(Bump Razz )
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:24 am

(Bump)
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:02 am

“You better,” Huffed Greyfoot with a stern mewl. He didn’t regularly cede control to any of his mates, so he thought to himself this had better be pretty fucking good as he was straddled by the She-Cat. He shot an expectant gaze up at Sunstream as he was pinned beneath his mate’s sister, grunting as she placed her full wait on his chest with her forepaws. When she started to groom herself he shot a playful grin over at Firegaze, having his attention torn from his new mate for a split second as the gray tabby locked eyes with his first mate. Then, he threw his head back and groaned softly at the sensation of her wet forepaw grasping at his engorged member, throbbing with need between Sunstream’s hindlegs.

Mottledfinch purred loudly as Whitestar placed a paw on his hind leg beneath the water as he fucked The tom standing completely in it. With his soaked hindquarters serving as a pillow for the submissive tom and his front side completely dry, the tom was still able to claim at least a shred of dignity thanks to his dry fur, not to mention the other male was deepthroating him fully.

“Good boy,” cooed the brown tabby tom softly, giving the older tom a quick petting between the ears with one forepaw. When he heard Whitestar begin to sound off from below, the tom quickly recognized that his lover needed a break and, mercifully, provided him with one, pulling the leader’s muzzle most of the way off of his dick, allowing the tom to breathe but keeping his cocktip pressed against the leader’s tongue.

“Breathe,” The dominant male commanded, smirking down superiorly, his total control showing in his grin as he allowed his submissive a taste of mercy.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:20 pm

Sunstream glanced uncertainly back at her sister and then to the exposed tom beside her, back and forth, a confused look on her face. Usually the idea of someone watching wouldn't bother her in the slightest, but seeing her sister sitting calmly with her tail wrapped around her paws as she gazed at the pair made her a bit uncomfortable. Still, she finally tore her eyes away and weaved her body over Greyfoot's, licking her lips as she planned to take charge. She straddled her hindpaws on either side of her new mate's hips, and pinned him down with her weight by placing both forepaws onto his chest, out of the way of his own paws. "I'm going to fuck you to cloud nine and back," she purred strongly, and in front of his face gave her own forepaw a few wet licks before daftly bring it down to his cock and grasping it between her wet pawtoes.

At one point during the rough treatment, Whitestar reached out a paw to rest it on the other male's hindpaw, as though reaching out and begging for mercy, but he knew he loved how strong and rough the tom was being. He felt himself start to get lightheaded and let his head roll to the side just enough to rest it on Mottledfinch's inner thigh, and his muscles relaxed until he was brought into the deepthroat, making his entire body clench as he struggled to breathe through the heavy musk of the crotch fur pressing against his nose.

Within moments of being held there, the tom let out a distressed moan, hard enough to feel the cock vibrate between his lips and the balls jiggle against his chin, and he shot a helpless glance up to Mottledfinch as he felt his gag reflex take over and start trying to force the member out, feeling the unpleasant sensation of vomit rising up through his chest.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:16 pm

Greyfoot glanced back at Firegaze, meeting her eyes to ensure he had her blessing.  Once she Mewed her consent, The tom slowly eased himself onto his back once more, laying just as he had been before the She-cat burst in.  This time, however, he relaxed, tucking his good and bad forepaw against his upper body and letting his lower legs splay out wide.  He left himself totally vulnerable to Sunstrean’s every whim, the gray shorthair wanting to see what the horny warrior would do with his body.

“Great Starclan,” Groaned Mottledfinch over the sounds of wet slapping and gagging coming from below him, “You’re talented.”  He wouldn’t have complimented the tom like that before, but now that it appeared they had some sort of mutual feelings for one another he treated the tom as he would his other lovers.  That said, he continued to thrust roughly, and alternated his speed occasionally to ensure the tom below him never got to get comfortable with one depth or pace.  He met the leader’s eyes frequently, alternating between giving the tom a seductive smirk or a serious glance.

Eventually, Mottledfinch decided to try something new altogether, stopping his thrusting and forcing Whitestar down around his cock until the white Tom’s lips kissed his balls, his nose buried deep in Mottledfinch’s crotch fur.  The brown tabby then curled his tail around the leader’s neck and then placed a forepaw on the back of his head, leaving the leader no escape from the extreme deepthroat.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:23 pm

Firegaze let out a loud huffing sound to let Greyfoot know she was in the den, and licked her lips, giving her sister a jealous glare for the first time in the relationship. "You two can do whatever you feel like as long as I get to participate or watch," she growled, making Sunstream shoot a glare back at her. When Firegaze sniffed at the air, she wasn't surprised when she smelt the hormones of both cats thick in the air. "...I think I'd like to watch this one," she grunted suggestively, keeping her face neutral as she said it.

Whitestar let out continuous little whimpering moans, sniffling and blinking as tears kept forming on his eyes and dripping slowly down his cheeks, and he forced his eyes upward to stare up at Mottledfinch's face, making eye contact whenever the tom would allow it.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:13 am

Greyfoot rolled over and awkwardly got to his paws, using the den wall for support in lieu of his crippled paw.  His heart sank when he heard Firegaze gasp behind him, but he didn’t turn towards her. Growling, The tom barked the order of “You will never touch me like that again without Firegaze’s permission.”  The tom had yet to notice Firegaze standing in the medicine den entrance behind them, but even without her there his heart had jumped into his throat with how close he had been to letting Sunstream have her way with him.

“Oh, yes.”  Mottledfinch’s pleasured grunt came from above Whitestar as the relatively tame facefucking continued.  The brown tabby probably wasn’t even going half speed yet, and yet still he could glance between his hindlegs and see Whitestar’s green eyes tearing up.

“Greyfoot trained you well, didn’t he?”  Purred the dominant tom teasingly.  “This is the kind of blowjob he’d like.  I just so happen to enjoy it as well.”  The submissive leader’s tears and the gagging sounds coming from deep in his throat pleased Mottledfinch greatly, and he showed it by giving the Airclanner a few particularly rough thrusts.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:45 am

Firegaze took a few moments to check up on Mottledfinch and Whitestar after her sister and mate had left the den, and she smirked and shook her head, leaving the den too after seeing Whitestar putting himself into a prime position to be face fucked. It was obvious the two toms had a little extra something between them. She began walking to the medicine-den to find Greyfoot again, ignoring the looks some of the enemy warriors gave in her direction as she did so, distracting her from any noises coming from the den for now.

Sunstream's body screamed at her to keep going and assault the tom with licks everywhere until he submitted to her wishes, but her own love for her sister drove her to pull her muzzle back and stare down at the exposed tom, licking her lips until she heard a surprised gasp come from the den entrance, and she looked up to see Firegaze staring at them.

Whitestar's ears pinned back in humiliation as distinct slurp sounds echoed in the small space every time the tom above him pushed in, causing his throat to close up and gag around him involuntarily, and he felt tears form in his eyes from the sensation that he couldn't control as he covered his canine teeth with his lips so he didn't accidentally nick the member with them.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:48 am

(Bump)
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:08 pm

Greyfoot let out a stunned oof as he was knocked over and then pinned down by Sunstream.  The Tom shuddered as he felt the passionate strokes of her tongue over his chest, but again pictures of Firegaze flashed through his mind, and the tom batted at her belly with his hind paws and squirmed beneath the tongue in an attempt to free himself.  “Sunstream, Stop,” The tom huffed, lust for The she-cat not yet overpowering his love for her sister.

Mottledfinch chuckled as Whitestar eagerly positioned himself, and within a few heartbeats he began to thrust roughly, giving the tom exactly what he wanted. The brown tabby’s claws dug into Whitestar’s flanks as he began to hump the other Tom’s muzzle, fucking it like a pussy.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:17 pm

(forgot the second part)

Whitestar groaned happily and ceased his licking to open his muzzle and straighten his neck, opening his throat up wide to be penetrated and thrust into like a pussy would.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:15 pm

Sunstream purred and wriggled her shoulders to bounce the tom's muzzle off of her. "Well, you are to someone," she murmured, turning and glancing at the tom. She also knew they should go and ask Firegaze about Greyfoot mating her, but she wanted him, and she wanted it right now. She turned and flashed a quick paw up to his chest and pressed so that he rolled to his side and onto his back, and she stood above him within moments, pressing down on his chest with a distant expression filled with love and lust. She made eye contact right before assaulting his chest with passionate strokes of her tongue that lingered on his fur to taste him as she went.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:22 am

“I’m hardly a perfect little snowflake myself, Sunstream,” Greyfoot replied softly, resting his muzzle on the small of the She-cat’s back when she pressed against him.

Mottledfinch Gasped, then purred as Whitestar took half of his cock all at once and begged to have the cock slammed down his throat over and over again. Mottledfinch grunted softly, stepping down into the pool with Whitestar before mounting the Tom’s head. His cock never left the leader’s mouth as he set himself up.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:13 am

Sunstream froze when the tom told her that, and she looked up at him with pure joy, though it gradually turned to skepticism. "Why would you want me though? You practically have the perfect mate already. My personality is a little....flawed." Despite those words, however, the she-cat moved her head and pressed a cheek against his chest.

The tom chuckled and gave the tip of Mottledfinch's dick a kiss. "I knew I was bisexual a long time ago. But...doing something this dirty with a deputy of a different clan?" He smiled warmly and wrapped his mouth around the the cock and pressed downward with his own force, taking half of it easily, smiling cheekily upward as he did so. "Please face-fuck me," he begged quietly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:08 am

Greyfoot pinned his ears back as he gave Sunstream a gentle nod. “If you’re sure...” The tom wasn’t used to such flattery from anyone on his work, much less from a warrior from another clan. The injured male glanced up into Sunstream’s eyes, and managed a murmur of “Sunstream, I want you.” He stood and padded up to her, beginning to lap at her shoulder. “But you need to ask Firegaze first. She said you needed to communicate with her, and all you said you were doing was healing me.” The tom looked longingly down at the She-cat as he groomed away.

Mottledfinch couldn’t suppress a shudder at the way Whitestar would spend time licking, and then cast a glance up at him with those eyes before returning to his work.

The Tom exhaled sharply as one lick covered his tip, the dominant male closing his eyes as his paw returned to the back of his mate’s head. He didn’t change the pattern of the tom, just put the paw there to feel even closer to him.

“I never thought I’d fall in love with a tom,” the brown tabby murmured, “Much less two of them... Whitestar...”
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:23 am

The she-cat hesitated, and nodded. "Yes, I want to learn how. That way I'll never lose anyone like I lost Ravenkit. If I had been a medicine-cat apprentice, I would've been able to save her." She glanced at him longingly. "And...well, you'd be my mentor. And I couldn't think of a better one."

The white leader responded by nosing his way back down to the base, and gave one long stroke from the base of the cock to it's very tip, savoring the taste and feeling of the hardness sliding across his tongue and face. "Nnnng," the tom groaned as he felt himself get turned on even more, and like that he dove back down and covered the cock in lick after lick, a steady lap lap lap crescendo growing from in between the dominant male's legs. A few times, the odd earthy taste caused the leader to flinch back, but a glance up at Mottledfinch's face was all the motivation he needed to bravely dive back down and continue the thorough licking.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:15 am

Greyfoot tested his wrapped paw gingerly, attempting to flex it to find that the wrapping was strong and tight. “I’m impressed, Sunstream,” purred the tom, though his teasing look was wiped off of his face at The she-cat’s more serious question. “You would be willing to commit to learning more about the ways of a medicine cat, Sunstream?” The tom tilted his head in reply, genuinely interested in her answer.

“Good,” growled Mottledfinch, placing a forepaw on the back of Whitestar’s Head dominantly, “because I will force you down and fuck your muzzle until I am well and truly satisfied.” Glancing down between his forelegs at the tom, he purred, mewing “It’s time to lick, Whitestar.” His cock was now fully hard thanks to the teasing from the leader’s wet little nose.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:53 am

The cocky she-cat was too absorbed in her preparation and in recalling what to do to digest what the tom's meaning was, so she just muttered, "All this does it give your paw some support, Greyfoot. You'll still have to go easy on it in whatever endeavors you partake upon."

Her tail twitched back and forth from her deep concentration cutely as she lightly gripped the injured paw and rested it in the crook of her body where the haunch and body met. Delicately, she began the wrapping process, sometimes gripping one of his paw toes with her own to spread it apart and nudge the webbing in, and then crossing it over itself. By the time she finished, she just so happened to get it right, immobilizing the paw itself while the webbing would give the structure and support the paw would normally give. "Perhaps when I know my clan is safe, I could become a medicine-cat in your clan?" she asked the question with only a small smount of teasing present in her voice.

The leader's breathing increased in excitement as he, for the very first time in life, was about to do something this intimate with someone that was more than a fling. "I want to please you," he whispered into the murky crotch, loud enough for Mottledfinch to hear. He could still smell himself on the cock from earlier, and his whiskers twitched at the aroma and flavor emitting from the cock. Obediently keeping his head on the ground, he stretched his neck out to press his own nose against the side of the cock harder and ran it up and down, taking in the scent along the entire length. "D-don't let me up until it's completely clean, my leader," the leader himself purred, feeling his own member harden into the water.

Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:50 pm

Greyfoot frowned as he splayed his injured paw out for Sunstream, wondering how much the warrior would actually know about this strange technique he had yet to learn himself.  He kept his injured one tucked under his chest, as per usual.  The Tom gave a wide grin when Sunstream exposed herself, wether she knew it or not, and he purred “This technique of yours better be extra sturdy.  I know exactly what I want to do as soon as you’re done…”

Mottledfinch sat just at the edge of the pool, taking a curious peek inside after watching Whitestar do the same.  He turned back to the tom when he saw nothing, towering over the partially-submerged tom with his sheath just a whiskerlength from the Tom’s head at the edge of the pool. With a forepaw he gently pulled Whitestar’s head closer until it rested on the mossy floor and the white male’s nose was pressed against his sheath.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:40 pm

Sunstream snorted and grabbed a poppy seed and put it down by Greyfoot's muzzle, and then grabbed some sturdy webbing from a different part of the end and threw it at the gray cats face. "Not the average warrior, no. Warriors like me, of course." Before he could react she grabbed the webbing again in her paws and sat down on her haunches, looking at the sprained paw. "You'll have to hold it out and splay your paws," she ordered, feigning possibly misplaced confidence in her abilities.

As Sunstream sat and unrolled the webbing to prepare it, she inadvertently spread her rear legs enough to give Greyfoot a perfect view of her virgin core.

The leader flicked his ears questioningly at the demand, and glanced at his small pool as though expecting to see something there, but all he saw was the moss and water. "Err, alright," he stammered, and he padded over to the pool and laid down so his belly fur got soaked in the tiny cool ravine, facing the enemy clan's deputy expectantly with ears pinned down questioningly.

Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:27 pm

Greyfoot narrowed his eyes playfully at Sunstream when she returned to that cocky attitude she’d been expressing most of the day. “Is that so? And you’re telling me an average warrior can do that?” The tom laid down in the nest that didn’t smell like the other medicine cat, his tail flicking as he waited for The she-cat to tend to his needs.

Mottledfinch perked his ears in response to Whitestar leaning over and pawing at his sheath, a soft shudder passing through the Tom’s body. “Go for it,” he murmured softly, knowing exactly what the tom wanted. “But go stand in that little pool.” He flicked his ears over at the puddle, waiting expectantly for the more submissive tom to respond to his demands.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:05 pm

Sunstream gave her sister a long look before following the tom out the den, and immediately saw her clanmates shoot surprised glances at the enemy medicine-cat's presence. "Don't worry, I'm escorting him," she growled, flicking her tail to show all was well. She trotted ahead of the medicine-cat to take the lead to the medicine den, sometimes allowing her tail to stroke the toms' chest. "Our medicine-cat is out right now, I'll get you the poppy seed. Also..." she glanced back, returning to her usual cocky attitude that she had adopted for awhile now. "You were wrong by the way. Airclan warriors know how to wrap a sprained paw to give it support and make it easier to walk on." She shot a look back right before she entered the alcove that was the medicine den. "Mousebrain."

Whitestar shuddered at the feeling of his tail being covered the the deputy's, and he gave his shoulder a lick. "I doubt it. I think you're a little more dominant than me," he purred, and the white-furred tom snuck a paw in between the tom's hind legs, towards the cock that had been embedded inside him not long ago. "I believe my clan still owes you a thorough suck from earlier?" he mewled questioningly as though for permission.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:40 pm

Greyfoot nodded, indicating he’d be just fine with that, but not before he limped over to Firegaze and kissed her, reaffirming his commitment to his first and favorite lover. “Not much that can be done to heal a sprained paw,” mewed the tom. “Just have to take a poppy seed for the pain and push through.” Either way, he began to hobble out of Whitestar’s den.

Mottledfinch listened thoughtfully, deciding that, given the desperate situation the tom found himself in, he might do the same if he was in Whitestar’s position. “We’ll present a united front against Winterclan at the next gathering, then,” the deputy replied, looking over at Whitestar. He didn’t protest or try to push the tom away when he scooted closer, nodding to the affirmative. “You might not have as much responsibility- although you could’ve been picked for deputy over me if that happened.” The tom mewed, actually resting his tail over top of the other male’s.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:36 am

Sunstream shook her head and sighed. "But...", she dipped her head in defeat, knowing the tom was faithful to Firegaze. And she knew she'd never try to take her sister's mate away from her. She was just about to reply when Firegaze's mew butted in. "Of course it's okay. We'll just have to be very...open about our thoughts and communicate." Sunstream turned her head to see her sister standing beside her, switching her attention between her and Greyfoot constantly. "Right now though, we need to get that healed," Firegaze pointed with her paw at the sprained paw of the medicine-cat. "I'll let Sunstream go with you to do that, Greyfoot. It'll be a good chance to talk." She looked questioningly at the medicine-cat to see if that was okay with him.

Whitestar met the toms' knowing gaze and smiled, though it was a dark, tainted smile. "I considered it, but if Airclan had decided to use it to attack us instead, we would've been ruined. I decided it was less risky to show a strong-front instead of ask for help." He looked sideways and sighed. "It may have been the right choice, it may not have. But I knew choosing indecision would have been the worst thing I could do, so I didn't." More daring now, Whitestar scooted even closer to the tom and rested his side against his. "All this would be so much easier if I had been a warrior in your clan instead," he murmured.

Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:23 am

Greyfoot again beckoned with his tail towards Firegaze. “That is something you’ll need to ask her about. Mottledfinch and I won’t have much of a problem with you being, well, a mate of ours.” The tom looked towards the other she-cat across the den again. “But you have to ask her if that is OK. Ultimately she’s the one who got Mottledfinch into our relationship, so it is all up to her.”

Mottledfinch’s gaze hardened as he listened to Whitestar’s story. “Whitestar,” The tom huffed, unable to suppress his horrified gasp, “You should have met with Rowanstar about this instead. We are not kit-killers. We can fight with you, at the very least to ensure that it does not happen to our clan as well and at the best to fight for what’s right.” The tom met the leader’s eyes, and gazed deeply into them for a moment, unable to deny feeling a connection.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   

Back to top Go down

RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)
Page 1 of 21Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next