From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Always Here To Help [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Always Here To Help [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 4:48 am

He nuzzled him softly and he purred as he held him close, kissing his neck softly, "We need to find something to do... Besides being stuck in here for who knows how long" He said with a sigh, stretching out and he kept his son close to him, a light frown upon his face.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 4:41 am

"Don't feel bad, okay? Things could have been a whole lot worse. So let's just be thankful for what we do have." He responded with a loving rumble. Moving so he could snuggle in close to the alpha. Tangling his own limbs up with his own. Desperate to get comfortable.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 2:46 am

He sighed as he nuzzled his son, holding him close, kissing his neck softly, "I still feel bad that you aren't in a home..." he said, resting his head against his shoulder, "I'm over the moon happy that you're still alive, I don't know what I would do... But I feel bad just the same" He said, nuzzling him softly.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 11:24 pm

"I am comfortable. I'm just glad to be alive and not dead from a house fire." He responded to his alpha, moving his head so he could nuzzle and relax against him. "Just relax, dad. We'll find a house eventually." Felix assured.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 8:53 pm

The alpha pulled his omega close, letting out a sigh, "I just feel bad...You should be comfortable in a home, not some stupid hotel" He growled, his ears back and he clenched his jaw, his fists clenching slightly as he held his omega son close to him.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 8:49 pm

Felix sighed as his father said he hadn't found them a place to go. But they had this hotel, so it was better than nothing. "As long as we have a roof over our head and food, we should be okay. I'm just glad we're both safe." The omega said, moving to settle close to his alpha father.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 6:38 pm

The large alpha stayed laying back on the bed, breathing out loudly, "No progress yet for finding somewhere else to go" He said, wishing he could get his mate somewhere safer than some hotel with just officers posted around, grumbling as he felt as if he was failing to keep his omega safe.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 6:21 pm

"Yeah, but it still felt like nothing." He told his father, watching as he offered him some food and clothes. Shifting up so he could pull them on. It was a little loose, but it was better than being too tight. "These are fine," he hummed to his mate. Sitting back down so he could eat what his father had given him. Thanking him for what he had gotten.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 6:23 am

"Well you were probably sleeping the whole time" He chuckled as he moved to the bed, sitting beside his son and he offered him the food and clothes, "Those should fit you, if not we can take them back" He said, flopping back onto the bed and he yawned loudly.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 5:48 am

Feliz watched as his father left the room. Ears flicking before he shifted so he could relax. He laid his head back against a pillow, drifting off into slumber. He was still fast asleep when his father came in. Though, when be heard the door close, he blinked open his eyes as he glanced over to where his father stood groggily. Sitting up with a yawn, wiping at his face. "Thst didn't feel like a long time.." he mumbled sleepily.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] EmptyMon Dec 09, 2019 1:12 pm

The aloha gave his omega a smile before he left the room, making sure the door was locked after he left, glancing about before he left the hotel, glancing around again as he walked to his car, he could see a few undercover officers, he got to the car and started it, driving off, he had been gone a few hours before he came back into the room, bringing food for his omega and plenty of clothes, the alpha checking to see if his son was awake.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] EmptyMon Dec 09, 2019 7:14 am

The omega closed his eyes as his father gave him a gentle kiss. Blinking as he watched his father step back. "Okay, fine. I'll be right here, i promise." He assured, shifting so he could pull the blanket over himself. Relaxing on top of the bed, a soft yawn leaving him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] EmptySun Dec 08, 2019 7:11 am

"Don't worry, there's cops hidden around the building keeping watch, no one is sure why it happened, but if it's a targeting then they want to be sure you're okay" He said, kissing his omega son softly, "Daddy will be back soon, then you can have your fun" He teased as he gave him a playful grin.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] EmptySun Dec 08, 2019 6:10 am

Felix looked to his father as he came over to him. Closing his eyes so he could nuzzle the alpha in return. "Yeah, I suppose that'll make me feel better." He responded softly, shifting to return the kiss. Enjoying the fingers that stroked his head. "I know, I'll stay here." He said, he just hoped he wouldn't have any problems while his father was away.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] EmptySat Nov 16, 2019 3:17 am

He moved to the omega and he nuzzled him softly, purring and he kissed his cheek softly, "I'll bring you a treat back, that make you feel better?" He smiled as he stroked his head softly, "I just don't want you to go out there with no clothes, too many younger alphas may snatch you from me" He said.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 9:14 pm

Felix pursed his lips as his father told him to stay at the hotel. He was about to protest, but slumped down and sighed in defeat. "Fine, okay. I'll stay here.. Just try not to be too long, okay?" He told him, standing up so he could wrap himself up in his towel once more. Turning on the television so he could at least watch something while his father was away. Not wanting to be too board.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 12:51 pm

"You're going to stay here" The alpha stated firmly, "I'll go shopping and get you some clothes, also go check out a house or two, then go to the police station" He stated, glancing to his son and he folded his arms over his chest lightly, he clearly wasn't going to take any protest from his omega.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 7:50 am

When Felix awoke once more, he shifted so he could sit up and yawn. Blinking away the sleep, wanting to get up and do something besides napping all day. He got out of bed and quickly fixed himself up. "So what exactly are we going to be doing today?" He asked, noticing he had no clothes to slip into. Sighing as he sat back down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 8:58 am

The large alpha woke after a few hours of sleep, slowly sitting up and he yawned loudly, rubbing a hand over his face before he glanced about for his mate, chuckling as he noticed he was still asleep, he got out of bed and stretched out, glancing out the window and he sighed, wishing he knew who started the fire.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 8:36 am

Felix smiled as his father gave in. He purred in delight as he watched him fall asleep beside him, continuing to purr even as he fell asleep. He tangled his limbs with his mate's own, relaxing against him before deciding to map once more. Sighing in content as he relaxed, glad they were both safe and not dead. He wouldn't have known what to do if he hadn't known there was a fire happening.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 10:41 am

The alpha gave a sigh as he gave in, moving with the omega and he laid on the bed, bringing his mate close and he nuzzled him softly, curling up against him and he breathed in his scent deeply, beginning to purr as he relaxed against the omega, his eyes closing and he dozed off fairly quickly while against his mate.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 9:36 am

"I'm fine my ass. Come on, alpha. Lets get you in bed to rest," he said. Nuzzling his neck before pulling back so he could help his father to bed. "You can continue looking once you've rested. No buts, you're going to rest up until you're not tired like this." He said, moving to snuggle up against his father. Wanting to curl up and rest with him. Hoping that would help him sleep.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 9:22 am

The alpha gave a sound as his phone was taken from his hand, his ears pinned lightly and he curled an arm around his mate, "I'm fine omega... I've been trying to find a new place for us, and find out what started the fire" he said, though was making no effort to hide the exhausted look on his face, his eyes drooping and bloodshot from staying up as long as he had.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 8:36 am

Felix frowned as he noticed his mate was still awake. He stood up and trailed over to him. Moving to grab the phone, sitting down on his lap. "Alpha, you've been awake all night? Get some sleep, you need it as much as I do." He said, a frown on his face as he watched the alpha. Nuzzling his nose and kissing his lips lightly. Hoping he would agree to take a break.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 8:16 am

The alpha moved off the bed once his omega was asleep, he sighed as he sat in a chair and he pulled out his phone to begin looking different things up, trying to figure out how the fire had started and who would have started it, by the time the omega woke he was still awake, still searching on his phone, luckily he now has a few days off work due to the fire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] Empty

Back to top Go down

Always Here To Help [Private]
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next