From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 8:10 am

Yulin moved to curl with the lion, nestling into his fur. Tail twitching as he enjoyed the warmth he had provided. "I know you're mad, but I'm doing this to protect you." He said softly, kissing his nose and muzzle. Trying to comfort him as they laid there. He ran a hand up and down his side, scratching lightly at his fur. "I'll talk to the manager about this. Maybe he will let me stay with you." He said, hoping he would.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 4:13 pm

The large lion gave a whine as he curled a paw around his mate, his ears pinning back and he rubbed his cheek against him softly, he licked at his mate's face, wishing there was a way for them to be together, but he knew he couldn't just leave the zoo, he tried that once while he was in his last home, didn't end well, he hadn't eaten for over a week when he had done that, Leo pulled his mate with him as he moved to lay down, the large male wanting to at least saver the fine they did have.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 4:03 pm

"Alpha, you know if I can't leave they'll look for me. If they realize I'm here they may hurt you." He said, ears folding back as he ruffled at his fur loving. He crouched down and moved his head under his chin, curling his arms around him carefully. He hated being away from his soulmate, but he had to be.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 5:36 am

Leo had been laying in his cave, he clearly was pouting, he looked up as he heard the other and he purred, rising up and he nuzzled him, chuffing out and licking at him softly, he purred loudly as he pushed the other deeper into the cave, intending to keep him there and refusing to let him go this time.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 5:07 am

About halfway through the day, Yulin came back around to feed him some more. He walked into the enclosure, holding onto his meal. "Leo! I brought lunch!" He called, placing it down on the ground. He looked around the enclosure and made sure everything was in working order. After that, he went into a little cave that was built within the enclosure. Giving lions privacy to sleep or do whatever. He looked about and noticed him resting, tail swaying happily. "Hello alpha," he greeted. Rubbing against him lovingly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 1:05 am

Leo closed his eyes briefly as he felt the other's kiss, he purred and nuzzled him before he still tried to follow, rising up onto his back legs and he placed his front paws on the door, giving low bellowed roars and calls as he tried to keep his eyes on the omega, though he eventually gave up, just pacing his enclosure impatiently, he lashed his tail as he passed the glass front of his enclosure, he pinned his ears as young Alphas thought they could bang on the glass to get his attention, Leo gave an irritated growl of warning before he roared out aggressively, lashing out at the glass, slamming his large frame against it, spooking ant children nearby to run in fear of the aggressive alpha.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 1:00 am

The fox looked over to the lion, large ears moving back against his head. "I know, alpha. I don't want to leave either, but I have to. I'll be back later, we can spend more time then." He assured, moving his hand to stroke at his mane. Leaning down to plant a kiss against his muzzle. "I'll see you later." He murmured, leaving the enclosure.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 25, 2019 12:30 pm

Leo continued to purr and rub against his mate, his tail lashed and he growled as the other spoke of leaving, he paced and continuously tried to block his exit, his ears pinned back and he gave a low whimper, he didn't want to be alone anymore, he had found his mate finally, after years of being alone and abused, he had finally found someone to be himself with.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 25, 2019 12:08 pm

Yulin allowed the lion to groom him. Once finished, he shifted to stand up. Quick to work his clothes back onto him. Not wanting to take the chance to be seen naked. The white fox shifted to press close to the lion, not really wanting to go leave him. But he had to go, since the zoo was almost open. "Come on, I'll be back when the zoo closes. Okay, alpha?" He asked, tail swaying as he watched him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 24, 2019 1:04 pm

The large lion chuffed out affectionately, rubbing against his mate, standing over him and he softly groomed him, kneading the ground with his large paws, his tail lashing about and he purred loudly, licking along the other's chest and stomach softly, making sure he was as clean as he could get.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 24, 2019 1:02 pm

Yulin gasped as the lion, shutting his eyes tightly as the large cat worked to push his cum deeper. He shifted to pull himself off of the cock that was deep within him. Slumping down onto the ground, shifting to curl up. Sighing softly, coming down from his pleasure high. Shocked that his mate was a lion, an actual lion.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 4:19 pm

Leo kept his large paws curled around the omega as he continued to buck his hips, a groan left the large male as he suddenly came within the other, jerking his hips to push his seed deeper into the other, heavy pants leaving the large lion as he laid back, his tongue hanging out of his jaw as he came down from his pleasure high.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 4:17 pm

The small fox was getting close, he could feel it. He gripped at his mane tightly, still working himself down onto his cock. He tensed and cried out as the came. Coating his and Leo's stomach in cum. He slumped down onto him and shuddered. Cursing weakly as he struggled to take in a breath.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:00 am

The alpha panted and growled as he thrust into the other when he came down onto him, the alpha leaned his head back and chuffed loudly in pleasure, his length throbbing as he was getting close, his claws gripping at the omega lightly.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 3:30 am

The omega shuddered, shocked by the power that the lion had. He kept himself on him, continuing to bounce on his cock, ears flicking slightly as he listened for any other zookeepers. He was worried they would get caught. Worried that they would be separated. Yulin couldn't let that happen. The fox whined and moaned, gripping at the lion's mane, enjoying how it felt between his fingers.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2019 1:14 pm

The large alpha gave loud growls as he bucked his hips toward the other, he began getting used to the awkward angle, able to thrust harder and faster into the omega, purring loudly as he nipped at the omega's shoulders softly, his tail lashing in excitement. The large alpha lion chuffed out affectionately toward the omega, nuzzling him as he thrust.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2019 12:39 pm

The white fox moaned and whined softly, legs shaking as he struggled to continue to bounce on his cock. Huffing softly as Leo's large paws were on his hips. Feeling him buck up into him as he bounced on him. "Fuck- alpha!" He whined, ears folding back in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 6:49 pm

Leo resisted the urge to pin the other down, he growled out deeply in pleasure, he bucked his hips awkwardly as he curled his paws around the omega's hips, chuffing out affectionately and he licked at the omega's face, his tail lashing and he continued bucking his hips whenever the other came down onto him.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 6:47 pm

Yulin watched him, ears flicking as he tilted his head slightly. That was when he caught on to what he wanted. He stepped over carefully and moved on top of the lion. Nestling in his mane as he shifted his hips. Trying to ease himself onto Leo's cock. Gasping softly as the other entered him, shifting his hips to start bouncing himself on uis length. Hoping this pleased the lion as well.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 2:47 pm

The alpha lion snorted and he dismounted the other, pacing in agitation, he watched the other before an idea struck him, he had seen the apes on the other side of the zoo mating before, he laid down in front of the omega, before he rolled onto his back, his tail lashing and he looked to the other, hoping he understood what he was trying to get at.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 2:42 pm

Yulin's ear twitched as the Lion came back over to him. Brushing again him and licking at him. He shifted as he climbed over him, he realized this was going to be difficult for the both of them. He worked to try and position himself to help the lion. Keeping his hips up for him and his tail out of the way. Hoping that it helped just a bit. He moved a hand up and curled his fingers into his fur. "It's okay, alpha. If this doesn't work we can think of some other way." He said, tail swaying slightly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 7:32 am

The lion purred as he turned back to the other, rubbing against him and he licked at him with his rough tongue, chuffing out affectionately before he shifted his weight over the other, attempting to mount him like he would another lion, though it was awkward and he seemed to growl in frustration, the position instinct told him to do just didn't seem right to the large male, with them being to completely different species they would need to figure out something different for them to share intimate moments.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 7:28 am

The fox watched as he rubbed up on him. His tail twitched as he watched him show off for him. The male whined, just wanting to get his heat dealt with. Yulin knew he had so much time left to be in here, so he didn't want to be miserable with his heat. He shifted to stretch and lay down, watching the lion put on a display. A bit impressed by what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 6:54 am

Leo backed off slightly as he watched the other before he chuffed out, rubbing against the other, he worked to get his scent into the omega, the alpha at the same time puffed himself out, almost like he was trying to impress the omega, it must have been a lion thing, he almost pranced about and gave calls to the omega, he sprayed urine onto nearby trees bushes and rocks in an attempt to show off and strengthen his already strong scent, also stretching his large frame and clawing down a tree for the same reason.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 6:50 am

Yulin blushed as the other started to react to his heat. His tail curled, swaying slightly at his efforts. "Okay, okay." He mused, shimmying out of his shorts and boxers. Obediently moving on the ground, looking back towards the lion. Hoping he wouldn't get hurt during this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]   How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

How Are You My Soulmate?! [Private]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next