From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 5:19 am

He stayed with the other, moving to shield him and let the other take his body heat, sighing lightly.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 5:11 am

He kept his body curled up beside the other. Face buried against the others side, slightly shivering from how cold he was. His body shuddered and a whine left his lips, shifting closer to the male.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 5:06 am

He nuzzled the other softly and he laid so the other was still blocked from the elements, sighing softly.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 5:00 am

"Good, im glad you're going to try," he said. Moving to nuzzle the other wolf, closing his eyes to rest. His body and mind worn out, so he just wanted to rest.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 11:18 pm

"I'll try, it'll just be hard for a while" he said softly.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 11:16 pm

"That is if you promise to show me that you can be happier," he replied. Still licking and grooming at his wounds. Tail wagging lightly in content, before he ended up curling up to rest.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 11:11 pm

"Promise you'll stay with me and come home when we get the chance?" He asked quietly while nuzzled him.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 11:08 pm

He shifted around and flushed as the wolf licked him. He curled up and groomed at his wounds, trying to warm him up and also stop the bleeding. His ears pressed back against his head, showering him in attention.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 4:39 am

He licked at his omega softly and he let out a light sigh.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 4:29 am

Moon was about to say something, but found that he shouldn't argue with the other. He just nodded and curled up beside the other, nuzzling against his warm body. Trying to make sure they were both warm.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 3:57 am

"Don't worry" he said softly, laying his head over the other's, "I need to make sure you're alright and you won't get cold" He stated.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 3:54 am

His gaze moved to look into the others own. "You sure? You're bleeding and coughing up blood. That isn't a good sign at all," he said. Returning the gentle licks and nuzzles.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 1:49 am

"Don't you worry about me" he said softly and licked his snout, lightly wagging his tail, "I'll be down for a while, but not out" he let out a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 1:43 am

"That's if we have that time," he managed to croak. Indicating that the alpha was still in terrible condition. He wants to believe he'll make it, though he isn't sure what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 1:24 am

"I know" He said and sighed, nuzzling and licking at the omega softly, "Will you give me another chance? Give me the time to become the mate you want and deserve?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 1:18 am

"You should have told me. I would have understood! You need to tell me things. It's hard going to be mates if one doesn't say anything to the other. We need to merge as one, not break apart," he said. Shaking his head lightly. Frowning in unhappiness.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 1:10 am

"No, it's not your fault, nothing is, I'm just too stupid and proud to show my emotions... When I was a pup, and growing up, if I showed any emotion besides anger, my father would attack me" he began, letting out a breath, laying his head over his omega's, "Its hard for me to show emotion because of it..." he told him.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 1:00 am

He looked away, ears pressed back against his head. "I'm sorry..." He breathed. Hating that the other was probably bleeding to death. He couldnt do anything about it, he just had to lay here and hope for the best. He hated feeling so useless, "I hate myself for this, this is all my fault. Fuck..." He whimpered.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 12:50 am

He frowned softly and nuzzled him, trying to shower the other in affection, laying close and making sure the omega was warm, he didn't want him getting hurt anymore, the alpha turned his head and coughed, blood spurting onto his paws and he pinned his ears, panting lightly.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 12:46 am

The omega kept silent, he didn't want to speak. He knew he would just ruin everything, so he kept himself shut. Not knowing what to say, not knowing what to even do. He just allowed the other to do what he pleased, finally giving up to him. Because he didn't want to have any other thing happen to him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 12:40 am

The alpha walked a few paces behind the omega, softly nudging him forward whenever he'd catch up, once inside the cave, the alpha laid the omega down and he laid so his larger body blocked the wind and snow from the omega, trying to keep him warm and safe from the elements.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 12:37 am

Moon soon managed to shift up, nodding lightly inn agreement. He noticed the other had spotted a cave. He quickly shuffled over to it, making sure to wait for the alpha. Knowing he was wounded pretty badly, and he couldn't just leave him behind like this.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 12:27 am

The alpha stood over his omega, softly licking at his wound, "We need to find shelter... The storm is getting worse and we can't get back right now" he said, gently nudging the omega, spotting another cave nearby.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 12:20 am

The omega squirmed and wailed as the alpha pulled the blade from his neck. At least nothing got anywhere near his belly, he would have been deviststed if anything happened to the pips that would soon be forming. He whined and twitched, feeling the blood running down his neck.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 4:03 am

The alpha panted and whined as he watched the omega, moving to him, falling a couple times, "Stay... Still" He panted, placing his paw onto the other's back and softly pulling out the metal from his neck, his ears pinning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next