From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 3:47 am

Moon frowned as the other spoke. "You could have told me you were happy, you always seemed angry, upset, I wasn't sure if you even liked me," he said. Ears twitching as the hunter got closer and closer. He pressed his ears back and growled at the hunter before him. He soon moved forward and snapped his jaws down on the arm that was holding the gun. He watched as the human dropped the gun, wailing in pain. He shook his head harshly and tugged. Helping as something pierced the back of his neck. He wailed and squirmed, snapping at the hunter more, before he ended up tearing off his hand, causing the male to stagger back and bold off in terror. The omega just wailed and whimpered in pain, shuddering as he could feel the cold metal still inside the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 10:38 pm

"You're putting words into my mouth.." He panted out, his head low and ears back, growling deeply toward the direction of the hunter, "Of course I'm happy to have you, I'm just... I have a hard time showing it..." he stated, staggering and hacking, his blood staining the snow, his legs were shaking and he was having a hard time standing, but he forced himself to stay up, growling loudly, trying to protect his omega.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 10:19 pm

The omega yelped as he was knocked into the snow, panic shooting through him as a loud noise rang out. Causing his body to jerk in fright. Ears twitching as he noticed the alpha had tumbled to the ground. His eyes shifted over to him in horror as he watched the male get up to stand over him. "What are you doing? You don't need me anymore, you aren't happy with me. You aren't as happy as the other alphas are with their own omegas," he said. Shifting around under the male.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 3:57 am

The alpha breathed heavily as he chased after his omega, his ears back, "You moron! Get down!" He barked, just managing to catch up and knock the omega over before a loud bang rang out, the alpha yelped and tumbled into the snow, a blood drag leading up to him, he coughed and staggered to his paws, he walked to the omega and stood over him protectively despite the shot gun pellet wounds littering on his side and stomach area, blood dripping at a fast rate off the alpha and into the snow.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 3:42 am

Moon continued to run, darting around the trees as quickly as possible. Knowing the other was behind him, he just wanted to get away. He forced himself to pick up the pace, paws scraping at the snow below him. He noticed the storm was starting, and he just continued on through the woods. Searching desperately for his small pack.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 3:37 am

The alpha let out a yelp as his shoulder was snagged, he pinned his ears and backed off, before charging after the omega, slower since his shoulder was injured, "You idiot!" He snarled while chasing him, "Not with this storm coming! And there is hunters out in the daytime!" He barked, panting heavily while chasing him.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 3:28 am

He kept himself settled here he was. Snarling as the alpha snapped his jaws at him. He jumped up and growled, viciously snapping at him. Managing to snag his shoudler. Before he tugged and tore back. "This isn't going to work. I'm not going to be happy, you're not going to be happy, the pups aren't going to be happy. I'm going to find my pack," he growled. Moving out of the cave, instantly bursting into a run as he moved to find a way back to his pack.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 3:24 am

The alpha was about to lay with his omega when he saw him snapping at him, he jumped back and growled, pinning his ears, "Fine, go out there and freeze then" he snapped his jaws at the omega, growling loudly, his hackles raising as he watched him.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 3:13 am

Moon just continued to watch the happy couple. His heart sinking as his tail tucked down, feeling jealousy build up in the pit of his stomach. He just settled down and curled up, snapping at the alpha if he threatened to get close. He didn't want to be touched, he just wanted to be left with his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 3:06 am

"Lets go" The alpha muttered as he walked toward their area, his tail swaying lightly, his ears twitched and he huffed out, growling when anyone followed him and his omega.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 2:58 am

Moon fussed as they had to come back into the cave, he brushed up against the other omega playfully. Shoving him when his hips got to his shoudler. He bolted back inside, watching the omega tumble in surprise. Barking lightly as he raced after the omega that knocked him down. Before long, the omega's alpha finally called to him. He said his goodbyes and went over to his alpha. Who seemed to be more happier than his own. His ears pressed up against his head, staring at the two happy wolves.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 2:49 am

His ears twitched and he sighed lightly, watching his omega and the other omega, he huffed and watched the sky, seeing another blizzard coming in, especially with the wind picking up, "Come back inside, the blizzard is coming back" He grunted to the omegas.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 2:42 am

Moon just flailed around happily as the canine clambered all over him. He just soon flopped into the snow, watching as the omega jumped on after him. He chirped and squirmed around jumping out of the snow and racing around. Noticing the other wolf barking happily and racing after him. Obviously having fun as well as they ran around carelessly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 2:35 am

"Whatever happens, will happen" The alpha grunted, getting up and letting out a low growl when he saw another omega coming over, though he sat back down and rolled his eyes as he watched them play, his ears stayed back as he watched them.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 2:32 am

"Yeah, but what about when the pups come? Are you going to be a depressing father towards them?" He questioned. Still trotting around happily. Noticing another omega had come charging after him. He yiped playfully and raced around with the other canine. Tumbling and playing whir him, glad to find someone who wants to play. He knew he couldn't play like this when he was round with pups. So why not throw the day away now like he would never see it again.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 2:26 am

"Because I'm an alpha, I'm supposed to be a duzzkill" He stated flatly, sitting in the cave and watching the omega, he huffed lightly and watched him closely, making sure nothing was going to happen to him.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 2:23 am

He managed to pull himself out of the snow, shaking himself off sharply. "I'll stay close, don't worry," he said. Trotting around as he explored the area. It was daytime out, so now he could see where he was going. "Why are you so moody? I thought you would have been happier," he finally said. Turning around to face the other wolf.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 2:03 am

He huffed and pinned his ears as he followed, huffing as he saw the other fall into the snow, "The calm wont last long, stay close" He huffed.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 12:47 am

"It looks much nicer now. It's died down, I can see it," he said. Still hopping around, nudging the others rear to try and get him up. Before he raced outside into the snow. Ending up buried, popping his head up awkwardly to look around. Tail wagging as he struggled to pull himself from the snow pile.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 12:33 am

"You want to go out when its a total blizzard?" He asked and gave a light huff, his ears back lightly.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 12:08 am

Moon settled down, nestling close to the alpha. "You want to head out? I'm sure it'd be nice to take a walk," he said. Finally moving from under the canine. Tail wagging as he jumped around a bit. Trying to get the other up.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 12:04 am

"Still" The alpha grunted and he laid back over the omega, his ears flicking lightly.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 11:41 pm

The wolves soon went off to head out of the cave. Moon just glanced over to the alpha, noticing he was still unhappy about the wolves being around him. He rolled his eyes and trotted over to him. "Come on, cheer up. I'm sure they could smell your scent all over me. They won't do anything." He said, tail wagging lightly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 11:24 pm

The alpha huffed as he watched the others, keeping a close eye on them, making sure they weren't out of line.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 8:49 pm

Moon could hear the alpha behind him growl unhappily when the other wolves came to investigate. He just greeted the other wolves, who happily greeted him back. Because they knew the alpha would probably tear their throats if they did anything to harm him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next