From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 2:42 am

The smaller wolf huffed as he could feel the other getting hard. Surprised the alpha didn't last long without being on top of him. He squirmed and turned, growling as he managed to break away. "Maybe tomorrow, I'm exhausted," he said. Tail still lowered as he moved back toward the cave.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 2:34 am

The larger male growled deeply and he held tightly onto the omega, continuing to hump him, starting to get hard and press his length against the omega.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 2:13 am

Moon's ears pressed back against his skill when the alpha mounted him. Feeling teeth holding at his scruff roughly, nearly jolting as the others hips roughly pushed against his. He knew well the other was trying to show who the dominant figure was. Though this little omega would put up a fight, he's always done that.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 2:07 am

When the omega stopped to drink, Myor mounted him again and gripped onto him, holding his scruff and humping him, intending to assert his dominance over the omega, gripping his scruff tightly.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 2:00 am

The omega shifted around as he nipped at his scruff. Trying to squirm around to avoid his touch, managing to make it to a pool of water. He bent down to lap up the cold water, relieved to finally have something quenching his thirst. He lifted up his head and licked his lips, leaning down to stretch out.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 1:47 am

The alpha pinned his ears and followed the omega, not leaving his side, he nipped at his scruff and kept his tail raised, he huffed out as he followed the omega, not letting him out of his sight.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 1:36 am

Moon shifted back and snarled pulling the leg closer toward himself as he continued to eat. Ears pressing back against his head, eyes fixed on the alpha as he came over. When he finally had a few mouthfuls. He just stood up and moved past the alpha wolf, going to get himself something to drink. He didn't quite remember when his last drink was.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 1:31 am

The alpha growled and got up, following the omega and standing over him, lightly nipping at his ear, "Don't do that" He grunted, his tail raised dominantly and his hackles standing on end.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 1:23 am

What alarmed the smaller wolf was when the alpha bared his fangs at him. His fur just rose and he bared his own back at him. Standing up to move away from the alpha. Shifting down a little ways away so he could eat. He may be an omega, but he sure was feisty and knew how to protect himself if he needed to.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 1:13 am

"You need to eat" he grunted, pushing the flesh to him, baring his fangs lightly, "Your body needs it if you are to produce strong pups" He stated flatly.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 1:10 am

Moon blinked open his eyes when the wolf started to speak. He glanced over to Myor and spoke, "I don't feel hungry right now..." Which came out a bit muffled. Noticing the alpha didn't like that he wasn't eating. He just didn't think he could at the moment. Maybe later when he rested and regained his energy.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 1:02 am

After a bit, the alpha looked to the omega and frowned lightly, "You aren't eating.." he grunted, his ears pinning back lightly as he watched him.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 12:56 am

The omega watched as a wolf brought over a leg from what seemed to be a moose. He just rested his head down, not really feeling hungry for anything. He just shifted around against the others side, settling down to rest. Allowing the alpha to eat as much as he wanted without having to worry about feeding him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 12:37 am

Myor huffed as he laid down in the large room, grunting when the leg of a moose they took down was brought over, the alpha began gnawing on the leg, leaving the omega some as well.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 12:35 am

Moon huffed as he was told to get up. Not liking that he was moving away from the spot he considered safe. He walked after the alpha, soon shifting down beside him. Grooming at his own fur once more, hoping to get all of the snow off of his body. He shifted closer to the wolf beside him, getting warm beside him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 12:31 am

"Come on, we have our own spot" The alpha muttered as he walked past the omega and to another part of the cave.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 12:28 am

The omega heard the wolf beside him growl. He just continued to follow the male toward the cave. He was surprised the alpha was growling at wolves who came around. Moon decided to settle down in the corner closest to the opening. Shifting around to groom at his fur, making sure he was warm and comfortable.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 12:15 am

The alpha flicked his tail and growled when some wolves came over, he perked his ears forward and kept an eye on the pack as they got to the cave, wolves laying out in the cave.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 12:13 am

Moon nodded as the alpha spoke. "Okay, that is a decent sized pack. My pack was a bit smaller, I wonder how I'm going to do in a larger pack," he said. Ears pricked forward curiously as they walked. Noticing the others tail move up in a dominant stance. He just continued on, nearly bristling when a few wolves bounded over to greet them.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 12:09 am

"Enough to keep the territory" He stated while walking, "At least three or four mated pairs, and a few single wolves" He stated, his tail twitching lightly, his ears flicked as he walked, his tail raised in a dominant manor.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 10:33 pm

He moved after the male, still worried about how the pack would greet him. He shuffled up beside the other, pressing up against his side quickly. Tail swaying as they walked with their pelts pressed against one another's. "How big is your pack?" He questioned. Tilting his head in a curious manner.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 9:24 pm

The larger male huffed lightly before standing and starting to walk back toward where his pack lived, "Lets go" He stated to the omega, his tail twitching and he yawned lightly.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 12:19 pm

Moon noticed the male had finally pulled away. He shifted away and began to clean himself off. Shaking off his fur from the snow that managed to get onto his pelt. He shifted and kept away from the other until he was done grooming and doing his own business.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 6:10 am

The alpha pulled away once his knot shrunk and he began grooming himself, his length slowly disappearing back into his sheath.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 5:54 am

The wolf nearly jolted when a warm tongue lapped at where they were joined. He just shifted and tried to get comfortable. Managing to get as comfortable as he could get while he was tied together with this alpha. "Yeah..." He murmured softly at the thought of the pack getting upset at him for mating a random omega.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-
Jump to: