From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 6:08 am

The large lion continued to rub against the other and chuff out at him affectionately, his mane almost came to life and fluffed up further than it already was as he caught the faintest of whiffs of the other's heat, he sniffed at him and nudged him to try to push the other over, his tail lashing about excitedly.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 6:06 am

The fox tensed as Leo circled him, body almost instinctively wanting to scrunch up submissively. He chewed on his tongue, large ears folding back as a large head knocked against him. He moved his hands up as the large lion rubbed on him. Looking down to himself as he felt something odd stirring. The fox shuddered as he remembered that upon meeting a soulmate. The omega of the relationship goes into heat. And so that is what's going on with him. Great.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 5:16 am

The large feline circled the other, he had a confused look upon his face as he shifted closer, sniffing at the other, he let out low chuffs and tilted his head, before he did something he rarely did with even his closest keepers, he purred and rubbed his head against the other, his ears drooped back in a cute way, surprising for a large lion like him.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 11:38 pm

Yulin watched as the Lion stepped out, keeping his eyes fixed on him, not wanting to turn his back and get caught. When their eyes locked, he stepped back in alarm as everything hit him quite quickly. He got to see colors for the very first time. His blue eyes looked around, taking in everything. He soon looked back to the lion, bristling as his tail curled close to his leg. Unsure of how to react to the cat's advances. Afraid to get attacked or killed. Did the big cat know about soulmates? He didn't know.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 10:20 pm

Leonardo stalked within the darkness, his ears pinning as he stared at the new keeper, he was unsure of him, his tail lashed as he spotted the meat, licking his lips lightly. The large male lion felt as if something pulled him toward the other, he slowly walked toward the other, he snorted as he took a large chunk of meat and he began gnawing on it, his ears twitching and he looked up toward the keeper, his eyes blinking a few times, like he was trying to readjust his eyes, he suddenly dropped the meat in his mouth and moved closer to the keeper, his head low and crimson blood dripping from his mouth, Leo looked confused, all his life he had only seen black, white and greys, but all of the sudden, he saw colours, they were bright and strange to the lion, though his eyes stayed locked onto the keeper.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 10:14 pm

Name: Yulin
Species: anthro, fox
Appearance: Yulin is a rather small fox, and is quite thin. His fur is pure white with a few black splotches. His eyes are a blue. 

Yulin had opened the enclosure, closing it behind him carefully. Today was the first day he got to interact with the lion, Leo. He knew he had to be careful, or the lion could kill him. The fox wore the park vest, along with some shorts to fight off the heat. The fox looked around to find the lion. He was a bit used to seeing the world without any colors. So he just assumed that he would always remain colorblind. He walked deeper, holding a bucket of meat he had gotten fpr the large cat. "Leo! I have breakfast!" He called, dropping the meat onto the ground for him before backing off. Large ears perking as he listened for any sound.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 9:50 pm

How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 5 Barbary_lion-5

Name: Leonardo "Leo"
Species: Barbary Lion
Weight: 660 pounds
Nose to tail length: 9ft 2inches
Personality: Leo likes to be alone, he had been rescued around the age of three from an exotic "collector" where he had been near starved to death, when officials found out of the rare lion, they rescued him and sent him to a zoo where he could be cared for and protected. The large male is extremely protective of his territory and he rarely let any keepers into his large enclosure, though he grew attached to some keepers over his time at the zoo, even learned to play with children on the other side of the glass.

Leo let out low chuffs as he rubbed his body along the glass of his enclosure early one morning, the zoo wouldn't be open for a few hours, but already keepers and handlers were getting enclosures cleaned and food to some of the animals. Leo yawned loudly as he paced, a bad habit of his was to dig at the base of the glass and chew on his front claws, after years in a cage he still had some habits his handlers just couldn't get out of him. Leo jolted and he looked about as he heard the door to his enclosure open, he gave a snort as he stalked toward the door, staying within the shadows as he tried to see who was coming to his territory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5