From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 4:40 am

Trev gave a breath as he listened to his mate, settling down from his touch and he leaned into him, returning his nuzzles and he purred softly, "I just don't want to lose you... Of course omegas don't want to lose their alphas but... I couldn't ask for a better alpha" He said as he kissed his mate's cheek softly, purring as he playfully fixed his hair. Trev followed his alpha until he told him to stay put, he examined the house from afar, something just told him it wasn't right, he wasn't even close enough to smell the house, but he got a cold feeling from it.

When Hunter returned Trev slowly moved closer, backing off with a whimper as he faintly caught the scent of the rotting corpses, his arms curling around himself, "Hunter..." he said quietly, worry surging through the omega, "W-what was it?" He asked, even with the faint smell briefly wafting off his alpha Trev always had a weak stomach and he whimpered as he tried to keep their small traveling meal down.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 4:29 am

He tightened his hold on Trevor's hand, trying to ease his worried mind. "Nothing bad is going to happen to me, Trev. I'm not going to get into a fight with another alpha, I'm not going to be hurt." He could feel warmth fill his chest. Pleased to have such a loving mate. Hunter felt lucky to have a mate like him. Then again, it was a habbit for omegas to worry for their alpha. It was perhaps that instinct inside of them, but he still appreciated it nonetheless. "I'll be right here, omega. I'll be just fine. I should be the one who has to worry over you, Trev." He mused softly, moving his head down to nuzzle at his head.

"Perhaps, I'll keep an eye out for a secluded place as we go along. If we don't find anything else and yet there's a good hidden spot, we can settle there." He hummed and moved his head down to nuzzle at his cheek. "Now, no more tears okay? There's no need to shed tears like that." He told him softly, stroking at his hair as he walked along. Eventually he stumbled upon an old home. It looked rather rundown, but with a little work they could turn it into their home. He looked to his mate and squeezed his hand. "Stay right here, I'm going to check inside." He told him, taking a step into the old home.

When he stepped inside, he instantly gagged at the scent. Moving his shirt over his nose. "What in the hell is that smell?" He choked out, looking around to find the source of the scent. Realizing what exactly it was, two corpses. One was an alpha corpse, the alpha lifeless again the wall. While the other was an omega, naked on the bed. He shuddered in disgust and backed out, taking quick gasps of breath when he was outside. "You.. this isn't a good place." He finally told him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 3:47 am

The omega looked about as he listened to his alpha, "I wouldn't want to see you fighting another alpha over me... I'm scared to think about it... W-what if something happened? What if you won but you were badly hurt and... And I couldn't help and-" the omega cut himself off with a whine and a quiet sob, holding onto his mate tighter as he feared someone would come and take him from him.

When the alpha spoke about finding a home and if they didn't they'd find a cave, the omega nodded lightly, wiping at his eyes a little, "It was just an idea, we don't really have to find a cave... We could maybe find a nice secluded place and we could make a home, a know a little bit of building since my family helped build and repair the homes back in the village" he said as he clung to his mate, looking about more nervously now.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 3:37 am

"I know, and I don't think it would be a good idea to be stuck out in the open when your heat comes. I'd rather not risk being found and challenged by another alpha." Hunter has seen it happen at their village. He had seen two males duking it out for a cute omega. Of course, as soon as it got too violent and bloody, his mother grabbed him and ushered him inside. He never did know who had won the omega. He'd rather not fight a bloody battle over his mate.

When Trevor suggested a cave, he glanced over to him and tilted his head. "I know we don't need anyone else. But a cave?" He questioned him, confused as he gazed at the small omega beside him for just a moment. Eventually he sighed and shook his head. "We'll see, if we cannot find a home to stay in we can settle down in a secluded cave. How does that sound?" He asked, keeping his mate close to his side.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 3:17 am

The young omega stuck close to his mate as they cleaned up their temporary camp, the omega held onto his mate softly as they walked, letting the alpha lead him, he held back his longing to explore the new places, he knew they would be more at risk if they didn't find some kind of home soon.

Trevor looked to his mate and he gave a light breath, "I don't know... But I hope we find something soon... If I go into heat soon we'll be stuck wherever it happens..." the omega said as he leaned into his mate, "Maybe we could make a cave our home... We don't need anyone... Just us" He said as he looked up toward his mate, giving him a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 3:03 am

Hunter glanced over to Trevor as he started to wake up. Amusement flooding through him while he watched his mate. "As well as I can sleep. Wish we had a soft bed to sleep on. But, your nests will do just fine." He said, moving a hand up to brush his fingers through his hair lovingly. Nuzzling at his cheek before he stood up. "Come on, we should get going. I want us to hopefully find a place for us to stay before night comes once more. That, and I hate for us to be out in the open like this." He told his mate, helping him up and gathering their things together. Making sure they didn't leave anything behind before they left.

He held his hand as they walked along. Gazing around the open field they were in. "Do you think we'll find anything?" He asked Trevor, turning his head to look down at the young omega at his side. Not pulling him along like he had been doing before. Hunter felt like they were away from danger, so he could relax and not worry so much.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 2:15 am

By morning, Trever had nuzzled up to his alpha and within a few blankets, sleeping quietly as he purred, he let out a small whine as he felt his mate move but he didn't wake, only rolling toward where the alpha has slept, the omega purring louder as he felt his mate's warmth from where he slept and he breathed in his scent. When the omega finally woke, he slowly sat up and yawned, he looked around for his mate and he smiled when he spotted him, "Sleep well?" He asked as he moved toward his mate, kissing his cheek and nuzzling him softly, giving soft purrs as he breathed in his scent.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 2:01 am

Hunter sighed softly as Trevor spoke. "I know, I know. But who is there to listen? We've been stuck in a village since we were young kids. Even I don't know where we're going." He admitted, moving his head down when his omega snuggled against him. Keeping his arms around him protectively, practically shielding him from the world. "You can make a better one when we find a new place. I don't know where we'll go... but we'll get there." A bit of him was worried they'd never find a place to call home. They could get lost and potentially die. Though, the alpha doubted that would happen, but he couldn't help but worry.

As Hunter held Trevor, he managed to relax. Listening to his little omega purr always seemed to calm him down. Was that one of the reasons why omegas purred? To ease an alpha? Well, it was definitely working. He's tried to purr before, but guess it wasn't something alphas could do. Eventually Hunter started to drift off into slumber, out like a light and snoring beside his mate. Sleeping all the way until morning. Blinking open his eyes sharply, sniffing and pulling his head back. Moving a hand up to wipe at his eyes drowsily. "Morning already?" He mumbled, pulling away from Trevor so he could sit up. Looking around to see if there was any danger nearby. Relaxing once there seemed to be nothing that could threaten them.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 1:42 am

Trevor continued to purr and fuss over his mate as he sat with him, humming quietly as he listened to his words, "We should just focus on us right now... Maybe find some way to report them... But I dont know... Some alphas don't think like you" He said as he nuzzled his mate, "Some alphas like thinking that their omega isn't good enough so they want others... At least that's what I was told" He rambled on.

"I'm a little hungry, but I would rather we have somewhere comfortable to be, even if it's just for a night... I had to pull apart my best" The omega said quietly, letting out a small sigh, "It was perfect... But I can make another when we find a new home" The omega gave a small smile toward his mate, trying to make a nice sized sleeping place for them, even using pieces of his nest from their home, when he was in his mate's arms again he nuzzled close to him, resting against him and he purred loudly, keeping his arms around his neck softly as he nuzzled his face to his mate's neck, breathing in his scent, the omega visibly relaxing as he curled his legs around his alpha's waist.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 1:32 am

"Some places just think like that? Then there is something wrong with them, that's for sure." He huffed in response. A bit relieved to be off his feet for the time being. Though, deep down, his instincts yearned for him to keep going. Moving his forehead down against his shoulder, closing his eyes for a brief moment. Drinking in the comforting scent of his omega. A scent that he almost lost had he not got them away from their village.

As Trevor brought up his heat, he turned his head and nosed at his neck. Focusing in on his scent. His little omega was right, his heat was going to be coming before they knew it. That made him very glad to be away from their village. "I'm just glad we left. I'd... I'd hate to wake up one day to find you gone. Being sold to an alpha and only to be used as a toy." The alpha grumbled, nosing at the bite mark that he made on his neck when they had first got together.

Eventually, he pulled back and decided to help his mate with getting things situated. It was his job to keep his omega happy and healthy. If he couldn't do that.. then what kind of a mate was he? Hunter looked over to Trevor, pleased with how things turned out. "Are ya hungry? I brought a few things along before we left. I didn't want us to be without anything when we left." He said, shifting down to relax. Grunting and bringing his mate down with him. "I just.. feel horrible for all the young omegas that were taken. Where are they now? Some alpha's cum dump?" He could only bristle at the thought. Relieved that would never happen to Trevor, not while he was around.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 1:06 am

Trevor, or Trev for short, wasn't sure personally how he felt of his alpha uprooting them so quickly and basically dragging him away from their home, he had gathered as much of his new nest as he could before his mate dragged him away, instinctively the omega stayed as close as he could to his mate.

"Some places just think like that Hunt" the omega spoke quietly as he kept his hold on his mate's hand, Trev gave a small flinch at his mate's growl but he only whined cause he nearly lost his footing following Hunter, when the alpha claimed they would make camo the omega gave a small breath, looking about hesitantly before naturally he began fussing over a place for them to sleep, he let out a soft yelp as he felt his mate pull him close, a shiver and soft purrs leaving the omega as he leaned into his mate as he felt his licks and kisses while he listened to his growl.

"All yours" The omega said softly as he turned himself in his mate's arms, curling his arms around his neck and tangling his fingers in his hair, he bit his lip softly as he felt his mate's gentle touches, "I know you'll always keep me safe" He cooed as he nuzzled his mate, "It's a good thing you got us away Hunter... I haven't gone into heat yet since we got together... And I have a feeling it's very close" He admitted to his mate as he began to fuss over him and make sure his skin was spotless of dirt.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2020 11:43 pm

Hunter didn't think he'd have to deal with something like this. The place he called home was using their children for money. They raised them up, up until it is known what their second gender is. The alphas and betas are left alone, but the omegas are captured by the bounty hunters and sold off to be breeding whores. So, before that could happen to his little mate, he grabbed their things and left. The alpha was sure that his omega would've been next.

He kept a firm hold on his hand, keeping him close. "Stay by me," he told him firmly. Worried that if he let him wander off too far, he would've disappeared. "I can't believe it. The place that fucking raised us.. cared for us! That whole village is fucking sick." The alpha growled, tightening his hold on the young omega. Leading him through the woods away from the village that was once their home.

He led him though the forest to an open field, sighing and looking back. "Let's.. make a small camp here. Then we will continue in the morning." He said, finding a nice spot and tossing down his things. Shifting down and sitting in the cool grass. Leaning back, trying to get himself to relax. Once he got himself under control, Hunter grabbed for his omega. A protective growl leaving him, biting his neck and sucking his soft skin.

"They were going to take you from me, send you off to be a breeding bitch. They're never going to take you from me. You're my mate." He growled softly, nudging his nose against his neck. Refusing to let him go for the time being. "But we're safe, we're never going back to that village." He promised him, rubbing his hands over his lower back.

[Looking for omega]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5