And I still live the way he did... I just don't... I don't think I will be a good father... Or at least the father you think I'll be" He sighed, his head low.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 2:54 am

"Of course you would be a good father. All we have to do is work together to keep them happy. I'm sure they would love to have a father like you," he murmured. Moving to lick at the alpha's ear lovingly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 2:49 am

His ear twitched and he looked to the other, "Of course I would... I just... Don't think I'd be a good father" He sighed, his ears drooped.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 2:40 am

The smaller soon spoke up, "so... Would you like to have pups?" He asked. Head moving up as he nuzzled the others jaw. Grooming at his cheek as soft noises left him. Enjoying the others company greatly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 2:36 am

The alpha lightly wagged his tail and he curled around the other, his head over his mate's stomach and he yawned out loudly, his ears twitching at the slightest sound.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 2:29 am

The omega just smiled and huddled closer to his mate. When he was as close to him as possible, he curled and decided to rest. He didn't sleep, he just rested his body and allowed the alpha to groom at his fur. Which caused his tail to wag a bit more.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 2:26 am

The larger wolf stayed close to his mate, beginning to groom his stomach softly in an attempt at a show of affection, his ears drooped lightly and he looked to the other male, opening his jaws lightly, "Love you too" He said softly.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 2:22 am

The canine let off a soft noise as a warm tongue ran over his muzzle. He returned the gentle kicks, tail smacking against the floor. Kicking up a bit of dust as it moved in content. "I love you," he murmured.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 6:23 pm

The large alpha growled at a couple wolves for them to go hunting before he went to his mate and laid with him, his ears perked lightly and he licked at the other's muzzle.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 2:14 pm

"Okay, I'll see if any of the others want to go out and find some food," he said. Still nudging the male toward the den. His tail swaying as they walked along. Once inside, he settled the other down. Grooming at his own stomach gently, a bit of pain coming from there.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 3:42 am

"Lets just send someone else, I don't want you alone out there" he pinned his ears and gave a small whine.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 3:34 am

"I won't get shot, I'll be careful this time. It's not like everything is going to go crashing down," he reminded licking the males cheek in a shooting manner. "You'll survive, I promise," he added. Nudging him back toward the den.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 2:58 am

"I have to provide for you and the pack" He huffed, his ears back, "And you cant go out, what if you get shot and I'm not there" He grumbled.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 2:39 am

"You need to stay back at the den and rest, I can hunt for you," he said. Keeping a firm hold on the other wolf's scruff. Not wanting him to just bolt off away from him. He pulled him back, wanting him to go home.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 1:19 am

He jolted as he heard the other and he growled as the herd spooked, "I was trying to hunt" He grunted, his ears drooped.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 1:15 am

Moon continued to race along the path, trying to get to the other male. After a while, he managed to find the alpha. Who was struggling to get to a herd. He raced over to him and grabbed his scruff. "Hey, get over here," he growled.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 9:20 pm

The alpha's tracks in the snow showed he was dragging his paws while trying to follow a herd in the area, the alpha breathed hard and stumbled as he started crawling toward the herd.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 9:16 pm

Moon whined as his mate was missing. He scrambled around to find where the alpha had gone. He whined and tumbled through the snow.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 4:04 am

The alpha had went off when the storm ended to try and hunt, the large male trying to act like he wasn't injured, just wanting to provide for his mate and pack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next