From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The New Toys [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

The New Toys [Private] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Toys [Private]   The New Toys [Private] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2020 7:18 am

Dante looked up and gave a gasp as he saw his brother, glaring toward the door before he began untying his brother, checking him over and he frowned as he ghosted over where his antlers had been, "Kylo..." he said quietly before he pulled his brother close, nuzzling him and beginning to purr in an attempt to comfort him, despite his own tenderness and aches, he felt the need to comfort his brother.

Henry snickered as he set the antlers off to the side as he nodded toward his brother, "Got a tight cunt that little one" he chuckled, "He's so plump already just getting filled once" He laughed, making himself a coffee to drink, "Personally, I'd pay more attention to any omegas mine bares, I'd want a decent supply of omegas over alphas, you know I don't like sharing much" He said and chuckled, "I wouldn't want even my own alpha sons impregnating my omega, they can have a choice of their omega siblings until I want them" He licked his lips at the thought of having his own hoard of omegas ready for fucking.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: The New Toys [Private]   The New Toys [Private] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2020 7:12 am

The deer omega whimpered as the cock was pulled out of him. Cunt twitching as cum spilled from his stretched hole. Whimpering as he was tied up, trying to wiggle and escape. Wondering where he was going and how long he was going to be bound like this. That was when the alpha came back with a devious grin on his face. He yelped as an antler was grabbed, crying out as one antler was sawn clean off. He tried to pull away, wanting to save his antlers. But both were sawn clean off. Tears rolling down his face, head hurting from the grinding of the saw against his antlers. He was limp when he was lifted, grunting as he was tossed inside. Shifting to curl up, shocked that his ears were sawed off like that. His cunt still sore and leaking cum.

Grey stepped out, cock limp between hus legs as he walked to the kitchen. Turning his head to see his brother step in, snorting as he showed him the two antlers he had sawed off of his omega. "I think it would look pretty good above the front door. Give us something to remember if that bitch is broken." He chuckled, working to make some dinner. "How was your deer? Mine had a nice pussy and everything. Can't wait to see if I can get him pregnant. I'll make sure to raise the alphas to fuck him and have more omegas to fill with my cum." He grinned, feeling his cock twitch at the thought.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The New Toys [Private]   The New Toys [Private] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2020 6:51 am

Dante panted and he squirmed lightly as the muzzle was removed, he kept his ears pinned back as he glared toward the alpha, "You won't get away with this" He hissed, yelping when he was picked up after the alpha pulled out of him, feeling quite a bit of cum plop out of him, he tried to fight but he was just too tired, letting out a pained sound as he was thrown into the small room, he tried to get up but his legs trembled and gave out, the deer omega glaring toward the alpha.

Henry eventually pulled out of the omega once his knot went down, he then bound the omega tightly so he couldn't move before he went to find a couple things, he came back to the omega and grinned, grabbing one of his antlers roughly and he worked to saw the other one off, doing the same to the other antler before he carried the omega to the small room, throwing him inside carelessly, "What do you think brother? Think they'll look good over the front door?" He asked as he showed the antlers he sawed off to his brother.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: The New Toys [Private]   The New Toys [Private] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2020 6:42 am

Kylo fell limp on the bed, legs trembling as the alpha just jerked against his hips. Working to fill him up with all of his cum. When the last of his seed was shot into him, ge felt relieved. His stomach just felt so swollen from his cum. He glanced to the side, ashamed that he came around his cock as well. He just laid there too exhausted to continue fighting him. He hoped he would never get pregnant. But his heat was coming soon, and that meant the alpha was going to be inside of him 24/7 until his heat went away or until he conceived. He growled in response, not looking him in the eye. Glad he could relax and take a break.

"That's a good omega. Cumming on my dick like that," he rumbled in delight. He always loved seeing his toys cum from him fucking and filling them. "Fuck, look at how swollen you are. I hope I get you pregnant, because you'll look so lovely so round with my young." He growled. Sitting there for a while until his cock stopped jerking and shooting cum. When his knot shrank, he pulled out. Grinning at the amount of cum that left his gaping cunt. He lifted him and undid his gag. Carrying him to a small room and tossing him inside. Knowing well he would soon be joined by his brother.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The New Toys [Private]   The New Toys [Private] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2020 6:20 am

Dante trembled and whined as he moved with the alpha, breathing heavily and he pinned his ears as he listened to the alpha's words, he squirmed lightly and he tried to fight again, he didn't like the idea of baring the children of one or both of the alphas, he yelped and gave a cry as he felt the alpha knot him and pump him full of his seed, his stomach beginning to swell from how full he was, the omega jerking his hips as he came around the alpha's cock, his walls trying to milk his cock involuntarily.

Henry couldn't help but chuckle as he let the omega cry out and scream all he wanted, he continued to jerk his hips until he finished filling him with his seed, groaning as he leaned back to watch him, "Fuck if you swelled up that much just from my cum, imagine how you'll swell with my babies" He snickered, rubbing is hand over the omega's stomach, "You must just love the thought don't you omega, seeing as you came too" He snickered in a dark tone.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: The New Toys [Private]   The New Toys [Private] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2020 6:11 am

Kylo just whimpered and whined as the alpha just thrusted wildly into him. Wincing as something large smacked at his cunt, realizing it was his knot. He felt panic fill him, not wanting the alpha to knot him. "N-No, please!" He begged, wiggling to try and get away from him. He only felt more fear as the alpha continued to talk. Was it not often an omega survived with them? Just the thought made him feel sick. He felt tears roll down his face as the alpha shoved his knot into him. Locking them together for a while. That was when thwme bull started to shoot his cum. "Ah!" The omega whimpered as seed spilled into him. The flow practically endless as his stomach swelled slightly from the cum. Falling limp, trembling and twitching as he came around his dick shamefully. Choking out a groan as his body shook, cunt clenching around his thick cock.

Grey continued to pound into the little omega below him. Thrusts starting to stutter as his orgasm built up. "Hope we can get one of you to your heats. We would love to breed you full of our kids. Maybe, if they were alphas, they'd breed the shit out of you." He'd love to see Dante's own alpha sons fucking him senselessly. He groaned as he knotted him. Holding him close as he shot his load, bucking his hips on and off. "Fuck yeah, take my baby batter." He growled out in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The New Toys [Private]   The New Toys [Private] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2020 5:34 am

Dante yelped and whined as he moved with the alpha, whimpering and wincing from his rough thrusts, the young omega could feel the alpha's swelling knot tugging on him while it was still small enough to keep from tying them just yet, the omega yelped loudly and he tried to hold in a pleasured cry as he began clenching around the alpha's cock as his own orgasm built, his legs trembling as he was losing control over his body, the young omega trying to cling onto the alpha.

Henry kept a tight hold on the omega's neck as he bucked wildly into him, groaning loudly as his knot swelled quickly, the bull snorted loudly as he brought the omega to meet his rough thrusts, "I'm gonna knot you so good little omega" He groaned out, "Fill you so full your little belly will swell like you're carrying my baby" He breathed heavily, "Hell, maybe one of you will survive to your heats" He snickered, the thought of an omega pregnant by him and tied to his knot spurring the bull on more and he groaned deeply as he shoved his knot into the omega, breathing heavily as he made sure they were tied before he gave short quick thrusts into the deer until he came, letting out a long loud groan as he emptied out into him.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: The New Toys [Private]   The New Toys [Private] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2020 5:21 am

Kylo emitted a yelp of pain as a hand hit the side of his face. Dazed for a brief moment until he felt his hand grab for his neck. Feeling his heart pound in his chest in fright, panic welling inside of him at the pressure that was around his throat. Kicking his legs weakly as his cock reached deep into him, crying out as he hit against his cervix. Strangled noises leaving him of pleasure, trying to keep quiet. Not wanting to give the alpha the pleasure of fucking him like this. "Gah-" he choked out, still trying to wiggle and get free. Body jerking with each rough thrust, whimpering as his heavy balls hit against his ass each time he bucked forward.

The alpha licked his lips, growling in pleasure as he fucked the omega at a quick pace. "Fuck.. can't wait to fill you up with my cum." He growled in pleasure, knot still growing with each thrust. He leaned over him, holding the omega under his body and speeding up his thrusts. Listening to the loud smacks and the bed creaking. "Such a good pussy.." Grey huffed out while he ploughed into him. Getting ready to shove his knot into the omega so he could fill him with his potent seed.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The New Toys [Private]   The New Toys [Private] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2020 4:20 am

Dante tried to squirm and fight more as he heard his brother, he yelped and tried to grab onto the alpha's arm as he felt his hand around his throat, he trembled and yelped with every thrust, breathing heavily and he winced as he was forced to move with the alpha's thrusts, he whimpered and bit his lip to hold in any more sounds from leaving him as he actually began to feel pleasure from the force of the alpha's thrusts, the alpha's cock easily hitting against his cervix, Dante unable to hold in a whine as he tried to cling onto the alpha.

The large alpha groaned loudly as he bucked into the omega, snorting as he just barely dodged the omega's antlers, "I'll be cutting those off tomorrow, that's for sure" He growled as he raised his hand, swiping his hand over the omega's face to smack him before grasping his throat with his large hand, tightening his grip to apply a bit of pressure as he raised the omega's legs over his shoulders to thrust deeply into him.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: The New Toys [Private]   The New Toys [Private] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2020 4:07 am

The young omega cried out with each thrust into him. "N-No, I don't want to be yours! T.. This isn't fair!" He shot back , squirming in an effort to get away from the alpha that ploughed into his sore cunt. Though it was rather hard to due to the firm hold he had on his. Kylo kicked his legs out, "agh!" He mewled out as the head of his cock slammed against his cervix. When this alpha mentioned the other bull breaking his brother as well, panic welled up within him. He squirmed and trashed to get to his brother. Determined to help save him. He moved to try and kick the alpha off, even bucking his antlers at him. "D-Dante!" He shouted to his brother, hoping he was okay.

Grey snorted as he continued to thrust into this deer's incredibly tight cunt. "Shit, never felt such a lovely pussy before. This was exactly what I wanted." He groaned, looking down to watch his cock roughly slide in and out of his cunt. He growled as the deer tried to fight him off, grabbing his throat and pinning him to the bed. "I suggest you quit fighting, omega. Or I will make sure you end up like all the other omegas I've had." The large bull told him, still smacking his hips against him. His ear flicked as he heard the omega's cries from the other room. "Awh, Dante- sounds like he's trying to save you. But if that cute whore fights too much, he'll definitely recieved something special for being bad." He chuckled, groaning as he felt his knot grow. Smacking against his cunt with each rough thrust.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The New Toys [Private]   The New Toys [Private] - Page 3 EmptySun May 03, 2020 5:05 am

Dante breathed heavily and he whined loudly as he could hear his brother, he gave a cry as he felt the alpha thrusting into him, he tried to push the alpha away from him, whining loudly as he was forced to move with the alpha's thrusts, his body much smaller than his, he tried to use his antlers again to fend the alpha off, yelps leaving him whenever the alpha thrust into him and his balls smacked against his rear.

The alpha bull groaned loudly and chuckled as he let the omega try to fight all he wanted, keeping a firm hold on his hips as he thrust quickly, "Now where's the fun in that omega?" He snickered, "You're mine, I'll use you how I want" He said, the alpha thrusting rougher into him, bringing him closer and shifting the deer's legs to thrust deeper into him, groaning loudly, "My brother will be breaking that spitfire you had with you, I bet he's enjoying ploughing into him" He snorted loudly.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: The New Toys [Private]   The New Toys [Private] - Page 3 EmptySun May 03, 2020 4:51 am

Kylo emitted a yelp if panic as he was grabbed and yanked over to him. Squirming around in an effort to try and get away from him. "N-No, please!" The deer whimpered out, thrashing around in an effort to get away from him. Breath hitching in his throat as the alpha pressed the head of his cock against his cunt. Crying out as he plunged his thick cock into him. "It's too big!" He shouted, kicking around his legs to get away. Eyes shutting tightly as cries left him once the alpha started to thrust into him. Not used to the stretch, finding it too much for him to handle. "Please! P-Pull out!" He sobbed, trying to get his mind off of the alpha that thrusted into his pussy.

"Ah, such a tight little cunt. I cannot wait to break open this pussy." He growled, working to shove in as much of his cock as he could. Growling in delight at how the omega clenched around him. An ear flicked as he heard cries coming from the other room. "So, it seems like my brother is already working on breaking that omega that was with you." He chuckled, shifting his hips so he could begin roughly thrusting into the deer. Listening to his heavy balls smack against his ass. He couldn't wait to fill him up with his cum. Wanting to make sure he was leaking by the time he was finished.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The New Toys [Private]   The New Toys [Private] - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 2:47 pm

The young omega breathed heavily and he continued to squirm and try to fight the alpha, his ears back and he gave a small whimper as he felt his hand against his folds, his breathing quickening and he gave a distressed sound as he felt his legs being tied and the cock pressing against his entrance, he let out a shrill sound as the cock pushed deep into him, his cunt not even big enough to fit the whole thing, at least for now, Dante whined as he tried to squirm and thrash to get away from the alpha, his eyes closed tightly.

Henry huffed as he listened to the omega, snickering, "Don't worry, no alpha will want you after this" He snorted out, "You're mine" He said as he abruptly pulled the deer close and he gripped his legs tightly, lining himself up at his cunt before he jerked his hips forward, thrusting as much of his cock into him as he could with a loud groan, the alpha not even giving the omega time to get used to the stretch as he began thrusting into him at a rough and fast pace.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: The New Toys [Private]   The New Toys [Private] - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 8:20 am

The omega gasped in panic as his clothes were torn off of him. Moving his legs together to cover his cunt. Feeling his heart pound within his chest, ears back as he moved his head away. Wishing he was back at home with his mother, safe in bed. Or just chatting in his room with his brother and playing video games. That's when it hit him, was his brother okay? He felt horrible for bringing him into this mess. His breath caught in his throat in alarm. Shocked by the large cock that stood before him. "I.. No! You're not my alpha! You can't do this!" He yelped, trying to wiggle himself back closer to the headboard.

"If you keep trying to use your antlers, I will saw them off. Turn you into a little doe," he warned, still rubbing along his folds. Eager to knot his small, unused cunt. He pulled his hand away and grabbed for his legs. Spreading them out and tying them up so his legs would remain spread for him. "Such a lovely little cunt," the bull grunted. Shifting to grab his cock, rubbing his length along his folds. "Say goodbye to your virginity, doe. Because it's mine now," he grunted. Shifting his hips back before he pushed forward. Bottoming out inside of him, pushing his large cock as deep as possible.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The New Toys [Private]   The New Toys [Private] - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 7:35 am

Dante squirmed and kicked out as he felt the other grabbing him, he kept his ears back and he continued to try to use his antlers as weapons, he tensed and let out a yelp as he felt the alpha's fingers brush his folds, his breathing quickening at his words and he shook his head frantically, still trying to pull away, trying to shift his weight to cover himself.

"That's right, keep begging and pleading, see how far it'll get you" He grunted, tearing the clothes off the omega and he towered over him, "Maybe I should use that mouth first, before knotting you huh?" He grinned, his long tail lashing and he snorted as he removed his own clothing, beginning to stroke his large cock to get himself hard.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: The New Toys [Private]   The New Toys [Private] - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 6:52 am

Kylo struggled as he was bound to the bed. Tugging on his restraints, trying to get away from the alpha. He wanted out so he could get his brother and get out. The omega tugged and tugged, but it seemed as if he was getting nowhere. The small deer grinded his antlers against the bounds, hoping to rub them off. But it seemed like that wasn't working either. "N-No. Now let me and my brother go! This is against my will, you can't do this!" The deer shouted at him. Ears moving back as he wriggled around. Still determined to escape.

The alpha snickered at how the omega kept fighting. "I love it when they put up a fight." He rumbled, feeling his cock press painfully against his pants. "Makes me so hard seeing you fight." He snickered with the lick of his lips. Shifting to undo his belt, letting his pants fall to reveal his cock. His cock rather long and thick. He grabbed his legs and spread them, noticing his slit. "Ah, so you do have a little cunt." He grinned, moving a hand to rub at the folds. "I cannot wait to break this cunt with my thick cock." Grey grinned in delight, cock twitching and leaking in excitement.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The New Toys [Private]   The New Toys [Private] - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 6:35 am

The omega squirmed and tried to kick at the aloha, keeping his ears back as he was moved about by the alpha, he kept his ears back and even tried to use his small antlers as a weapon, trying to protest against the alpha, he tried to cover himself with his legs and tail as he was undressed, trying to hide the cunt between his legs, eyes glaring challengingly toward the alpha.

"I told you not to fight omega, believe me, you don't fight and you may just have it easier than the others, they broke way too soon" he huffed out, working to bind the omega to the bed, even removing his muzzle, the alpha wanting to hear the omega beg for him, "You'll learn your place soon" He snickered.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: The New Toys [Private]   The New Toys [Private] - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 5:51 am

Kylo watched his brother get lifted and taken away. Trying to call out for him, but the muzzle prevented him from doing so. Looking up in fright at the sight of the darker colored bull reaching for him. He squirmed to get away, a soft noise leaving him once he was grabbed out of the van. Wiggling around on his shoulder, trying to get away from him. But it seemed as if the bull had a firm hold on him, keeping him in place. A soft whimper left the omega as he was carried to what seemed to be a bedroom. Huffing once he was thrown down onto the bed. Wiggling in an effort to get away, shaking his head to show that he wanted nothing to do with him.

Grey carried his own omega to his own room. Thinking about all the different things he could do with this little deer. He tossed him onto the bed and grinned deviously. "We're lucky we managed to spot you. You two are quite the catch. Our last few toys broke, so we needed new ones." He hummed, shifting to grab the omega. Untying his arms so he could tie him to the bed. That other omega you were with was a cutie, but you will do too." He said, shifting to undress the young deer. "I hope you have a cunt, omega. It's a rare sight to see omegas with them, but boy are that sure as hell tight and wonderful. All my other toys didn't have one, so we'll see if you're the special one." He spoke through a dark grin.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The New Toys [Private]   The New Toys [Private] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 01, 2020 11:14 pm

The young omega squirmed and tried to free himself but it was no use, the bull had bound him up more than his brother, his arms behind his back and his legs tightly bound together, he let out a sound through the muzzle as he was heaved up by the other alpha, he squirmed and tried to fight against him, Dante caught his brother's gaze and gave a small glare, as if he was trying to tell him 'I told you so'.

"Yeah yeah, I made sure he was tied up good, he's your problem now" Henry grunted, once at their home he got out of the van and walked toward the back of the van, he grabbed for the other omega, carrying him over his shoulder toward the large home, he went to his room and he threw the omega down onto the large bed, he licked his lips as he stared down toward the omega, "I suggest not fighting omega, it won't end well" He said plainly as he moved closer to the omega.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: The New Toys [Private]   The New Toys [Private] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 01, 2020 10:43 pm

Kylo squirmed as they were grabbed, watching his brother kick the bull square in the jaw. A bit shocked that the hoof to the jaw didn't faze him. He noticed they were eventually tied up and left in the back of the van. Panic rising through him as he wiggled and tried to at least escape. Though, he couldn't get too far being tied up like this. He glanced over to Dante, barely able to meet his gaze. Feeling as if this was all his fault. And, in fact, it pretty much was. He didn't know they would get snatched up, but he supposed he let his cockiness get the best of him.

Grey was pleased that they managed to snatch up the two omegas. He huffed as the other bull said that he could have the blonde one. "Fine, fine, you can have the cute one." He grumbled, driving off towards their home. Their home rather large and secluded. Tucked away in the mountains outside of town. He pulled up and turned off the vehicle. "I'll get the little bitch then. You better have tied up those feet. I'd rather not get kicked in the face as well." He told Henry, slipping out of the vehicle to open the back up. "Welcome to your new home." He told them, grabbing for the blonde deer. Hoisting him up over his shoulder so he could carry him inside.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The New Toys [Private]   The New Toys [Private] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 01, 2020 4:11 pm

Dante sighed loudly as he followed his brother, "Oh believe me, I intend to blame you if something happens to us" He grunted as he folded his arms over his chest, his ears perked and he glanced about again, he thought he could see a van following them, but he paid no mind, assuming he was just seeing things. Dante flicked his ears, "Cant we just hurry Kylo? I'd like to go home" Dante frowned heavily.

"Just a thought, brother, just a thought" He chuckled lightly, he prepared their things in the back, hooking everything up for when he would bind the omegas up to take them to their home, when he was finished and his brother gave him the all clear, he flung open the doors and roughly grabbed the omegas, yanking them inside and he slammed the doors shut, he grunted and gave a growl when the blonde omega kicked him square in the jaw, once the omegas were tied up and nuzzled in the back, Henry jumped to the passenger seat beside his brother, rubbing his jaw, "You can have the blonde one, little bitch has a mean kick" He snorted loudly.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: Re: The New Toys [Private]   The New Toys [Private] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 01, 2020 3:38 pm

"I know... but we don't have alphas to keep us safe. Most if the alphas I would've been comfortable with have all been taken!" Kylo huffed in exaggeration, walking alongside his brother. Ears perked as well, though he wasn't glancing around as much as Dante was. "Just cheer up a little, what is the least that can happen to us? I know whats happening is bad, but it's only happened to a few. We're one in a million!" The deer insisted, practically throwing his hands up as he spoke. "If anything happens, which I doubt anything would- you can blame it all on me." He told his brother. Putting a little spring into his step. "But I wanted to go to a few stores now that we can go out. I shouldn't be too long." He assured, hoping that soothed his brother. Not wanting to cause him to worry too much.

The silvery-grey bull snorted as Henry asked if he had a better idea. "Do I? No, no I do not. All I know is I want them to be our new toys to break open." He told the other bull, tapping lightly on the steering wheel. "I'm going to follow them and make sure they go somewhere secluded. I don't want anyone spotting us as we pick these two up." He told his brother, excited to break these two deer like they broke their last toys. Grey followed the two for a while, marking sure not to be seen or obvious. When the two omegas were finally alone, he pulled up and instructed Henry to grab them. Once the deer were in, he started towards their home. Listening to the lovely little deer panic.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The New Toys [Private]   The New Toys [Private] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 01, 2020 2:31 am

A loud sigh rang out while Dante waited for his brother fairly impatiently, "Come on Kylo! We gotta be quick" He groaned loudly, "Well we wouldn't be risking being out late if you would hurry up" The young omega grumbled to his brother as he followed after his brother, his ears perking forward as he glanced about, "Mama has reason for being worried about us, most omegas our age have alphas to keep them safe" He said, looking to his brother, "Mama just wants to be sure we're alright... I mean it's only us" He murmured and sighed lightly, glancing about again, "Let's just hurry, I don't really want to be out here" Dante said.

A jet black muscular bull, Henry, sat in the back of the van, cleaning up the old gear they had from the last time they had nabbed their toys, he glanced up as he heard his brother speak, "I haven't noticed anything just yet" He said plainly, returning to cleaning before he looked up again as he heard his brother, glancing to the omegas he mentioned, licking his lips lightly as he stared toward the deer omegas, noting the appearances of the pair, seeing the black and white one, while the one beside it was a golden blonde colour with some black patches, one patch over his right eye, "I saw we try, you want to just open up and grab them? Or you have a better idea?" He questioned his brother with a grin.
Back to top Go down
+Prompto+

+Prompto+

PostSubject: The New Toys [Private]   The New Toys [Private] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 01, 2020 2:12 am

Kylo shifted around, struggling to get on his clothes. "I'm coming!" He shouted to his brother, telling him to hold his horses as he got ready. Racing down the hallway to meet up with him. The young omega huffing as he glanced over to his sibling. "Come on, we haven't got long before it starts getting late. You know how mamma gets when we're out too late." He told his brother. Grabbing his hand and leading him out the door.

It usually got rather dangerous at night. There were stories where omegas, and possibly even betas, had been snatched up off the streets. Or, they were gangbanged and left in an alleyway soaking in cum. Their mother always feared they would end up like that, but they always assured her that things would be fine. Kylo glanced over to his brother, flashing him a grin. "It's been a while since we got to go out and do things like this. Mamma's been keeping us from going out do to all of these things happening to omegas and betas that are out after dark." He said, tail twitching as he walked.

Grey huffed as he sat in his van with his brother, observing the people that passed by. They were looking for a good target to snatch up. Their last toys had broke, so they were seeking new ones. The bull felt his balls tighten, eager to stuff a young omega with his seed to the point where he's about to burst. "Do you see any good omega?" He asked, looking around carefully to see what was up for grabs. That was when he noticed them. They were both deer, and by the way they looked they were omegas. One omega was a lovely black with white splotches. The other.. he couldn't get a good view of. "I think I might've found our new toys. Look at them, they look so innocent." He huffed eagerly. Turning to look at his brother beside him. "Want to go see if we can go snatch them up?" He questioned, a devious grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Toys [Private]   The New Toys [Private] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Toys [Private]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3