From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
FireBlaze

RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 9:47 am

She stiffened at that, and cocked an eye up. "Mottledfinch....I could always picture you lifting your tail fora dominant tom, or even a she-cat, but...." she shook her head and sighed. "I'm guessing you're gonna tell me what you did with this queen?"
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 11:57 pm

"No, not really." Mottledfinch answered, purring softly as Firegaze's paw stroked his back. "But I will admit that I did some things with a queen." He smirked up evilly, daring her to ask more.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 7:38 am

"Doesn't answer my question completely," she retaliated, exasperated. "Because that sure didn't seem to stop you today. Did you toms ever 'experiment' with each other?" To keep the feeling of intimacy, she rubbed his back with a paw, showing she meant all her teasing and questions in good nature.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 10:45 pm

"Please." Mottledfinch scoffed. "The apprentice's den while I was there was an utterly hopeless sausage party. It was me, Branchpaw for about a moon, Starlingpaw, and Dunepaw. All toms!"
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 8:38 pm

She rolled with him and wriggled as though trying to escape his grip, though she didn't put too much effort into it. "A blowjob's different than losing your virginity, silly. Any normal male apprentice would get as many she-cats' muzzles around his cock as possible. Are you not normal?" She returned the gesture of licking him under his chin.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 8:17 pm

"Hardly." Mottledfinch chuckled. "You took my virginity, remember?" Licking under her chin a few times, he added "She was a crush of mine while I was an apprentice, though!" He rolled them to stand over her, smirking superiorly down at Firegaze.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 10:03 am

She stopped frolicking through the mud and turned to stare at him, and snorted. "Rosefall? Why her? Did you get your first blowjob from her?" She jumped several times towards Mottledfinch until she towered over his side, and paid a firm paw against his chest, holding him down.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 9:59 am

"Augh! I'm dying!" Mottledfinch groaned dramatically when Firegaze scored a bullseye, falling backward dramatically so that his whole body was covered as well. "Tell Rosepetal I love her!" He teased, smirking as he dared her to do something about it.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 9:46 am

Firegaze giggled uncontrollably and rolled through the mud, making it so none of her fur was visible through the mud-coat. "Dirty tom," she accused him, winking and swinging a paw through the mud to chuck some straight into his face.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 9:42 am

Mottledfinch flicked his ears at her interrupted memory, but didn't question his mate about it. Ā For now, he went limp under her as she pushed him down, coating his belly in mud. Ā After a few heartbeats, however, he rolled suddenly, sending her tumbling off of his back and into the mire herself.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 9:23 am

She grinned and used a paw to flick an extra large clump of mud from the toms' head. "I haven't had this much fun since..." her eyes flashed sadly suddenly, but she shook her head and blinked a couple times to stop her eyes from getting watery, and she pounced from the mud as best she could, landing awkwardly on Mottledfinch's back to tackle him down into the mud.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 9:20 am

Taken aback by her sudden death grip on him, Mottledfinch yowled the whole way down the hill. When they tumbled headlong into a muddy puddle, the tom at first hissed loudly, closing his eyes against the disgusting feeling of the mud contaminating his fur. After a second, however, he locked eyes with Firegaze and broke out into an all-out laugh.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 9:15 am

The submissive she-cat opened her mouth to accept the kiss, flowing with the toms' movements easily. She lay like that for awhile, kissing her lover and basking in the intimacy, before shifting away and smiling again. "I-I don't know how to explain it. I really like submitting to you both, but I also want...to just be loved. You know?"

Without any warning, she used her stomach muscles to curl up and wrap her forelegs around his neck, bring him down with her and rolling around and around until they started sliding down a hill, and she laughed loudly as they slammed down and splashed into mud.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 9:08 am

"I'm like Starclan, baby." Mottledfinch replied back. "Someone's gotta balance out the Dark Forest." Clearly referring to Greyfoot's obsession with rough sex and dominance. Sighing wistfully, he pulled her muzzle up with a forepaw, kissing her from above with a loving, soft touch.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 8:58 am

She purred and closed her eyes, flicking her ears as he licked them. "You are a softy, aren't ya?" she said in an almost accusatory tone of voice, but she smiled after she said it.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 8:55 am

"You seem to have the instinct part down at least." Mottledfinch half-growled, calming down slightly as well. He padded around to her side and groomed behind her ear, purring softly. "I can't wait for our kits, Iregaze."
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 8:53 am

Firegaze growled in response and finally released the tension out of her body, lying back down on her belly and glancing at Mottledfich. "I'm sorry I snapped at you. I guess I...I'm just so scared. I've never been a mother before. This is a first."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 1:50 am

"Alright, alright!" Mottledfinch replied, stepping away slightly. He was surprised by her sudden dominant ferocity, and pinned his ears back in response. "I'm not arguing with you there. Maybe that's what Greyfoot meant too, waiting until they were apprentices or something."
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 1:38 am

She growled and bared her teeth. "No. I want them to live happy, normal lives. They will not be allowed to mate until they are old enough to make their own decisions. If I...If I have to leave the clan, then so be it." She shook as she spoke, her eyes lighting up in anger.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 1:33 am

Mottledfinch stiffened a bit. Greyfoot had mentioned the idea while they were fucking her, and he still wasn't sure about it. "I don't know." He confessed, lowering his gaze. "I have to admit, though, it sounds kinda hot."
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 9:50 pm

She frowned and looked up at him with scrutinous eyes. "I know that! It's just..I want our kits to live normal lives. Can they do that with things the way they are?" She stared up at the tom. "Would you really take away their innocence as their father?"
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 9:22 pm

"Of course, Firegaze." Mottledfinch purred, crouching and nuzzling her belly gently. "They are ours, after all." Standing again and pressing his body close to hers, he quietly mewed "Don't worry so much, babe. Greyfoot and I are here for you."
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 9:14 pm

She shrugged and moved her paw around in the dirt, her back twitching as she held in a laugh. "Yea, I guess, I just want you to know I love you, and that I'd do anything to make you happy." Firegaze sighed and looked down at her belly. "You'll love them too?" she asked suddenly with the unborn kits.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 7:56 pm

"Not exactly." Mottledfinch mewed. "I mean, your sleeping around is how we got together, after all." He teased, licking her neck.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 9:36 am

Firegaze gave an appreciative nod to Greyfoot before giving her full attention to Mottlefinch, looking into his eyes before stepping forward, still unsure herself of what she wanted to say, or do.

Finally, after several moments of silence, she laid down on her belly so that her side rested against his forelegs, and she nodded downwards for him to join her as she spoke. "I know you sometimes doubt my...my loyalty towards you. Right?" She tilted her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)
Page 8 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next