From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 7:52 am

Trevor breathed heavily as he tried to hold in the contents of his stomach, "I-I don't know where it is... But the wind shifted and brought it" He whined, the omega was slow to get up and he moved toward their door, whimpering loudly, "You'd think we would have smelt it already" He mumbled into his hand, glancing toward his mate when he turned to find the stench. "Careful" The omega whined to his mate, turning and going to try to settle his stomach.

Not too far away from their home, was what looked like a bloated body that had been left out in the sun, up close it had been an omega, close to his due date clearly and he had been gutted, flies swarming the body and even some animals had clearly been there. Huddled in the omega's arms, was a pair of tiny pups, they too were tore apart. The bodies looked to have been there for only a couple days, but the rotting made it smell like longer.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 6:13 am

Eventually Hunter finished with the wood and began to tend to other things around the house. Finding his omega sound asleep, amused to see how exhausted he was. He just smiled and went to finish off other things around the house. By the time dinner came around, he went to go wake his mate up. Feeling the hairs on his arm and neck stand at the stench that filled the air. Where exactly was that coming from? "Shit that smells horrid." He grunted, noticing Trevor was awake and visibly reeling from the putrid scent. "Where the hell is that coming from?" He questioned, deciding to get his mate inside. "Get inside the house, I'll go check it out." He said, urging his omega inside before turning to follow the scent.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 7:23 am

Trevor purred as he rubbed his stomach softly while he watched his mate, he didn't even realize the day passing by as he relaxed, the omega ending up dozing off leaning against their home, murmuring softly as he fell deeper and deeper into sleep, his arms softly curled around his stomach as though he was protecting it, though around dinner time, the wind shifted and a scent caught the omega's nose, he startled awake and held a hand over his mouth and nose as he tried to keep from vomiting, the shifted wind bring the scent of something rotting toward their home, Trevor gave a whine as he tried to cover his face with his shirt, heaving a few times as he struggled to keep his food down.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 7:18 am

Hunter continued to chop up the wood he had. Thinking about the cute children they were going to have. He was nervous about having an omega and an alpha. Though he knew it was bound to happen and he couldn't stop it. Though he just hoped their alpha child didn't breed with their omega child. He could only imagine how upset his mate would get seeing them tied together on his knot. But, be didn't quite know what was to happen. So it was going to be a waiting game.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 6:58 am

"I know, don't worry" He said softly, leaning into his mate and continuing to purr loudly, he looked to his stomach again as he felt his mate's hands there, he smiled and held his alpha's hands, perking up at his question, "I don't know... I think one would be a nice start, just so we aren't overwhelmed... But it's rare for my family to have singles, so I would be surprised if we only had one our first time" The omega rambled as he closed his eyes to rest, he looked up when his mate moved away, the omega giving a soft nod, "I'll be right here" He said, shifting back slightly to lean against their home, making sure he stayed in the cool of the shade.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 6:38 am

"Still, I don't want you to strain yourself because you want to do something." He told him, closing his eyes as his mate nuzzled against him and purred. Hunter just continued to kiss at his mate, hands moving to his stomach. 'How many do you think we'll have?" He asked him, wanting to know. "And you better stay in the shade. It's rather quite hot out here." He responded with a huff, finally pulling back. "I'm going to go finish the wood, alright?" He told him, pulling back so he could go back to cutting wood.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 6:24 am

The omega seemed lost as he stared at his belly and rubbed it softly, jumping slightly as he tuned back into his mate in time for him to kiss the top of his head, the omega continuing to purr as he stayed nuzzled up against his mate, "I doubt I need to cut back much for right now Hun" He said, though seemed more than happy giving in to his mate, purring and giving soft coos, enjoying his alpha fussing over him, "It's not too hot out here alpha, I'll stay in the shade I promise" He said softly.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 6:01 am

Hunter was a bit nervous about the silence that sounded after he read the test results. But it seemed like his omega was rather pleased with it. A wide grin forming on his face as he latched onto him. Arms curling around him tightly, listening to the delighted purrs that sounded from his partner. God, he loved hearing those purrs. He could never get enough of them. "You're not there yet, you still have a few months yet. But I cannot wait to see you plump." He mused, kissing the top of his head. "You shouldn't work yourself too much, Trev. And it's hot out here, so stay inside where it's cool." He told him, fussing over his pregnant mate.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:33 pm

The omega pressed himself against his alpha as he waited to hear the results of the tests he had taken, he kept his face covered out of nervousness before he perked up as he heard his alpha's words, jumping and he looked at the tests with wide eyes, the omega squealing and latching himself onto his mate, clinging onto him and purring as he nuzzled his face into his neck, "We're going to have a little one" He said excitedly, pulling back enough to pull his shirt up and stare at his stomach, his hand instantly beginning to rub the slight bump.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 8:51 pm

Hunter just snorted and rolled his eyes as Trevor said that he would be insulted if the comment wasn't from him. He hummed as his omega kissed his cheek, leaving his side so he could go take a pregnancy test or two. While his mate took the tests, he just sat there and waited for him to return. Perking up once he came around with the test. Taking the test from him when it was handed to him. Glancing down at it to see what the results were. Nearly dropping it in surprise. He just stared at it in shock for a few seconds before finally opening his mouth. "We're going to have a family." He managed to say excitedly. Grabbing for his little omega, pulling his body close and nuzzling his neck. Pleased to know that his omega was pregnant with his young.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 9:31 am

"I'd find that a tad insulting if it wasn't from you" He grunted lightly, "I don't think I've gained that much" He murmured, his hands on his stomach lightly, "I'll go take a test, hopefully we're pregnant" The omega purred softly, pressing against his mate briefly and kissing his cheek before he disappeared inside to find the test he had laying around, once he took it, he refused to look at it, bringing the test to his mate and handing it to him, "I cant look" He whimpered softly, "I'm nervous" He said, covering his eyes lightly, oblivious to the positive test he had handed his mate.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 8:53 am

The alpha listened to what his mate had to say, watching Trevor lift up his shirt to try and look at his stomach to see if he had a bump. "You seem to be gaining a bit of weight. I think to get ready for our children." He said, leaning back as he took a sip of his lemonade. "I suggest you take a test just to make sure. I don't want you to not take a test and this becoming just an illness." He told his omega, placing down the glass he was holding in his hands. "Though, I am hoping you are pregnant. We've been waiting a while for this." He said, relaxing his head back to close his eyes.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 8:18 am

"I have been feeling a bit off lately..." he murmured lightly, "I have been nesting more... And I've moved everything in the house I don't know how many times" He rambled, shifting his weight slightly and he lifted his shirt a bit, "I haven't taken a test yet... I think I have some somewhere" He murmured, staring at his belly, he stood straighter and tried to look at himself, "Do I look like I have a bump?" He asked, his stomach had a very slight bump, but it wasn't much to shake a stick at, "I can go take a test" He murmured.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 7:08 am

Hunter lifted his head and looked to his nate, flashing him a light grin as he held the axe firmly in his hands. "I'll try not to!" He called to him, fixing the piece of wood on the stump and lifting his axe. Bringing the axe down and splitting the wood in two. After cutting a few pieces he decided to take a small break. Stabbing the axe into the stump, going up to the porch, sitting down on a chair he had built. "You know, you've been acting different lately " he said, eyes drifting over to his omega. "That, and you smell different. Do you think you're pregnant?" He questioned, grabbing for a glass of lemonade he had sitting waiting foe him. He hoped his omega was pregnant, he didn't want him to be sick or anything. "Have you taken any tests yet?" He asked Trevor, tilting his head curiously at him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 7:48 am

(Very Happy)

Trevor barely stopped moving since his heat was over, he had rearranged the inside of their new home at least four times before he seemed happy, he had a nest in almost every room, the largest in his shared room with his mate, it was the one he was most comfortable in and fast safest, besides when he was in his alpha's arms. The young omega had been feeling off for a few days now, having even began throwing up early that morning, he had bundled himself in one of his blankets and came outside for the first time that day, eyeing his mate, "Don't hurt yourself now" He cooed as he leaned against the railing of the porch, the omega drinking a tea he had made, hoping to settle his stomach, though he did begin to notice the changes he was going through, he seemed to fill out more and would fuss over his mate much more than usual, and his moods would change in less than an instant, he could be fine one second, furious the next, before sobbing his heart out the next.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 7:42 am

//sure! ^^

A few weeks have passed since his mate's heat. In the meantime, Hunter has been making quick work of fixing up the house. Making sure holes were well patched and they had furniture inside. He shifted and held his axe, moving an arm to wipe over his forehead. It was a rather hot day, but he insisted on working. The shirtless alpha turning to grab another log, placing it up on the stump so he could cut it. There were a few times he gave his omega a scare, but it wasn't all that bad. Having nicked himself a few times or even injured himself because he was careless. At least his omega knew how to take care of him whenever it happened.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 6:50 am

"And that's okay alpha" The omega cooed softly as he continued trying to help his mate relax, "I worry too, but I've been trying to look at our current days, as gifts, there's a reason it's called the present" He teased and giggled softly, a hand slowly wandering to his belly, wondering if maybe already his mate's seed was finding purchase in his womb, the thought making his purrs rise and an excited shiver run through his body.

(Think maybe we should do a small time skip with them? A few weeks, thinking they're working on their house and the property and Trev starts showing signs of pregnancy :3)
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 6:45 am

The alpha kept his head down on his shoulder, eyes closed as he enjoyed the fingers that ran through his hair. Rumbling softly as Trever grinded against his hips, arms moving to curl around him. "I know, and I'm excited for wheb you become pregnant. Though I still worry sometimes." He said, keeping his eyes closed and his head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 3:59 am

The omega continued to purr as he pet his mate's head with one of his hands, holding onto him softly with the other, "Relax alpha" He cooed softly, kissing his head softly, continuing to softly grind against his mate, trying to help the alpha relax, "We'll know soon if we'll have cute little pups" He cooed with a smile, resting his cheek against his mate's head softly.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 3:54 am

The alpha slowly relaxed from the purrs that his mate emitted. Sighing and nosing at his neck. "I know omega, I'm sorry." He apologized softly, hands gently holding his hips as Trevor grinded down against him. Rumbling as he fussed over him, enjoying whenever his mate fussed over him and cared for him. He closed his eyes and rested his head against his shoulder. Drinking in his warm scent.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 10:28 am

The omega continued to grind softly against his alpha, purring and fussing over him softly, "If it ever comes to it, we'll worry about it then" He said softly, "Let's just worry about now alpha" He said softly, "We have other things to be more concerned about" He told him softly, the omega trying to calm his mate and distract him, loud purrs leaving the omega.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 10:21 am

"I know, I would never walk out on you like my father did my mother." He grunted softly as Trevor grinded his hips against his. "I just.. I'm worried that something bad would happen to us and something would happen to me, causing me to not be there to help raise our children." He murmured softly. Hunter did worry about getting killed, he never wanted to die and leave his mate alone.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 9:19 am

The omega curled his arms around his alpha softly and hr nuzzled him, fussing over his alpha softly, he ran his hands through his hair softly and he purred loudly in an attempt to comfort his mate, "It's okay alpha, nothing will happen, you're too stubborn to leave me alone" He teased as he kissed his mate softly, rolling his hips and grinding against his mate softly.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 9:10 am

"It'd be interesting indeed, but I wouldn't be against having more than one kid at once." He said, smiling softly as he felt his omega kiss along his jawline. He chewed at his lip when Trevor mentioned how good of a father he'd be. "I know.. I'm just- I'm just worried is all. I'm afraid something will happen and our kids won't have a father. I don't want them to go through what I went through." He said, resting his head down on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 8:27 am

The omega chuckled softly as he listened to his mate, purring softly, "It would be an event if we had multiples" He giggled, nuzzling up to his alpha and he kissed his jawline softly, "You're a wonderful alpha, I can only imagine how great of a father you'll be" He said as he stayed pressed close, leaning into his touch and he kissed his alpha's cheek softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] Empty

Back to top Go down

Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next