From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are We Truly The Last? [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Are We Truly The Last? [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are We Truly The Last? [Private]   Are We Truly The Last? [Private] EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 10:01 pm

"Large dragons? I've never heard of anything like that" He said as he flinched and cowered down at the roar of the dragon, "W-what? Y-you're gonna go out there?!" The smaller dragon stood and moved toward his mate, his breathing quickening as he only began to panic more, "Y-you can't" He cried, trying to grab onto his mate to keep him in the den, whimpering as he leaned into his mate's touch, nuzzling him back and licking at his face.

The smaller dragon whined as he watched his mate go, he backed himself up and stayed as far into the lair as he could, keeping a close eye on the entrance, trembling whenever he heard roars from the dragon, Phire began to pace the den when he no longer heard the large dragon, whimpering he slowly moved to the entrance and peeked outside, looking around for his mate.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Are We Truly The Last? [Private]   Are We Truly The Last? [Private] EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 8:53 pm

"I don't know... maybe it's the large dragons that my parents warned me of. I thought they were just telling stories to keep me from running off, I wasn't expecting them to be real.." he breathed, listening to the deep roar that the creature outside produced. "Stay here, I'm going to go see if I can lead it away." He said, not wanting Phire to leave the safety of their den. He didn’t want to risk him getting snatched. If Haku was being honest, he didn’t care about himself. He wasn't the one who was carrying eggs inside of him.

"I'll be back, I promise. But just stay back here against the wall and don't move." He said, turning his head to nuzzle and lick his face before racing out of the cave and taking to the air. Shooting a few more fireballs at the larger dragon. Watching the massive creature turn to look at him. Opening it's mouth and roaring at him before giving chase. Making sure to keep his onslaught of fireballs while leading him away from his den and mate.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are We Truly The Last? [Private]   Are We Truly The Last? [Private] EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 6:16 am

"Maybe you can give me more after we've slept" He purred as he nuzzled the other, resting with him until he felt his mate move, standing with him and quickly moving deeper into the den, giving a fearful screech at the eye peering into the den at them, he pushed as far back against the wall as he could, trembling violently in fear, Phire whimpered as he watched the large eye, wondering how they couldn't have noticed something that large nearby sooner.

Phire flinched as his mate shot a fireball at the creature and he listened to it's screech, "H-Haku... W-what is that thing?" He stuttered, whimpering as he stayed pressed against the wall, too scared to move, "D-did it follow us here?" He questioned aloud, the smaller dragon curling his tail around his swelled stomach, an attempt to protect the eggs inside him.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Are We Truly The Last? [Private]   Are We Truly The Last? [Private] EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 6:08 am

"I know... I still can't help but worry. And I'm sure you're worried about me as well." He said, exhaling softly after he spoke. Just allowing his mate to groom him, rather thankful that he was there with him. If he never found the dragon, he didn't know where he'd be now. Head resting against his mate, eyes closed to rest. Though he didn't fall asleep yet, keeping his attention on his mate. "I can definitely give you more," he mused. Tail curling and bringing his mate closer.

His eyes snapped open and turned to look at the entrance to their den. He bristled and stood abruptly, nudging his mate to his feet and pushing him back deeper to the cave. Feeling the ground shake as a screech sounded. Remaining in front of Phire, tensing as an eye of a massive creature peered into the cave. Haku never felt his heart stop as fast at it did. Watching the pupils focus on them, becoming thin as the eye watched them. The black and blue dragon shifted and shot a fireball at the eye. Watching the massive beast moved from the cave and screamed in pain.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are We Truly The Last? [Private]   Are We Truly The Last? [Private] EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 5:00 am

Phire purred as he nuzzled his mate and groomed him, continuing to rub against him as he leaned into him, "Don't worry, I won't go anywhere without you" He said softly as he fussed over his mate, making sure he was practically sparkling clean before he began to groom himself, sitting up long enough to lick at his cunt to clean himself, cleaning the residue from his mate's cum.

He nuzzled his swelled stomach before laying back against his mate, "Six would be good... Though maybe we could add more later, once we've rested" He cooed, "My heat is almost over and I would love to be so full of your eggs I couldn't move on my own" He rambled as he curled with his mate, looking toward his mate.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Are We Truly The Last? [Private]   Are We Truly The Last? [Private] EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 4:00 am

Haku watched the smaller dragon skin the bear. Just settling himself down to relax, mouth opening up in a yawn. "I know, but I cant help but be worried about you. We're the only ones left from what I know. And I'm just worried that something would happen and I won't be there to stop it." He said, tail flicking at the thoughts that filled his head. That was when he felt a warm body against his own. The warmth snapping him out of his thoughts.

He looked down at the large chunk of bear meat and began to eat it up. Feeling better after getting something into his stomach. After eating the meat, he shifted to curl his larger frame around the dragon. Resting his head down against his side. That was when Phire had asked how many there were inside of him. He just shrugged and gently licked at his plump stomach. "I can't quite tell. There probably are quite a few inside of you. Maybe six?" He hummed, closing his eyes and settling down. Just deciding to relax and nap beside his mate.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are We Truly The Last? [Private]   Are We Truly The Last? [Private] EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 6:58 pm

The smaller dragon purred as he rubbed against his mate, licking at his cheek as he leaned against his mate, he sat himself down and began using his claws to skin the bear, trying to get as much of the pelt off in one piece, he looked to his mate and purred, "You've done a wonderful job keeping me safe my love, you do need to relax though" He said as he got back to work, he laid the pelt out with the fur down so it could dry out, the male lashing his tail as he moved to tear some of the bear meat, carrying it to his mate.

He purred as he curled up against his mate, nuzzling him and fussing over him before he turned and began licking at his bulging stomach, the swell was slight, but noticable from the other's eggs, "They'll be wonderful" He cooed to his mate, curling his tail with his mate's, "How many do you think there is in me?" He purred while nuzzling against his mate.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Are We Truly The Last? [Private]   Are We Truly The Last? [Private] EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 10:37 am

"Yes, I don't want you to worry about making it perfect so early. We have time before the little hatchlings come to make it the way you want it." He told the dragon, moving his head so he could nuzzle his face against his already swollen stomach. Already eager to fill his lovely mate with more eggs. He was so excited to see the little babies they created, they would be absolutely beautiful. He lifted his head from his side, looking at him when he said that he was probably hungry and exhausted from fighting so much. "I wouldn't mind a chance to rest up." He hummed in response, quickly following the other. Holding the bear with his jaws. Stopping every so often to respond. "Still, it's my job to protect you. And it could've been worse than a bear, but thankfully it wasn't." He said, grabbing the bear and dragging it along.

Once Haku arrived at the cave den they made. He placed the bear down and shifted to relax. Turning his head to watch the other dragon. Tail flicking, shifting to press his head against him. "I can't wait until we're settled down. I bet our children will be beautiful." He purred, resting his head down. Watching as Phire skinned the bear and prepared the pelt for the nest.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are We Truly The Last? [Private]   Are We Truly The Last? [Private] EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 4:43 am

Phire lashed his tail as he turned to gather the materials he had dropped, purring to himself as he made sure he had everything, "I think we have enough to start, we can always add more pelts later" He said as he pressed against his mate, "I'm sure you're tired after fighting so much today, and hungry too" He added as he stepped back in the direction of their den, "And don't be ashamed if I got hurt, I shouldn't have gotten so close to it" He cooed as he looked back to his mate with a purr.

The smaller dragon stuck close to his mate on the trek back to their lair, he looked about before climbing up to the entrance and inside, it took him seconds of returning to begin working on their large nest, Phire humming and purring softly as he worked, getting what he could done before waiting for his mate so he could begin skinning the bear for their nest.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Are We Truly The Last? [Private]   Are We Truly The Last? [Private] EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 4:34 am

Haku watched as his mate came over to check on him. Closing his eyes as the dragon rubbed against him and licked his wounds clean. Making sure he was well taken care of after the battle. "That good, I'm glad that the bear missed. I would have felt so ashamed of myself if the bear had hurt you." He told him. Enjoying the warm body against him. The dragon couldn't have asked for a better mate. He was kind, caring, and he made sure to show that he loved him every passing moment.

"It'll last us for a while. So I'm glad I was able to kill it." He responded to his mate. Tail flicking gently, rumbling at the tongue against his cheek. "Well, that's good that the pelt will be perfect for the nest. Do you have everything you need for it? Or do you need more time finding things?" He asked the other dragon. Shifting the bear so he could pick it up. Eager to take it back to their den so thwy could skin the bear and eat. He was feeling rather hungry, so the bear will definitely do him good.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are We Truly The Last? [Private]   Are We Truly The Last? [Private] EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 3:43 am

Phire breathed heavily as he stumbled back when his mate came to his aid, he made sure to keep back, whimpering softly in fear, as the bear died the small male rushed to his mate, rubbing against him and beginning to fuss over his new mate, making sure his wounds were clean, rubbing his face against the larger male's, "I'm alright, my big strong mate, the bear missed me" He said as he pressed against the larger male.

Phire lashed his tail as he eyed the bear, keeping close to his mate, "Well, food is food, it'll do us good" He said as he licked his mate's cheek, "The pelt will do wonderfully to make out nest nice and warm, and soft too" He purred, "I can use my claws to take the pelt off the bear in our lair" he cooed, continuing to fuss over his mate, the young male more than impressed by his mate since meeting him.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Are We Truly The Last? [Private]   Are We Truly The Last? [Private] EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 10:38 pm

Haku rumbled in amusement as the other dragon presented himself more instinctively. Once Phire shook himself from his instincts, he continued to lead them through the forest. Trying to find anything that could help them find prey or at least something that would make their nest comfortable. The black dragon made sure not to stray too far from his mate. Not wanting to lose him, especially since he had just found him. The dragon didn't want to be lonely anymore, not after he found him.

The black dragon turned his head sharply as he heard the screech from his new mate. Wondering what exactly had spooked him so much. That was when he saw the massive bear that was looming over his mate. So he darted over and stood between the bear and his new mate. Growling and glaring at the bear in return, trying to get the bear to back down. Though it didn't seem to be the case. He just felt his chest glow, smoke rising his throat. Lunging forward and biting the bear, claws digging into him. Fighting with him for a while before the bear had died from the battle. He shifted back and huffed, the remaining smoke rolling from his lips and his chest returning to normal. He shook himself off and glanced to Phire, looking him over to see if he was alright. "Are you okay? You weren't hurt, were you?" He asked. "I guess we're having bear, and we can use the pelt towards the nest." He told him, wondering what he thought.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are We Truly The Last? [Private]   Are We Truly The Last? [Private] EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 5:31 am

Phire glanced back toward his mate and he purred loudly, lashing his tail, letting the larger male lead the way, he gave a gasp as he felt his mate lick at his cunt, he couldn't help trying to present himself more before he shook the thoughts of letting his mate fill him with eggs again, knowing they needed to build a nest and get some food before adding more to the clutch already inside him.

Phire purred as he began gathering anything he thought they would need, curling his tail around the bundle to carry it, looking to his mate often, almost like he was worried if he looked away the male would vanish. He sniffed lightly at the ground, trying to find the scent of something for them to hunt, Phire looked up slightly as he heard rustling, tilting his head as he stepped toward a bush, hearing a growl from inside it before a large bear stood out of the bushes and swiped toward the dragon, Phire gave a shocked screech and stumbled back, hissing as he backed away from the bear, just managing to avoid the claws of the bear.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Are We Truly The Last? [Private]   Are We Truly The Last? [Private] EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 4:28 am

Haku tilted his head as he watched Phire gather up rocks that were scattered about the cave. Watching him make a circle, outlining where the nest would go and how big the nest would be. He was snapped from his daze as his mate bounded over to him and licked his face. Turning his head so he could return the affections. "Okay, then I guess we'll just do both." He told him, gently licking at his face and pressing against him.

The dragon soon brushed against him and walked away, eyes following him out of curiosity. Tilting his head as the dragon lifted his tail. His own flicking out of irritation as he could tell the male was teasing him by flashing his cute cunt at him. "Oh, I definitely will make sure to fill you with more eggs." He purred, leaning forward and licking at his cunt before pulling away. Following in up beside Phire as they walked.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are We Truly The Last? [Private]   Are We Truly The Last? [Private] EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 3:42 am

Phire lashed his tail as he seemed to already begin gathering things that were in the cave to make a nest, already making a decent sized circle out of rocks to line the nest. He glanced toward his mate and he purred, bounding toward him and he licked at his face, "Well, we can do both" He cooed, "We can go gathering and hunting at the same time" He said.

"My mother taught me the best way to make a comfortable nest for eggs and a mate" He cooed, rubbing against his mate again before he began to walk out of the cave, raising his tail playfully to tease his mate, "And then when we get back, I'll make our nest and you can fill me with more eggs" He rumbled out as he moved down the slope from their den.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Are We Truly The Last? [Private]   Are We Truly The Last? [Private] EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 7:18 am

Haku looked to the young dragon, shifting against him each time he pressed and rubbed against him. "I do believe they will be rather beautiful." He purred, tail flicking as he pressed himself against the dragon. Gently licking at his neck. He could see their little hatchlings having white scales with his blue fur or black scales with Phire's red fur. Or there could be a few of them with a lovely mix of both. He looked around the den, waiting to hear what the other had to say about the cave.

When Phire said it would be perfect, he purred in delight and curled his tail over his back. "I'm glad you like it, my love." He rumbled, gently moving his head down to nose at his neck. "Come on, let's start gathering things to make our nest. Unless you wish to make it how you want it while I go hunting for something to eat." He told him. Haku didn't want to find out what wiped most of their species out. He was just glad to have found a mate to repopulate with. And then their children had to go and continue on. He could only imagine how beautiful they'd be.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are We Truly The Last? [Private]   Are We Truly The Last? [Private] EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 6:55 am

The young dragon purred as he walked with his new mate, rubbing against him constantly, trying to merge their scents to one while they walked, he chuckled softly as he listened to the other, "I would love to see our little ones have both our colours" He cooed as he licked his cheek, "I think our colours would mesh perfectly" He said as he licked at his cheek.

He shook his head as his mate spoke, "I don't want to know either... It couldn't have been a predator, we could get away easily... I thought I smelt some sick dragons some time ago... But I paid no mind..." he murmured and let out a small sigh, he perked up as he watched the other climb some rocks to check out a cave, he looked around while waiting before hearing his mate give the all clear, upon inspection, the smaller dragon saw the area as an old dried up pond, looking above the rocks to see a ledge, probably from an old waterfall, he climbed up to look at the cave, slowly moving inside and he sniffed around, "It's high up... Safe for hatchlings... Hidden from anything that could harm our eggs..." he murmured, lashing his tail as he rubbed against his mate, "I think it's perfect" He purred as he licked at his face.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Are We Truly The Last? [Private]   Are We Truly The Last? [Private] EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 5:18 am

The dragon glanced over to the other, listening to him introduce himself. "Perhaps, but I think the name suits you." He told him, tail flicking as they walked along. Glancing about as they walked, making sure to be wary of any threat that could potentially attack them while they searched for a den to call their own. "I find it amusing how opposite our colors are." He rumbled, looking back to his new mate.

"That may be true, but I also do not want to find out what exactly caused our species to practically go extinct." He told the other, still searching for a den to call their own. Finally seeing an opening, climbing up the rocks to check inside. Finding there was nothing inside and the cave was decently large. "How about this cave?" He asked, wanting to hear the other dragon's input.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are We Truly The Last? [Private]   Are We Truly The Last? [Private] EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 7:02 am

Phire nodded and purred as he stayed close to his mate, licking at his face before following after him, looking about often as he lashed his tail, the smaller male giving a small giggle, "I don't think we have one another enough time for names" He teased, "I am Phire, I guess my parents had a sick sense of humor" He rolled his eyes lightly and huffed softly.

The white dragon sniffed at the air as he walked along with his mate, wondering what kind of den they would find, he even gathered some materials for a nest as they walked, his tail curling around the items he found to carry them, "If we really are the last... At least you won't have any challengers to the territory, or me" He cooed softly as he licked his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Are We Truly The Last? [Private]   Are We Truly The Last? [Private] EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 6:53 am

"I'm sure you are," the larger dragon rumbled. Enjoying the way the smaller dragon pressed and rubbed up against him. Pleased to know that he had won his affections so easily. Not only that, but the dragon was stunning, he couldn't have been luckier. Pleased to see the dragon visibly shudder from the tail he ran down along his spine.

"Perhaps that is so," he hummed softly in thought. Tail flicking as he glanced around, making sure they were still safe. He didn't know what happened to the rest of their species, holing that whatever killed them off stayed away. He started to walk, glancing back towards the dragon to make sure he was following along. "It will be dark soon. Let us find a den to make a nest in. I can go out hunting when we find a den." He said, walking when the other dragon caught up to him. "I never caught your name. My name is Haku," he told the white dragon. Waiting for him to respond with his name.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are We Truly The Last? [Private]   Are We Truly The Last? [Private] EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 7:31 am

"I'd be more than happy to be nest bound from you filling me" The smaller dragon cooed as he rubbed himself against his mate, his tail lashing lightly as he pushed up against him playfully. He shivered as he felt the other's tail brush along his spine, he arched his back and purred loudly as he leaned into him.

"Maybe we were supposed to come to this territory, I remember being told when I was still a hatchling that destiny works in mysterious ways" He purred as he fussed over his mate, "Let's at least find a den before we make any other plans" He cooed as he rubbed against his mate again, he almost didn't want to go too far from him, scared if he lost track of the larger dragon he would be the last again.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Are We Truly The Last? [Private]   Are We Truly The Last? [Private] EmptyThu Nov 05, 2020 6:15 am

Haku just accepted the affection, tail flicking along the ground. Moving his head to groom at his shoulders. Still in slight awe at how his beautiful white scales shined from the sunlight above. He blinked from his thoughts once the dragon spoke to him. "I was pent up, so I probably did." He said, sheepishly shifting on his feet. Feeling warmth fill him as the other said he wouldn't mind more eggs. "I'm sure I could fill you with more eggs later," he told him. Moving his tail up to run it along his spine.

That was when the dragon told him that he didn't have a den to call a home. "I'm not very familiar with this area either. I've been on the move looking for a mate. I just decided to relax not too far from here before I continued my search. That was when I heard your call." He said, grooming at his neck gently. "Let us find a suitable den. We can go hunting together, unless you desire to make a nest while I go hunting." He said to the dragon, tail flicking as he pressed against him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are We Truly The Last? [Private]   Are We Truly The Last? [Private] EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 4:04 am

Phire purred as he nuzzled and fussed over his mate, his claws kneading at the ground, he rumbled and licked at his mate softly, "It feels like you filled me with a lot" He cooed, his fur ruffling slightly as he stood with the other, "I wouldn't complain about you putting more in me" He purred, nuzzling the larger male, his tail lashing lightly, giving a grunt or a small moan whenever the other bucked his hips.

The dragon turned as he felt his made pull out of him and slide off his back, he rubbed against him and rumbled softly, the male quite affectionate with his mate, "No... I've been traveling for so long I haven't been able to find a suitable den... I don't actually know this area" He explained, lashing his tail in excitement, "Maybe we can go hunting together when we find a den, unless you have one" He rambled, purring softly, "Then maybe you can fill me with more eggs, before my heat is over" He cooed, licking at the male's face.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Are We Truly The Last? [Private]   Are We Truly The Last? [Private] EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 3:51 am

Haku purred and remained over him. Bucking his hips every now and then to make sure his cum was sent deep into him. As he rested against the other dragon, he felt him turn to gently lick at his face. Tail remaining coiled around his, holding the other close to him. "I'm glad I filled you with my eggs. I don't know how many I put into you, but I was pent up and it must've been quite a few." He rumbled, watching the dragon lick at his scales. In awe at how shiny and white they were. They were beautiful, he couldn't ask for a better mate.

The dragon shifted his hips, grunting as his cock slid out of his cunt. Licking at his shoulder while he climbed off. "So, do you have a den?" He didn't know whether or not the dragon had a nice den they could share while they got ready to have young. He couldn’t wait to breed him more. Before long their species would thrive once more. "Are you hungry at all? I can hunt for you." He rumbled, tail flicking as he licked at his spine. Wanting to care for his new mate as much as possible.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are We Truly The Last? [Private]   Are We Truly The Last? [Private] EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 5:08 am

Phire lashed his tail and gave loud pleasured whines as he moved with the larger male's thrusts, his claws digging at the ground, he called and pleaded to the other as he moved with him, Phire gasped out and let out a cry as he felt the other's knot pop into him and sink deeper and deeper into him with every thrust from the larger dragon. Phire pushed back against the other as he felt the male's eggs being deposited into him, he shivered at the feeling, feeling his stomach swell slightly from the larger male's cock then his eggs filling him.

Phire panted and moaned as he felt the make cum within him, he shifted his weight on his paws as he felt quite full, the smaller dragon slumping down slightly as he panted heavily, the dragon purring as he could feel the other's eggs shifting within him as he moved, he tilted his head back and began fussing over the other's face, "Amazing" He panted out as he looked up toward the other, "You make me so full it's like I ate so much" He cooed with a small laugh, shifting his weight and looking to his slightly bulged stomach, beginning to lick along his scales softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are We Truly The Last? [Private]   Are We Truly The Last? [Private] Empty

Back to top Go down

Are We Truly The Last? [Private]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next