From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2020 5:13 am

"Course, I love filling my little omega with so much cum." He responded, a tired smile on his face as the omeba nuzzled close to him. He couldn't wait to get to work on the house as well. Then, after a day of hard work, he could return to his mate. He always loved when his mate pampered him. He craved his touch and affection, it was addicting. A soft hum left his throat as Trevor kissed along his neck. Closing his eyes and enjoying the attention. "I'm surprised as well, but it shouldn't be too long now until you do get pregnant. Especially with your heat coming. You'll be extra fertile for me." He told him, resting his head down against his mate's head. Keeping the omega close to his chest. "I cannot wait to see my children. I hope they look like you, because your absolutely beautiful." He spoke, eventually relaxing down against him. Drifting off into slumber, warm and spent.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2020 4:45 am

The omega purred as he clung onto his mate, his breathing slowly calming down as he nuzzled close to his alpha, "You always fill me up so much, alpha" The omega cooed as he kissed at his mate's neck, purring loudly, "With how much you fill me alpha, I'm surprised you haven't gotten me pregnant already" He gave a small giggle as he smiled toward his alpha, nuzzling him softly, "Maybe your knotting me will bring on my heat sooner" He purred, "I'm excited to see my big strong protective alpha soften right up when he sees his baby for the first time" He giggled.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2020 4:40 am

Hunter eventually stopped bucking into him when his seed stopped shooting into him. "There, so full of my cum.." he rumbled, shifting down to relax against him. Turning onto his side and bringing his mate close, cradling him to his chest.."did that satisfy you, omega?" He asked him though a soft huff. Pressing light kisses against his jawline and neck. "I hope I can get you pregnant soon. I can't wait to see how plump you get." He also couldn't wait to take care of him. It had been his dream to take care of his pregnant mate as they readied for the kids to arrive.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2020 4:18 am

The omega breathed heavily as he bounced on his alpha's cock, clinging onto him and he gave a cry as the alpha moved them, he trembled and whined out loudly as he came when his mate knotted him, he shook and breathed heavily as he moved with his mate's thrusts, gasping out as he felt him fill him with his seed, "Alpha" The omega moaned as he nuzzled his face to his mate's neck.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2020 4:12 am

"You'll get it in due time, baby." He told him, helping his omega bounce on his cock. He buried his face into his neck and growled. Holding onto him tightly as he flipped them. Pinning his omega to the ground, looming over him. Roughly pounding into him. Panting against his neck, pre-cum leaking from the head of his cock into the young omega. Yanking him back, large knot slamming against his entrance. "Fuck.." he growled, shoving against him before his knot entered him. Growling as he continued his thrusts. Eventually holding his hips to his, emptying his balls into him. Shooting thick ropes of his seed into him. Stuffing him with his cum.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2020 3:26 am

"I need your cock and your knot alpha... Please" The omega begged as he bounced harder on his mate's cock, breathing heavily and he arched his back, his mouth staying agape as he bounced, whining and moaning loudly in pleasure, beginning to clench around his mate's cock as he felt his climax building quickly.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2020 3:19 am

Hunter rumbled softly as he listened to the moans of pleasure leave his mate. Enjoying how lovely he sounded to him. He kept a firm hold on him, keeping him in place while he bounced on his thick cock. Still nosing and marking up his neck, littering him with marks. Wanting to show the whole world just who Trevor belonged to. "Of course, little omega. Once I'm through with you, you won't be able to walk. You will be so stuffed with my cum." He growled softly. Bringing his mate down onto his cock more roughly, spearing him with his large cock.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 10:13 pm

The omega panted and gave loud moans as he bounced on his mate's cock, gripping onto him with his thighs as he bounced quicker, moaning loudly as he felt his mate stretching him and filling him with his cock, he shivered and cooed at his mate's words, his sides heaving as he breathed heavily, the omega tilting his head to the side to allow his alpha more access to his neck, "Don't stop alpha... Don't stop until I can't walk anymore" The omega pleaded loudly, "I want to be so full from your cum" He whined.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 10:05 pm

Hunter held his mate's hips growling softly in pleasure as he helped him bounce on his thick cock. "Good boy, baby. You feel so tight and warm around me. I can't wait until I loosen you up." He rumbled out through a groan. Keeping Trevor close to his body, nosing at the crook of his neck and kissing again his skin. Eager to make a few more marks on his soft, sensitive skin. So, that was exactly what he did. He bit down on his skin and made a few bite marks. Even sucking on his neck to create a few hickeys. "I cannot wait to see you so plump with my children, it's already such a sight to see your little tummy bulging from ny cum." He mumbled against his skin. Bucking up every now and then each time he came down on him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 2:22 pm

The omega panted softly and he clung onto his mate as he tucked his face against his mate's neck, whimpering in pleasure as he rolled his hips and continued grinding against his mate, panting as he felt his mate's bucks, he let out soft moans as he began bouncing on his mate's cock, "You feel so good inside me alpha" The omega whined in pleasure, gripping his mate's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 10:37 am

"Course, I do try my best after all." He responded, a dopey smile on his face as he kissed at his mate's shoulder. "It all sounds lovely, I think we would do just fine living here. It's secluded, and our children have a lot of room to play. I'm sure I could make a few swings for the kids to play on around here." Hunter hummed, still moving his hips to grind against his omega each time he grinded down against him. A soft growl left the alpha's throat as he felt a hand curl around his cock. Bucking up into the touch, cock twitching in his hold. Rumbling as his mate sank down onto his length. Enjoying the warmth that enveloped him. "You're fucking tight, omega. I know we haven't had sex in a while, but I never expected you to be tight like this." He growled, bucking into him to help his omega get used to his size.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 11:44 pm

"It's a wonderful thought alpha" The omega cooed softly, "A nice farm, raising wonderful children here and growing old together on the porch" the omega rambled as he held onto his mate, shivering and purring loudly at the thought, he whined softly as he continued to grind against his mate, letting out soft pants as he shifted his weight, his right hand on the side of his mate's neck, holding him softly, while he used his left hand to begin stroking his mate's length, making sure he was good and hard before he shifted his weight to lower down onto his alpha, gasping and moaning loudly into his mate's chest as he sank as far down as he could, letting out a soft whimper as he got used to his mate's size again, moaning softly, "You're so big alpha" He whined out.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 11:14 pm

"Then we'll fix this place up and call it our own. It's in a decent and secluded place. I'm sure there is food and water here too, so we can definitely thrive right here. Hell, there seems to be enough space for us to start a little farm too. So we definitely have everything we need right here." He said, still enjoying the fingers that carded through his hair. Growling softly as he nosed at his neck, kissing at the mating mark he had placed on his neck a long time ago.

A pleased rumble escaped Hunter as he felt his omega grind down against him. Feeling his cock start to harden and jerk in excitement. "Of course, little omega. I love knotting you and filling you up with my cum." He said, bucking his hips up against him as he grinded down on him. "I'm sure you are tight, baby. I cant wait to loosen you up with my dick." He responded, biting at his shoulder. Fingertips griping at his hips, bringing him close.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 10:46 pm

Trevor purred as he stayed pressed close to his mate, "I do like this place... It's big enough for us and our family" The omega cooed as he nuzzled his mate, continuing to run his fingers through his hair softly, breathing in his mate's scent and tilting his head to the side softly as he felt his touch.

The omega purred as he began softly grinding his hips against his mate, curling his legs around his mate's waist, giving a soft moan as he stayed pressed against him, "I'd happily ride you alpha as long as you shove your big knot into me and fill me up" He cooed as he kissed at his alpha's cheek, continuing to grind against him, "It's been some time since you've knotted me, I must be very tight by now" He cooed.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 10:35 pm

Hunter chewed his lower lip as Trevor said that they should be alright for now. He sure as hell hoped so, he didn't want to even think about them searching so they could take his omega back. "Still.. you may be one omega but that doesn't mean they don't want the money they would get if they sold you." He told him, "this is a good place if we decided to make this into a home. It keeps us from the elements, and it's decently large." He hummed, moving his head down to nuzzle at his mate's head. Pressing soft kisses against his hair. Drinking in his rather sweet scent that he simply craved.

A pleased rumble escaped his throat as Trevor worked his fingers through his hair, briefly closing his eyes at the kisses against his jawline. A wider grin formed on his face as his omega suggested that they loosen up and have a bit of fun. The thought only causing his cock to twitch once more. "I'd love to see you ride my cock, omega. Can you be a good mate and do that for me?" He asked him, moving his head down to press a soft kiss against his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 6:43 pm

Trevor could tell his alpha wanted to bend him over again, not that he would complain, he enjoyed pleasing his alpha and being pleasured by him. Trevor listened to his mate and gave a small frown, "We should be alright for now Hunter, I doubt they're looking for us... I mean I'm only one omega... And you were the only one that ever bred me, they have many more potential omegas there" He said, letting out a soft breath. "I'd like to find a place before my heat and even if you filled me with babies... We'd need somewhere safe and comfortable" He murmured.

The omega bit his lip and shivered as he listened to his mate's words, he cooed softly as he heard his growl, continuing to card his fingers through his hair as he pressed close and he kissed his mate's jawline softly, "Well... This place might not be as comfortable right now... But the fire is warm and we haven't had some fun in a while alpha, we have some down time" The omega cooed as he felt up his chest softly, shifting his weight to straddle his mate's lap as he purred loudly.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 5:58 pm

The alpha hummed softly as his omega said he could feel his heat coming. He couldn't wait until his heat came. That was when he was really going to work on pumping him full of his potent seed. He wanted to have his little omega stuffed so he could have more chances to carry his children. A soft snort left Hunter as Trevor said that it never stopped him regardless of him being in heat or not. There were times where he had bent his little omega over and fucked him senselessly. Just the thought caused his cock to twitch in excitement. "It's better than the other cabin, that's for sure. Though I'm going to remain on guard, I don't want us to suffer the same fate." He told his omega.

He didn't want to be tied up in a corner, witnessing his little omega being fucked and stuffed by another alpha. Only to have them both killed. He was determined to protect his mate, even if it meant putting himself in danger. A soft growl of content rumbled from him as Trevor mentioned liking the idea of being stuffed with his young. "I plan on breeding you, little omega. Especially when your heat comes. I've been waiting for us to have a little family." He rumbled, nuzzling and kissing at his neck lovingly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 5:41 pm

The omega nuzzled and cooed softly as he fussed over his mate to make sure he was clean, glancing to him as he mentioned his heat, "Honestly... I don't know when it'll come... I can feel it coming on but I don't know when" He said as he nuzzled close to his mate, "Not like my being out of heat has stopped you" The omega teased softly and he gave a laugh, staying pressed to his mate, "Maybe this place can be fixed up... It doesn't look too bad from what I can see" He said to his mate, peeking over his shoulder to look around, "I like the idea of being full of your babies, it makes me happy" He smiled, unable to help it as he placed his own hand against his flat belly.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 5:17 pm

Hunter sighed softly as Trevor mentioned they didn't pack much for clothes. "Yeah... shouldn't had us bring more than what we brought. But I was in a rush to get us out of there." He said, grinning as fingers worked to card through his light brown hair. He could never get enough of listening to his mate purr. Sometimes he hated how it was able to relax him so quickly, but he still loved it all the same. The alpha moved his head down against his mate's shoulder, drinking in his scent. "Do you know exactly when you're going to have your heat? I want us to be ready for when you do." He asked him, moving his hands up and down along his back. Massaging at his soft skin.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 2:23 pm

Trevor folded his arms over his chest and pouted as he waited for his mate's clothes, sighing when he was finally given them. The omega hung up his mate's clothes and fussed to make sure they would dry properly before he moved back toward his alpha, shifting his weight and letting his mate bring him close, the omega nuzzling up to his alpha, "I was coming, I had to make sure our clothes would dry, we didn't bring much by the way of clothes and we can't put wet clothes in our bags" The omega said as he purred and fixed his mate's hair.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 2:13 pm

Hunter kept working on the fire, trying to get it to start up so they could get warm. He lifted his head as he heard Trevor as he approached him. "Give me a moment, I'm trying to get a fire going. It's colder than dicks in here," he huffed. Still working to get a fire going within the fireplace. After a few minutes of getting a fire going, he shifted back and dusted his hands off. Relieved he had a decent fire up and going. Hunter finally shifted to wiggle out of his wet clothes. Handing them over to his mate. Remaining seated by the fire to get warm. "You better get over here too. I know you don't want me getting sick, but I don't want you getting sick either." He said, finally reaching out to grab his omega. Bringing him down close to the fire, wanting to warm him up.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 6:01 am

Trevor tried to protest as he felt his mate's jacket over him, whimpering softly as he raced after him, he squirmed as he waited for his mate to call him inside, praying that it was safe, when it was confirmed that the cabin was safe Trevor raced inside, slamming the door and panting lightly. He moved to make a temporary clothes line of sorts with some rope he found, hanging his wet clothing on it before he moved to his mate, trying to get him to stop moving long enough so he could remove his wet clothing, "Hunter" A small growl rang from the omega, "Let me get these wet clothes off or you'll get sick, and I won't be happy" The omega whined, pulling on his mate's shirt.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 5:57 am

The young alpha nearly jumped as he heard the loud bang of thunder. Having thought it was something else, a sharp snarl leaving him as he bared his teeth. Ready to protect his mate if needed. Though it seemed as if the noise was only just the storm rolling in. He looked up, sniffing at the air. Scenting the strong smell of rain, it was definitely coming. "Come on, we don't have long until it starts pouring on us." He said, wincing as he felt a few droplets of water. Moving his jacket off to throw it over Trevor's head. Making sure to keep him from getting wet, rushing to find a place. He eventually found another cabin. Stepping inside, finding it to be empty. He checked every corner before calling for his mate. "Trev! It's okay to come in!" He called to him, working to find things to make a fire. Gritting his teeth and quivering, needing to change out of his wet clothes.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 5:24 am

Trevor glanced back toward the house as he walked with his mate, with the faint scent on his alpha he could imagine what the inside of the house smelt like, the omega clung onto his mate's arm while he walked with him. Trevor kept quiet as they walked and looked for somewhere to stay, he jumped and gave a whimper when there was a loud bang of thunder overhead, the storm clouds had been rolling in slowly, it wasn't raining yet but it wouldn't take long for the water to come crashing down from the sky. "Alpha... We should find somewhere to go before the rain comes... We don't need to be getting sick" Trevor murmured to his alpha, it's not that Trev was scared of the storm or what came during it, it was what was after, what if they were soaked and ended up gravely ill from it? The thought scaring the omega to try to rush his alpha.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 5:19 am

Hunter glanced back towards the old home, still mildly disturbed by what he had seen. How long had they been there like that? It must've been a while due to how the corpses were rotting. He could see if they were fresh bodies, then he could move them just fine. But no, they had been here a while and were rotting. There was no way in hell they would be able to remove the smell of death that lingered within the house. Not only that, but the stains of the decaying corpses would be there to stay.

The alpha shook his head, "I... I can't tell you," he mumbled. He really didn't want to see his little omega getting sick on him. He knew he had a weak stomach. He had seen the way he reacted to spoiled food. There was no way he would be able to handle the thought of the two corpses within the home. It seemed as if he couldn't handle the scent that left him as it is. "Let's.. just keep going." He told him, grabbing his hand and leading him along. Hunter could only imagine what had happened. The alpha forced to sit and watch as his poor omega is fucked, only for them both to be killed. It was a rather saddening sight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next