From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 7:22 am

"Because I'm willing to not say anything, if the price is right, that is." Rosepetal replied, stepping up into a nearby tree to elevate herself above them both physically and in terms of the bargaining. "So, tell me, what will you, the cripple, and your little boytoy here do for to keep me from telling?"

Mottledfinch pinned his ears back, the young warrior quickly realizing he could never kill a clanmate, even to protect himself and his mates from Rowanstar's wrath. Looking over to Firegaze hopelessly, eliciting a snicker from the other she-cat.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 6:45 am

Firegaze's eyes swirled in a mixture of rage and fear, and she bared her teeth and unsheathed her claws, taking a slow step towards the she-cat. "I'll rip your throat out and dump your body in the deepest river if you don't back off. Fuck, I'll rip your eyes out and put them in the nest of your kits as they sleep so they wake up and have nightmares the rest of their worthless lives." She gulped and paused, calming a little before glancing at Mottledfinch questioningly.

"But if you were going to tell Rowanstar, why did you stop to tell us about it first?"
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 9:20 am

Mottledfinch turned around, regarding Rosepetal suspiciously. "What do you want, Rosepetal?" He remembered her fairly harsh treatment of Firegaze during the gangbang, but she had seemed to enjoy it then. Stifling a snicker, he mewed "I'm assuming it's to have a stick rammed up your ass?"

"Hilarious." Rosepetal sneered, though it was clear his joke about her hurt a bit as true anger flashed through her eyes. "But entirely inaccurate. I do, however, know what you just took up your ass, and can't wait to go tell Rowanstar that his medicine cat has had an affair with his deputy. Not to mention a homeless warrior and the enemy leader."
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 8:23 am

She giggled and lifted a paw to playfully swipe at his rump until Rosepetal rudely barged in, and she pressed her ears back against her head and turned to face her, her eyes getting a dangerous glint to them.

"Get the fuck away from us," she growled.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 3:09 am

"Sounds perfect to me!" Came Mottledfinch's reply, wriggling his rump teasingly at Firegaze as he padded towards the creek, leaving her a few moments behind as she stood behind him.

The bushes nearby rustled, and Rosepetal emerged, purring teasingly. "Hello, Firegaze." She mewed, smirking knowingly.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 2:55 am

Her ears perked up and she looked around with wide eyes, just then remembering where they were. She had all but forgotten about their mud bath. "Ummm, we could go swimming in the creek."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 11:28 pm

"Of course." Mottledfinch replied with a soft chuckle, "But fall asleep here?" He questioned, looking around them at the sea of mud.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 10:39 am

"Thank you," she murmured, her eyes warm as she went lower and brought Mottledfinch down with her, her paws draped around his neck as she rubbed herself against him. "If you don't mind, I'd still like to go see my clan tomorrow with you and Greyfoot. And just one more thing...: she wriggled her shoulder, feeling a little needy with her request, "Could you rub my back while I fall asleep. My mother used to do that for me as a kit, but my father never did."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 10:01 am

Mottledfinch happily accepted her snuggle, draping his head over her shoulders to show that he agreed with what she asked. "Of course, Firegaze. You know Greyfoot and I would never stop doing that for you, love."
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 7:41 am

She felt her ear-tips grow furiously red-hot at his questions, and she swallowed nervously. "If you judge me..." she started off as a threat, and then shook her head at herself. "Sorry, I mean...God damnit Mottledfinch! I want us to be lovers, and to have kits. And I want there to be nights where I'm nothing but your breeding whore, and to be brought to my knees begging for you to stop and give me more at the same time. I want you to fuck my mouth and my ass, not even touching my pussy until the end." She snuggled deeper into his fur. "I've felt so empty after leaving my clan, but you two have been filling that void. Gods, please understand."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 7:32 am

Mottledfinch's ears flicked, and he looked over at Firegaze quizzically. "What exactly do you want me to do then?" He was curious about exactly what this would entail for him, but mostly he wanted to nakenher work for what she wanted by explaining it to him in greater detail.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 7:16 am

"You must know I'm a dirty she-cat, though," she replied, shaking her head in exasperation and smiling softly as she leaned in and rubbed her cheek against his shoulder. "I sorta had daddy issues when I was an apprentice and...well, maybe you could fill that role in as my mate? I wanted to ask your permission first though." The words sounded strange even to her, but she closed her eyes and hid her face in the toms' fur to protect herself.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 5:36 am

Mottledfinch purred softly at the idea of her fantasy, the mud-coated tom taking well to imagined sexual act. "I didn't realize you had such a fixation on the feline tailhole, Firegaze." He teased, licking between her ears gently. The idea pleased him quite a bit, and he could hardly wait to try it out.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 4:35 am

She snorted and nipped at his the tip of the tail, her nose stinging a little from the whipping force of the muddy whip, and she grinned shyly all of a sudden. "You know how I like to call a male daddy while he's taking me? Well, I used to have...dreams...about my father doing stuff to me. One time I dreamed oh him dipping his tail in water to take away it's fluffiness and then having me lift my tail to spank it over and over. Afterwards he kept me in the same position, sat behind me, and made out with my tailhole until I came. Then I had to lick it all up."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 8:58 am

Growling playfully, Mottledfinch quickly turned around and rubbed his drenched tail all over her face, the pair now a complete mess as the tom purred teasingly.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 8:57 pm

Firegaze giggled as Mottledfinch disappeared beneath the mud, his legs comically sticking out, and she held him down a couple more seconds so he got soaked to the skin before stepping back and helping him back out with a single forepaw wedged beneath him.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 8:04 pm

Birchwing's muzzle shot open in a surprised yowl as his whole head was forced beneath the muddy water, along with most of the rest of him. Only his nose and four legs stuck out for a moment until he began thrashing to free himself.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 11:22 am

She laughed and shook her head, amazed at how calm and happy he was being right now. "Starclan, I love you so much, but...." she added slyly, "I think I might actually be proud of my dirtiness." She stuck her tongue out at him and tried to push in down further into the mud with a paw on his belly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 9:19 am

"Oh, not right now!" Mottledfinch chortled, rolling onto his back. "I'm spent. Anyways, you're filthy!" He teased, even as he rolled in the mud himself.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 9:02 am

She mewled and pushed him away as he advanced on her, and she furrowed her brows at him, frowning slightly. "Not now! I just sorta wanted to...snuggle and talk I guess. But if you'd rather do that first..." she glanced at him uncertainly now, her plan making her nervous now that it might just be moments away.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 10:56 pm

"You like that idea?" Mottledfinch stopped to consider it for a moment, shuddering at the sheer hotness of the mental image he formed. "I think I do as well..." Growling, he craned his neck upwards, grooming his flame-colored mate.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 8:58 pm

"Mmmhmmmmm," Firegaze said, keeping a know-it-all tone. "You know, both you and Greyfoot have thrusted into my muzzle plenty of times, but I've always wanted to just lie on my belly and me face-mounted, and then mated just as though you were in my pussy." She grinned. "This will be helpful soon...because as soon as the kits start growing no one is mounting me there," she waved her tail at her core.

"Did the kits of the mother ever find out?" she purred, her own dirty little imagination running.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 6:53 pm

"It depends." Mottledfinch replied with a slight purr as he realized why Firegaze would want to lnow tjis supplementary information. "Either she would lay on her side and let me hump her muzzle, pushing my cock into her sideways mouth, or I'd lay on my back and she'd just lick me until I came."
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 10:07 am

By some miracle, Firegaze was able to hold in her snorts of laughter and giggled at that statement, and kept a perfectly serious face as she replied. "Oh? So you're telling me an older she-cat with a belly fully of kittens laid on her back and spread her legs for you to lick however you want?" She snorted. "What position did she blow you in?" she suddenly asked, curious as the tried to picture a pregnant queen going down on an apprentice.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 9:53 am

"Well..." He started, a little embarrassed by her words and her tone. "Every night from when she moved to the nursery to when the kits were born, I helped relieve some of her pressure, and ate her out." He confessed, shuddering at the memory. "And in return she'd blow me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)
Page 7 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next