From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2020 7:20 am

The omega was about to protest as his alpha got up, only whining and pouting as he curled up where his alpha had laid, breathing in his scent deeply and he gave a soft moan, "I'm sure it's coming back quicker than that alpha" He cooed, "Though I guess I should make myself eat and drink first" He said as he rolled over to watch his mate.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2020 7:17 am

The alpha just rumbled as his omega fussed over him. Groaning when his cock finally slipped out of him. "Didn't think I'd ever get my knot out." He chuckled, moving to sit up. "Lets get you some food and water before your heat hits again. I don't want you to be too hungry and thirsty." He told him. Shifting to stand up, getting his things to get the onega some food and water.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2020 6:55 am

The omega giggled as he fussed over his alpha, kissing at his jawline softly as he stayed over him, resting his head on his chest, he enjoyed the quiet and relaxation while tied to his alpha, he nearly dozed off when he felt his alpha's knot shrink enough to ease out of him, he gave a soft moan, sitting up and he stretched.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2020 6:48 am

Hunter snickered as Trevor commented on the possibility of him having multiple children. "Perhaps, it wouldn't surprise me if you did have multiple kids." He chuckled, returning the kiss that Trevor had given to him. "That would also help teach him about omegas. It would be nice to have both eventually." He responded, grinning as his hand ran through his hair. "I'm definitely going to have to make sure you're pumped full of my cum if we want more than one." He grinned, kissing at his jawline and neck.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2020 6:22 am

The omega purred as he listened to his mate, leaning down to him and he kissed him softly, he gave a soft gasp a she felt his mate's cock twitching inside him, be bit his alpha's lip and grinned playfully, "Maybe you should really make sure you fill me up alpha... For all we know we may have multiples for our first time" He cooed, petting his mate's head softly, "I think it would be cute, having an alpha as our oldest and seeing him protect his little omega brother" He giggled softly.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2020 6:16 am

"Sorry, sorry." He snickered in amusement, watching as the omega turned them both. Moving his hands to his bips while the young omega straddled him. "Hmm.. perhaps an alpha. An extra hand around the house would be nice. We can also go out and do things like hunt together and all that." He said, cock twitching inside of his omega at the thoughts. He wouldn't mind a little omega, but he wanted an alpha to do alpha activities with.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2020 5:38 am

The omega panted softly as he clung onto his alpha, "Don't get me going again then stop" The omega whined as he tucked himself against his mate, clinging onto him, the omega mustered his strength and rolled them so he was straddling his alpha and the larger male was below him, "So tell me alpha... What would you want us to have first? An alpha? Or an omega?" He asked with a purr, shivering at the thought of them becoming a larger family, he had no doubt his mate would impregnate him during this heat.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2020 5:26 am

"Course I will, why wouldn't I take good care of you? It's my job to make sure you're well taken care of. I'd be a horrible alpha if I abused your needs." He told him, still buckling up against him. Excited to breed him once more. He couldn't wait to see him leaking his cum when this was all over. He always loved watching his seed run out of him. It told him that he did a good job. "I know," he responded through an amused rumble. Stopping his bucking so he could hold onto Trevor.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2020 5:00 am

Trevor gave a soft breath as he held onto his mate, staying nuzzled close, "I know you'll make sure I'm well taken care of alpha, tired or not" He purred, resting his head against his mate's chest and he held him softly, "I'm sure I can handle a couple more days as long as you keep knotting me alpha" He cooed before letting out a soft yelp as he felt his mate buck his hips, he gasped and clung tighter onto his mate, whimpering softly, "Hunter I'm sensitive right now!" He whined as he tucked his head against his mate's chest, his cheeks burning lightly.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2020 4:53 am

"No, i doubt it'll be gone for too long. Just relax while it's away, because I don't want you to be too exhausted by the time this is over with." He told his omega through a soft mumble. Moving his head down to rest his head on top of his. Listening to those soft purrs that Trevor had emited. "Think you can handle a few more days of this, omega?" Ge asked teasingly, shifting his hips to buck against him playfully. Arms curled around him, keeping him against his chest.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 3 EmptySun May 03, 2020 6:09 am

The young omega purred as he nuzzled his mate, shifting up slightly to pull his nest in closer to them, fussing and making sure it was perfect before he cuddled up to his mate again, smiling toward him, "I love you too alpha" He cooed, "I'm feeling much better alpha, you always knot me so well" He purred loudly, "Though I doubt my heat will be gone for long" He rolled his eyes lightly, the only thing he hated about his heat was how uncomfortable it was, but he didn't mind his boosted sex drive or sensitivity, mostly because he had an alpha to take care of him while he was in heat.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 3 EmptySun May 03, 2020 6:06 am

The young alpha just grinned, shifting to make them both comfortable. He nosed at his neck while he relaxed against his body. "I love you, omega." He crooned, moving his head down so he coild relax. "Do you feel better now?" He asked him, running a hand up and down along his back. Hoping he pleased his little omega in regards to his heat.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 2:50 pm

Trevor trembled and shook as he felt his alpha cum within him, the feeling causing the omega to orgasm again, he clung onto his alpha as tightly as he could, breathing hard and giving small moans, he nuzzled and purred as he stayed nuzzled up to his alpha, his heat seeming to finally settle a bit, "Alpha" The omega purred as he nuzzled his mate, kissing at his jawline softly.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 8:24 am

Hunter growled as he felt his omega cum around him. Shifting his hips to keep bucking against him. "Omega.." he growled, biting down onto his neck before he stilled against him. Shooting his thick, potent cum into him. Bucking off and on as he came. Panting against the bite mark on his neck. Cumming into him for at least a minute before the stream started to die down. "Fuck.." he huffed. Shifting to carefully lie down beside him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 7:39 am

The young omega breathed heavily and he cried out loudly as he felt his alpha knot him, he clung tighter onto him and he moaned loudly as he came around his alpha's cock, his sides heaving and legs trembling as he moved with his mate's thrusts, "Alpha... Alpha!" The omega cried out loudly as he arched his back, feeling his alpha biting at his neck and shoving his knot deeper into him almost sending the omega into a second orgasm already.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 6:56 am

Hunter groaned, pulling on his hips with each rough thrust. Working to speed up his thrusts, growling at the pleasure. "Fuck.." he huffed, smacking his hips roughly against his own. Eager to stuff his young omega up with his seed. Knot growing and smacking against his entrance. Shifting his hips to push his knot in. Biting on his neck and growling, still working to thrust into him despite already knotting him. Sending the knot deeper into him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 6:51 am

Trevor panted and moaned loudly as he moved with his mate's thrusts, "I can't wait to feel your big knot stretching me even more alpha" He whined loudly as he bucked his hips to meet with his mate's, "All yours alpha... All yours forever" He whined out, moaning loudly as he moved with his mate's thrusts.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 5:55 am

Hunter rumbled as he listened to the wonderful sounds that left his omega. "You're just so tight.. I can't wait until I stretch you out." He growled in response, moving his hands down to hold his hips. Pulling out until the tip of his cock was left inside, pushing forward until he was buried deep within him. Keeping a steady pace as he thrusted into the omega below him. Pulling him back with each thrust forward. "All mine," the alpha growled against his neck. Listening to the sound of his balls slapping against him, the sound filling the air alongside the moans of his omega.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 01, 2020 10:51 pm

The omega breathed heavily and he whimpered as he clung onto his alpha, the omega trying to shift his weight and grind against his alpha, gasping out loudly and he moaned as he felt his mate pushing into him, "I can't get over how big you are alpha" He whined out, "You fill me so much" He breathed out heavily.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 01, 2020 10:42 pm

"I'm on it, baby." He crooned, moving his head down to kiss and suck on his neck as soon as he had climbed over him. Keeping his face pressed against his neck, yanking Trevor's legs up and over his shoulders. Grinding against his slick entrance, "you smell so good... so sweet," he rumbled. Practically rubbing his scent all over him, marking him as his. When his mate was positioned below him, he pushed in and bottomed out onside of him. Growling out in pleasure at the warmth around him. "Fucking hell, still so tight-" he panted, grabbing at his hips and grinding against him. Not thrusting into him yet, wanting to enjoy how tight he was for just a moment.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 2:31 pm

Trevor panted and whined for his mate, whimpering as he felt his mate pull away, he tried to grab for him to bring him back until he felt him between his legs, he gasped out and moaned as he shifted his weight to present himself more for his alpha, heavy pants leaving the omega, he whined and moaned as he tried to grind against his alpha's tongue, he whined and pouted as he felt his mate pull away, his sides heaving as he panted and he reached up to cling to his alpha again, "Only for you alpha" He breathed out, moaning as he rolled his hips against his mate's, "Please alpha, I need you" He whined loudly.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 8:16 am

"I've got you, omega." Hunter responded, moving to wiggle out of his mate's hold. Ducking his head down, breathing in the incredibly sweet scent of his mate's heat. Rumbling in delight, getting to work lapping up the slick that Trevor produced. Craving the taste of his slick, finding it to be rather sweet against his tongue. A pleasured groan left him in response, cock twitching in excitement as he continued to lap up the slick. Panting against him as he pulled his lips back, licking them with a grin. "God, you taste so sweet." He growled softly, climbing over him and pulling his hips close. Grinding against him, cock twitching eagerly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 2:42 am

Trevor gave loud needy whines as he squirmed in his nest, his head snapping up as he felt his mate's presence over him, he cooed loudly and began purring as he latched his arms and legs around his mate, clinging onto him and he began grinding against him, his body producing quite a bit of slick for the alpha, "Alpha... Alpha... Alpha" The omega moaned out, "I need you" He whined, rubbing his face against the alpha, breathing in his scent and trembling in excitement.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 2:34 am

When Hunter awoke the next morning, he scented something rather sweet. Lifting his head to sniff, blinking his eyes groggily. Wondering where the scent was coming from. That was when he heard the calls, waking up more and looking around. Emitting rumbling growls in response to his calls. Eyes laying on his mate, sniffing and noticing the rather enticing scent was coming from him. He shifted up from where he laid, crawling over to his mate and climbing over him. Shifting his hips, bringing his mate close to grind against him. "You smell so good.." he growled softly, biting along his neck gently.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2020 5:24 am

Trevor purred loudly as he nuzzled and fussed over his mate, he shifted his weight to get comfortable before he settled in to sleep with his mate, he dozed off with his alpha. By morning Trevor was curled up tightly within a nest of blankets and clothes, whimpering and whining as he rolled about within his nest, his heat had came by the time he woke and his heat had hit him hard, the omega giving small needy whines and calls for his mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next