viva la revolución

HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:39 am

Firegaze giggled at her mates added ending, not surprised at all. "Of course, my master," she purred out, ignoring the look her sister gave her. Without prompt, Firegaze sauntered over to the tom on the side and leaned her muzzle down to bring him into a kiss, claiming his muzzle as her own, which left the admittedly large cock protruding between Greyfoot's hindlegs to Sunstream. "Shit," she growled to herself, but she cooperated anyway and sat down right in front of it. Since it was still dry, she made sure her claws were sheathed and licked at her paw pads to get them slick before bring it to shyly touch the bulging cock, and she found herself playing with it rather than pleasuring it as she watched it swing back and forth and pulse within her light grip.

Whitestar felt his eyes widen in surprise, then close in submission as the enemy tom sat down. Taking it as a challenge, the tom remained standing and returned the kiss even more passionately, pushing his head forward so Mottledfinch would lean back, and he shoved his tongue in to try to press the others down.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:28 am

Greyfoot chuckled softly at Sunstream's suggestion, his yellow eyes gleaming, the medicine cat almost appearing playful.  "I am letting you lovely ladies take over."  He glanced over both Firegaze and her sister, eyes narrowed as he added "for now."  The tom rolled onto his back once more, his damaged paw again tucked cutely against him, and mewed "One of you takes cock, the other takes my muzzle.  Your choice."  He looked up at the pair with a soft grin as he waited for them.

Mottledfinch didn't deceive Whitestar with his more friendly demeanor, smiling gently as the leader approached him.  Now officially mated to a tom as well as a she-cat, there was a lot he wanted to practice before bringing it out on Greyfoot. And, as far as he figured, there was no time like the present.  Rather than issuing a command or dragging Whitestar around, he padded right up to the tom, closed his eyes, and kissed him passionately, sitting down on his hindelgs while he draped his forepaws over the other tom's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:51 pm

Sunstream didn't react as her sister and her mates shifted around her in different positions, she just slid to the side off of Greyfoot, staring at him with wide eyes, her chest heaving and her breath gradually coming back as she thought over what had just occurred - and what was to come. "I don't suppose you're going to crouch while me and my sister mount and hump you into the ground?" she purred teasingly, trying to hide her uncertainty at what the tom was thinking now.

Whitestar used a forepaw to brush off the excess cum from his face and muzzle, glancing shyly towards and away Mottledfinch again and again. He wouldn't bother trying to escape, but Mottledfinch seemed to have a more gentle air about him, and he went over to the tom slowly, awaiting his orders with apprehension in his gaze as Firegaze passed him with a triumphant smirk on her face as she saw the leaders' timid stance.

Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:05 pm

Greyfoot gulped over and over again beneath Sunstream as the tidal wave of her cum washed over him, the tom's muzzle sufficiently coated in her juices even though he'd managed to swallow the greater majority of it. He finally yanked his muzzle out of her, panting softly and staring somewhere far off for a moment before locking eyes with Sunstream again. He seductively swiped his tongue over his still-glistening muzzle, the tom grinning softly up at her as they both recovered from her climax.

"Pinecones," Mottledfinch breathed softly, realizing exactly what they'd be using those for. "Wow." Looking over at Greyfoot's bundle, he could only imagine what else his mates had planned for his clueless self and their company. Thankfully, Greyfoot decided to announce just that.

"Mottledfinch, your turn with Whitestar." He purred softly, quickly moving his yellow gaze to his other mate. "Firegaze, come join me and your sister."
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:45 am

"Good, cause it's either that or get a dirty face," she snickered, taking full advantage of her position of power over the tom. The more of a taste she got for what she could do to the helpless male, the more desire and lust and she felt for him, and she felt a tremor of fear momentarily enter the back of her mind as she realized she just mind end up actually fucking with the tom. But for now, she threw the thought to the side and threw her head back in a yowl of ecstasy as she released everything she had in her for now, unaware of any thoughts going through the medicine-cat's head.

Firegaze hesitated from her response as she wheezed her breath, the taste and smell of Mottledfinch, Greyfoot, and now the enemy leader strong on her face and muzzle. "Dunno about Greyfoot, but I brought sticks, vines, and a couple of pinecones."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:56 am

Greyfoot nodded to the affirmative beneath Sunstream, pinning his ears back and digging as deep as he could with his tongue as he prepared himself for his muzzle to be flooded with her juices. No sooner had he finished his own climax than he felt Whitestar's muzzle pulled off of his cock forcefully, and could guess by the black tail he spotted flicking behind Sunstream's body that Firegaze was responsible. Even as he lapped deep inside the she-cat, the medicine cat's mind raced, coming up with a number of positively devious ideas for what to do next.

Mottledfinch grunted appreciatively as their muzzles met, closing his eyes as he eagerly kissed her, using his tongue to scrape the inside of her mouth for any traces of their lover's seed. "Mm..." he groaned, taking a quick break from their liplock to pant "What kind of toys did you and Greyfoot drag along today?"
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:06 am

Sunstream groaned and gave the squirmy tom a hard stare as she grinded herself back and forth across his muzzle, face, and paw, letting her paw drop from the back of his head to plant it on the ground and embed her claws into the rocky earth as she felt her rear end tremble in anticipation. "Mmmrrr, it's coming, do you think you can swallow it all?" she panted out harshly, hearing loud gulps as her leader swallowed again and again from the gift he had just received from his apparent master.

Sunstream heard her sister suddenly move behind her, and she glanced back to see the she-cat forcefully shove her lips to the leaders and tilt his head forward so cum sloppily fell out over Firegaze's own face while some of it fell into her mouth, making her look like the dirtiest she-cat alive, before she got up again, winked at Sunstream, and sauntered back over to Mottledfinch to purr around the store of cum she held beneath her tongue, "Here you go, my gay lover."

Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:13 am

Greyfoot growled and quickly added a forepaw, rubbing her clit with his pads as his muzzle bobbed and slurped its way in and out of Sunstream's pussy, the tom's yowl muffled as he stuffed Whitestar's muzzle with his seed all at once.

Mottledfinch's ears pinned back as an embarrassing desire of his came to him, and despite his reservations he turned to Firegaze and mewed "Go get some of Greyfoot's cum, and... Share it with me."
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:08 am

Sunstream saw the tom snicker triumphantly and growled at herself, determined to not break completely for the arrogant medicine-cat. "You like having your muzzle shoved up my pussy?" she grunted, giving a hard stare down at Greyfoot's face as she pushed him in deeper with her paw. "Toms these days, too easy to push around," she gloated.

The leader slurped and licked as quickly as he could, trying to keep up with the pace of the thrusting hips and writhing cats above him, and he felt his female warrior's tail brush the top of his head in an almost soothing motion, as though she pitied him for his current position.

Firegaze felt herself gag as her mate relieved himself in her muzzle, and she glared at him and was about to spit it out when his cock left her mouth when she heard him chuckle, and she instantly decided to just take it and looked up at him in an innocent way before swallowing and licking her lips afterward as she got sprinkled. "Where should I go now?" she purred as she got scent marked.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:29 pm

That's it... Greyfoot snickered inside her as both cats above him seemed to submit more and more to his wishes, Sunstream beginning to break while Whitestar simply sucked him harder and better. As clear precum began to flow into the leader's mouth, Greyfoot rocked his hips slightly and forced Whitestar to bob faster, groaning into the she-cat's core as he continued to eat her out as well.

Without warning, Firegaze began to receive her shower inside her mouth, Mottledfinch chuckling heartily as he filled her muzzle before pulling out and dousing the rest of her, marking her fur with his scent.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:20 pm

Sunstream's breath hitched wildly and she closed her eyes as she felt herself tremble from the effort of holding in a groan, and without thinking she curled her back so bring her own mouth down to Greyfoot's head, and she licked him in between the ears and nibbled on the tips of them as her pussy continued to ignite with solid pleasure. Finally, she couldn't withhold saying, "Gods, Greyfoot, that feels so good..." and brought a paw to help support his head while eating her out while she licked and kissed and nibbled at his ears.

The tom whimpered and resigned himself to the medicine-cats' wishes, and moved his tongue back and forth quickly and used his muzzle as skillfully as he could to end the humiliation sooner.

Without any pause or trouble, Firegaze swallowed the load, and as her mate hesitated, used the time to clean the cock off with her tongue inside her mouth, and pushed the tip of her tongue into his slit a few times for a little extra for him, unaware that he was planning something above her.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:54 pm

Greyfoot continued to lick Sunstream out despite the she-cat's harsh words and annoying attitude.  He knew he'd have her begging for his cock before they were done, and he took a little bit of satisfaction in knowing that.  His cock twitched involuntarily within her when she mentioned spanking the other tom, but when she finished that sentence he scowled defiantly up at her, which turned into an invisible grin as he jabbed his tongue into her g-spot as payback for that remark.  He ignored Whitestar completely, leaving the tom to breathe through his nose as his tail loosened ever so slightly, but forced his head to bob faster and faster.

Mottledfinch finally lost it when she pawed at his tailhole, the flashbacks to the previous day proving to be too much as the brown tom yowled and released his seed into her throat, his yowls muffled by her pussy. As he recovered, he kept his cock in his mouth and stayed above her, smirking devilishly as an idea came to him.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:32 pm

Sunstream only chuckled at Greyfoot's obvious frustration at her attitude, and she couldn't stop her whiskers from twitching in amusement even as she got eaten out by the skilled medicine-cat, as much as it pained her to admit. "Aw, yes, my friend with benefits. Don't worry, if you ever get me to lift my tail my virginity is still there, but he'd fuck my tailhole and muzzle a lot, and in return I'd get eaten out and sometimes would even spank him. Great fun making a tom squeal." She leaned down closer. "And that's exactly what I plan to do with you, slut. Make you squeal."

Whitestar didn't fight the tail, but when he started to get low on breath, he pleaded for mercy by lifting his paw and poking Greyfoot's haunches again and again, his gagging sounds alleviating as he adjusted to the cock.

Firegaze's ears swiveled toward her sister as she spoke, and in any other situation she would've been shocked at what she had said. Her sister had changed. But as Mottledfinch doubled his speed, she did too and dove down and deepthroated his cock, and gave him a friendly reminder of his and Greyfoot's fun from earlier by lightly pushing her paw toe against his tailhole.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:11 am

Greyfoot's eyes narrowed to slits as Sunstream spoke, and yet he said nothing in reply, dutifully lapping away at her pussy before dipping his tongue inside, exploring deep within her. When she mentioned that there had been another tom, his gaze changed from irritated to curious, indicating he wanted to know what other tom had taken on this semi-dominant she-cat. To his surprise, the she-cat's pussy tasted even more like delicious prey than Firegaze's, which seemed almost minty to him most times. Perhaps it's the differences in diets.. Arching his back and shuddering as Whitestar nibbled his way down his cock, Greyfoot gently draped his tail over his slave's neck, its grip strengthibg ever so slightly as he used it to dictate the pace of Whitestar's bobbing.

Mottledfinch's ears perked at the idea, and he quickly agreed, under the condition of 'make me fuckjng cum first and I'll do it.' As her juices soaked his face, he quickly dove back in, lapping away hurriedly to try and encourage his mate to bring him to climax more rapidly, the idea of staining Firegaze's fur while she did the same to Whitestar's pristine coat somehow making him even harder.

Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:59 pm

Sunstream licked her chops and looked down at Greyfoot as though he were prey. "That's it, tom, suck my pussy and like it," she tried to state affirmatively, even though it sounded strange to her. "Do I taste better than Firegaze? You're the second tom to ever touch me there."

Whitestar relaxed a little as the medicine-cat, now his master, approvingly accepted his sucks and slurps, and smiled a little at the fact. He certainly wasn't enjoying pleasuring another tom, but he felt his will to fight it begin to fade, and he rubbed his cheek along the insides of Greyfoot's haunches before daringly nibbling the cock up and down.

Firegaze growled impatiently and thrust her paw down to rub herself right in front of Greyfoot's face, on the verge of release. "I didn't...tell you...to stop," she hissed out intermittently, and then yowling as she let out her first small load over her paw and Mottledfinch's face. "I want you to give me a golden shower, while I give Whitestar one at the same time."

Last edited by FireBlaze on Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:05 am

"I'll start when I damn well feel like it."  Greyfoot retorted, though it was only a few heartbeats later where the tom, his twisted paw tucked cutely against his chest, finally began to rapidly lap at her pussy, eagerly licking up anything that ran out of it to test wether Sunstream tasted as similar to her sister as she looked.  
Groaning softly into the female's groin fur as Whitestar gurgled his cock, he wondered for a moment wether the leader's purrs meant he was genuinely enjoying his humiliating task, or if it was just the tom trying to get him off faster.  Either way, he approved wholeheartedly, and purred loudly to show it.

Reluctantly, Mottledfinch pulled his muzzle out of Firegaze's core, the first half of it now damp with her juices.  "What would that be?"  He asked curiously, a soft purr added to his genuinely curious voice as he locked eyes with her over his strong, chieseled shoulder.  "Surely there's nothing better than pleasuring one another simultaneously."  Though he was teasing, he was certainly eager to see what his mate had come up with.  His warm breath still billowed over her core as his muzzle hovered only a whisker above it.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:37 am

"Mmmhmm, looks like someone's being a bad tom," she snorted and used a forepaw to rub his head in between the ears like a dog. "I know you want me to change my mind on whether or not I'll take your dick. You really think teasing me will get you there?" She grinded her rear against his chest demandingly and tsked at him. This time, she heard a small gagging sound as Whitestar pushed his own head down far enough so his nose pressed into Greyfoot's groin and stayed there, purring and licking in between his small gags.

"Ahh, ah," Firegaze yelped out, and in the corner of her eye she swore she saw her sister glare at her momentarily in sheer fury before turning her calm attention back to Greyfoot, but the transition was so smooth she figured she must've imagined it. "M-Mottledfinch, I want to try something different."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:56 am

Arching his back slightly as Whitestar sucked his cock, Greyfoot purred loudly in response to Sunstream's words. "Hah. No product of Whitekit or Rowanstar's seed could keep up with me." As an idea came to him, he took a break from his teasing licking to look down at Whitestar, gently curling his tail around the tom's neck and tugging down, suggesting the tom hurry up and take his entire length. He aboided using too much strength, however, figuring that last time had properly trained the Airclan leader on how to be a submissive little bitch and enjoy it. To pay Firegaze's sister back for even suggesting something like that about his mate- even if it was true- the tom pressed his muzzle against the length of her slit, his loud purring now vibrating his muzzle against the whole of her pussy, and yet he hadn't penetrated her with anything, or even lapped at her core yet.

Groaning in agreement with Firegaze's decision as the she-cat engulfed one of his balls, Mottledfinch closed his eyes and pushed the first half of his muzzle into his mate's core, inhaling her damp scent deeply as his tongue explored her inner walls. Starclan, she tastes wonderful.. The reminder was a sweet one, and he quickly stopped thinking about the hot threesome across the den and instead focused all of his energies on his mate and her tight pussy, bobbing his head to thrust his muzzle inside her as he licked.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:33 pm

"Oh?" said Sunstream casually, biting her tongue at the first lick, but she kept her fur flat and her facial expression even, "Does that mean you want me to stay? I thought you already had a mate." She didn't even glance at her sister as she spoke. "A pretty slutty one at that. I thought a medicine-cat would be more into nobility, like a leader's daughter." The words came out smoothly with a little pause with each tender touch she received from the tom beneath her, and she glanced back when Whitestar made a particularly large slurping sound, which made his ears flatten in embarrassment.

Firegaze kept working at the member inside her muzzle as she spoke. "Yea, I could smell it on her earlier. I'm sure she's experimented with other things, though. Ask her..." her words faded off suddenly and she let out a groan, "ask her fucking later," she finally groaned loudly and drew her head back to take the dick out of her mouth and instead suck on his balls.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:59 am

Greyfoot couldn't help but be his usual cocky self with the she-cat, craning his neck to look up at her for a second. "You're the one who agreed to attend a gangbang. What did you expect?" Breathing in her scent once before beginning to lap at her lower belly and inner thighs, he added "Also a good time to show you why your sister stays." His eyes strained for a few heartbeats while he teased Sunstream with his tongue, watching as Whitestar began to suckle him, and he stroked the tom on the head with a forepaw, just as he did Firegaze, showing that there was nothing for the tom to fear- unless he were to disobey his masters or mistress.

"Really?" Mottledfinch purred curiously, quickly licking down one of her hindlegs and pleasuring her paw pads with his tongue. She was hard to analyze for him, and he hadn't even considered the possibility of Sunstream still being chaste- given her willingness to tag along with them, and with the steadily building reputation of his mate. Purring appreciatively as Firegaze kissed all over his dick and balls, he quietly growled out a "Keep that up" before diving into the she-cat's pussy, almost immediately penetrating her with his tongue.

Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:32 am

Whitestar gulped nervously as he hesitated and watched Sunstream pad over and roll her eyes down at Greyfoot, her eyes flashing knowingly as she positioned her hindpaws on either side of the medicine-cat's head and crouched down, and he heard her grumble, "I've known you for like 2 minutes, tom-slut..."

But he couldn't even think of their interaction as he laid on his belly and licked at the bulging penis, whimpering in fear as he did so. Once it was soaked, he took the tip and sucked.

Firegaze on the other hand yowled happily as she got tackled and passionately gripped the furry haunches of her mate and held her head up to passionately make out all along his cock and balls. "Mmm, I want to watch my sister lose it. Pretty sure she's still a virgin."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:19 pm

Greyfoot grinned widely as his slave snapped into obedient groveling after so long. "Perhaps you should have thought of that before you tried killing kits." Smirking, he padded in a circle around the white tom in deeo thought, before finally mewing "Perhaps you can earn 'gentle,' slut." He stopped in front of the leader and settled onto his back, cock sticking straight up in the air just a few whiskers from Whitestar. "Suck my cock. And Sunstream, how about you come sit on my muzzle?"

After hearing Greyfoot's plans, Mottledfinch purred loudly and bowled Firegaze over, rotating himself so he could crouch over her and lap at her pussy while putting his dick right in easy range for his mate.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:59 am

Whitestar gulped as the tom who had dominated him stepped through his cave entrance, and he gulped nervously as the horde of cats followed him. He instantly grew desperate and shuffled his paws awkwardly in the sand. "W-wait, please," he whispered, his eyes glowing with a mixture of sadness and anxiety. "Could you please be gentle with me this time? I don't think I can take it like last time again."

Sunstream walked in behind Greyfoot and went to the side, surprised at her leader's instantenous pleads for mercy, but she hid her reaction well and looked at Greyfoot as Mottledfinch and Firegaze went on either side of him, staring at the leader.

Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:07 am

Greyfoot maintained his cocky grin when he padded into view of the leader, already feeling anticipation building up as he looked up and down the tom's fluffy white frame.  "Hello there, Whitestar."  He smirked, flicking his eyes back at the massive entourage he had in tow to bang him. "Hope you didn't have plans today." His cock already hanging awkwardly between his legs, the tom purred loudly.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:53 am

Sunstream, who had learned how to read cats well, glared at Greyfoot when he had a glint in his eyes at her words, and she stepped ahead of her sister to the toms' shoulder, not letting the fact he was a medicine-cat deter her.

"Try to put your cock in me in any way without my permission, I'll hunt you down and bite your balls off." With that, she lifted her head high, she bounded forward and mewed her presence to the leader within, announcing without much prelude who was with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)   

Back to top Go down

RP with Fireblaze!! (new thread)
Page 5 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next