From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 4:07 pm

The alpha rolled off the omega when he stretched, he huffed and slowly woke, his ears twitching and he let out a low threatening growl, not liking them so close.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 12:03 pm

The omega was asleep for quite a while. His body soon had finally told him to get up, so he obeyed. Shifting up, he stretched out and yawned. Ears twitching as a few wolves came over to see what was going on. He shifted as the wolves curiously sniffed and examined him. Wondering where he came from and why he was around with them.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 4:17 am

The alpha stayed with the omega, laying over him to help warm him before dozing off, letting out soft snores.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 4:16 am

Moon settled down, allowing the alpha to groom him. He rested his head down and sighed, slowly drifting off into slumber. Relieved he was finally able to rest his head. Especially after a long day of getting lost and mated.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 4:12 am

The larger male curled around the omega and licked his fur reversed, trying to warm him up.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 4:08 am

He didn't want to get up, but he knew he had to. So he just shifted up and moved over to the spot they had been settled in previously. Flopping down to get warm, grooming at his shivering pelt when he was settled in.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 4:04 am

The alpha grunted and chased after the omega, staying close to him, "Its warmer back in our spot" He stated while lapping at his head lightly.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 4:02 am

Moon kept himself shifted down away from the bitter wind. After a while of laying there, he could feel the others length slowly slipping from him. When they were finally able to part, he shot up and skidded off toward the cave, body shaking and shivering from the cold. He moved over to a warm corner and settled down, grooming at himself while whining.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 3:58 am

"I'd freeze before you" He sighed, keeping the other protected from the wind, he knew it was his fault they were stuck there, but he wouldn't admit it.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 3:56 am

The omega just kept himself buried in the snow, which was shielding him from all of the wind and snow that was coming down. He closed his eyes tightly, still shaking and shivering from the cold he was feeling. Trying to bring himself closer to his own body, hating that he was freezing from the cold he was feeling. "We're going to freeze!" He huffed.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 3:49 am

"We'll be fine" he grunted as the wind started getting worse and the temperature started dropping fast, the alpha laid his body over the omega's to help keep him warm and shield him from the wind and snow, pressing the omega deep into the snow to use that to help keep his body heat as well.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 3:48 am

"I told you we should have waited," he fussed. Ears twitching as he heard the wind blow roughly. So he quickly just curled up and struggled to get warm, shuddering from the rough wind. Hating they were stuck out in the cold, having to wait while his knot shrank.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 3:42 am

The alpha moved with his omega, laying over him and lapping at his head, his tail wagging heavily, he let out a huff as he felt the wind starting to pick up, sensing a storm coming in shortly.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 3:41 am

He quivered as the alpha filled him with seed. He shifted around and panted lightly, deciding to shift so he was lying down in the snow. Hoping to get the alpha to lie down with him. He just wanted to rest up, because he was truly exhausted and yearning to rest. He wondered what type of pups they would have, and how many there would be, there was so many questions he had.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 3:36 am

The alpha growled out in pleasure as his knot popped into the omega and he stayed over him, wagging his tail and panting heavily, his seed shooting into the omega for the second time that day.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 3:34 am

He shifted against the ground while the alpha pounded into him roughly. Feeling his knot start to form and knock against him. His body shifted around lightly from how it felt. A soft noise left his throat when the knot finally entered him. He stiffened and panted, wondering why this alpha was so needy.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 3:28 am

The alpha held onto the omega while thrusting in and out of him, panting heavily and pinning his ears, he lapped at the omega's muzzle while he felt his knot starting to grow and hit against the omega.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 3:25 am

The omega did not return the gesture. He just stood there, allowing the male to push into him. His ears pressed back as pleasure took him once more. He hated to feel the pleasure, but knew he couldn't help it. He just shifted back against the alpha, coaxing him to just finish.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 3:19 am

He let go of his scruff and he nuzzled his cheek against the omega's, starting to wag his tail while pushing into him with a deep pleasured growl.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 3:11 am

Moon noticed the other managed to pull him free once more. A soft huff left him as he started to accept defeat. This canine wasn't just going to take no as an answer. He shifted around under him to try and get comfortable. Knowing this was going to be a long night. He just wanted to curl up and rest, he's had quite the day of wandering and fearing he would end up being lost.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 3:05 am

The alpha snarled and charged after him, catching up and he grabbed onto the omega's scruff again, dragging him free before again trying to mount him, his ears pinned and he was determined, "Quit that, you'll get yourself hurt" He huffed out.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 3:03 am

"I don't want to rest later," he shot back. Baring his own fangs in a challenge, shuffling away as the other nipped at him. He skidded around, hoping to at least have the alpha give up. He soon bolted off, but found that to be a big mistake. Because he couldn't see where he was going, so he ended up stuck. The male squirmed and kicked around, trying to get away.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 2:59 am

"You can rest later" The alpha growled, his hackles raised and he bared his fangs, moving toward the other male, his tail raised and he nipped at him, trying to discipline the omega but not hurt him too much.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 2:51 am

The omega snarled when the alpha was back on him once more. He squirmed and managed to get him off, yelping as his scruff tore from how tightly he had been holding it. He turned to look at the other, fur bristling due to how irritated and unhappy he was. "I told you, I'm exhausted. if you don't want to listen, I'm not going to just sit around and have you do whatever like other omegas," he growled. Ears pressed against his head, watching the other alpha.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 2:46 am

The alpha growled loudly and he pinned his ears, charging after the omega and getting on him again, biting into his scruff harder, "Don't you brush me off" he snarled deeply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)   I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

I didn't think I was important to you... (alpha needed)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next