From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 7:15 am

Samuel continued to fight the cat before dealing a fatal blow, knocking him back. He jumped to his mate's aid, helping him fight the cats off. Once they retreated, he looked at the few dead bodies that lay before them. He shifted to sit, ears pressing back against his head. Taking a moment to recollect himself. "I was worried I would never see you again, Mason. I was worried you would stay at the office.." he looked to him, a frown on his face as he moved to press against him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 8:09 pm

Mason snarled as he felt cats tackling him, he hit the ground with a yelp before he kicked and bit at the cats, he growled as he felt claws rake over his face, luckily it only cut the bandages off, he squinted heavily as he tried to see, he had a hard time seeing the cats, but he could at least see their shapes, he snarled as he grabbed another cat by the throat and bit down hard, shaking his head violently.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 8:04 pm

The cat snickered as the dog threatened to end every single one of them. His tail flicked slightly, watching the canine closely. "You are outnumbered, mutt. I doubt you would be able to take all of us on at once." He rumbled, remaining where he stood as the dog loomed close to him. He watched as the canine attacked and mauled the cat that was standing beside him. He lashed his tail, amused that he had the guts to kill one of them. He lashed his tail, motioning for the cats to come in and attack the canine. Watching as they pounced and clawed at the dog. Samuel frowned as he watched what was happening. Instantly deciding to toughen up and go for the lead cat. Jumping at him and clawing at him, wanting him to pay for what he had done.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 1:45 pm

The large dog growled as he moved closer and closer to the cat, "I'll end every single one of you, slowly, painfully" He snarled, ever since he had bitten the child he had changed, something seemed to of snapped within his mind, Mason didn't realize he was brushing against one of the other cats at first, but when he did, he whirled around and snarled, his ears pinning back, his jaws snapping around the unfortunate cat, the canine listening to the feline's pained towels and screams, Mason began to violently shake his head before letting the body of the cat fall, looking back in the direction of the one aggravating him, "Come at me damn cats" He barked out.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 6:11 am

Samuel shrank down against the floor, watching as his mate stood over him, hostile towards the cat. He remained silent and stayed out of the way, not wanting to be in his way. The cat snickered and lashed his tail, watching as the canine stalked over to him. "Yeah? You don't scare me, mutt. You cant even see, you're useless." He growled, ears folding back against his head. "You see, your pretty kitten was bred by all of us in this barn. He doesn't belong to you anymore, he belongs to us." He hissed, standing his ground as the dog loomed close.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 12:39 pm

Mason let out small whimpers and whines as he stayed as close as he could to his mate, his ears perked up as he heard the other cat, he tensed and growled deeply, he rose up, standing over his mate and his tail raised in an aggressive dominant state, he could have looked like a wolf if he didn't have bandages wrapped around his head still. "you want to test this "mutt" cat?" He snarled, baring his fangs and he stalked in the direction of the cat, "I've eaten kibble bigger than you for breakfast" He growled, his hackles raised up in aggression.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 6:52 am

Samuel watched as Mason whipped around to pounce on him. Almost scared that he would be attacked like the other cat. He grabbed onto him and pulled him close to him, nuzzling his face into his cheek. "I thought I would never see you again.." he drank in his comforting scent. He turned his eyes to watch the cat rise up. Scoffing at the sight, "what do you think you're doing, lovely? A pretty calico like you doesn't deserve to be with a mutt like him. A stupid, filthy dog. I can provide for you, we can have cute kittens." He purred, wincing as he held his neck.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 12:07 pm

Mason had one of the cats pinned to the ground and his claws sinking into his neck, snarling loudly, his ears perked and he turned to his mate as he heard him, he let the cat go and he pounced on his mate, pinning him down and he practically laid over him, his tail wagging and he rubbed his face against his mate's, "I found you" He whined.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 6:20 am

Samuel found a place under the house, curling up and hiding from the other cats. He turned to groom, wanting to clean himself up. Hating how dirty he was and how he felt. Once he was cleaned, he settled down and sighed, closing his eyes slightly so he could try and get some sleep. He opened his eyes once he heard alarmed yowls and growls. He sulked out of the hole he was in. Lifting his head up to look around, noticing that his mate had found him. He raced over to him and batted away any cats. Hissing and growling, pressing against Mason.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2019 1:44 pm

Mason knew it was dark, he could smell the change in the air, he moved slowly down the dirt road, sniffing around, his ears flicking lightly, he smelt many cats, growling lightly and he grunted as he bumped into a wall, sniffing it and figuring it to be a barn, he gave a growl as he smelt what had happened to his mate, charging into the barn and he snarled as he tackled one of the cats, Mason still couldn't see, but he could feel the feline wriggling under him.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2019 5:22 am

Samuel continued to try and fight the other cats away. But they caught him and mated with him. Of course, they mated with him until the cats around were well spent. He panted and shifted up, wincing at the pain in his hips. The shifted to clean himself up, hating the cum that was everywhere from the cats. He wrinkled his nose and slinked out of the barn. Ears folding back as it was soon pouring down rain. He shook himself and attempted to find a place to sleep. Not wanting any if the horny cats on him when he awoke.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 1:27 pm

Mason had managed to find his way out of the shelter, trying to follow his mate's lingering scent, he struggled to get around on his own with bandages over his eyes, letting out small barks and yips to try to call his mate, he found a dirt road by nightfall and he continued following his mate's scent.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 8:21 am

The feline squirmed in the cage, looking around. Listening to the loud roaring of a car, wondering where he was going. When the vehicle stopped, he growled as the cage was lifted up. He watched as he was carried into a barn. That wss when the cage opened and he was free. He hissed and swiped at the humans, darting deeper into the barn. Jumping as he noticed there were a few other cats like him. They purred with delight at the sight of him. He growled softly as they rubbed against him. He swiped at the tabby that got too close, not liking how close they were getting.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 9:38 am

Mason flicked his ears as he could hear his mate, whining loudly and he tried to stand to follow him, stumbling and flopping onto his side within the cage, he growled as he felt fingers brush his side, unsure of who was touching him. He quieted when the fingers went away, but gave loud whines as he tried to find his mate, beginning to howl loudly.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 7:30 am

Samuel hissed as the humans opened the door to the cage. He lashed out at them, claws catching their gloves as they took his mate away. He paced his cage and gave cries and yowls, not caring if he hurt his throat. He continues to yowl and cry until Mason was brought back to him. When the dog was placed into his cage, he sniffed him and made a face. Shocked that he smelled weird and different. He clawed the humans arm before they left, growling as he sat down in the cage. His ear flicked as he heard the cage open and hands grab him. He mewled as he was pulled from the cage. Being shoved into a much smaller cage. Curling up towards the back as he was carried out to a car. Ears back as he wondered where he was going. Wondering what would happen to Mason, he needed his mate.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 1:36 pm

Mason seemed hesitant to be so close to his mate, whimpering and he stayed close into the corner, "B-but I should know better... Now they're going to put me down" He whined, his ears staying back and his breath quickening, Mason gave a yelp as he felt something poke his side, he tried to move away but he stumbled before falling to the cage floor, the humans sedating the canine, three humans used gloves to drag the canine out and away from the feline, he had been brought back after a few hours and laid in the cage wrapped in a blanket, the humans had ended up neutering the male, even leaving a muzzle on him, hoping that would correct his behaviour, as Mason began waking, he felt the muzzle and tried to get it off, whining as he tried to stand, falling back down as he had no balance while sedated.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 5:51 am

The feline frowned as Mason realized what he had done. He turned his head as he watched the canine bump into him. Ears falling back as he could sense his distress. He watched as he backed into a corner, obviously very stressed. He made his way over and curled up against him. Trying to calm him down, hating how upset he was. "It's okay, you're missing your main sense. You were on guard, yiu didn't know." He said, licking his thumb and rubbing it at his face to try and help him wipe off the blood. He gave a soft noise as the cage opened. And he heard the nurses speaking of what happened and that they possibly had to put Mason down. He growled and hissed at them, keeping himself pressed against his mate. Ears flat against his head, not leaving from his side. Once they left them alone, he relaxed and remained curled against the canine.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 7:10 am

Mason shook himself out again, rubbing his head lightly and he pawed around the cage, trying to find his mate, whining as he couldn't find him, before bumping into him and he gave a whimper, he began to realize what he did, his ears drooping back, "That's it... I'm done for..." he whined, backing himself into a corner of the cage, beginning to tremble, "I've done the worst thing for a dog... It would be bad enough biting anyone or anything... But a child..." he whined, curling as tightly as he could and he held his head, trying to wipe the blood from his face.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 6:44 am

Samuel jumped in alarm as the other moved from him. That was when he saw what was going on, a frown on his face. He tried to get the canine to let him go, knowing that it was just a young child. He growled as one of the parents smacked his mate across the head. Claws lashing out, but missed the hand as it pulled away. He watched the child pull his hand back, still crying and screaming from the pain of the bite. He frowned and worked to shift forward, body moving by itself in an attempt to soothe the child. He couldn't stop himself, he had to soothe the small child that was wailing with pain. He moved to press against him, but the parents moved him away and dragged the child far away. He frowned as the door was closed on him, shifting as he watched the nurses and associates work to clean up the bite. frowning as he felt bad for the small child.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 6:33 am

"But I could have done more... If I hadn't hesitated..." he whimpered, curling up close to his mate, his ears pinned back, he jumped as he heard the cage open and a hand brush against his side, the canine moved quickly, whirling around and snarling as he bit the hand that had touched him, he didn't even react as it had been a child that touched him, its parents trying to pry him off the child, Mason only growled and tightened his grip, he gave a yelp as something hard was smacked against the side of his head, he stumbled and shook his head, panting as blood dripped from his jaws, the whole kennel area fell silent besides the screams of the human child from pain.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 4:56 am

"You did all that you could have, puppy. I'm just glad that he's alive and safe. I know his new family will take good care of him, but I wish he was still around." He said, a soft frown on his face. Closing his eyes as he let the dog fuss over him. "We're both alive, and that's all that matters." He rumbled softly, pressing his face against his shoulder. Nuzzling it lovingly, trying to soothe his mate. Knowing well he was upset over what had happened to them and how he wasn't able to stop it.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 11:06 pm

He frowned and nuzzled the other softly, fussing over him in an attempt to comfort him, "I'm worry... I failed... It was my job to protect the house... To protect you and him" He sighed, his ears back and his head hanging, wishing he had done more to keep his little family safe.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 10:52 pm

Samuel frowned as the canine asked about the kitten. "They found him, but they took him away. I think they put him up for adoption as well. So he was probably already chosen by a new family." He said, heart sinking at the thought. He moved his head down and nuzzled the dog beside him. Not wanting to think about it.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 9:00 am

The canine frowned as he listened to his mate, staying curled with him, cursing lightly, gently licking at the other's neck, trying to comfort him, his ears twitching lightly before he didn't catch a scent from a certain kitten, "Hey.. where's the kitten? Did they find him?" He asked, despite not nessiscarily liking the kitten, he still worried for him.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 8:57 am

"We're at a vet." The feline managed to say, struggling not to cough. Not wanting to hurt his throat any more than it already was. "I guess we're up for adoption.." he wasn't going to leave Mason behind. They were a bundle, they could not be separated. He moved his head to nuzzle the canine. Refusing to let him go, wanting him to be as close as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not   A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A new roomate? [Private] absolutely not
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next