From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 7:18 am

"Who needs gentle?" Greyfoot grunted, continuing to push into his mate from above her, his tail curling around her outstretched hindleg. "I know you like this, being used like a slut, my little toy." He gradually began to speed his thrusts, barbs raking her walls. "Can't wait until I share you with every other tom in the clan, huh? And then when both your mates are going to show your cum-covered ass how real warriors fuck."
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 5:44 am

She let out a screech of alarm when she was stretched unnaturally. "I-I think we need to go over how to be gentle again..." she stammered out, her face squeezing itself as she took the entire member in her tail-hole. She let out moans mixed perfectly with pain and pleasure, most of the pleasure coming from the sheer idea of being used like this.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 7:35 pm

Greyfoot grinned when she leaned up to groom his shoulder, and leaned into her ongoing tongue bath a little. With a gentle smirk after she asked for the rough treatment, the medicine cat pushed himself deep into her tailhole without warning, going balls deep all at once. He decided to allow her a few heartbeats of rest, then began to fuck her mercilessly, his balls slapping against her rump.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 1:04 am

"Aghhh," she suddenly was reminded on how to bed. "Grrrrr, put it in me, Greyfoot. Make me feel your barbs and make me bleed." She let out a long mrrow and leaned up, sticking her tongue out to lick at whatever body part what in front of her muzzle, currently Greyfoot's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 12:57 am

Greyfoot purred, smirking at her.  "Close enough."  He bowled her over suddenly, holding his twisted paw gingerly over her chest as he lined himself up with her, belly to belly.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 12:53 am

She stared at him, shocked he wouldn't indulge her right away. She was used to being pampered to sex whenever she wanted it. "Err...please fuck me?" she stated with a questioning inflection to her voice.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 12:50 am

"I'm aware, and I'm tempted to make you wait to punish you, you little slut." Greyfoot growled seductively, smirking as he noticed her growing wet at the thought of what they were about to do. "Beg."
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 12:45 am

She shuttered. "You mean, you'll enlist Mottledfinch to help you 'pleasure' me, not deal with me." She licked her lips, excited at the thought of dirtily being fucked by cats she barely knew in her new clan, and then receiving a whole new punishment afterwards. "Oh, Greyfoot, I have been a very bad she-cat recently." She began to get wet, their conversation making her more and more horny. "Should we do it now?"
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 12:40 am

"Hmm..." Greyfoot thought for a moment before smirking evilly. "Maybe I will just wait to the end, and then perhaps I'll enlist Mottledfinch's help in dealing with you." He licked the top of her head and purred gently.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 12:35 am

She grunted, just then seeing the hole in her plan. "I mean, if there were three or four toms using me, do you really think the code is at the top of their priorities?" She bent her head forward and licked Greyfoot's chest fur slowly but firmly. "And if worst comes to worst, you'll just have to watch, and then take out all your anger and vengeance on me."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 6:27 pm

"I'd be run out of the clan!" Greyfoot protested with a mewl. "I can't just saunter into the middle of your gangbang and start humping you, no matter how much I wanted to." Greyfoot's body betrayed him, however, as his thoughts about that exact scenario aroused him.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 3:09 pm

She rolled her eyes, exasperated, and he daringly held her paw out to blop him on the nose with her paw-pad. "Think, stupid. Of course I meant that I would be taken in every hole. And of course you would be there too, watching and taking advantage of me." She found herself being turned on just by the naughty thought.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 7:47 am

(Bump)
Back to top Go down
Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 7:58 pm

"As in you taking them all?" Greyfoot pondered the idea for a moment, a smirk drawing across his muzzle when he decided that wouldn't be half bad imagery. Purring, he asked "But what would your master get out of it if he can't fuck you senseless with the rest of them?"
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 7:10 pm

She grinned. "Sounds like a great cat. I'd like to get the entire clan in...every hole, one way to another." She stuck her tongue out. "Would you like that?"
Back to top Go down
Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 8:01 am

"You suggested the mouse." Greyfoot retorted, licking her cheek once before standing and shaking out his fur. Staring out of his den, he muttered "Stupid broad… Probably had half the clan in one hole or the other."
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 3:56 am

She purred at his reaction. "I'm glad you liked that so much. It is my pleasure to serve and please you, master," she purred, licking his head. "It was quite risky of us to do all that in the camp, you dirty cat."
Back to top Go down
Stormwind~

PostSubject: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 10:41 pm

FireBlaze wrote:
She snicked after the she-cat loudly so she could hear her clearly, and complimented, "Wow, that's tight!" She looked back to Greyfoot so that if she turned she wouldn't think she had been talking to him, however terribly hidden the lie was.

The she-cat didn't do the rival clan member or the crippled medicine cat any more attention as she left. Greyfoot turned to his mate with his eyes narrowed angrily at first. However, within a few heartbeats he dropped the act and began to snicker uncontrollably, burying his muzzle into her fur to muffle the sound.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread) - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)
Page 21 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21