From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 7:25 am

The large lion moved with his mate, his ears back as he stayed close, glaring toward the lioness as she tried to get the piece of meat she was offered, he roared and chased her off, growling before returning to his mate and he rubbed against him before laying against his mate and starting to eat, letting out low purrs and chuffs.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 7:18 am

Yulin stood, ruffling his fingers through the lion's mane. He leaned down and kissed his nose. "You better be good, okay? I don't want anything bad to happen to you." He said, stroking his ears lovingly. He stepped back and went to grab the meat he had dropped, making sure to leave one piece for the lioness. He walked over and handed some meat to the alpha, sitting down so he could relax and watch him eat.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 5:24 am

Leo slowly sat and he huffed as he leaned into his mate's touch, his ears pinning as he spoke about the lioness, he huffed out, lashing his tail in agitation, he wanted to be sure the lioness wouldn't go near his mate again, and that meant either killing her, or making sure she knew to keep away.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 4:59 am

The fox moved a hand to stroke at his mane, trying to ease his anger and irritation towards the lioness. "It's okay, I'm fine." He soothed, flashing him a soft smile. He leaned down to nuzzle him. "I want you to be good, okay? I don't want something bad to happen to you because you killed her." He said, holding his face in his hands.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 4:44 am

The large lion forced back a growl as his mate pushed him aside, his ears stayed pinned and he paced in agitation, constantly watching for the lioness, making sure his body was between her and his mate, his tail lashed and he looked up toward his mate, looking concerned, worried the lioness had hurt him.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 2:53 am

Yulin squirmed onto his feet as his mate tackled the lioness off of him. He stood, shocked that the lion was going after the other. When he swept her off of her feet and onto the ground, he knew that his mate was going in for the kill. He lurched forward and shoved the lion away. "No, you can't kill her. The zoo would be on both of our asses if she was killed." He said, watching as the lioness squirmed up and huffed. Flattening her ears in irritation before sulking away.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 8:50 pm

The lion continued to try to avoid the lioness, he perked up as he heard the door open, he turned to go greet his mate, tensing as he heard his mate's yelp, he charged over and roared as he saw the lioness pinning his omega, he roared loudly in rage, tackling the lioness with his larger frame, swiping his claws at her and he kept her away from his omega, snarling as he worked to swipe her feet out from under her so he could sink his fangs into her throat.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 2:51 pm

The lioness huffed as she watched the lion move away from her. The female lion grunted, shifting around on her paws as she inched closer. The lion perked her head up as she heard the door open. Turning to see that Yulin had entered the enclosure. She growled softly and stalked over, wanting to eat him more than the meat he brought in. The large cat soon pounced onto him. Her claws hooking onto him and bringing him down. The fox yelped, thrashing in an attempt to get away.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 11:46 am

The alpha lion huffed as he laid in his enclosure, he nearly dozed off as he felt something rub against him, he jolted and stared at the lioness in shock, he backed off from her and he growled in warning, his ears pinning back, he continued to move about his enclosure to try to avoid the lioness, growling whenever she was too close to him.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 4:53 am

"I know, but I have to go. I promise I'll be back tomorrow." He assured, moving his head down to nuzzle and kiss his muzzle. He stood and stroked his head for a moment. Soon leaving the alpha's side to go home. The very next day, the zoo put in a new lion. A slightly white lioness. The female lion wandered over to the male. Purring and rubbing against him in a welcome.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2019 6:23 am

As the alpha heard his mate's words, he gave a growl, trying to shift his weight to keep him pinned, he clearly pouted as the other sat up, he gave an unamused snort as he sat up, lashing his tail in agitation, he didn't want him to leave, he hated that he needed to leave.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2019 4:03 am

He could practically hear the gasps that escaped the people watching. He just allowed the alpha to push him down. He chuckled softly as he wiggled around in glee. Delighted that his mate was licking his face and calming down. "It's okay, alpha. I'm with you now." He purred, moving his head up to nuzzle the lion. He soon shifted as he realized it was about closing time. He looked to his mate and flattened his ears. "I'm sorry, alpha.. but I have to leave." He said, shifting up into a seated position.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 9:50 pm

Leo continued to pace the glass, continuing to limp and he growled, lunging at the glass again before his mate came over, his ears flicking lightly and he turned his attention to him, purring loudly as he rubbed against his omega, his tail lashing and he softly pushed him down, laying with his mate and resting his head over him, beginning to lick at his face.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 9:45 pm

Yulin relaxed against the lion, purring softly as he enjoyed his companionship. What caused him to jerk out of his thoughts was the sudden movement of Leo. He shifted and looked to see him roar and race out. Ears flattening as he listened to the loud noise. He stepped out to try and soothe the lion. Watching as a few people stood shocked to see him in there. They probably thought he was going to get hurt. He moved to stroke his mane, purring softly to try and soothe him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 6:52 pm

The alpha pressed his head against his mate, huffing as the banging continued, he tried to turn his attention to his mate, attempting to tune out the bangs, but they eventually became too much for the large Barbary lion, he jumped up and he charged out of the den, roaring as he slammed his large frame against the glass, lashing his tail and clawing at where the young ones stood, one slightly older than the others even trying to tease the lion, only making him angrier. He roared out his rage and he tried to slam against the glass again, pacing in agitation, due to hitting the same shoulder against the glass Leo carried a slight limp, the force of his body hitting the glass aggravating his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 6:12 pm

"Hey, it's okay. They're not going to hurt you." He soothed. A light smile on his face. Ears flicking as he moved his head to nuzzle the lion. Shifting to curl with him. "Besides, they probably just want to see you. They came to see their favorite animals." He purred, hoping he understood what he was trying to get at. "And they're really small. They don't know any better." He chuckled, tail swaying in content.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 5:37 am

The alpha purred as he nuzzled his mate, he seemed to understand what he was saying and gave a small chuckle-like sound, licking at his face softly, he chuffed out and rubbed his face against his mate's, his tail lashing as he laid with him, he perked his ears as he heard banging on the glass of his enclosure and he gave an irritated growl.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 4:38 am

The white fox smiled, keeping a hand pressed against him. "You know, I thought I would find a mate that's just like me, you know? I wasn't expecting a lion to be my mate. But here we are, soulmates." He said, moving a hand up to rub at his neck fur. "I bet you're thinking the same thing." He said, looking over to him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2019 5:51 am

Leo purred loudly and he rubbed his large frame against his mate's, kneading the ground with his claws and he lashed his tail, he sat beside his mate and continued purring, enjoying being close to someone, after so long of being alone, he craved attention and companionship.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2019 5:25 am

Yulin shifted back as he was placed onto the ground. He shuddered as his rough tongue ran over his fur. His ears twitched as the lion finally bit into the side of his neck. Body tensing up and shuddering, tail swaying from the pleasure. Blushing from how the other now owned him. He was his and nothing was going to change that.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 4:01 pm

Leo gave loud purrs as he softly pushed his mate back, letting him lay on the ground and he continued to lick at his neck before opening his jaws widely, sinking his large teeth into his mate's neck, pulling back and he licked at the now forming mark, purring as a roaring lion was faintly etched into his mate's skin.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 3:56 pm

The white fox shuddered in surprise as the lion grabbed him. Shuddering at the pleasure, tilting his head as the lion licked at his neck. That's when he realzed the alpha wanted to mark him. Mark him as his. His cheeks flushed, swallowing sheepishly. "Y.. yes, alpha. I would like that a lot. Please mark me as yours." He begged, keeping his head tilted and his neck bared.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 3:05 pm

The alpha tilted his head as he listened, his ears flicking and he chuffed out affectionately, he shifted his weight and he stood, pushing up against his mate and he licked at his neck, nibbling at his neck and grooming him, purrs and chuffs leaving him, his tail lashed as he tried to show his mate he wanted to mark him, he wanted other alphas and even omegas to know he had a mate.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 2:52 pm

Yulin smiled as the lion seemed to brighten up at his words. Good, he knew that would make him feel a bit better. "Is there anything you want alpha?" He asked, rubbing against him. Tail swaying as he nestled into his mane. "I have a bit of time to spare," he hummed.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 8:51 am

The large lion continued to sulk as he laid with his mate, his ears perking up as he listened to him, he purred loudly and licked at his face, pawing at his mate softly, hoping the manager would agree, though he had a feeling he would need to keep himself in check when the smaller creatures banged on his glass again, it was irritating, but maybe he could do it, for his mate's sake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next