From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 8:22 am

"Well, lets hope we have a little alpha first. Hell, maybe we might get lucky and end up with two kids," he was worried about having an omega and an alpha. Afraid that the alpha would breed with the omega. But he didn't know what will happen. "I'd love to have an alpha to take out hunting and do alpha tasks with. I've.. never really had a father to do that with. I dont want my child to deal with the same thing." He told his mate, moving his head down to kiss his head.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 9:51 am

The omega purred loudly as he cuddled up to his alpha, resting his head against his chest and he smiled softly, "I'm happy with either a little alpha or a little omega" He cooed softly, shuddering in excitement, "But I think if I had a choice, I'd love to have a little alpha first" he purred, "I don't know why, I just have always wanted an alpha first" He told his mate.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 7:59 am

The alpha emitted a soft laugh as Trevor mentioned that he was sore for more than just a morning. "Well, you were at least sore for a while." He responded with a roll of his eyes. Smiling as his omega nuzzled and kissed him. Closing his eyes drowsily at the affection. "We'll just have to wait and see, Trev. I'm tuckered out too," he laughed softly. Listening to what the alpha had to say next, a soft smile forming on his face. "Im glad I got us out of there, too. If we didn't get out, we'd have to raise our kids and pray none of them were omegas." He said, moving his head to nuzzle his cheek. "What do you want, love? An omega?" He asked curiously, wanting to know what he wanted their children to be.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2020 7:23 am

"If I remember right, I was sore for more than just a morning love" He giggled as he stayed pressed against his mate, purring loudly as he nuzzled and kissed at his mate softly, "I hope this is enough for you to put your baby in me alpha, I think you've tuckered me out" He cooed as he rested his head on his alpha's shoulder, subconsciously brushing his fingers across his currently flat stomach, "I've wanted this for so long alpha" He purred, "I'm glad you got us out... We can have all the babies we want now" he shivered at the idea, purring loudly.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2020 7:11 am

Hunter's chest rose and fell sharply as he held his omega close to him. Purring and gently lapping at the mark he made on his neck. "I made sure you were sore the next morning." He chuckled softly, remembering the night they first had sex. "What a night that was," he reminisced fondly. Turning his head to rest it against his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 3:04 am

Trevor gasped and trembled heavily as he clung onto his alpha, the omega letting out a pleasured cry as he felt his alpha knot him and fill him with his seed again, the omega flopped against his mate and he purred as he nuzzled close to him, glancing to where his alpha had bit him and he gave a soft giggle, "Reminds me of when we first bonded" He cooed softly, kissing at his alpha's jawline softly.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 2:59 am

Hunter growled in pleasure as Trevor came around his cock, clenching down around him tightly. The alpha bucked his hips and held the omega in place forcing his knot into him. He bit down on his shoulder, bucking his hips. Eventually reaching his orgasm. Shoving his hips against Trevor's, holding himself there as he pumped his seed into his omega. "Shit.." he panted out, removing his teeth from his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2020 7:52 am

The omega was breathing heavily and he cried as he moved with his mate, "Y-yes alpha" He whined out, "Yes!" He cried, "Please please... Knot me alpha! Please!" He howled out as he came around his mate's length quickly, sinking as low as he could onto him as he trembled from his orgasm, his walls clamping down on the alpha.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2020 7:49 am

Hunter groaned as he continued to slam his hips against his mate's own. "That's it, cum on my cock baby." He growled out in pleasure. Feeling his knot hit at his cunt, eager to push right in and tie them together. Balls clenching, ready to fill him full of cum..
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2020 7:28 am

Trevor gasped and moaned a he moved with his mate, panting heavily and he clung onto his mate, clawing at his back as he cried out in pleasure, "A-alpha!" The omega cried out in pleasure, feeling his orgasm building quickly, "You're so big" He moaned out loudly to him.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2020 7:20 am

"Ask and you will receive, omega." He growled out, holding the omega tightly as he helped him bounce on his cock. Growling against his neck at how tight he felt around him. It didn't take long for the alpha to grab him and push him down. Shifting to roughly thrust into his mate. Panting and groaning against his neck as his knot began to swell. Eager to knot his alpha and pump him full of his seed.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2020 6:56 am

Trevor whined loudly in pleasure as he bounced on his mate's cock, panting and moaning loudly, his walls clenching every so often, the omega shivering at the mention of his alpha filling him with his children, "That's all I want alpha" He whined out loudly, "I want to always be full of your babies" He moaned.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2020 6:48 am

The alpha growled in pleasure as Trevor bounced on his cock. Hands firmly holding his hips to help him ride his dick. "Can't wait to have you so full of my cum. You're going to be so full of my children." He rambled, bucking up into him each time he came down on his cock. Pressing his face against his neck as he held him against his body.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2020 6:24 am

Trev purred as he nuzzled and fussed over his mate, continuing to grind against him, he bit his lip and gave a soft moan as he felt his mate grasping his hips, "I can't deny it alpha, I'm so naughty for you" He cooed, gasping out loudly and moaning as he sank onto his cock, he whined in pleasure as he began bouncing on his cock, trying to shift himself slightly so he could help his mate bottom out within him.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2020 6:19 am

A soft chuckle escaped Hunter as he spoke. "You're such a naughty little thing, ain't ya?" He teased in amusement. Kissing along his neck as he grabbed his hips firmly. "I dont mind knotting that cute cunt of yours. I love making you feel so full, omega." He cooed, shifting his hips so he could rub his cock along his folds. Lifting the omega slightly so he could sink down onto his cock. Growling out at the warmth that enveloped him. "You always feel so good, fuck.." he panted out.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:55 am

"I don't know how long it'll be" The omega murmured as he began rubbing against his alpha and he purred loudly as he straddled his lap, beginning to grind against his mate, "Not that I'm complaining that my heat isn't over yet, that just means your big knot will feel even better inside me" He cooed as he nuzzled his alpha.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:49 am

"I know, I know.. but I don't want you pushing yourself too much." He responded, moving his head down to rest on his shoulder. Rumbling softly as he turned his head slightly to nose and kiss along his neck. "Good point, omega. Guess we're both worried for one another." Deep down, it made him feel content knowing his omega worried for him. It meant this omega was the right one. He shifted his nose and drank in his heat scent. Catching hint of his heat returning. Rumbling as his cock twitched in excitement. "I wonder how long it'll take before your heat stops because I've officially inseminated you." He mused, nipping along his neck as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 5:50 pm

"You know I can handle work" The omega giggled softly as he stayed pressed to his alpha, closing his eyes lightly, "After all, when we first bonded you didn't let me out of the house for almost a week" He laughed softly, "Though, half of that I didn't let you out" He giggled, relaxing with his alpha, though after a bit he was squirming a bit more, his heat was slowly coming back but it wasn't bothering him that much.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 9:23 am

A soft smile formed on his lips as Trevor purred, glad to calm him down. Moving his head down to rest it on top of his, relaxed against his mate. Wanting to relax before his heat kicked in again. "I will, I don't want you working yourself too much. If everything goes according to plan, you're going to be pregnant." Hunter would be lying if he said he wasn't excited. He was eager to see his mate's stomach swell with his young, only to birth them and watch them grow. He was ready for them.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2020 1:28 pm

Trevor stayed pressed close to his alpha, seeming to perk up slightly at the mention of baking, the omega had always enjoyed making sweet treats for himself and those close to him, he listened to his alpha and he started to purr softly, nuzzling his mate softly and kissing at his jawline lightly, "As long as you let me help when you need it... I'll make you all the treats you want, and make sure you get very special breaks" He cooed softly as he purred.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2020 8:56 am

"I wouldn't be doing it alone, Trev. Sure I'll be doing a lot of the heavy work, but as long as you treat me with a break I'll be fine. Maybe we can somehow get things to make those desserts you enjoy. I know how much you like to bake. You can bake for me." He suggested, allowing his mate into his lap. "You're not useless. I don't want you to do something that'll hurt you if you do become pregnant." He said, running his hands carefully up and down his sides. Kissing at his head in an attempt to soothe him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2020 2:37 pm

Trevor stayed nuzzled up to his mate, worming his way to his lap as he ate, "I just feel bad thinking that maybe you were doing everything alone... I know we don't need to do much but I want to help... I don't want to seem like a useless omega..." he said, biting his lip lightly as he hung his head, resting against his mate's chest.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2020 7:36 am

Hunter watched as Trevor sat up and shifted against him. Moving his head down when he rubbed up against him. Ratger pleased to see his little omega cuddle and love him. He was his, no alpha was going to take him away. "Things happen, Trev. I'll be fine fixing this place up for us. It's in good shape, so it shouldn't need that much stuff in order for it to be perfect." He hummed, watching in content as his mate ate and drank all that he gave him. "You can take care of me as I fix up the house." He suggested to him with a soft grin, hoping he would at least do that.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2020 5:24 am

"I know" The omega whined lightly as he watched his mate, shifting his weight to lean against him, the omega rubbing against his mate to bathe in his scent before he began munching on the food the other brought and sipping at the drink, "This is the worst time for my heat to come... It sets us further back for fixing this place up... And if I get pregnant you'll have to do it on your own... I know you won't let me help much pregnant or not" He sighed lightly, resting his head against his mate's chest.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2020 5:21 am

"But you have to get something in you, omega. Don't want you to go hungry or become thirsty because of your heat." He said, placing the items down for his omega. Shifting so he could sit down beside him. "This is going to be a long week." He told him with a chuckle, shifting so he could lean back. Making sure the omega replenished himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]   Escaping to Freedom [PAFP] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Escaping to Freedom [PAFP]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next