From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The New Toys [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

The New Toys [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Toys [Private]   The New Toys [Private] EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 6:54 am

Dante gave a cry as he moved with the alpha's thrusts to try to relieve some of the pain, pleading out to the alpha, he clawed at the ground to try to get away, he yelped and clawed at the alpha's arm to try to get him to release his throat, crying as he slowly gave in, falling limp underneath the alpha, whimpering with every thrust into him.

"he won't need you boy" He snorted, growling as the omega pulled on his knot, he gripped his arms roughly and he growled, "You want it out? Fine" He snapped, roughly yanking his knot from the omega, giving a loud pained groan before he kept his firm grip on the omega, grasping his hair and bringing him down to his cock, "Fucking suck it" He snarled.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: The New Toys [Private]   The New Toys [Private] EmptyWed Aug 05, 2020 5:48 am

The alpha growled lowly as the omega cried out in fear and pain. "After that attempted stunt, I doubt you'll be good. I thought I could let you sit without needing to keep a close eye on you." He snarled, still pounding roughly into the omega below. Landing a few sharp smacks against his ass. He moved a hand up and gripped his neck firmly, baring his teeth. "You're lucky I don't end your life right here, slut." Grey spat, keeping the rough and brutal pace into him. Not stopping for a moment, keeping the deer below him.

Kylo lifted his head up as he heard his brother. Feeling a rush of panic and protectiveness wash over him. Gritting his teeth as the alpha below him bucked into him roughly. "D-Dante!" He shouted, flailing back and struggling to pull away from the alpha. Though he couldn't get anywhere because of the knot buried inside of him. But he still tried to yank the knot from him. Whimpering from the pain.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The New Toys [Private]   The New Toys [Private] EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 7:12 am

Dante's eyes widened in fear at the alpha's reaction, "N-no! Please!" The omega cried out, yelping when he was pinned to the floor, he tried to plead again before he cried out when he felt the other plunge into him sharply, jumping when his ass was smacked, "P-please... I'll be good... I promise" The omega cried, tears streaming down his face, the usually strong omega seemed to finally be breaking, not even trying to fight the alpha now, even forcing his body to relax in an attempt to accomodate the alpha more.

Henry growled as he heard the omega, "Well now maybe I won't let my knot go down" he snorted, gripping the omega's hips and giving a few sharp thrusts until he heard the other omega's cries, his ears perking up, "Well, wonder what he did to piss my brother off" He laughed, giving his omega another rough smack to his rear.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: The New Toys [Private]   The New Toys [Private] EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 7:05 am

The alpha grunted as he turned his head to look at what clattered to the ground. Growling softly as he saw what hit the ground. "I see, and I thought I could let you relax without any supervision. I guess I was wrong." He growled, grabbing him and standing up, pinning him to the floor below him. Slamming his hips into him sharply, gritting his teeth. "Bad omegas deserve punishment." He told him, landing a sharp smack on his ass as he pounded into him.

The omega huffed in response, wanting to shoot back at him but found it would be wise not to. Emitting a noise as a hand smacked his ass. "When is your knot gonna shrink?" He whined out, pulling his hips back to try and pull him out. Though he was still locked inside of him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The New Toys [Private]   The New Toys [Private] EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 6:50 am

Dante let out a shrill yelp as he felt the alpha grab his hips and thrust into him, he lost his grip on the knife and it clattered loudly to the floor, the omega squirming and trying to pull away, "N-no" He yelped, tensing with every thrust from the alpha, the deer tried to hide his face against the alpha, immediately regretting his attempt to overpower the alpha, whining out as he was forced to live with the alpha.

The large male growled at the omega's words, "Don't get smart with me" He snapped harshly, "You be glad I haven't just gotten rid of you already" he growled at the omega, giving his rear a rough smack and he jerked his hips firmly, even tugging on his buried knot, "Maybe I should let you live, if I find a new omega we'll need some kind of nurse maid" He snickered.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: The New Toys [Private]   The New Toys [Private] EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 6:24 am

Grey snickered softly as the omega purred and grinded on him. "Oh, I will fill you sweetheart. I'll make sure you're filled with my cum." He grinned, shifting his hips so he could grab for the omega. Lifting his hips and grinding the tip of his cock along his folds. Eventually bringing him down on his cock with a groan. "Fuuck... this never gets old." He rumbled, shifting his hips up into the deer.

"Be happy i didn't say I never had a heat." Kylo huffed, ears moving back as he slumped down. Exhausted from fighting with the alpha. "And I haven't had a heat in a while. So my heat may come soon." He is going to hate when his heat comes. He would probably never be able to sleep because of this alpha. He gritted his teeth as he spoke about his brother, remaining limp on his chest. Not wanting to do much of anything.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The New Toys [Private]   The New Toys [Private] EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 6:07 am

Dante chewed on the inside of his cheek as he rolled his hips against the alpha, straddling him comfortably, "Oh of course alpha, you fill me so well" The omega cooed, acting as though his heat had returned, even forcing out a low purr as he pressed himself against the alpha, rubbing his cheeks against his chest as he continued to grind against him, before he suddenly leaned over and grabbed for the knife, trying to either use it on the alpha or hoping to overpower him.

The alpha bull snorted as he listened to the omega, "I'll give you a month" He said flatly, "You better hope you go into heat soon" He growled, his ears twitching lightly, only hearing faint sounds from where his brother was, "Seems your little friend is enjoying himself" He huffed, "Of course with my luck I get the defective of the pair" He groaned dramatically.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: The New Toys [Private]   The New Toys [Private] EmptyTue Aug 04, 2020 5:56 am

Grey continued to watch T.V until the omega decided to crawl over him. He chuckled softly and moved his hands to his hips. "Hey there, pet. Wasn't expecting you to climb up onto my lap like that. You're such a good girl." He crooned, shifting his hips so he could pull down his boxers. His fat cock growing hard against his thigh. "I bet you're eager to be filled with more of my seed, hmm?" He snickered, eager to plow him once more.

Kylo whimpered and shifted his hips. Not liking how the alpha's knot was still buried inside of him. The knot showing no signs of shrinking. "I... I don't know if I'll go into heat, okay?" He whimpered out softly. "They don't occur every month like normal heats. They usually take a few months before appearing. But I do have them." He hoped the alpha would leave him alone until his heat. But even he didn't know if that would happen.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The New Toys [Private]   The New Toys [Private] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:19 pm

The omega stayed quiet once he finished eating, his ears flicking back lightly, an idea came to him and he slowly moved, making sure he could reach the hidden knife he had found and he crawled over the alpha, straddling him, acting as if his heat had came back quickly, the omega trying to trick the alpha to he could attempt to overpower him somehow.

The alpha huffed as he bucked his hips every so often, intending to keep his knot swelled and keep the omega tied to him, "Well you don't have a choice" He snorted, gripping his hips firmly, "You better hope you go into heat, or else" He huffed out, "You'll join the rest of the defective omegas we've had" He stated flatly.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: The New Toys [Private]   The New Toys [Private] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 8:47 pm

The large bull was pleased to see the small deer eat the food he gave him. He settled back, watching the television intently. Making sure to keep an eye on the omega, not wanting to have him run off. That, and he was also waiting for his heat to kick back in. Eager to make sure the young omega was filled with his cum. By the time his heat was over, he wanted him pregnant with his young.

Kylo whimpered softly as the alpha bucked into him. Unable to pull away or fight back, so he just laid on top of him. Feeling rather defeated and exhausted from struggling. A shudder passed down his spine as the bull spoke to him. Emitting a surprised yelp at the rough thrust into him. Wincing as teeth dug into his shoulder. He could feel tears roll down his face, slightly trembling. "I-I don't want to.." he managed out with a hiccup.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The New Toys [Private]   The New Toys [Private] EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 9:07 am

Dante jumped as he heard movement in the room, peeking out toward the alpha, he seemed hesitant to take the food, but hunger overpowered him, he took the plate and began quietly eating, glancing toward the alpha often, he knew the male wouldn't stay off him long, he had to wait for the right chance to get him and attempt to save his brother.

The alpha bull snickered as he bucked into the omega every so often, gripping into him firmly, "You're going to be so full and plump when I'm done with you" He growled to the omega, giving a particularly rough thrust against the omega, biting into his shoulder and groaning deeply.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: The New Toys [Private]   The New Toys [Private] EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 7:54 am

Grey whipped up something quick for Dante to eat, walking back to his room where he last left the omega. Pleased to find that his little bitch was right where he had left him. He placed the food down on the nightstand, deciding to sit back and relax before he had to breed his omega again. He wanted to save his energy, not wanting to be tuckered out while the omega was still in heat. The alpha just sat down on a chair in the room, turning on his tv to watch.

The young omega panted heavily as he remained limp on top of the alpha. Coming down from his sudden orgasm. A soft noise leaving him each time the alpha bucked up into him, feeling his knot and cock shift inside of him. He said nothing as the bull spoke, just remaining on his chest. Too exhausted to move himself, so he just laid on top of him. Waiting for his knot to shrink so he could be taken back to his brother.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The New Toys [Private]   The New Toys [Private] EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 8:26 am

Dante stared out at the mess of the room he had made, biting his lip lightly, he didn't want the alpha to catch on to his newfound weapon, he quickly cleaned the room before he went to the bed, curling up and he huddled himself under a few blankets, hiding inside the blankets and he stared at his flat stomach, he was on the fence about getting pregnant, if he was, at least the alpha would be a bit more decent to him, but if he wasn't, he'd most likely breed him raw, he sighed loudly and whimpered, curling up to try to sleep.

Henry groaned as he gripped his omega, his cock and knot throbbing as he came down from his climax, jerking his hips every so often, "Look at you, all cuddled up to me, clamped down on my knot" He snickered, his arms curling firmly around the omega, the alpha enjoying hearing the pleasured sounds that left the small omega.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: The New Toys [Private]   The New Toys [Private] EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 8:20 am

Grey snorted at Henry's words, glad that the omega was easy for him to break. That was good, now he just needed to work on breaking his own omega even more. He made himself a sandwich, shifting down so he could eat. Humming as he thought about how nice and plump his omega would soon be. He couldn't wait to see him grow and have his children. Then, once the omegas went into heat, he was going to fill each one with his seed.

Kylo whimpered, unable to stop the moans. Hating the way his body worked to squeeze and milk the alpha inside of him. His body was just working against him and he despised it. A cry left him as he felt his large knot get shoved into him. A soft sob leaving him once the alpha shot his cum into him. Moving to slump down limply on him. The omega practically felt defeat, he didn't know what to do anymore. He couldn't fight off the alpha, and he kept getting bred by him. So it was only a matter of time before he became pregnant.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The New Toys [Private]   The New Toys [Private] EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 7:39 am

Dante continued to look about the room for anything he could use to get away, even trying to open the lone window in the room, whining as he couldn't get it open, cursing to himself before he began rummaging through the closet, perking up as he had found a knife hidden in a small hole in the wall, the knife was small and easy to hide, Dante was quick to hide it within his clothing before continuing to look around the room.

Henry groaned as he bucked his hips, laughing as he listened to the omega, "You may say no, but your body says different" he snickered, "The way you're just clenching around my cock and trying to milk me" He laughed again, glancing up as he heard his brother, "Little thing was almost too easy" He retorted with a huff, "Though you hit it lucky yours is already in heat, must have just been clinging to you" He joked, paying no mind as his brother left and he groaned loudly as he suddenly knotted the omega, gripping him firmly and he gave quick and rough thrusts into the omega, grunting and groaning as he came within the omega, panting as his knot swelled further to tie them together.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: The New Toys [Private]   The New Toys [Private] EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 7:31 am

Grey walked down the hall, scratching under his chin as he walked. Passing his brother's room, snorting as he noticed that his brother was fucking the omega. He shifted to step inside, observing the scene. "Looks like you got this bitch under control." He mused, turning to leave the bedroom. Chuckling at the harsh sounds of skin hitting skin. Glad his brother was enjoying his omega. He stepped into the kitchen, deciding to get something to eat.

Kylo whimpered at the words, practically cursing at himself for emitting the small noises of pleasure. "N-No.." he sniffled, unable to stop the noises from leaving his throat. A surprised squeak left him as they were moved, finding hinself on top of the alpha. Trembling as his body came down from his orgasm. Fingers digging into Henry's stomach as he thrusted wildly into him. Eyes tightly closed as he trembled, "a-ah!" He sobbed out, thighs trembling as he sat on his lap.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The New Toys [Private]   The New Toys [Private] EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 6:40 am

Dante whimpered as he felt the alpha pull out if him, unable to hide a shiver that ran up his spine from the feeling, he looked up as he watched the alpha leave, quickly getting up, regretting it with a small yelp as his head began pounding, he pinned his ears and looked around the room, finding some clothes that fit him, scowling lightly at the smell of the alpha coating them, before he began searching the room for a way out, he knew if he ran he could get help for his brother, though he had no clue where they were, whimpering to himself as he hurriedly looked about the room, unintentionally making quite a mess in the room.

The bull laughed as he heard the pleasured sounds coming from the omega, "That's right" He snorted out, continuing to roughly pound his hips against the omega's, his knot hitting against his cunt roughly, "You like my cock buried deep in your tight cunt don't you omega" He growled out as he shifted his weight to roll them, letting the omega straddle him to ride out his orgasm, the alpha yet to knot the omega or cum as he gripped the omega's hips to thrust wildly, groaning deeply in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: The New Toys [Private]   The New Toys [Private] EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 6:33 am

The alpha eventually felt his knot shrink, huffing as he pulled back and allowed his cock to slip out of his cunt. He shifted to sit up, stretching himself out. Turning his head to see the omega's leaking cunt, pleased to see that he had been taking his cum rather nicely. Grey stood and left the room, closing the door and keeping Dante inside.

The small deer whimpered as more tears filled his eyes as the alpha thrusted harder into him. Moving his arms over his face, noises of pain and pleasure leaving the omega with each thrust. He hated the cock that continuously speared into him. Wishing he would just cum and this would be over. Kylo cried out as his orgasm came, shamefully hiding his face as he came on his cock. Hating that his body was enjoying this.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The New Toys [Private]   The New Toys [Private] EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 3:51 am

The omega whimpered softly as he fell silent after the alpha spoke, wishing he could do something for his brother, his heat settling for now, feeling the large knot of the alpha deep within him, he ended up just staring at the wall, trying to think of a way he could get himself and his brother away before anything worse was done.

The large bull snickered as he heard the omega, "Please? Please what? Fuck you harder omega? No problem" He snickered, gripping his hips firmly and he groaned loudly as he began bucking his hips rougher and quicker, yanking the omega back roughly to meet his thrusts, not caring for how he was hurting the omega, his knot flaring up and swelling, "Fuck even after that dildo stretching you you're still so tight" He groaned out, leaning over the omega as he bucked his hips.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: The New Toys [Private]   The New Toys [Private] EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 3:45 am

Grey shrugged his shoulders and shook his head. "I could try, but my brother decides what happens." He said, a tad bit surprised to see the omega press his face into his chest and weep. He didn't know what he could do, the other omega not belonging to him. He just huffed softly and rested his head down and relaxed, waiting for his knot to go down. Cock twitching within the omega beside him. Pleased that his omega went into heat, now they just had to wait for the other omega to go into heat.

Kylo whimpered as the alpha's cock jerked into his mouth. Tears still rolling down the sides of his face, obediently sucking so he wouldn't get hurt again. He really didn't want to see what would happen if he bit him again. Relief washed over him as the machine was turned off, slumping down as the large dildo was pulled from his cunt. A surprised yelp left the omega once Henry pushed into him instead. Mouth agape in shock as the bull bucked into him. Shutting his eyes tightly and gripping at the bed. "P-Please.." he whimpered out, his cunt feeling sore and raw from abuse.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The New Toys [Private]   The New Toys [Private] EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 9:47 am

The omega whined as he listened to the alpha, his ears staying back, "Please... You have to be able to do something" He whined, tucking his head against the alpha's chest slightly, gripping onto him, "I-I won't fight you... Just please... He's my brother..." the omega couldn't hold back his tears as he began trembling, trying to think of anything he could say to get the alpha to agree with him.

The alpha gave low groans as he bucked into the omega's mouth, cursing loudly in pleasure, "Good omega" He groaned, it didn't take him much longer before he turned the machine off and pulled the dildo from the omega, only to line himself up and thrust into him abruptly, quickly beginning to buck his hips, "Be grateful you didn't do much damage" He hissed in his ear as he kept a firm hold on him.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: The New Toys [Private]   The New Toys [Private] EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 9:40 am

Grey snorted as Dante told him to try and keep his brother from getting hurt. "He's not my omega, he belongs to my brother. He can do whatever he wants to him, just like how I can do whatever it is I want to you and he cannot tell me otherwise." He told the omega, still bucking up into him. Pleased by how tight his cunt was squeezing him.

Kylo nearly gagged as the alpha bucked into his mouth. Shutting his eyes tightly, tears still running down his cheeks. Trying his best to focus on sucking along his cock. The omega was a bit relieved when the machine was turned down. But the thrusts from the machine still hurt. He closed his eyes tightly, still unsure of when his heat would start. He hoped soon, he didn't want it to not start and have them think he's useless. He gripped at the bed as the alpha continued to buck in his mouth. Trying not to choke as he sucked his cock.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The New Toys [Private]   The New Toys [Private] EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 9:15 am

The omega gave small whimpers and whines as he felt the alpha bucking into him off and on, his ears pinning as he listened to the alpha, "Don't let anything happen to him" The omega pleaded, whimpering softly, "I-I'll do whatever you want... Just please... Don't let him get hurt" He whimpered, looking up toward the alpha, "He's my brother... If I can stop him from getting hurt I will" He said.

The alpha grunted and groaned as he bucked his hips while the omega sucked on his length, "Good omega" He snorted, keeping a firm hand on his head while he turned the machine down, his way if rewarding the omega, "Just imagine, once you're in heat, you'll be so full you won't know what to do with yourself" He snickered as he bucked his hips.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: The New Toys [Private]   The New Toys [Private] EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 9:06 am

The large bull chuckled as he watched his bitch's stomach expand from the cum he had emptied into his little cunt. He snorted and shrugged, leaning back as his balls finished emptying out into his omega. "I don't know, guess I've always enjoyed nabbing up little omegas and breeding them senseless. I can take care of myself just fine, I just want an omega on my dick all day. The more they try to fight it, the better." He said with a shrug. Ear flicking as he mentioned that the other omega was his brother. Not only that, but his heats were irregular. "Well, hope he has his heat then. I don't know what my brother would do if he doesn't." He hummed. Bucking into him occasionally, growling at the stimulation. If he was being honest, of the other bitch didn't go into heat, he wouldn't mind a hearty deer stew. A few of the omegas they had snatched had been defective. So, they pumped them full of cum and decided to put them to better use. Those meals were always the greatest.

The deer continued to lick along his cock, wincing as the alpha gripped at his hair. Grunting and flinching the cock he was licking was shoved into his mouth. Nearly choking on the large length as it sank inside. The omega whimpered around his dick as the machine was turned up. Ears back and eyes shut tight at how fast the dildo thrusted into him. Tears continue to roll down his face in fear, fingers clawing at the bed as his hand kept him pressed on his cock. Knowing well he couldn't fight back again, that would more than likely kill him. So, despite not wanting to, he began to suck his cock. Sloppily sucking and moving his head along his length. Noises leaving him around his cock at the dildo thrusting into his sore cunt.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The New Toys [Private]   The New Toys [Private] EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 10:35 am

The omega gave a small whimper as he listened to the alpha, his ears staying back, he gave small sounds as the alpha bucked into him every so often, he could feel his stomach swell slightly from the volume of the alpha's seed, the omega stared at the wall as he listened to the alpha's words, he hated how most alphas just saw omegas as breeding toys, he had always wanted to be with an alpha that cared about him, but now he was stuck, knotted with an alpha that most likely wouldn't hesitate to kill him when his body gave out and was no longer good for breeding. "Why wouldn't you even try to find an omega that could care about you? It wouldn't be hard... A lot of omegas like big alphas" He murmured, he couldn't deny if he had of seen the alpha elsewhere besides kidnapping him, he would have been drawn to him, or maybe it was just his heat talking, "My brother's heats are irregular... Last I checked at least..." He admitted to the alpha, smacking himself mentally, wishing he would just stop talking to the alpha, but it was probably his heat driving him toward the alpha, no matter how much he hated the alpha.

The large bull snorted as he gripped the omega's hair, licking his lips and he gave a deep groan as when he got his chance he pushed his cock into the omega's mouth, his tail flicking and he bucked his hips slowly at first, hilting himself fully in the omega's mouth, "Fuck" He groaned in pleasure, turning the machine up more while he shifted himself so he was on his knees on the bed in front of the omega, giving him little room to move, not letting him pull off his cock, "Yeah that's it little bitch" He snorted loudly, "Suck my cock" He growled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Toys [Private]   The New Toys [Private] Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Toys [Private]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next