From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are We Truly The Last? [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

Are We Truly The Last? [Private] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are We Truly The Last? [Private]   Are We Truly The Last? [Private] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 4:01 am

Haku continued to roughly pound into the dragon below him. Enjoying the velvety walls around his cock. Shifting his hips to try and get his knot into the dragon below him. Tail tightening around the other's own, making sure to hold him as close as he could. Growling and biting at the back of his neck, holding him as he gave one final rough thrust. Bottoming out into the dragon below as his knot popped into him. Locking them together so he could empty his eggs and seed into him. The dragon gave a few firm bucks into him, depositing his eggs into his womb.

After a few more bucks, he snarled and came inside of the smaller dragon. Bucking his hips to ride out his orgasm. Slumping against him and releasing his neck. Purring softly at how happy he felt. Finding a mate to breed and have a family with. He was absolutely excited to have their species be reborn. The dragon nuzzled hia neck and purred softly, "how was that?" He asked him, softly panting, relaxing and coming from his pleasure high.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are We Truly The Last? [Private]   Are We Truly The Last? [Private] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 3:28 am

Phire arched his back and gave soft needy calls to the larger male as he felt him humping against him, he gave soft whines as he pushed back against him, Phire arched his back and stretched out his neck as he felt the other push into him, the smaller dragon whining out at first, shifting his hips to try to get used to the larger male's cock, "Y-you're so big" He stammered out, moving with the male's thrusts as he dug his claws into the ground.

The smaller dragon panted as he jerked forward every time the other bottomed out within him, he gave a sound as he felt the other's knot hitting against his cunt, Phire shifting his hips to try to help the other knot him, whining loudly in pleasure, the smaller dragon began babbling out in his pleasured daze, his tongue hanging from his mouth, "Y-yes!" He said frequently, "F-fill me up with your eggs, p-please!" He squeaked, feeling a large knot in his stomach forming until he gave a loud cry as he orgasmed suddenly around the other dragon's cock, the smaller trembling under the larger as his walls spazumed around the other dragon's cocks, "Make me so round I can't walk..." he breathed out in a daze.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Are We Truly The Last? [Private]   Are We Truly The Last? [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 3:30 am

Haku purred in delight as the dragon below him presented himself to him. Purring and lightly humping against him, feeling his cock brush against his wet folds. Once he was over his target, he shifted his hips back and pushed into the other dragon. Growling lightly in pleasure at how tight the other was. Biting at the back of his neck, quickly working to thrust into him. Never did he think he would find another one of his species. Let alone one he could breed to produce more offspring. So, Haku was rather eager to breed the other full of his eggs.

His tail tightened around the other dragon's own. Nuzzling and biting his neck, groaning and growling each time he bottomed out into the smaller dragon. His knot growing rather quickly, slamming against his cunt with each thrust. Haku was in such a daze, the dragon was so warm and tight around him. He couldn’t wait to fill him with his eggs. Once those eggs were laid, he was probably going to pump another set of eggs into him. He growled and bit at the back of his neck again, shifting closer to the dragon as he pounded away at him.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are We Truly The Last? [Private]   Are We Truly The Last? [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 4:40 pm

Phire lashed his tail and he continued to rub against the larger dragon, deciphering from his scent that he was a dragon that could fill him with eggs, he purred and rumbled at the idea of being filled with eggs and helping to continue their species, the smaller male already impressed with the other dragon's ability to keep him safe and his stature. He was quick to present himself when he felt the other dragon pressing against him, "I traveled from far away hoping to find a mate, I had been calling for so long" He said as he curled his body with the other's.

Phire pressed up against the other dragon as he felt his weight over him, lashing and curling his tail with the larger male's, he raised his hips to present his cunt for the male as he shifted himself to support the other's weight easier, he purred as he felt the other licking at his fur before he felt the other hold his neck, he gave a soft gasp as he felt his cock poking against him, the smaller dragon letting out soft needy whimpers toward the larger male.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Are We Truly The Last? [Private]   Are We Truly The Last? [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 7:03 am

Haku watched the wolves head off before he noticed the dragon that was perched upon the rock move. He watched him make his way over, not minding that the dragon got close to him. It helped reassure him too, he didn't want to think he was going insane and seeing things. He glanced down at the smaller dragon, observing his features and colors. Finding them to be the opposite of his own.

The darker dragon continued to watch the other, finally getting a whiff of his heat. Though he knew he was on his last day, or at least going on his last day. The scent was barely there, but it was still there. That meant the dragon should still be fertile and ready to house his eggs. "I haven't heard anything until just now. I've been wandering for quite some time and calling, though I never got a response. But I'm rather glad to have heard you." He rumbled, moving his body against the other's. He shifted over the other, practically curling his body with his own. Tail hooking around his, making sure they were together and he was held in place. Rumbling and nipping at the back of his neck, tongue running over his soft fur before gently holding the back of his neck. Shifting his hips to give quick thrusts. Cock peaking from his sheath and poking against him. Determined to have the dragon house his eggs so they could continue their species.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are We Truly The Last? [Private]   Are We Truly The Last? [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 6:46 am

Phire hissed and growled as he swiped at the dire wolves, being an egg laying dragon he didn't have many defences, the species relying on the stronger males to defend the egg laying dragons. Phire jumped as he saw a shape coming from the trees and he whirled his head around, his eyes widening as he saw the other dragon, he looked shocked and confused as he watched the dragon, he perked up slightly as he watched the dragon fight off the wolves easily, he shivered in excitement as he slowly moved down from the rock toward the male, "I thought I was the last... Y-you're real... I-I'm not alone anymore" He said excitedly, the young dragon seemed to have little sense for boundaries as he was nearly in the other's face, pawing at him and brushing against him, Phire making sure the other was real.

Phire bounded around the other dragon and he lashed his tail, "I've been calling for days since my heat started and I haven't gotten a single response... I was worried I was alone since this is the second heat I've been searching" The excited male rambled, rubbing himself against the larger male.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Are We Truly The Last? [Private]   Are We Truly The Last? [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 7:08 pm

Haku laid in the cool water of river. His long, sleek black body enjoying a nice soak. He had been ready to mate, ready to breed another dragon and have eggs. But, each time he called out, there was nothing. He kept traveling and calling, but there was no response. It made him feel like he was the last one left. Was that it? Was he the last one? That couldn't be right...

He stood up from the water and stretched himself out. His white antlers stretched out, standing proudly atop his head. Fur that coated his neck, back, tail and legs were a brilliant blue that tipped off to white. He was quite the handsome dragon. If only he could find another one of his species, then he would charm them with his appearance. As he went to sit back down, his ears perked up as he heard a shrill cry. He blinked for a moment and listened once more, trying to see if he could hear it again. He looked around, letting out a response back. Starting off toward where he heard the call. That was when he noticed the call came from another dragon. He gawked in surprise, realizing it was another dragon like he was. He wasn't alone? That made him feel overwhelming joy.

Haku jumped out from the trees, landing between the dragon and the dire wolves that approached him. He snarled and tensed, feeling his chest glow a light blue and smoke rise from his throat. He reared back and let loose some fire. Watching the pack rear up in alarm at how hot the fire felt. The fire catching a few of the dire wolves. Due to having such hot fire, they flailed in pain and scrambled away. Or, at least they did their best to. The rest of the pack eventually fleeing with the other wolves, leaving them alone. With the wolves gone, he turned to face the other dragon. Chest returning black as he had no need to use more of his fire. His fire was hot and powerful, yes, but that came with a price. Haku could only use so much of it before he had to stop. The dragon looked him over, shifting to step around him. Still in shock that the dragon was here and that he wasn't the only one. "I... I thought I was the only one left.." he managed,  tail flicking along the ground. Now... was he able to breed this dragon? If he couldn't, then he supposed his company would do.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Are We Truly The Last? [Private]   Are We Truly The Last? [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 5:10 am

To be the last of your species, is unthinkable, Phire stared at his reflection in the large pool of water he had paused at. The young dragon had guessed he was the last of his kind, to boot he was an egg laying dragon, so even if there was another dragon, chances weren't in his favor that if there was another dragon they could breed him, he had already been calling out for days in hopes of finding another dragon, even just for the companionship. He was also in the final day or so of his heat, the scent very faint on him as he resumed on his way, despite the ability to fly like most other eastern dragons like himself, Phire chose to walk. The dragon tilting his head back and letting out loud shrill cries for another dragon.

The young dragon was almost completely white, with black curled ram-like horns, along his back was long fur that was almost the same colour as fire. The dragon continued walking before he found a large rock to curl up on, sucking in a deep breath and giving out another shrill cry in hopes of calling another dragon before he flopped down onto the rock, whimpering and curling up tightly, draping his scaled tail over his face.

Phire looked up as he heard movement, sniffing the air and he gave a growl as a pack of dire wolves suddenly surrounded him, he stood and lashed his tail, hissing loudly as he glared toward the wolves, his loud cries having drawn them in, his cries almost sounding like he had been wounded. Phire hissed and growled as he swiped at a wolf that lunged for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are We Truly The Last? [Private]   Are We Truly The Last? [Private] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Are We Truly The Last? [Private]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2