From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Always Here To Help [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 5:34 am

Felix huffed as his father refused to let him get away. Squirming as he grinded into his hips, hating how he felt his father's large bulge. "I don't need help! I just need my medication to suppress it is what I need!" He shot back. Squeaking as a hand traveled down his shorts and into his boxers. Jumping in surprise as fingers brushed over his damp entrance. "I don't need it. Something bad could come of this!" He insisted, a whine of complaint leaving him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 5:26 am

The large bull grunted as his son tried to push him off, which only made him grab onto the smaller bull and pull him closer, grinding the large bulge in his pants against him, "I'm your father Felix, I'm always here to help my son" He said, shivering as he breathed in the Omega's scent, giving an excited groan, his hands moved to the younger's hips and one hand sliding into his clothing, he gave a grin as he felt how much slick he was producing, "It seems you need your Papa's help" He cooed in his deep voice.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 10:23 pm

Felix continued to look around the kitchen, waiting for his father to reply. The small bull only huffed as he didnt respond. "If you don't tell me, I'll just leave you to fend for yourself." He said, jumping in surprise as he was grabbed. Grunting lightly as he was pinned, wiggling under his father. He moved his hips back in shock as he felt the tent in his father's pants. Not wanting to imagine it was him that was causing his father to get like this. A gasp left Felix when his father licked at his neck, hands moving to push at his shoulders. He was not strong enough to push him off. "Hey, no- dad! I'm not your mate. I'm your son!" He hissed, trying to move his body back as best as he could.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 7:15 pm

Gerald perked his ears slightly, as he heard his son coming down the stairs, he could instantly smell his heat, he grunted out, it had been quite a few years since his omega had left, and he was extremely horny and pent up, he stood and despite his large size he snuck up on the smaller bull, "What do I want?" He repeated, his voice low and husky, "You" He answered, grabbing and pinning the omega, snorting out loudly as he sniffed at his son, letting out a groan at his scent, already a large tent forming in his pants, "Fuck... It's been so long..." he muttered, mostly to himself as he trailed a lick over his son's neck slowly.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 7:10 pm

Name: Felix Oliver
Species: Scottish Highland Cow
Appearance: 4'5" 300 kilograms his fur is lighter than his fathers, but not too light. Fur more clean, just like his mother's own. His hair is long, kept back with hair clips so they won't fall in his face. His eyes are a light green, inherited from his mother.

Felix was shocked when his heat came. He always took suppressants to keep it down, but he guessed he had run out. His father denied him of going to get more, saying it wasn't natural to suppress a heat. When his mother had been around, she would always let him go.

His ears perked up as his father called out, making his presence known. God, he felt like a mess. His fur felt itchy, felt heated. Standing up, he scrunched his nose up in disgust when he felt how damp his boxers were. It didn't feel greayt against his skin. So he grabbed for another pair of boxers and put them on. He pulled on some shorts and trailed down the stairs. Trying to not let his heat stop him.

"I can cook, is there anything that sounds good to you?" He asked as he stepped into the kitchen. Looking through the cupboards and the fridge, listening to his father, waiting for his answer on what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 4:30 pm

Name: Gerald Oliver
Species: Scottish Highland Cow
Appearance: Even 7 foot tall, 800 kilograms, solid black scraggy fur with a thick head of hair, his hair almost hanging over his face. Dull blue eyes.

Gerald snorted out as he got home from work, he worked heavy labor for anyone wanting to hire him, it never paid much, thus why his omega had left him for another alpha, though he still had their child with him, "I'm home!" Came his booming voice as he walked toward the fridge, opening it and taking out a beer, he cracked it open and walked toward the couch, groaning as he finally relaxed after a hard day at work, "You wanna cook tonight or me?" His gruff voice called, glancing toward the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Always Here To Help [Private]
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8