HomeSearchRegisterLog in

How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 7:03 am

The fox growled as the other spoke, feeling fired up about what he had to say. "If that's the case, I hope you sleep with one eye open. I'll make sure to kill off your soulmate," he spat. Once the other was gone, he sat and sighed, moving his hands to his face. Ears folding back against his head, trying to think of things to do to help his alpha. He perked his ears as he heard a voice, noticing it was his friend. "Hey! Come here!" He called to him. Hoping his friend can help him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 8:00 pm

"I can easily have you fired you know, just do your job and that's it, once they give me the all clear he will be destroyed, we can't have that kind of personality for children to view" The head keeper said, "You do realize the zoo sponsors were here this morning, they saw what that brute did" He stated with a frown, "There's nothing you can do" He said before turning to leave.
Back to top Go down
http://ftbtte.forummotion.com
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 7:45 pm

Yulin turned his head to see the main keeper step in. He flattened his ears and emitted a growl. "He is also my soulmate, you'd have to kill me first before you got to him. Even then, i don't think he would appreciate that." He shot back, keeping his eyes fixed on him. He knew he had to do what he wanted, for now at least. Until then, he needed to find a way to get the lion away from the zoo. He sighed and shifted against his mate once the keeper left. Thinking about what would happen, thinking about what he should do.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 1:36 pm

The large lion gave small whimpers as he laid with the other, his ears drooped back and he let himself slowly doze off. After a few hours, one of the head keepers came to speak with Yulin, "We want you to try to get some of his semen, so we can send it off to be used to breed with other lions, the only reason they're letting him live after what happened, is because he is the last of his species" The keeper explained, "He's to stay in solitude away from people and the sedatives will stay in his food, we won't be taking anymore chances" The keeper said firmly.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 5:55 am

He stroked his head lovingly, glad the lion was relaxing. He shifted down to curl up with him, wincing at the pain he felt in his stomach. After a few minutes, he closed his eyes and drifted off beside the large lion. He wasn't sure what wasn't going to happen to him, he hoped nothing would. He didn't want to lose his soulmate, he just found him after all these years of looking.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 12:17 pm

The alpha gave a small growl as he glared toward the meat, his ears flicking lightly and he pressed against his mate, giving quiet purrs and he licked at his face softly, his tail lashed before he slowly gave in, laying beside his mate and he began to slowly gnaw on the meat packed with sedatives, his ears drooping as the sedatives seemed to be taking affect fairly quickly, a dazed blank look on the large lion's face.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 6:38 am

Yulin turned his head as they brought in food for the lion. And he knew the lion could smell the sedatives. He stroked his fingers through his hair, trying to soothe him. "It's okay, alpha. They're used to calm you down. To make you feel better." He said, hoping that would get him to eat. But he wouldn't be able to force him. "I love you," he purred, moving his head down to nuzzle him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 11:55 am

The large lion huffed out as he stayed laying in the cage, his ears back, he gave a small whine and nuzzled against the other, he jolted as he heard the cage door, some food being brought for him with more sedatives in it, he sniffed at the meat and he hissed loudly, he didn't want anymore, he could smell the sedatives and didn't like them, he didn't know their purpose, but he understood they made him feel different.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 4:48 am

The fox stroked at his head gently, trying his best to soothe him. Not wanting him to be upset and worried about what could happen to him. "Everything is going to be okay, Leo. I won't let anything happen to you." He assured, hoping it would put him at ease. He didn't want the lion to just sit and worry about what could happen to him for what he had done. "You're going to be okay, we're going to be okay." He soothed, moving his head down to nuzzle him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2019 1:18 pm

Leo pressed his head heavily against the other, his ears staying pinned and he gave a whine, he didn't want to know what the keepers would do with him, before he had been in the zoo, if he did something wrong he would have been beaten or starved, the keepers had been nice to him but he didn't know how nice they would stay after he mauled the lioness and hurt his mate.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2019 3:38 am

Yulin nearly jumped as he heard the lion start to roar and cry. That was when he realized that the lion had understood what had happened. He had remembered attacking him while he had been so furious. The fox frowned and leaned forward, trying to comfort him. "Hey, relax Leo. I'm okay, you didn't hurt me that badly." He tried to assure, running his fingers through his mane. Hoping it would tell him that everything was going to be okay.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 1:22 pm

The large lion seemed to perk up slightly as he heard the cage opening, a small growl leaving him before he felt the other sit beside him, he leaned up and he sniffed at the other, he seemed to remember his scent and he gave a dramatic call to him, his bellow loud and sorrowful, he knew what he had done, even while heavily sedated, he could smell his mate's blood on his claws.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 3:14 am

Yulin just frowned, still stroking his fingers through his mane. He carefully opened the cage with the key he snagged from the others. Once he was inside of the cage, he closed it and settled in beside the lion. Trying to ease him, knowing well that he was all messed up and tired from the sedatives he recieved.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 9:33 am

The large male gave low distressed moans as he laid with his back against the cage, he didn't even flinch when he felt fingers brush through his fur, since the other keepers kept him sedated Leo wasn't aware of everything around him, just laying his head on the metal floor and sighing loudly.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 7:17 am

Yulin was rushed to the hospital, holding his stomach as blood seeped through his fingers. When they finally managed to help him with his stomach. Despite being told to go home and rest, he shook it off and went to go see his mate. He looked around in an attempt to find him. Of course, the other keepers wanted to know why he wanted to see him so badly. But he told them flat out that they were soulmates, which caused them to look at him like he was stupid. He just growled and eventually found the lion. Sitting by the cage and stroking his fingers through the cage, trying to tell him that things were going to be okay.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 1:29 pm

As the large male heard his mate, he froze, dropping the lioness and he looked about, trying to see his omega, when he smelt him he tried to find him, though the omega had been taken out too quickly for the lion to see him, this made Leo fly into another rage, roaring and he rushed at one of the keepers, only to hear a loud bang, one of the keepers shot him with a large dose of tranquilizers, the lion dropping quickly from the potency of the drugs, Leo and the lioness were both dragged out of the enclosure, Leo was then taken to a small cage like he had grown up in and locked away from the rest of the zoo, the alpha gave loud roars as he paced his cage, trying to call to his mate, he wasn't sure how long it had been, he just remembered the humans coming a few times to feed him, then he would sleep a lot, the keepers keeping the alpha heavily sedated until they knew what to do with him, he was such a rare find they wouldn't be able to put him down for legal reasons.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 5:24 am

Yulin recieved a call to come in early, since there was an incident involving the lions at their zoo. He nearly dropped his phone and ran outside the door, climbing into his car and quickly driving back to his workplace. He could hear the screams and the shouts of terror. He raced to the enclosure and noticed what was happening. He stepped inside and pushed some keepers out of the way so he could get to Leo. That was when he noticed that the lion was barely paying attention to what was going on around him, enraged and feral. He attempted to grab him in an effort to make him release the other large cat, gasping as claws cut through his shirt and across his stomach. He gave a pained noise and was grabbed by another keeper. Eyes drifting as he allowed the keeper to drag him out.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 7:05 am

The large male gave moans of protest as he rose to follow his mate, sticking close and trying to worm his way out of the door, giving loud calls in distress as he watched his mate go, he paced at the door and gave whines, through the closed hours of the zoo, the lioness had continued to torment Leo, the large male tried to ignore her as best he could, but when she had began attacking him, leaving deep claw marks and bites, clawing and tearing at his mane, Leo roared as he finally lashed out, though when he did, it was right in front of the glass in view of many guests to the zoo, children began crying as they saw their favorite zoo animal attacking another, Leo clawed and bit at the lioness, snarling as he sank his fangs into her throat, biting down hard and he began shaking his head aggressively, many keepers rushed in to try to lure Leo off the lioness, but he refused to let go, snarling at the keepers and even swiping at one that got too close, feeling his claws dig into flesh.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 6:34 am

The fox lifted his head as he heard banging on the glass. He turned his head and noticed that it was his brother. Of course he came to bring him home from his shift. He frowned and looked down at the lion, stroking his fingers over his head. "I have to get up buddy, I need to go home. I'll be back tomorrow, I promise." He purred, leaning down to kiss his head. Climbing out from below him so he could leave. "You better be good, I'll bring you something special tomorrow if you are!" he said, knowing the lion didn't want him to leave. But he had to leave and go home.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 6:26 am

The large male gave a snort as he looked to his mate, his tail lashing lightly and he nuzzled and licked at his mate, He jumped slightly as he heard banging against the glass of his enclosure, his ears pinned and he growled out as he tried to ignore the sound, nuzzling his mate and tucking his face into his mate's lap.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 4:46 am

Yulin smiled as the alpha just seemed to give in. "Good, I hope you're good for me," he purred softly. He continued to nuzzle and rub against his mate, showering him with love and attention. He pressed his face against his mane, slumping against him lazily. "You're such a good boy.' He teased softly, pulling back to nuzzle at his face. Not pulling away from beside the large lion. Warm and comfortable beside his mate.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 11:01 pm

The large lion seemed to give a low growl as the lioness bolted away with the other meat, he resumed gnawing on his meat, looking to his mate and nuzzling him softly, letting out a huff as he listened to his words, his ears back and he seemed to have a pouting look, though leaning into his mate's touch.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 10:41 pm

The zookeeper moved his hand to stroke his head, staning up so he could get some more food for the lioness. He came back with more meat, tossing it to her before returning to his mate. He nuzzled into him, pressing against his body. Tail swaying as nestled against him. "So, are you going to be a good boy for me?" He asked, stroking at his ears lovingly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 8:47 am

The large lion grunted as he listened to his mate, his ear staying back as he gnawed on the meat, he snapped his head up and snarled as the lioness tried to sneak some of his meat away, he swiped a large paw at her before he hoarded the meat between his paws, hissing loudly, he looked to his mate and seemed to pout, the zoo obviously didn't care what he wanted, he just wanted his mate and his mate alone, not some lioness that attacked his mate.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 8:32 am

"You have to let her eat too. I may get fired for letting her starve." He said, smiling as he watched the large cat eat the meat he provided him. He shifted back so he could relax, lYing down on the ground. Tail swaying as he looked up at the sky. "You just have to get used to her. I know you don't want to, but the zoo wants a lioness." He said, turning his head to look at the lion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-